This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6: The Congo] 馃寫 Final Tribal Council

Topic » [S6: The Congo] 馃寫 Final..

1455 days 12 hours ago
greyconverse
I would like to say that this narrative that one of you got yourself here while the other was carried is exhausting. Focus on yourself your resume should speak for itself.
1455 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
Alright I've been just talking about myself for this and trust me I find that fun

But I haven't read anything Max or Hufus has said because there's no point.

Just focus on yourself.

But we're going to end this soon anyway so I might as well

That comment about carrying me and Hufus is going to be debunked, yes it is.

Does Max not know how close Hufus and I were to the people that voted him the first tribal of merge?

If we didn't take Max in for his power and work with him. He wouldn't have been in the position he would've been. I can't say he couldn't of got out if it because let's be honest it didn't happen so you can't predict. But his social game wasn't good enough by itself. He depended on us and sure we depended on him. That's what an alliance is for.

But to say you carried someone you actively tried and failed to get out three times is Pityful.

Didn't want to stoop to a level in a way but cmon now that deserves a response.
1455 days 11 hours ago
Novamax243
Well I was avoiding confrontation this tribal also but if you must Ikah.

Yes, you guys put me in a good position in the first merge vote, and I couldn't have gotten there without you guys, but from that point to the final 8 I'd argue that it was me who was more actively keeping you guys in the game, not the other way around. I am not going to take full credit because obviously, as you mentioned, an alliance relying on each other for safety is what alliances are for. But between me using my partial idol, flipping Gavin, and going to rocks were all my doing. I will also concede I did try to take you out twice, you can't honestly say the final 5 was a genuine attempt to take you out, we all knew Brandon was going that vote. And the final 4 you only got by since someone essentially quit for you which I don't think you can fault me for.
1455 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie
If anybody else has these thoughts.

I get that, but I had relationships to get to the end and Max had immunity. Both are fair.

Max allowed us to get to a point where you couldn't stop us even with a runestone and Immunity. To me that's apart of the game and many have pointed it out. Others had just as strong relationships.

That was my way. I couldn't hold my own against Max in speed and puzzle comps or comps that required knowing shit about a season he played lmao. But having strong relationships in place of Immunity necklaces was something I could settle for.

Thanks All and let's get this over with lmao
1455 days 10 hours ago
greyconverse
Max, when did you flip me? Are you referencing the Harry vote? If so, false.
1455 days 10 hours ago
5651Omar
Wow. I love creating chaos.
1455 days 9 hours ago
TMAN54445
I have the votes see you in the US thanks for a great season

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!