This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

4009 days 9 hours ago
Michaelf1114
Color Level: Purple
What times are you available to play? 5-9 EST and from june 14...all day
Why should I pick you? I am amazing at survivor and I wanna see if I can merge....if I do....time to win. I either get out early or after merge...win
Why will you win? Because I do what I have to do to win this game. I have social game and strategy.
Past group game experience?I won Big Brother Extreme! I got 3rd in survivor gabon. I won Donagle's quick stars seasons 1-2. (That shows my strategy cause everyone knew I won and I still won) I hosted many group games, I either get out early or.....if I make merge...win the game
4009 days 9 hours ago
BigBrother06
Color Level: Yellow
What times are you available to play? 7pm-later
Why should I pick you? im experienced and smart.
Why will you win? I always try me best
Past group game experience? Yes.
4009 days 9 hours ago
jojo7784
Color Level: White
What times are you able to play? 3pm to 6pm (Monday-Thursday) 3pm to 9pm (Friday-Sunday)
Why should I pick you? Because I am very smart and I will make it a good game.
Why will you win? Because I am a very smart and strategic person and that will get me to the end.
Past group game experience? Took 11th in Fast Big Brother.  I know this was terrible but it was my first ever group game.
4009 days 7 hours ago
staymellow
Color Level:Light Green

What times are you available to play? 11am-11pm Pacific Time

Why should I pick you? Cause I am a hot stud who is lovable. I'm poor.

Why will you win? I would win cause everyone will be so attracted to my hot looks they'll definitely want me to win. I'll be the poor guy that comes up from the bottom living the tengaged dream once I win the moolah. I like money and no one will stop me from getting it.

Past group game experience? Link's Survivor Alaska
4009 days 6 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Color Level: Orange
What times are you available to play?: Times may vary everyday :P
Why should I pick you? I work my game with unpredictability, and with a keen eye on everyone.
Why will you win? Because I play with determination and spirit of the game. The reason why I play like the game.
Past group game experience? 4th in TTRS Boot Camp, 4th in Seitter's Survivor Paraguay, 4th and Fan Favorite in Pokemon Survivor Hoenn Safari.
4009 days 4 hours ago
ZJ11
What times are you available to play? 4-10 EST
Why should I pick you? Im a Great Social Player and im not afraid to make a Few Enimes ;)
Why will you win? Hell Yaahh
Past group game experience? Lyshans BB1 2nd Place Colbys Suvivor Active
4009 days 1 hour ago
Jxhn
Color Level: Light Green
What times are you available to play? After 3 usually every weekday because of school and then all day on weekends. I go on though during school and work so I'm available whenever.
Why should I pick you? Every game I play, I play hard. I bring an entertainment value, I'm cunning, witty, and have the will to stab someone in the back and smile right in their face while I do it.
Why will you win? In a challenge of one of my past group games, I was dubbed "Most Trustworthy". I am able to build great rapport with my tribemates and play in such a way that they trust me just enough to keep me around. I plan my strategies out, I never wing it and I dedicate my heart and soul into the game, which is why I will win.
Past group game experience? I just placed 4th in Link's Survivor Alaska and came in second in MMAJunkieX's Big Brother 3. I was playing in Sergeant's Big Brother 2 until he cancelled his season but in the 2 weeks we were playing I did win 2/4 competitions (1 HoH and 1 PoV).
4009 days ago
Lennon
color: orange
Times: pretty much every night
Why Would you pick me? Because i am a huge fan of this game, and i would really like to be part of a group comp
Why would i win: I am a great social player, i can earn peoples trust and i work hard
Past experiences: none
4008 days 12 hours ago
elcomentador1
Color Level: White
What times are you available to play? from 7PM to 3AM everyday
Why should I pick you? I will work hard to win and I'll be active and I'll be myself. I love Survivor and I have never participated in a Survivor it would my first time.
Why will you win? Because I'll be very competitive and I will work hard.
Past group game experience? In tengaged.com I don't have experiences in any group, but in my tengaged.es count I have experience. http://www.tengaged.es/user/elcomentador1
4008 days 6 hours ago
munkeyboy18
color :orange
karma-102
I will be available to play: any day but Tuesday or Thursday and times very ill just post if I can make it or email you my times that work for me.
you should pick me: because I won hall of fame and the fast survivor group games.
I will win: because im awesome at challenges and am not afraid to t=stab my alliance in the back to flip the game.
I was in the fast survivior game by michaelf1114:)
EST IS MY TIME ZONE BTW:-)
4008 days 5 hours ago
crazzycasey
What times are you available to play? CST 8pm-12am
Why should I pick you? You should pick me because I can make the game interesting! I think that my strategies are like no other's, so everything I do will turn out to be a surprise.
Why will you win? I will win because I work hard to succeed. I use my social skills to make alliances, and I use my strategic skills to make great moves. I'll blindside or lie to anyone for a chance at winning.
Past group game experience? I'm a part of the ROTU tribe in KingB24's Survivor: Marquesas.
4008 days 4 hours ago
user5
The cast is finalized, anyone who applied this season but was not chosen will be given priority consideration for next season.

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!