This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kasey's Confessionals

Topic » Kasey's Confessionals

2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Sooo I got my key and it's really cute I stan it

http://i.picasion.com/gl/86/83K9.gif

So I'm on this season of Big Brother! And the twist is temptations and Idk I think I'm pretty popular so hopefully I can get one of those, and if not... fuck the public they suck and don't want #TeamGoodTV.... lol jk, I'll just not get evicted I guess? Temptations can have quite the impact on the game, but I think I can manage without them in my possession, but power is fun, so I obviously want it.

This cast is.... interesting for sure, I don't know a lot of them, and since I think I'm pretty relevant, I don't know if that's an instant target, so... I might want to start the social game strong now, but for now.... I don't know, I don't have any red flags or green lights, so... this might be a process.

I'm not playing too hard too fast though, so... I'm just excited to start the game!
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Okay first off I'm gonna send like a lot of these so you'll probs get so sick of me but.... yeah that's life

Right away Ben wants to form an alliance and secure numbers, and I'm DEFINITELY into that....... but I don't like.... expect it to last at all.. like if you can name any day 1 alliance that lasted til finale, you probably can name them ALL on one hand, so...  I'm already planning on using them to stay safe week 1, and by jury, if I even make it there, it'll be annihilated.

So far the first impressions I get are strong, and Ben says a lot of people say they get good vibes from me... and that's... NOT GOOD LOL... I don't want my social game to make a target, are you kidding??

XoXU is ALREADY my #1, we both just clicked really hard... and Ahmir apparently said he liked me, but I had like 2 sentences with him, idk why he likes me so much? But I'm here for it.... Ben is really like forcing this alliance already and I had like a single convo with him, he's nuts, but I just can't express enough... anyone who wants me safe is a A+ in my books!

But in the bigger picture, I already have 25 red flags with these people.

Some people are like talking to literal rocks, but I need to stay safe, so.... Hi rocks!
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So... I don't win the first temptation and I'm pretty bummed, I wanted it, cuz I hoped it'd be safety for 3 weeks and I didn't even need to go hardcore to make sure I'm safe, but rip. I think an alliance with me in it is in the works though, so now all I need is to not get cursed and maybe I can be set??

You never know, so an extra guarantee would've been wonderful, but... for now I just need to watch out for myself and that's that.

For now, I don't want first HOH, but I'm gonna go for it, cuz you never know if you're safe or not in this game, and last place isnt me, not one bit.
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So, the new houseguest is someone I have a little relationship with cuz he's in my group game and... I'm shook he's back, I really think he could be a good ally, but my group game is sorta a flop so idk what his real strengths or weaknesses are, but if he's a returner (despite flopping to my knowledge) there must be something redeeming to him, so... I def want to work with that...

As for the HOH, fuck puzzles I hate those.
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So first... the puzzle shit is awful disgusting tragic and... I know I lost cuz people already sent me their time and I was like... okay yeah that's not gonna happen.. so I tried I finished, I didn't quit, and that's a good start! I didn't want or need first HOH anyways, but.....

If Luca gets it... BAD WEEK.... Luca & I have a... pretty bad past....

One time in a group game we were on the block together and he won Veto... he used oh me... that week I voted him out! He's annoying and pretty intolerable, so... i backstabbed him.... at first I didn't succeed, the next week I voted to evict him AGAIN, missed my shot... but you know how they say 3rd times a charm? That was no different! He got gone, and never have I ever in my wildest nightmares thought I'd have to be subjected to that torture of being in a game with Luca again... I'm subjected to the torture of encountering Luca again..... hopefully he's not a hostile presence but... that's not a fair hope... so maybe I need to handle him again...
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So... Ben won HOH! And that's great! Anyone but Luca I was okay with quite frankly... obviously I'm never ever 1000% safe but I definitely feel okay with Ben, cuz... if he were to betray me week 1, that never works well for anybody... just watch BB19, you don't betray loyalty WEEK 1 and expect it to work well... you just don't.

So, I feel 90% right now, but there's always that 10% you leave open just in case, and... in this case maybe I'm 80%, cuz Ben was certainly shady to me, and.... if he puts me up I have 0 problems just exposing his ass, he'd be messing with the wrong feminist icon.... that's for certain.
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I didn't get nominated which isn't really a relief, cuz after my last DR I finally secured numbers - not a lot but it's a start - with Ben & XoXU who I think in the game name is Jack.

I also have been vibing with Clair but nothing official yet.

Obviously I can't be throwing names out Willy nilly to Ben, I just wanted safety for now, so we went an easy route, but nothing is final yet and if we could backdoor Luca.. PERFECT WEEK.

With numbers secured I'm more comfortable with naming names now, cuz to turn on an actual alliance week 1 is stupid... very stupid.

We shall see.
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So, like, I wanna just like expose the HELL out of Will, cuz he's actually trying it... he's actually trying... to act like everything Ben said was false, when... he 100% got called out on a 100% truth... He's lying through his teeth... I have screenshots to prove it... but... I need to keep a low profile for the bigger picture, and... keeping a low profile... is basically foreign to me... I'm usually the one fighting week 1, exposing people, but... I've also never won a group game before, so... I got to step back, and just stay UTR and NOT get in fights week 1... Will should be getting evicted anyways... might as well be in the majority with a UTR gameplay so far.
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So the eviction goes the way I wanted it to... because when you're a snake and a rat to the HOH... people catch on! So... the next HOH... there are certain people who I don't want to win... and they're seemingly going inactive, so... maybe a good week?

So, this comp could take HOURS and I need to assure my safety for the week so... if I need a few points to assure bad people don't win... I need to keep aware, and... this comp is literally just "PYN WHEN I SAY HERE" and they seemingly are getting confused by even that, so... yeah... I think I can do it? I don't think I'm a target too so... that maybe helps?

Hopefully!
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ugh, well... I was controlling Jacob or whatever his name is's decisions for a while, but... I got too fast, and he couldn't justify keeping me around much longer, which... is partially my fault, I told him to go against the fast people, but it's whatever.... he would keep me safe 100% so I hope he wins, but if he don't... i need to do what I have to do to keep myself safe, I guess! It'll be a struggle for sure, but not necessarily ATM, I think I'm okay with most people tbh.
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
GOOOD WEEEEEEEK...

I trust Jacob a ton so this is a good situation, and I think I can have some influence in his decision, or at the very least just keep myself and Jack safe... actually screw jack, keep ME safe this week.

I think I should be okay, maybe I can plant seeds, but I'm not gonna go OTT Willy nilly throwing people under the bus week 2,.. thats suicide.
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
My nervous scale is at like a 3 or 4 rn I'm not at a 0 cuz he did take me out relatively early in this challenge........ but he said "ily sorry I need this HOH" so.... maybe that's a good sign.... I don't know...but either way... I sorta didn't even plant seeds, I gave him an entire plan basically.... but I was basically really passive and like "it's your HOH" about it... I said nom 2 relatively inactive people, veto plays out, BACKDOOR Cody... cuz Cody was super pissed when Jacob took him out, so... he shouldn't get to play Veto, but if he does and wins veto we can just pretend there was never a plan in action at all... perfect week either way.. I hope this doesn't get me in trouble or on the block, but... I took a swing, hopefully it works... fingers are crossed!
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So... I don't win the temptation and I'm like... fuuuucccckkkk I spammed for that shit... and then... a miracle happened. Jack said to me he got it and it's Christmas's shit one with a few revamps... but overall it's still stupid... so... I'm sorta thinking... maybe this is kinda mirroring the show but changing it up.. so I really might want the next one cuz the Hex is the best one... so halting hex... I'm coming for you... and if it's not that... it can't be worse than the Ring of Replacement, so... I'm coming for whichever one it is.
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I HAVE WON THE GOLDEN POWER OF VETO....... YESSSSSS...

I didn't trust Jacob or whatever his name is that much, so now... I have all the power... it's... AMAZING... and now I can take out Cody, who is a BIG question mark to me... he was definitely a bit salty when Jacob took him out in that competition and this could be a perfect time to take out a potential comp threat.

When I won Veto... Jacob a few days ago was all in for this backdoor Cody plan, but when I won he was like BLAH BLAH BLAH I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WANTING TO BACKDOOR CODY... and I was like bitch yes you did...... but now he seems back on track, I think he's in his right mind. And we should be all set to backdoor Cody!!

Good week!

Good week to win veto too, cuz his shadiness certainly made me red alert, ngl.
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So.. my plan works out. My backdoor plan lived through, and I think we have the votes to send Cody home! I don't really care about evictee's revenge, I can just win another veto... it's overall just a win win for me, I'm not worried about going home next, maybe I'll be kicked out of HOH, But overall I don't know if Cody has any allies to worry about and either way I wasn't HOH, I was just the innocent veto winner... plus... I think I have numbers, so... maybe I need to do damage control, but, I'm pretty sure it's a good week!

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!