This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ivory Coast Confessionals

Topic » Ivory Coast Confessionals

1941 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1941 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Mark:

its day 1 on this island i forgot to eat lunch damit now im hungry on this island im hoping i can form bonds with these people rn i need to say im Mark and im happy to be here but if we lose we will see what people are really right.i hope we can not suck and im happy to see what happens
1940 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Mark:

its nice to be on an tribe with inactive people claps tonight Tj is who im voting i threw his name out and now il have to brake are final 2 deal iv  told Austin he said he down he might be lying but he a new player so he will do what i say il tell Tj and a few others to vote Martha and we will see what happens.  i do like Tj but you too good so sadly this bromance is already over im sorry dude but seriously you think idk how good you are .yeah i know so if Tj goes i will be the leader of the tribe Austin will keep hopefully doing my bidding for me poor Austin has no idea what im honesty capable of. Im telling people like to i honesty am not 100% feeling safe but i need to tell Tj to vote Martha cause why not stir the pot first tribal i have nothing to lose but my spot in the game lol totally worth the risk i mean maybe Tj already voted me out of Muds survivor i think it was so might as well get revenge.
1939 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Conf 1: Sigh. So we loose the first comp which is kinda of a bummer but ultimately I think we will be fine. The vote seems to be between Jasoi and TJ who were inactive in the challenge. I am pushing to keep TJ cause I think he will be more loyal to me than Jasoi. So hopefully Jasoi leaves tonight :p
1939 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barb:

Confessional: So, Tayvie, Austin & Martha pull me aside and were like ‘Since we were the first 4 to do the challenge, we should vote together!’ And I was like Okay!!! Mark is annoying the fuck out of me tbh lmao and he is targeting my ally TJ AND is throwing around Martha’s name!? The fuck. He is getting a really rude awakening. SOON.
1939 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tayvie:

good i hope the ladies alliance of me austin, barb, and martha pull this off i dont want 2 talk to mark for any longer. i included tj in that he's catching heat mostly bc he has a pichu avatar on skype. witz has a bit too much wit for my liking, i hope i can use his vote against jasoi against HIM later when we inevitably lose again
1939 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
— Mark gets 16th —
1939 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Conf 3: OOP. LIE TIME :p SO..... I might have voted TJ out but he doesn't need to know that. Fortunately with such a close and random vote he will never know I voted for him lol. I was in there really quick to act relieved and happy that he was safe so hopefully he thinks I am on his side.. honestly its so early on I doubt it will matter.. but hopefully we can win the next comp and things can settle a bit haha
1939 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Austin:

austin, 9:43 PM
STOP DOING CHALLENGES THAT REWARD THE TRIBE WHO HAVE THE MOST PEOPLE ONLINE

GIVE ME A POINT BASED SPEED CHALLENGE

MY TRIBE SUCKS AND I'M PROBABLY GONNA GET VOTED OUT
1938 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barb:

Confessional: I am being left in the dark about this vote unfortunately, which makes me think i will be voted out :( if I survive, there must be a swap next.

Vote: James.
1937 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---James gets 15th---
1937 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea:

Confessional #1 -Wow. I truly cannot believe that I still stand before you after going through 2 tribal councils and probably my worst pre-merge performance ever due to missing the 2 of the first 3 challenges by mere minutes. This is also the longest I have gone into a game without sending a confessional. So, 2 tribal councils in and 0 votes against me. A good start, but I can't be the only one who has noticed that.

Anyway, I was kind of picked to join a 4 person alliance and have voted against 2 of its members thus far because I honestly believed that I joined an alliance with the weakest players on our tribe. James getting voted out; kind of good, kind of bad for me. We were talking game, but he severely undervalued my game the last time we played together, so having that connection dropped already (even though I did not vote for it to happen) is no skin off my nose.

0 for 2 on this idol already. Somebody probably found it, too. Every one of these games has somebody who knows the secret to finding them. I digress. I am truly surprised we managed to win the 3rd challenge since I think the people we have been voting out have hurt us far more than they have helped us. Somebody informed me that Jasoi missed both of the first two challenges (now all 3), and he is self-voting. Sooner or later I fear I might become the only active player left if the votes keep going the way they are going. I may be the only person left on the tribe who has yet to get a vote at tribal council, which means if we lose again my head is really on the chopping block. Heck, even I would vote for me.
1937 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea:

Confessional #2 -The rules are pretty standard. No big shockers at all there. So, nothing to comment on. Ditto the cast reveal. Honestly, I don't even think the first tribal immunity challenge was all that interesting.

I would say the first tribal council is where this game really got interesting. I firmly believe that 16th was our one shot at Austin, now, because half the tribe wanted Mark out for reasons that are still unclear to me, I think Austin just guaranteed himself merge and who knows how much farther...because I am probably going to remain pretty loyal to him for a while. Or not. We'll have to see, but it's leaning that way for sure.

As for T.J., I honestly already thought he was one of our best players and that tribal council did nothing but confirm it. I really don't know what these people were thinking, but we lost a heavy hitter and our options were both strong competitors. Which is why I decided not to vote for either one of them. I mean what really happens if I vote T.J., best case, a rock draw? Hard pass.
1937 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea:

Confessional #3 -The immunity challenges don't really start mattering until individual immunity is on the line. So, on to tribal council 2. Again, I thought Barb was our weakest link, but each time our tribe does not take the opportunities to get rid of these people it only makes me that much more likely to work with them.

Given what has happened so far, it is looking like the next time we go to tribal council the vote should be either myself or Tayvie. The last person in my so-called alliance. This is why I don't really like alliances because the only people willing to work with me are either my biggest competition to win the game or those who I think hold the tribe back. It will be interesting to see what kind of voting philosophy Daloa takes now that they have had ample time to get to know each other and make deals. I would like to see them keep Akshay and vote out Zyler or Zach. We cannot be totally sure but I would not be surprised if either of them were the strongest player on their tribe. We made the mistake of voting out the wrong person, perhaps they will too.

There are those who wait to form bonds until the very first time they go to tribal council, but the smart ones form them beforehand so that there is no question about what is going to happen at tribal council. Mich, I think is in a good position, kind of a middle of the pack player who steps up when they need to, like me in a way (not so much this season, but how I normally play). If I were them, the smart move would be to vote out Akshay, which is why I mentioned him earlier, they do have a peculiarly active tribe so there may be a blindside over there. Sort of like there was with us, but Mark saw it coming a mile away and definitely would have idol'ed TJ out if he could have.
1937 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Christian:

Confession:
So when we started this season and i saw the tribes i legit thought this was david vs goliath and it seems like i was right. I have been feeling kinda sick the past days so my activity has not been top notch but im better now and ready to play and hopefully we go on a winning streak.
1937 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Mich:

Right now im pretty happy with my participation and the relations i made
I got Brit who plays with me another survivor game, i got Zyler i know him pretty well too and then i know Christian we played a game and idk if he trust me but at least i know him so i know how his character is.
Then i know ashkay and we have an alliance not oficially ashkay brit Zyler and me im feeling well with that
Then i have a fantastic relation with tyler who seems he joins this alliance not official too but idk hahahha i like him
Zach is nice but idk something told me i dont trust him and then Omen who appears yesterday when we lost the immunity like go to hell men
So thats for why i thinl today is unanimously the vote but im not sure i hope there is 0 surprise

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!