This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Jiuzhaigou Valley - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Jiuzhaigou Valley -..

3875 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
yay people

are you coming to rescue my VL :')
3875 days 6 hours ago
KidA
Zach actually seems like a really good/active player, I'll root for him.

Side-Thought: Why does AlanDuncan join so many games and then never DOES anything? Like, has he ever sent a confessional or made an actual game-move before? He actually seems like a really nice guy, I just don't know why he plays group games if he's never really active in them

#JustSaying
3875 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Alan sent a couple votes in using sketchtoy which were entertaining, and then he said he doesn't think he's going to win but he hopes his "qute" avi will help him get far.

#14th
3875 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Zach. <3 I'm rooting for him and Jordan atm, but I also love Luthur. He actually applied because I spammed a fastings, and he was just really endearing so I accepted him rofl.
3875 days 6 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
o damn this season needs some jesus i mean no one man should have all these revotes
3875 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
LOL I was hoping for a purple rock but it seems like the majority alliance of Luthur/Michael/Zach will just pick off Parvati/Fire.
3875 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
I can't wait for merge though, Shuzheng already seems unstable as it is.
3875 days 6 hours ago
sssp123
I've never particularly liked purple rock :X
3875 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
haha I see you've had a bad history with it
3875 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Side note: Does anyone think this season will be a simple pagonging, or does Rize stand a chance at the merge?
3875 days 6 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
i havent really seen much of the season yet but my guess is the shuzheng will scatter around at the merge with some new alliances
3875 days 6 hours ago
sssp123
I'm rooting for Ethan and Zach, Ethan seems like a pretty entertaining guy, and Zach's playing smart
3875 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
I love Ethan this season, he was decent in Malaysia, little disappointing but this time around he's actually a force to be reckoned with, and he's at a really good spot in his tribe.
3875 days 6 hours ago
Ontario
i like all the girls
3875 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Parvati/Ashley are pretty invisible atm, and Parvati's probably going this tribal.

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!