This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 5] 馃寱 Immunity Challenge (#5) - Into the Forest!

Topic » [Ep 5] 馃寱 Immunity Challenge..

1500 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Welcome to the Black Forest.

If this season was a cake, the twenty of you have officially cut into the second layer. As you have been told, the game is going to take an unexpected turn. Many of you had your own ideas and opinions as to what might happen, but nobody got it right.

Enter the Black Forest. This season you will be making a trip to the place Kolby calls home. He ran away from the rest of society some time ago, and has built a home here. He told me the only way he would help this season is if I brought the cast to him. While you are here, Kolby will be your guide. And under his guidance, twenty will become eighteen. Two of you will be voted out this episode. That means only one tribe will win immunity while in the Black Forest, and the other two will go to tribal council, each voting a player out.

For those of you who thought we would be dropping buffs, the bells of disappointment ring brazenly. Now is not the time for a swap. It's time for something far more chaotic. Prepare to participate in the return of Kolby's Fast Survivor.

Tomorrow's immunity challenge will be an entire Fast Survivor game hosted by Kolby. Everyone who checks in will participate. It will begin at 5:00 PM EST. Although there is no telling exactly how long it will go on for, Kolby expects it will take at least two hours. For what its worth, I literally have zero clue what you are all in store for. Kolby is taking us all on a ride, and I'm just here to enjoy it from afar.

The Sole Survivor of this Fast Survivor challenge will secure immunity for their entire tribe, sending the other two to tribal council. Any runner-up that is part a losing tribe will win individual immunity and be safe from the vote.

You are not just fighting for immunity, here. In addition, you are competing for a very unique reward. The first and second place finishers of the Fast Survivor game will also become captains of the tribe swap that is to follow this Black Forest trip. Yes, you heard that right. Once the Black Forest twist ends, and we are down to eighteen, we will be switching tribes. Should you make it through this unique endeavor, you will emerge into a jungle of new opportunities. The winner and runner-up of this Fast Survivor will be tasked with picking players for the new tribes, until we stand at two new tribes of nine players. It goes without saying, this complicates the stakes exponentially.

This is a lot to take in. Ask any questions, and I will answer whatever I can. But at 5:00 PM EST tomorrow, the reigns will be handed to Kolby, and the true chaos will begin.
1500 days 5 hours ago
cole225
fuck kolby
1500 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
sigh
1500 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Welcome to... Dono's Survivor: Kolby vs. Dono - Kolby's Survivor: Fast Survivor: Kolby vs. Dono - The Black Forest!

Tonight, we're playing out an entire game of Survivor in a mere matter of hours. Challenges, Tribals, the whole deal. The Sole Survivor in the end winning Tribal Immunity, while the two runner-ups gain Individual Immunity if they're on the losing tribes. Oh? And make sure to read the fine-print since some of you have seemed to miss it, the top two: 1st & 2nd will become Tribe Captains in the F18. Forming the new tribes!

With that, Check-In now. You have until 5:10PM EST.
1500 days 5 hours ago
cole225
o
1500 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
Let's see if I flop
1500 days 5 hours ago
jman96
here we go..... i guess
1500 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
hi
1500 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
hi
1500 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hu
1500 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
Here
1500 days 5 hours ago
brandonrichie
hi
1500 days 5 hours ago
greyconverse
here
1500 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey ugh
1500 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
(Check In - 10 minutes left.)

https://i.imgur.com/cOGsRFt.gif
- Max [NovaMax243] ~Underdog~
- Jordan [jman96] ~Underdog~

https://i.imgur.com/oYsItu4.gif
- Zyler [MJFJUNE] ~Wildcard~
- Harry [harrywasnak] ~Powerhouse~
- Ikah [ZforZombie] ~Wildcard~
- Brandon [brandonrichie] ~Flop~
- Gavin [greyconverse] ~Entertainer~

https://i.imgur.com/mrbUYus.gif
- Marto [cole225] ~Dark Horse~
- Billy [bvance1212] ~Gamebot~
1500 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
hi

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!