This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Goes Evil - Applications

Topic » Big Brother Goes Evil -..

3186 days 13 hours ago
kgunzrok
Name:Viradie Smith
Timezone:EST
How active are you?:about a 9/10
Colour Level:Orange
Personal Statement:Im trying to get myself out there So i can be ore well known
Strategy: Cant disclose that Information at this time *Wink*
Why you?:Becuase Im Nice and Kind And Good at making good gameplay chioces
Ethnic Group:White
What would you do to win?:Cant disclose at this time *wink*
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?:Beacuase I can just bitch slap it away
Who is your big brother icon? QUEEN VANESSA!
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? Zuluke. Cuz hes a Bitch
3186 days 11 hours ago
dvisco1102
Name: Dominick
Timezone: EST
How active are you?: very
Colour Level: yellow
Personal Statement: I'm awesome and fun
Strategy: Be quiet enough to make it far and then start being the loud and social one
Why you?: because I'm amazing and social
Ethnic Group:  Italian
What would you do to win?: anything
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?:  because I'm very smart
Who is your big brother icon? Derrick or Ian
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why?
Sneaker country because we have really bad blood
3186 days 11 hours ago
neme81
Name: Asaaf Goren
Timezone: Est
How active are you?: 9.4
Colour Level: orange
Personal Statement: I am evil so i get a kick out of it if big brother is too.
Strategy: To make everyone my freind when i dont really care if die with knife in their hearts
Why you?: why not me i'm perfect for a season like this
Ethnic Group: Hispanic
What would you do to win?: Lie cheat steal all those stuff people say
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: the question is can big brother survive my wrath
Who is your big brother icon? Jocasta and Victoria (luv underdogs)
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? The stereotypical gay guys because even if your gay doesnt mean you want to be a girl you want to be a guy or you would transgender so i mean act like a guy and still like guys
3186 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
Are you ready for a group game like no other with Ts prize? Well here it is! In this explosive game 14 houseguests will enter and face the wrath of Big Brother who has turned evil. Who can over come big brothers wrath of destruction and win? Or who will be used as a sacrifice at the hands of Big Brother? Find out now! I am looking for an explosive diverse group of houseguests ready to play and slay!

Name:Coco
Timezone:CST
How active are you?:very
Colour Level:Orange
Personal Statement:i.am.britney.hayes,nikki,graheme.But,i.have.the.niceness.of.Rachel.Reilly.
Strategy:Slay.the.kids.honey
Why you?:bc.i.am.a.nice.person.until.you.cross.me.then.you.will.be.dragged.from.the.big.brother.house.to.tokyo
Ethnic Group:white
What would you do to win?:I.would.slay.the.kids.and.love.everyone!
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?:Because.I.may.be.small.and.young,but.I.can.withstand.a.lot
Who is your big brother icon?:Nikki.Ghraeme
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why?jeremylinrocks.because.he's.a.giant.homophobe/transphobe/racist/nazi.sympathizer

If sucessfull than some potential houseguests will make it to stage two of the process!
Get applying!
3186 days 11 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Name: RiRi Coren
Timezone: Mountain
How active are you?: Very. Like an 8 out of 10.
Colour Level: Purple
Personal Statement: I am a cannibal and proud of it! *eats application*
Strategy: Sweetheart and honest! I despise liars and deception and I try to stay true.
Why you?: You should be asking yourself that. If you don't want me, you don't want me. But I will keep on applying until you want me.
Ethnic Group: Caucasian
What would you do to win?: I would eat everyone else. Simple as that.
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: Cuz I know that he only bullies others to take away from his insecurties.
Who is your big brother icon? Britney Haynes. I'm like her, except crazier and a bit of a cannibal.
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? Sackeshi... Such a shit starter
3186 days 8 hours ago
cdryden1
Zachary
USA
EST
4 to 7
yellow
pick me cause i know whats up
don't talk to much but know what is going on
cause i have the balls
male
white
shave my head
idk
i don't know what it means
Ke$ha she's awesome
3186 days 8 hours ago
Name: Andre Maldonado
Timezone: eastern
How active are you?: really active
Colour Level: Orange
Personal Statement: I am a likable guys who doesn't really take anything to personal.
Strategy: Social
Why you?: I love Big Brother but this seems very interesting.
Ethnic Group: Hispanic
What would you do to win?: Anything that it takes to win
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: I can take anything u throw my way
Who is your big brother icon? Dr.Will
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why?  Anybody who goes inactive and never comes back!
3186 days 8 hours ago
HotMolli
Name: Molli J.
Timezone: Pacific coast times zone
How active are you?: pretty active
Colour Level: yellow
Personal Statement: I am not afraid to speak me mind if someone double crosses me the whole house will hear it loud and clear and their ass will be sent home
Strategy: make big moves, back stab, no new friends only new money. The Sandra Diaz twine strategy as long as it ain't me
Why you?: in every group game I'm always the center of many fights and situations and I always come out the winner. I'll make this season very interesting
Ethnic Group: white
What would you do to win?: anything to keep me not nominated. Throw people under the bus
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: of courses but it doesn't mean I won't yell at it
Who is your big brother icon? Ika from bbcan2. She chose the money over the letter because she doesn't give a fuck
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? Mattholder, he is a misogynitic asshole, who deserves to burn in hell
3186 days 8 hours ago
JackJack55
Name: Jack
Timezone: GMT
How active are you?: Active enough...
Colour Level: Yellow.
Personal Statement: You'll miss out on a fun, dramatic housemate if you don't pick me.
Strategy: Slay
Why you?: Because I'm fab.
Ethnic Group: English.
What would you do to win?: Pretend to be everyone's friend.
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: Because I can survive being without my phone for 4 months when it broke. So this shouldn't be too hard.
Who is your big brother icon? Nikki Graham.
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? A teenage who is always boring and corrects people. I hate them sort of people. If you put my in the house and one of those people where in there, I think I would be arrested.
3186 days 5 hours ago
topazisqueen
Name: topaz
Timezone: pafcific
How active are you?: alot
Colour Level: blue
Personal Statement: i am the greatest thing ik so i should be picked
Strategy: to win by opening up and being nice and then just mind fuck them all
Why you?: cause i mean im just the shit tbh and i will slay
Ethnic Group: white...
What would you do to win?: everything im here to win.... duces
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: oh cause im a boss ass bitch
Who is your big brother icon? britney haynes duh bitch
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? um alot of people hold on let me pull out my list lol um probs jonrocker

If sucessfull than some potential houseguests will make it to stage two of the process!
Get applying!
3186 days 4 hours ago
Tylerseeg
Name Tyler
Timezone: Eastern
How active are you?: very
Colour Level: sky
Personal Statement: I will do whatever it takes to win
Strategy: Make a solid alliance, gain everyones trust, make an effort to be social with everyone, and to make myself appear valuable to everyone
Why you?: I love big brother and I know all the strategies and have studied all the strategies and I will use them to great effect in this game
Ethnic Group: Caucasion
What would you do to win?: I will be able to backstab people, will keeping the blood on someone elses hands
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: I am flexible and can adapt to any situation
Who is your big brother icon? Dan Gheesling
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? TheAce, he threatened to spam me out of stars
3186 days 3 hours ago
MrSparkly69
Tony
USA
Pacific
It depends if I have internet. If so, absolutely almost all the time..
White
This competition is right up my alley.
Play in majority, backdoors, HOH wins...
I'm a BB fanatic.... and I am a great mental player..
Male
I don't know quite honestly...
Backstab, backdoor, backup
BB fanatic again...
Steve from BB17
Go49ers, he's a big threat to all my games..
3186 days 2 hours ago
RightToCensor
Name:Eric
Timezone:Central
How active are you?:very active
Colour Level:Green
Personal Statement:I love big brother and I live the constitution of this game. It's really survival of the fittest more than anything

Strategy: I can't say haha then everyone would know my strategy
Why you?: Because I'm entertaining  and I could bring so much to the game

Ethnic Group:Gay white male

What would you do to win?:Anything and everything
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: Because I got a strong will and a love for this game like no other
Who is your big brother icon?
Neda Kalantar LEGEND
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why?
Noone I love everyone
3186 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
Name: Chris
Timezone: EST
How active are you?: Very Active
Colour Level: Blue
Personal Statement: Pick me I'm very entertaining to watch
Strategy: Slay Everyone Trust No One
Why you?: Why not me
Ethnic Group: White
What would you do to win?: Anything
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: Yes
Who is your big brother icon? Elissa Slater
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? CarsonWorld because he is a bitch.
3186 days ago
WWEFan100
Name:John
Timezone:PST
How active are you?:Super active
Color level:yellow
Personal statement:U mess with me,u get Drama,truth,and consequences
Ethnic group:Amarican
What would you do to win:trick,backstab,cause Drama,expose,and be as evil as I can
Why do u think you can survive the wrath of big brother?:BRUH! I MEAN SERIOUSLY,I PLAYED ENOUGH TIMES TO KNOW THE RULES! *417*
Who is your big brother icon?: Frankie Grandé
What TENGAGED would you hate to be in this house with,why?:Without a question,I'd have to say jdd,we have a absolute terrible history, it would be awkward if we were both here

open group

Big Brother 2 - APPS OPEN!! T's Prize!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!