This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Jiuzhaigou Valley - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Jiuzhaigou Valley -..

3861 days 4 hours ago
Survivor233
• Rize (green buffs):
- Adam O. / Anoreoz897
- Parvati T. / ParvatiS
- Luthur L. / Luthur17
- Zach B. / tuter32
- Michael B. / yepal
- Dino S. / Dinosauro27
- Fire D. / Alaskanfiredragon
- Alan D. / AlanDuncan

• Shuzheng (crimson buffs):
- James W. / WitZ
- Jordan M. / jman96
- Ashley C. / craycrayaye
- Ethan A. / thewinner
- Ray L. / Ilikebugs
- Logan R. / swaglogan1
- John C. / ALLIANCEGUY
- Alex C. / 01Gohan

How's the cast? I originally intended for it to be three tribes (Caliboy was going to lead one tribe and represent Costa Rica, but he's been gone for a long time so I don't know how active he is), but Thalia quit so I basically just started everything again from scratch.
3861 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Ray confessional:

I know that gohan flips a lot. I beat him though, bt based on his tribemates because he never was on the same tribe as me, he flips usually so ya he isnt trustworthy
3861 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Jordan confessional:

Glad to be here. should be intresting on how the game plays out. Its the first day and you need to get a alliance quickly so you can have a better chance on staying for a while. Should be intresting on who the returnee will be that is coming to my tribe. will be dangerous or someone i can use.  I want control immedley. I learned that being a floater before the merge can leave  you underrated and make people not vote you. i might need to find a way to be strong but not to dangerous that will make people vote me out early.
3861 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Ethan confessional:

Ugh, yuck. If I had to pick what tribe I was on this would be the last tribe I picked. I'm probably already fucked. Ray and Logan are two huge characters who suck at the game but will do anything to stir up shit. I would almost bet that I'm the first target. Alex is a really good player so I'm kinda nervous to be on the same tribe as him. And Thaila quit, so damn. I've got my work cut out for me.
3861 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Jordan confessional:

Well I am happy that we won the first challenge. Now i want the team to win them all. So with being safe from tribal, I need to work on getting a big alliance fast. with the tribe swap and little time on getting know people, now is my chance. I'm hoping maybe people like Witz,  ALLIANCEGUY and maybe the returnee thewinner. maybe get someone else later but that seems like a active 4 right now and we need active members.
3861 days 3 hours ago
CK11
The cast is cake worthy
3861 days 3 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Why is ParvatiS called Parvati T?

CONSPIRACY
3861 days 3 hours ago
Cole91
Pretty decent cast to be honest :)

I can see a lot of sheepish players though.  I'm expecting stronger players to align with sealers and pull the who Shepherd and his Sheep type alliance :p
3860 days 2 hours ago
CK11
Ethan's a great character.
3859 days 11 hours ago
Cole91
When does this season begin?
3857 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
Wow I feel like Rize is horrible. When you compare the two tribes from the start, Rize didn't stand a chance lmao

But I think it'll be a pagonging and I'm willing to bet things will get interesting around Final 6
3856 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Zach confessional:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Shit is about to go down. If my alliance is true to me and god let them be. We should all be voting for Adam tonight. So im also gonna vote for Adam. There are ALOT of strong personalities on my tribe so Im gonna wait until its my time to really show my worth to the tribe and let these big personalities take each other out of this game. Sure a floater will go here and there but trust me. It WONT be me. Fell free at any time to ask me any questions as well! :)
3856 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Parvati vote:

*takes pen*

*votes for Adam O. / Anoreoz897*

*holds vote up to camera*

"Adam, I'm sorry but you've gotta go, just because you are a huge threat and also because of possible alliances you may have. I'm sorry."
3856 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Michael confessional:
So I made it! sadly I thought I had the votes to get Adam out. Guess I'll never know. With my 3 person alliance I don't think I'll get out soon

~

Logan confessional:
I like the people on my tribe we have strong players
3856 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Adam confessional:

I'm shocked. We have already lost a player....due to a MEDICAL EVAC....Seriously!? I'm the leader of our tribe an it makes me look pretty bad when we lose a challenge, let alone have someone medically evacuated. I pray more of my tribe shows up tonight.
3856 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
John confessional:

I am excited for this challenge, because if my tribe can pull through, we can be safe once again from tribal. I hope that I can secure an alliance soon, because I have a feeling I will be a target if I don't make an alliance. To all my fans, wish me luck in searching for the idol

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!