This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Costa Rica Discussion

Topic » Costa Rica Discussion

3974 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Lol survivor, if you want to delete this you can, but I thought this would be a great place to talk about the game itself!
3974 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Excited for the castaway reveal!!!!
3974 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
LOVE the castaways for this season!
3974 days 3 hours ago
KidA
omg this cast looks great <33
3974 days 3 hours ago
KidA
Rooting for Leah and Bryce of course.

But I think jharrin will be good, and Ontario will bring some drama.
3973 days 20 hours ago
Survivor233
As I was going to make a Costa Rica page just now. </3

Anyways, here's the cast!

• Limón (green buffs)
- Ben R. / Carraid73
- Walker K. / Walker
- Santana S. / Ontario
- Rich Z. / Zed55
- Bryce L / Bryce333
- Allan M. / allan526
- Sean P. / Caliboy
- DJ M. / coolexchangestudent

• Tortuguero (red buffs)
- Davy D. / Guess_Who
- Corey R. / NJDevil19
- Andrea S. / yonni98
- Leah L. / PeachessnCream
- Mykel M. / CheapCheep
- Ty M. / CrazyLocoBeast
- Joe H. / jharrin7887
- Martin H. / Hudspith
3973 days 20 hours ago
Survivor233
I honestly did not expect getting such strong people like Bryce, Leah, Sean, Joe, etc. This cast looks really good, and I've already stared getting confessionals, lol. Really excited for it to begin!
3973 days 20 hours ago
Survivor233
Zed confessional:
Well excited to be here! I think I have a fair chance at winning and/or making it deep. I just have to make an alliance and lead this game. Wish me luck!
3973 days 20 hours ago
Survivor233
Bryce confessional:
I'm on Survivor! Whoo-hoooo! I feel stoked, and I'm super excited to get to play.

Alliances have already started on the Limon tribe. Zed contacted me, Santana, DJ, and Sean for an alliance. I said yes, because... well, what else was I going to say? I'll stick with it if we're all active. There's certainly some merit in being in an alliance this early.

My problem is that we haven't even had the first challenge yet. We have no idea who on the tribe is inactive or bad at challenges. We need to get our STRONGEST together, in order to make merge and dominate with numbers. So I'll stick with this alliance as long as it turns out to be a good group of people. And if somebody in it isn't pulling their own weight... well, I sure as hell won't pull it for them.
3973 days 15 hours ago
wangifold
AHHHH i love bryces confessional
3973 days 7 hours ago
CK11
My simple cast assessment:

• Limón (green buffs)
- Ben R. / Carraid73
Love
- Walker K. / Walker
- Santana S. / Ontario
Love
- Rich Z. / Zed55
- Bryce L / Bryce333
Was indifferent but that confessional...so yeah
- Allan M. / allan526
Indifferent
- Sean P. / Caliboy
Love
- DJ M. / coolexchangestudent
don't really like tbh

• Tortuguero (red buffs)
- Davy D. / Guess_Who
- Corey R. / NJDevil19
- Andrea S. / yonni98
Indifferent
- Leah L. / PeachessnCream
Love
- Mykel M. / CheapCheep
- Ty M. / CrazyLocoBeast
Don't really like tbh
- Joe H. / jharrin7887
Love
- Martin H. / Hudspith
3968 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
Urgh, that challenge was legitimately painful.
3968 days 9 hours ago
Survivor233
Leah confessional:

This game looks so crazy and I can't wait for it to unfold!
I'm glad I'm on a strong tribe and that I'm not at risk of being the first person voted out.
I've alligned myself with Mykel who seems really cool and cute and smart at the same time. I asked him if we could allign and he said yes AND that he already has an alliance ready for me to join in. So he Definetly knows how to run a tribe. I will make sure him and I get to the merge but he may turn into a threat to me and other people too.
But let's not get ahead!
Lol it's still pre-jury and that's all I need to worry about, cuz even though I may be in a good spot right now, this game never stops........
3968 days 9 hours ago
Survivor233
Walker has three votes, Bryce/Allan only have one.
3968 days 8 hours ago
Survivor233
Sean confessional:
Well, I tried my best in the Challenge as I helped Bryce, U know solving the unscrambled puzzles wasnt hard for Me. It was just that Damn Stupid USERNAME WILIBang Fang whatever it was as forgot it as I dranked that problem away....Lets say enough Coconouts to forget ;)

Anywho now the rest of the bunch who werent there doesnt know how to vote and Bryce threw out Walkers name and idk who responded to it but I think Walker is now putting Bryces name around tho he did the challenge with me. Obvs I made Walker think I am voting with him but really voting for him. Idk where the lines are but I feel I am in a good spot as I know My name Isnt floating around :) Anywho sucks to lose and have no hints to the Idol. Farewell Limon as one will go and Know it shall not be Me. (looks at Bryce and Walker) Hmm which flame is going tonight??
3968 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Lolololol wilibangfang :D

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!