This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Costa Rica Discussion

Topic » Costa Rica Discussion

3975 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
Do you think he was voting for yonni?
3975 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
Ty confessional:

Well I know who the traitor is. I think it is Peach or Martin so our next target is Peach because she doesn't do anything besides voting when we lose

~

Ty confessional:

Well I have to say I think we are toast when we get to the merge but not me and Cheap because we are going to use all of his idols to get to the end and our alliance will find a way to take the Limon tribe down. The Tort 5 shall remain the victors and we will be the most successful alliance ever in Survivor Survivor you will just see
3975 days 4 hours ago
Survivor233
Santana confessional:

I basically could just float to the finals at this point.
3975 days 4 hours ago
Survivor233
Bryce confessional:

I haven't been sending very many of these, but I think that's because nothings really changed.

It's still me, Ben, Sean, and DJ on the Limon tribe. Rich seems cool, we'll probably add him to our alliance. We haven't been to tribal for a while, so we haven't had to scramble or make any big plans.
3975 days 1 hour ago
Survivor233
Martin confessional:

what those 3 did to andrea was plain bullying she messed up big deal we all do once the merge comes and if we are equal im flipping and taking them out they have lost me as a tribe member through this they are nothing but bullies and bullies dont deserve to win
3975 days 1 hour ago
Survivor233
Omg yes, Martin, the voice of reason. <3

Seriously though, I will love him so much if he flips. I really don't like the Tortuguero tribe, lol.
3974 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
Omg survivor, i leave for three days and this is the kind of drama thats stirred up???? I WANT A BLINDSIDE
3974 days 14 hours ago
Survivor233
Nah, you haven't missed much. This season is really dull, honestly.
3974 days 14 hours ago
wangifold
Do you not like it as much as Canada?
3971 days 14 hours ago
Survivor233
Canada was FAR better.

This season is bad on so many levels.
- The cast complains a lot.
- I'm just really off my level. I was a great host in Canada, but somehow, I just completely forgot all of that and derped this time around.
- So many inactives and let-downs from this cast. Leah, Joe, etc. have disappointed me in their efforts thus far.
- A shitty twist. More idols? Really? What does that even have to do with a clock?

I just really want this season to end.
3971 days 14 hours ago
wangifold
Returnees? (Canada in Season Three)
3971 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
Oh my god, let me comment and back you up on the challenge.
3971 days 12 hours ago
Survivor233
Actually, I take that back... this tribal looks amazing so far.
3971 days 12 hours ago
Survivor233
Nah, no returnees in season three. It'll be all-newbies.
3971 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
*cries to himself*
Goddamn I need another chance to play this game.

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!