This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Jiuzhaigou Valley - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Jiuzhaigou Valley -..

3898 days 13 hours ago
Survivor233
We need more female winners though, haha
3898 days 13 hours ago
Ontario
You needa cast more good 1nes
3898 days 13 hours ago
Survivor233
Would you guys be willing to vote for a fan favorite/hero of the season/villain of the season once we near the end? :o
3898 days 13 hours ago
Survivor233
Yeah, I agree Santana. Finding girls on Tengaged is really hard, though, but the good ones are absolute gems.
3898 days 13 hours ago
Ontario
okay :)
3898 days 13 hours ago
sssp123
I would
3898 days 13 hours ago
CK11
Girls make for amazing players usually.
2/5 of my winners are girls ^_^
3898 days 12 hours ago
KidA
Survivor233
Yeah, I agree Santana. Finding girls on Tengaged is really hard, though, but the good ones are absolute gems.

agreed
3898 days 12 hours ago
KidA
agosssp123
I've never particularly liked purple rock :X
1 hour 25 min agoSurvivor233
haha I see you've had a bad history with it

heh
3898 days 12 hours ago
KidA
Yeah, I like Jordan too. Active player, don't know if he can win yet. Too early to tell, probably.
3898 days 11 hours ago
CK11
Hey so I got permission from Jacob to post this

After last season, we depart from the Mediterranean Sea and head to the shores of Tarutao National Park in Thailand to begin the sixth season of CK’s Survivor.  Drama, twists, and turns are guaranteed.
Apply now! http://www.tengaged.com/group/5783/forum/topic/10779001

Santana, Sam, and Jacob himself have all played and I hope they can attest that I'm not abhorrent at this hosting thing ^_^
3897 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
Rooting for Jordan
3897 days 22 hours ago
Survivor233
When the merge hits, I'm probably going to do a cast assessment.
3897 days 21 hours ago
Survivor233
Jordan confessional:

So with my tribe always winning i was thinking long-term game. I realise Witz and 01gohan are in a frat together and people in the same frat always stick together no matter what. So i thought when merge comes the alliance of 4 plus 01Gohan making it 5 can stay together then maybe final 5 or 6 me, ALLIANCEGUY, maybe Ethan team up aganist them then we make final 3 then I take ALLIANCEGUY to final 2. I like to plan ahead to make sure i dont fall into the sheep catagory. even though when i do that i always get voted out for it. So i gonna try to make sure i survive this time.
3897 days 20 hours ago
Survivor233
Zach confessional:

Tonights Tribal showed that Myself, Michael, and Luther are running this game behind the scenes. They are trying and trying to take shot after shot at our alliance targeting Luther or myself  but they'll learn eventually that we are unbreakable. Im layin low so that way when we merge im not  seen as a threat. Ill win when I need to when im in danger or to help my alliance. But im not going to paint an unnecessary target on my back.

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!