This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

Topic » [S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

2179 days ago
jman96
Can we all not start arguments tonight?
2179 days ago
Maladus1
But to be said, congrats Jake you did deserve it, if anything you were probably one of the biggest characters and you were fairly enjoyable though.
2179 days ago
Maladus1
To be honest I was rooting for Jordan but beggars can鈥檛 be choosers :)
2179 days ago
Lemjam6
Luca may or may not be a multi, but he never said anything to me.
2179 days ago
jman96
Thanks Maladus
2179 days ago
Lemjam6
Jordan was the heroic king, the final 4 challenge fucked him over
2179 days ago
Eoin
I would love to hear the Luca proof that he is jake
2179 days ago
cfff
Yes do I think luca is a mutli after he gave me an idol? I did find that weird but he never told us he was one and I still do not think he was.
2179 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Eoin
You all are delusional Jake and Luca are not the same.
Please fuck off

1. They may not be the same person, but this person admitted to being an account stealer and an avid one at that. Admitted to lying about it being their first group game, and I asked Luca that way earlier in the season if it really was and he said yes. He lied to ME, which is a red flag.
2. Just wait until I open this Viewer's Lounge. Jake has incredibly deep, documented, discussions with EVERY single person on the cast except for Luca. All I see from their conversations is missing each other in transit. One person says hi, the other says hi two hours later. Yet somehow, from all that, I'm supposed to believe that Luca trusts Jake more than ANYONE else on the cast, enough to give him the merge idol when he finds it? which brings me to...
3. Luca finding the merged idol! Where did that come from, and where did it go later on? He was the fastest challenge competitor FOR ONE CHALLENGE, and gave the reward to Jake. Hmph...
2179 days ago
donosaurus_rex
All speculation of course.
2179 days ago
Eoin
Actually about the merge challenge, i won it but gave the answers to jake to guess for the idol
2179 days ago
Lemjam6
Eoin gave me the answers to the merge challenge LOL
2179 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Eoin
Actually about the merge challenge, i won it but gave the answers to jake to guess for the idol

so why would jake then go and give that information to LUCA?
2179 days ago
donosaurus_rex
because luca obviously didn't find it on his own, right?
2179 days ago
dwipeouts
It kinda adds up tbh. I don't know tomorrow much about it but luca instantly wanted to flip with me and Mike during the second swap and there was literally one vote to send Luca to exile island in my boot episode

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!