This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Goes Evil - Applications

Topic » Big Brother Goes Evil -..

3182 days 12 hours ago
brandonthud75
Name: Brandon
Timezone: GMT +10
How active are you?: Mostly
Colour Level: Silver
Personal Statement: Sleep is for the weak!
Strategy: Alliances
Why you?: I am a great person in the house! You need me! I also really want to be in this!
Ethnic Group: Australian?
What would you do to win?: Create alliances and great lasting friendships
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: I'm sure Big Brother won't be that wrath-ful. Just in case, I have my great personality!
Who is your big brother icon? Quite a few of them, but I can only name one, so... Britney Haynes!
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? I don't really have a bad bone with anyone on tengaged, so this question can't be answered.
3182 days 12 hours ago
Prep
(had to re-do due to forgetting to answer 1 question oops)
Name: Justin
Timezone: Pacific
How active are you?: Fairly active
Colour Level: White
Personal Statement: I keep it classy at all times
Strategy: Socialize and Float
Why you?: I would definitely add unique personality to the cast
Ethnic Group: Caucasian
What would you do to win?: I would play a strong social game to gain allies and supporters
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: I am fortunately very level-headed and sure I can face the "wrath" of Big Brother turning evil
Who is your big brother icon? Victoria because she played with my strategy and it got her far!
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? I hate no one as of now
3182 days 11 hours ago
ceeej
Name: CJ
Timezone: EST
How active are you?: active as heck! all day every day!
Colour Level: yellow :/
Personal Statement: I'm Pale, Frail, and OFF THE RAILS. and gay. duh.
Strategy: Allign with two loyal girls and spread out to survey different sides of the house. start out by voting easy targets then slowly take down each of our sides until we 3 remain! :)
Why you?: Because I'm outspoken, and am NOT afraid to call someone out on their SHADE!
Ethnic Group: White
What would you do to win?:  ANYTHING HONEY I AM BROKE AS FUQ. I am not afraid to bathe in blood and get down and dirty.
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: Because i survived PUBLIC SCHOOL which is basically inhumane torture.
Who is your big brother icon? HELEN AND ELISSA. AND RACHEL. THEY ARE GODDESSSES.
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why?: Any gross offensive straight male. And like floaters who think they are smart. Specifics: rollingderp and topaz i would be like ugh, and JAYJET OMG SHE IS THE DEVIL. I have a huge grudge on Jayjet because she was the first person to ever target me in tengaged in my first game and i have NEVER gotten my revenge.
3182 days 11 hours ago
wheels26
Name: Evan
Timezone: central time
How active are you?: very active!
Colour Level: orange
Personal Statement: i am going to make this season truly evil(;
Strategy: betray, back stab and not give 2 shits! i am here to win! not make friends
Why you?: if you want a very entertaining and Evil season, you must have me!
What would you do to win?: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: i am already evil so this will be right up my ally!
Who is your big brother icon? EVEL DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why?  people that piss me off! anyone who is super annoying and obnoxious! if there is anyone like that in the cast, i will make their game a living hell!
3182 days 9 hours ago
SarahWalsh314
Are you ready for a group game like no other with Ts prize? Well here it is! In this explosive game 14 houseguests will enter and face the wrath of Big Brother who has turned evil. Who can over come big brothers wrath of destruction and win? Or who will be used as a sacrifice at the hands of Big Brother? Find out now! I am looking for an explosive diverse group of houseguests ready to play and slay!

Name: Sarah
Timezone:PST
How active are you?: Very High i will participate every event I would love to do this
Colour Level: White(But you can message me and I could message back how much I want
Personal Statement: Stay in School
Strategy:Get people into fights Make the drama happen
Why you?:why not
What would you do to win?: Lie and Cheat
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: I'm no Pussy bring it on
Who is your big brother icon? Aaryn (that's how evil I am
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? Rileythepegasus, I had another account and I got into a big fight with her

If sucessfull than some potential houseguests will make it to stage two of the process!
Get applying!
3182 days 9 hours ago
Glinda
Are you ready for a group game like no other with Ts prize? Well here it is! In this explosive game 14 houseguests will enter and face the wrath of Big Brother who has turned evil. Who can over come big brothers wrath of destruction and win? Or who will be used as a sacrifice at the hands of Big Brother? Find out now! I am looking for an explosive diverse group of houseguests ready to play and slay!

Name: Delaney ( del or delta) woods
Timezone: eastern
How active are you?: very active
Colour Level: red
Personal Statement: I'm funny but here to play
Strategy: float or be top dog whatever I feel like
Why you?: because you will love aTching me
Ethnic Group: red hair and white
What would you do to win?: anything
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?:because I'm the most entertaining
Who is your big brother icon? Janelle
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? Nearl because I don't like his game play

If sucessfull than some potential houseguests will make it to stage two of the process!
Get applying!
3182 days 8 hours ago
heathernedajonadel
Name:Hearher
Timezone:EST
How active are you?:4-5 hours
Colour Level:Orange
Personal Statement:Im very fighting
Strategy:Make drama
Why you?:Im a new Da'vonne
Ethnic Group:Balkan
What would you do to win?: Sex in BB :P
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: Im being in Survivor,i survive 20 days
Who is your big brother icon? Da'vonne,Austin
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? Idk
3182 days 7 hours ago
wileycoyote
Name: Wiley
Timezone: GMT usually but its currently BST
How active are you?: id say pretty active
Colour Level: silver
Personal Statement: em upupupupupupup!
Strategy: em what purpose would publishing a plan on a public forum serve? plus any plan concieved prior to seeing the cast would be extremely flawed
Why you?: why not
Ethnic Group: caucasian(why is this relevant?)
What would you do to win?: dunno, why dont you find out
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: I have no idea lol theres way to much unknowns to be that confident
Who is your big brother icon? no idea what this question means
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? lol dunno, im not one to hold grudges
3182 days 6 hours ago
CeeJay09
Name: CJ
Timezone: GMT + 10:00
How active are you?: I've just re-logged on after a few years, but here to stay <3
Colour Level: White
Personal Statement: brb i'm just being fabulous
Strategy: use my sexual charisma
Why you?: to fill the token angry black girl quota
Ethnic Group: African Australian
What would you do to win?: I'd spent a week with Hitler to win
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: I'm charismatic and probably have more built up bitterness than the Survivor: All Stars jury combined.
Who is your big brother icon? Janelle
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? IDK, I just plated with FabulousJoJo and she had a vendetta against me for no reason so #bye
3182 days ago
HarryJack
Name: Harry
Timezone: GMT
How active are you?: Quite
Colour Level: white
Personal Statement: if you want someone to cause some drama then I'm your guy! Im not afraid to get blood on my hands
Strategy: Blood! WIN WIN WIWN
Why you?: Because i will be in the house to cause some drama and i will make sure that the season is explosive
What would you do to win?: Name your price
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: Because i will be ruthless i am here for the win
Who is your big brother icon? Nicole Franzel
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? A prissy too good to do anything type
3181 days 22 hours ago
RainbowKing
Name: Miles
Timezone: Central
How active are you?: really active
Colour Level: Blue
Personal Statement: pick me and I will show you what the meaning of evil is. I am the intimate villain, who will ruin this house!
Strategy: get my hands bloody. Very vey bloody. I have no problem with that, as long as I make huge moves.
Why you?: I will not let you down.
What would you do to win?: I wm evil. I will make big moves, while people don't realize that im the one masterminding them.
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother?: can he really be more mean than I am? Come on. Lmao. I can survive anything
Who is your big brother icon? Dan.
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? NickNack. Hate his fucking guts. He fucked with me during a frookies. Fuck. Him.
3181 days 22 hours ago
Jmiller17
name: Johnathan
How active are you: pretty active
Colour level: White
Personal Statement: Who doesn't love a gay guy like me :*
Strategy: can't say it all but mmm i can be a fast one
why you? I'm me.
Ethnic: American
What would you do to win? Re-consider who i'm alligned with
Why do you think you can survive the wrath of Big Brother? I'm tougher than you think.
Who is ur big brother icon? Zankie
What tengager would you hate to be in the house with, and why? I'm not quite sure

open group

Big Brother 2 - APPS OPEN!! T's Prize!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!