This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | All-STARS

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

1372 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Thanks for the Meme Josh it was accurate 😂

I'll just say what I have to say about you rn.

Literally me in this game I hardly fucking mattered and being in the jury chat that's become apparent lol. So really when it comes to us in this game I don't care. Not a single person said they were loyal to me till the end so how can I expect you to be. It was a very lousy relationship which sucked considering how close we were on our OG season. I thought maybe you'd throw me a bone since I was clearly on the bottom of the entire game at the time but nah. And it's because of your understanding of my game so I get it.

I think you played the same game as you did last time and it was a solid clean game. I'm fucking jealous I didn't get to be apart of it this time lmao. You did what you had to tho and Congrats Bro.
1372 days 16 hours ago
nikw98
I couldn’t make just 1 so I made 5 @ikah
https://imgur.com/gallery/l2jb4d2
1372 days 16 hours ago
Joshbb17
Literally me in this game I hardly fucking mattered and being in the jury chat that's become apparent lol. So really when it comes to us in this game I don't care. Not a single person said they were loyal to me till the end so how can I expect you to be. It was a very lousy relationship which sucked considering how close we were on our OG season. I thought maybe you'd throw me a bone since I was clearly on the bottom of the entire game at the time but nah. And it's because of your understanding of my game so I get it.

I think you played the same game as you did last time and it was a solid clean game. I'm fucking jealous I didn't get to be apart of it this time lmao. You did what you had to tho and Congrats Bro.

Thank bro it means alot, and you know i love ya, and theres nothing more that i wanted for us to run another season together but it felt more like a fan fic more than an actual good game decision cause i had relationships i put my eggs in and been building for weeks and I saw a good path to the end with the peeps i was with. Also especially us not linking up till merge and trusting different people, its tough... I wish i couldve thrown you a bone but it was damn near impossible and it got to the point where you were an obstacle and I wouldve had to ditch everyone else.

No one will ever match our bvw partnership in Iraq <3 i admit i played extremely similarly, because you gotta play the way you feel comfortable and play to your strengths and understand your weaknesses.
1372 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Wow thanks Nik for all the effort. I do appreciate that.

I really wish I could appreciate you in this game but I just really think there was more effort by us to turn eachother away/drag eachother then there was to actually just being nice to eachother.

I think we buttheads and I took an issue with you because of things I was just hearing the first merge vote and that was that. I also didn't appreciate our little convo after Nathan said some shit to you which I think I personally didn't say anything wrong lmao. And then again when I was on my way out the whatever you call that other fight we had which was game and I encourage that kind of conflict. I think you again tried to take it to a level where it didn't need to go.

I think we are both very loud And confrontational players so I don't take offense to anything you really said to me at the end of the day but I do when it comes to AJ for that I believe you need to apologize fully so y'all can both move on.

When you step away from this game I'm really just sad that you couldn't possibly have looked at this as fun with that situation and how you talk to others overshadowing the small bits of gameplay that we should talk about and try to reflect on.

Congrats I'm sorry if I ever made you feel bad personally. I wish you well tho for real.
1372 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Congrats to you both on final 2.

Honestly I like don't have a PERSONAL preference over who wins, I'm gonna sleep at night either way, you both played good games in your own way I do believe, so yeah am not fussed who wins.

Anyway I'm going to ask the most disgusting 'question' ever and hold zero remorse for it because I talked the talk of it in Ponderosa so gotta walk the walk.

I want you to compare each juror to a Survivor castaway. I expect two sentences at least per description. Do more if you wish.

Also why was it a beneficial move to slaughter me unanimously for your game?

Good luck to you both, I am excited to see your answers. =]
1372 days 2 hours ago
nikw98
James: I want you to compare each juror to a Survivor castaway. I expect two sentences at least per description. Do more if you wish.

I would like to start out by saying I haven’t really watched every season of survivor so I’m going based off of what I know, which will most likely mean everyone will get a player that is recognizable by locals.

Okay, let’s start with X. I see X as a sort of a Tommy Sheehan in the sense that he could dip his toes into either sides pools and they’d both trust him enough to give information up. I do think that X was winning if he made it to the end, so that checks out and I do think they played similar games.

I think Sergeant played a very Aubrey Bracco (Game Changers) in the fact that he wasn’t very open in his gameplay and kind of took the backseat and played more behind the scenes, but I think if he made it to the end, he was winning. I think he was very underestimated until end game. We all kind of looked at who was on jury and I believe that josh and x as well knew that Sergeant had a VERY good chance of beating any of us.

Harry, I would relate to Kelley Wentworth in second chances. Harry pulled out all the stops, from idols to half idols, to attempting to get votes flipped, even at 5, so I think him and Wentworth played very similar. I think they both were just an immunity or two short from the win.

After Harry is Kyle. Kyle is comparative to Dani Boatwright in Guatemala. I say this because even though he was in minority, he had those bonds that could’ve gotten him to the end. If Harry went at 6, I think there would’ve been a lot of incentive to keep Kyle for a bit, just based on his connections alone. I think he played very UTR and did so successfully.

After Kyle is TJ. I think TJ player a Heroes vs Villains Candice Cody game, but like, if Candace didn’t flip. I think because of tribe dynamics, he kind of got forced into a side and had to try and ride the wave of it. There wasn’t really room to flip without fucking his own game up, so he stayed and it inevitably was his downfall. Maybe more of a Candice in Cook Island, but a Candice nonetheless.

For James, I find it a bit difficult, because it was less about his actual gameplay and more about his reputation of doing well in games and getting to the end. So I’d say James was a Kim Spradlin in WaW. Kim didn’t really do anything wrong, but was a victim of the fear of what she was capable of. Just like James didn’t necessarily do anything wrong, we all just assumed we couldn’t beat him in the end.

Ikah. Ikah is hard because the way Ikah played his first season and 2nd are completely different. Ikah DOMINATED the game his first season and I think a big fear from the other side was that it would happen again. That Ikah would gain traction and just absolutely dominate. I think you and James fall into the same player, but for different reasons. I think James’ reputation outside of the game made him a Kim Spradlin, but I believe Ikah’s reputation within LKB itself made him a Kim Spradlin.

AJ. Now I would just like to state that I am by no means comparing myself to Joe Anglim when I say this, but I think AJ was a Stephen Fishbach. The reason being is that they became so dead set on getting me out, they didn’t look at the bigger picture and realize exactly what was at play. Like Stephen, AJ played an advantage that didn’t pay off in the end, backfired, and sent them home.

Nathan. Nathan is definitely a casualty of making the right move at the wrong time. Had Nathan waited maybe a round or two later, I think he would’ve made it a lot further. So I’d say maybe if TJ was Candace in Cook Island, you were definitely Candace in Heroes Vs Villains. You flipped on what you thought would be a sinking ship and flipping in itself was the reason you got the boot.

Kevin. Kevin is Lucina in Cagayan. Period. Someone flipped on him at (or near) the merge. Kevin was in a VERY good spot and the person that flipped benefited very well off of it.

Josh C. I think Josh C is a Hali Ford (Game Changers). I think that’s the closest merge boot I could think of. It wasn't necessarily that Josh was a huge threat or a master manipulator, it’s just that based on the dynamics of the majority, he was who we were all least connected to and at the end of the day, sometimes that’s all it takes.

James: Also why was it a beneficial move to slaughter me unanimously for your game?

I’m sure to josh it was beneficial on the sole purpose of you being a threat, but to me it was more than that. I knew that you and I were kind of on the outside of that alliance of 5 and that I would need to make sure that I was still needed. When your name came up, I ran with it, not to be mean and make sure it was unanimous, but to ensure that the majority still needed me in the game. If you stayed for one more round, I think that it complicates things a lot for my game and I didn’t want that.
1372 days 2 hours ago
zorbo678
When I didn’t throw your name out at either vote OOP
1372 days 2 hours ago
nikw98
Not what i've heard...
1372 days 2 hours ago
zorbo678
Then you’ve heard wrong?
1372 days 1 hour ago
Joshbb17
Anyway I'm going to ask the most disgusting 'question' ever and hold zero remorse for it because I talked the talk of it in Ponderosa so gotta walk the walk.

James, i knew this question was coming and after the first 12 hours i was like oh shit it might not come good week, but here we are and I hate you for it lol.

X- Tony Vlachos, due to the fact that he played one of, if not the most dominant games his first season to come in here with probably the biggest threat levels and was not really ever targeted. Every round in the merge he was wheeling, dealing, making plans with the minority thus keeping the target off of himself. To do that as the S1 Winner is highkey super impressive.

Josh R- Sergent you remind me a lot of JT, but tocantins style JT. Both of you guys are the epitome of a hero in the game, you don't fuck people over unless its truly necessary for your game. You played the game straight up, everyone respected it, and you knew how to make moves to help your group out, such as the f7 vote. 

Harry- Natalie Anderson in s29, because you played your idols when necessary, werent afraid to take large risks and knew who were the threats and when to take the shots when necessary. Natalie took some huge risks in s29 and i saw you as a risk taker doing whatever you had to do to win a second time this go round.

Kyle- Michele Fitzgerald- Michelle is known for her social ability and ability to survive votes even when things dont go your way. You had a tough go round not being able to vote in the majority alot but people still trusted you and shared info and wanted you in the game, i think thats what happened to Michelle in WaW. Your game this time was about playing the cards you could and despite not being on the right side of things you capitalized on the relationships you built.

TJ- Sarah, because your social game is super underrated and i know how good it is, and sarah is known for her strategic game but socially she crushes it and people think she is their best friend despite her being a massive threat. You arent afraid to make big moves or make a flip at all, which is the epitome of sarah in gamechangers. And you knew how to make people have doubts, specifically telling people i was a threat to get to the end.

James- You remind me of Micheal Yerger from Ghost Island, super well liked socially, strong competitor overall, and a huge threat in the game nonetheless. Michael's game he was in a good position at times, but his threatening presence allowed him to get turned on, which is what happened with you. I think you share a lot of the traits that helped Michael succeed in ghost island.

Ikah - Jeremy Collins, i know you love Jeremy, im not pandering but in all honesty i see it and i know how you play and like him you find your people, find common interests and just roll with them. Like Jeremy you dont fuck people over for no good reason, but do what's necessary, and power your way to the end just as you did in Iraq, and likewise what Jeremy did in Second Chances. Jeremy uses such a unique blend of social and strategic strategy that is a killer combo and i think you really match that.

AJ- You give me Sandra Diaz Twine vibes, like you dont take shit from anyone and are willing to defend the people your close to if they get attacked too. Just like how Sandra protected Courtney, you protected your people. If people came for you or them, you would get em back 10x harder.

Nathorix- you do remind me of Nick Wilson the more that i see it, because you literally went to bat for your allies and appeared to make genuine lasting connections with them even though you have shared you are usually pretty quiet. Nick's game is all about being well liked and fighting for his people, and i think you did that this season, you saw the people you wanted to play with in the merge and decided to take the leap of faith and play with them. Took a risk, it didnt work out, but thats the game of survivor.

Kevin- Ima go with Tyson, you're funny as fuck and a troll and we all love it, but like Tyson you still know how to get shit done and play the game well, and you're super loyal to your people. Like Tyson you know how to make the game of survivor fun and that rubs off on your allies making you seem like a great asset to them.

Josh Carrot- Christian Hubiki- youre a super nice guy and like Christian no one can say a bad thing about you, super well liked amongst everyone, and i think thats why you were viewed as someone who had to go. Christian has a good charisma about him and played the game pretty straight up and i think that you share some of those qualities.
1372 days 1 hour ago
nikw98
Josh: I know nathan loves nick Wilson

Also josh: I think Nathan is a Nick Wilson
1372 days 1 hour ago
Joshbb17
JAMES-

Also why was it a beneficial move to slaughter me unanimously for your game?

Okay the reason why I thought it was beneficial to get you out that round is because i felt that if there was going to be a flip at 7 or 6, it was gonna be probably against me, and i felt that getting you out helped me solidify my allegiances with Josh R and X, and it now made Nik the outside person in that 4.

We also knew that Harry, Kyle, TJ were on the outside and needed to go so having 4-3 with the extra vote was better than a 5 person alliance of it being 5-3 with an extra vote, ensuring me final 4 which is exactly what ended up happening. Your boot was 100% a game decision for me to help me get to this point.

I know we kinda had our differences in the game, but the ability for us to work together for a short period was honestly kind of awesome because never would i have thought i was gonna work with you in this game. So as you say cheers! lol
1371 days 23 hours ago
Kyle12212
Just for fun since I’m bored at work:

I want both of you to compare the jury to a fast food restaurant and tell me why
1371 days 23 hours ago
nathorix
I also want both of you to compare each juror member to a US Presidential candidate.
1371 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
At this point, I’m kinda curious if Nik learned anything about us. Same question I gave to Josh to you Nik, but don’t just repeat Josh’s answers

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!