This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Costa Rica Discussion

Topic » Costa Rica Discussion

3981 days 12 hours ago
soccerkidd
I'm rooting for Bryce right now! Based on his confessional he seems like a smart guy and can go far in this game if he plays his cards right!
3981 days 8 hours ago
Survivor233
Bryce confessional:

Okay, it turned out Walker messaged a few people trying to get them to vote for me. ME. That's... scary. And I got two votes.... which is even more scary.

I messaged DJ, Sean, and Ben for an alliance. We're the strongest four. I really like DJ and Sean. Sean and I worked very well in the challenge, and DJ and me just get along well. Too well. We were kidding around at the tribal challenge and Ben ended up calling us out for being in an alliance. WTF? It was just personal banter, nothing strategic.

I kind of regret adding Ben into the larger alliance. I think he's a loose cannon. But he's active, and I figure if us four stick together, we're golden. Though judging by tonights split vote... this by far isn't the first alliance. There are things going on in this tribe which I'm not aware of... but I intend on finding them out.
3981 days 8 hours ago
Survivor233
Lol omg, that vote was such a missed opportunity. I should have read them as Allan, Walker, Walker, Bryce, Bryce and just dragged on that last vote for suspense.

Nope, I'm an idiot. </3
3980 days 15 hours ago
Survivor233
Ty confessional:
Well I am in a alliance of 3 with Mykel and Joe so all I am waiting for is our target and I hope not to be here at tribal to often because I like my tribemates to much

~

Ty confessional:
Well I am in a 5 person alliance with Mykel Corey and Joe we are still waiting on peachessncream but we are pretty much picking either Yonni or Hudspith to go
3980 days 15 hours ago
Survivor233
Sean confessional:
I found Torts Idol but not mine I know I am close to maybe finding it. Oh did I tell you Freaking CheapCheep wants a damn cross alliance. Screw him as me n him were at it in the spam challenge. However I will use him the best I can as I love to cut him from this game. Hehe anywho I am glad we won today as my spam methods had help thank goodness tho i Hate doing it!! Damn now Idol time where are you!! P.S LiMON for the Win well Caliboy FTW but for now go LIMON :)
3980 days 15 hours ago
Survivor233
Sean has found the idol!
3980 days 15 hours ago
wangifold
Where was it???
3979 days 23 hours ago
Survivor233
It was in one of my blogs, lol. It wasn't hard to find out, and I purposely made it that way because there will be a "clock twist" midway through the pre-merge. I won't say anymore, lol.

Also, Mykel has found one as well.
3979 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Lol, not as many confessionals as you got in Canada ;)?
3979 days 16 hours ago
Survivor233
Nope, not at all.

That challenge was like chewing glass. -_-
3979 days 15 hours ago
wangifold
I watched. It looked extremely painful. As a fellow host, my heart goes out to you.
3978 days 16 hours ago
Survivor233
dat twist http://www.tengaged.com/group/5534/forum/topic/9879043

and thanks Ryan, it was a tragic day indeed. <////3
3978 days 15 hours ago
KidA
OMFG AT THE TWIST

DIS SHIT CRAY
3978 days 15 hours ago
Survivor233
I repeat, Mykel has found THREE IDOLS, and plus the one he found before, he now has four idols. Omg, Costa Rica will either be really amazing or really controversial.
3978 days 14 hours ago
FireFlameVG
Ugh. Leah. I hope she goes quickly.

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!