This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | All-STARS

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

1363 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Please welcome our jury: JOSH C., KEVIN, NATHAN N., AJ, IKAH, JAMES, TJ, KYLE, HARRY, JOSH R., and X!

Your finalists are NIK and JOSH D. Now they will give their opening speeches and the jury will ask questions and make statements :)

VOTES FOR A WINNER ARE DUE AUGUST 2ND! @ 7 PM EST!
1363 days 8 hours ago
zorbo678
*superhero transformation into AJ Anarchy occurs*

I refuse to give either of you the time of day to tell me why you should win this game. Josh will win, most likely unanimously or 10-1. In just a few moments, I'll tell you why. And please, PLEASE remember, that I will be voting for Josh D regardless of any words that are posted here.

Let's get down to business.

Josh, we didn't talk much, but I personally found your game to be a bit boring. But, to be fair, that may just be because we were on opposite sides. Ask anyone who's been in Ponderosa for a while, I've likened you to furniture, because I haven't felt like you've done much. But, much like if Woo Hwang took Kass over Tony, you'll be getting my vote over the absolute goat you're sitting next to.

Now, the moment you've all (and by all I mean me) been waiting for.

Nik.

Let me be abundantly clear. You should not be here. In this F2 or on this Jury. You should've been removed from this game by production TWICE. Once after what you said at the merge to me, and the second time after what happened with Nathan.

What Nathan said was true, you did push me to suicidal thoughts. You stripped away most of my mental health points I'd gotten over the past year since the Kelly0412 situation in CutthroatBB. You were ALLOWED to do this by production, who, with the exception of Rachael, I'm still mad at for doing nothing. You continued to make personal attacks on me, well after I asked you to stop. Quite frankly, you bullied me.

Telling someone that they should eat glass, bringing up their past being bullied, hell even getting my pronouns wrong multiple times after you KNEW what my pronouns were. You can ask everyone here, I've made certain to get your pronouns right, even if I don't like you as a person. You couldn't return the same courtesy to me.

You can say you didn't know how these things would effect me, that it's how queer people talk. literally any excuse you want. There's no excuse for what you said and how you behaved.

I will not be going into detail on the Nathan stuff, that's not mine to talk about. But let me be clear that it made my blood boil when I found out.

So Nik, you will not be getting my vote. Not only because of how you played the game, but because of how you treated me, and honestly how you spoke to Nathan. You played this game like a sheep, and I'm glad to finally give you the slaughter you deserved here tonight.

I have one question, for Josh, because I've been asked to do it.

Tell me something you learned about each Juror, a personal thing. And don't use my pronouns, we are all VERY AWARE of them at this point.

AJ Anarchy out.
1363 days 7 hours ago
crimsonteer
Nik, I love u.
1363 days 7 hours ago
Joshbb17
Hey guys, this is a very surreal moment to be sitting here in the final 2, in a deep 24 person cast, one where we all came in here with our eyes on the prize, 24 of the best of us, heroes, villains, gamebots, scary ass players.

I came in here with one set plan and t that was to make my way to the end again and to win for the 2nd time. I was not here to be flashy, not here for the hosts to love the way i play either. I was not here for redemption, not here to prove myself, not here to be a hero or a villain, or anything in between. I was going to gather my militia, and I was going to power my way to the end and do whatever means necessary with my people to get us there. It is what me and Ikah did in Iraq, we bounced ideas off of eachother and we crushed that season together, and I needed to find my person or people to do that again.

This game was flooded with pregame alliances, past relationships, and a lot of history between all of us. I did not pregame with anyone before the season started because I knew that would put me in a weird level, i play the game one day at a time. There was an IRAQ alliance, but it was never anything concrete. Kevin was my first connection, I know him, we mesh well, his way of thinking matches mind and instantly we knew exactly what we needed to do. X was someone whom i wanted to work with, and so did kevin, and we became a 3. Me and Kevin knew X and Nik were at eachothers throats which is why we needed to win the immunities so much. Had we lost another tribal council, we were going to side with X, Josh, and Nathan, and Nik would have gone that round, but we knew that Nik trusted us, but we needed to play the long game. Kevin can confirm this.

I play a very old schooled strategy, keep everyones intentions and motivations similar, and if you can power a group of people to the end of this game, and feel that you are in the top of that group, you take that day in and day out. I feel I was a strong force in pushing for the winners to all stick together. I constantly would say things like, "when do you ever see winners run all stars, or even see 3+ of them make the merge". Not even to keep us all stuck together like glue, but to have a mutual understanding to keep eachother safe, and make sure the targets are not on us.

In the game of survivor, youve got to be ruthless, I play by a specific set of standards that I pick my person or two, and we do whatever to whomever to power ourselves. This was Kevin and X, we were the kingsman, and I believe Nik viewed me as their only life line this entire game. Josh Sergent was a go to guy as well, and the livingston tribe was the best draw for me.

Zacped targeted me, but i was so well protected it fell on deaf ears, and there was no physical way I could have gone home. Birks went after Kevin, and Kevin was doomed, X and Nathorix were gonna vote him out, and instead of letting Kevin sink, i lifted him up and me x kevin nathorix made a 4 majority and thats where we started to run the game.

In the swap, livingston had a nice majority and I knew we needed to keep it, boring but effective, everyone in that group i felt extremely confident about, and all the threats to my game were on the other tribe. This resulted in Rob and Brian being easy yet effective voteouts.

At the merge, I reunite with a lot of familiar faces. My BvW final 3 with Ikah and TJ, my good friend Kyle of many years now. A lot of avenues, but as much as I wanted to team up with these people whom i knew so well, and who knew me, they were bad for my game and they had their own people and I had mine. I felt extremely comfortable within the group I was in and I could not throw my game into a freefall to help them out, as I wouldnt want them to do that for me. Josh Carrot was the first casualty of finding hard lines because I needed to protect Kevin.

The Kevin blindside was the one vote where I didnt know how it would face and fall. It was looking to be a 6-6 tie, and i would have gone to rocks because I had full intention of pagonging the other side with the exception of 1 or 2 blindsides within the main group of ours inbetween. Nik misvoted and is probably one of the worst decisions of the game. Losing Kevin seemed like I was fucked but i had people who were willing to protect me still and people on the other side who i wanted to make myself seem useful and get the vote off of me as much as I could.

The Nathorix blindside was all harry's plan, one of those times where you have to let others lead and know when to sit and when to stand. Nathorix quickly jumped into a very formidable position but was taken down by harry and new majority. Although harry was our saving grace, i realized that harry was going to try and make this game as fluid as possible, and that is what i try to avoid at all costs. He was a winner, but i knew he was a threat.

The AJ blindside is when the game started to slip into my favor. I got the half idol, but i knew i had to play it correctly this vote. X was constantly wheeling and dealing with the other side, making fake plans, and doing a lot of leg work, a great partner to have. James also told me the vote was on Nik, so it was an easy idol play and one of the bigger threats in the game was knocked off and a minority and a majority was created.

The Ikah boot was tough, me and Ikah talked as much as we could and tried to game as much as we could, but in the game of survivor, sometimes even though you love a person as much as you could, it wasnt in our best interests to drop eachothers people and just try and run the game, we probably could have, but it wasnt optimal. I knew he had to go here because Ikah is a force, and i think we all know that.

James was the first casualty of the majority because me and X were worried of his challenge prowess, his connection with sergent and their extra vote, and i knew james would probably make a flip on me soon. At this point everyone was already to call me the biggest threat round after round, i constnatly was being filled in from other people that people wanted me gone, but that it was not going to happen.

TJ boot is probably the most riskiest position I was in, my  name was being drug harddd and they had every right to target me. X and Sergent were supposed to flip allegedly, but i knew of the chats made and the promises made behind the scenes. I applaud Sergent because the plan was to get harry to fully think he was going home and blindside Tj, and it worked to perfection. I was in a desperate position, and my allies came through for me there.

Kyles boot was a simple vote split, Josh R's double votes, we get 2 votes on harry, worst case it comes to a 2-2-2, and we power through. Kyle was my friend, and i definitely owe him for getting the vote off of me a lot and it was just inevitable that this had to be done.

Harrys boot was clear cut, me and X were on call and X suggested throwing a vote on Nik, and I said he should, continuing to fuel the fire between them two. Harry was a threat who needed to go, and it took a hell of a while for that to happen lol .

Sergents boot sucked, cannot say a negative thing about him, and was one of the best people to work with this game, never had to worry about him, and played the game with me straightup solid and we just think a lot alike. Voting for him was rough, but its the game and down to 4 shit gets real.

The X boot was by far the toughest vote out, we talked through the entire finale together, blindside after blindside, and he was my partner throughout this entire game. We would talk about how much we wanted for me and him to get 1st and 2nd, and it gutted me to do it, but the gameplay he showed being arguably the biggest threat from the getgo to the finale, especially me being the sole vote and not evicting him would have made me seem like one of the biggest idiots in the game. If it wasn't a final 2 i would have 100% gone with yourself and sergent in a perfect world due to us being 3 votes and decisionmakers, but with it all on the line in my decision, my gut knew i had to do it. The way i played the last 30min of the finale was dirty and goes against the way i try to play the game, but it is an evil game, and there can only be one winner, and i hope you can respect that and part of me hopes that had you won the final immunity you could have thought the same thing too.

Overall, my game was all about finding the right people and having everyone kept in check and making sure that everyone was on the same page I was in. I did not do boots that I was against doing, and I was not afraid to take the necessary shots needed. I hope you guys can see my gameplay, and see that me returning from a win from BvW Iraq, the most cutthroat season of 24 people, to return for LKB All Stars, another cutthroat season, and to make it here again, that I played my ass off and that you can all reward my gamplay. I respect all of you so much, and I look forward to answering your tough questions, bring it on .
1363 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
Congrats on making it here y’all! I don’t really need to hear anything more about your games because I’m pretty sure how I’ll be voting, but I have one question:

What charity are you playing for? Why did you choose that charity and what does it mean to you on a personal level?

That’s all I need! Good luck <3
1363 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
Hey guys, I just have one question for each of you

Nik- Please just name 5 things you know about me or learned about me in this game.

Josh- that question may be a little easier for you, so I’ll go with this: Rank the jury based on overall gameplay, 1 being the best, 11 being the worst.

Good luck guys
1363 days 7 hours ago
RainbowKing
Remember when AJ and Nathan both have said offensive insults to Nik but then play victim when anything is said to them? EEEEEEEK. Dont play victim if you do the same. Dont be hypocrites Nathan and AJ.
1363 days 7 hours ago
zorbo678
I said one personal thing to Nik, and I apologized for it. Anything else I said was game related. You didn’t play this game, you weren’t here, you don’t know what was said. Now can production limit this FTC to Jury and the F2 PLEASE
1363 days 7 hours ago
kevinlord190
Congrats finalists. 

My question is simple.

Nik, please explain how on earth you "misvoted" me.  You were making sure all of us had voted TJ up until a minute before the votes were locked, so I am curious as to how it is possible that happened.  I'm not going to lie and say that I don't think I should have made it farther than that but that's not the way it went. TJ had also said that you messaged them as you voted nathan to basically tell him that he's welcome for what you did.  Was he lying?

Josh you were my ride or die the entire time. We discussed everything together and it was truly incredible to play with you and X. I have to say that it is easily the most fun I have ever had in an alliance since the Float Club.
1363 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Hello to the Two Finalists.

I think this game has been pretty rough at times. Nothing compared to BvW premerge But it's been way too serious.

So my jury questions is more like a jury request I guess lmao.

Im a put it in caps so I make sure it gets done.

PLEASE SEND ME A MEME ABOUT THIS GAME.

I hope you both find time to do so lmao.

I'll make my statements after
1363 days 6 hours ago
nikw98
Hello all!

I'm not going to pander to you because I know half of you hate me and the other half don't really know me. Some of you think i don't deserve to be here, and that's perfectly fine. Rather you like it or not, i earned my spot here. None of you can tell me that I had an easy route here or that I 'floated' here, because that's simply not true.

Starting with the first vote, our tribe went to tribal and I was nervous, but had people on my tribe that i liked. People that i trusted, and people that i knew would have my back. I didn't necessarily want to do Zac, but i knew it would most likely be best for my game, which it was. When Birks went, I was asleep and not really caring too much, so that's a completely different story. We didn't go to any tribals until the swap after that, so there isn't much else i can say here other than Brittany was ROBBED. Y'all are nasty for that.

Come swap, i knew i was fucked. I knew that if i went to tribal, i was going home. So what did i do? Made sure i never saw tribal council, ever. At least until Merge. Nathan was the only person that swapped on a tribe with me and i knew that they were keeping Nathan around a lot longer than they were keeping me around due to his connection with AJ outside of the game.

I ran with that until merge and once merged, i put myself in a very good position in the game. I knew that i had majority and i knew that I was good for a while. The Josh C vote was very cut and dry for me. I hadn't talked to him more than once, he showed no will to work with me, so it wasn't a number i was losing.

I didn't realize it yet, but i was getting lower and lower on the totem pole in the group in which i was with. Now i will preface this by saying, i was an idiot and while i was typing my vote, Nathan's name came across my screen at the top of my phone, because he sent a message, and my brain said, "NATHAN" so that's what i ended up typing. I immediately went back to the group chat to make sure everyone else said TJ, because in my mind, that's who i voted for.

Once i realized this, i told one person, the person that thought i was voting him to try and do damage control. I thought i could spin it a certain way, but obviously the obsession of some on that side wouldn't allow it. You can ask Josh, he asked if i did it on purpose, i did not. Do i regret it? Absolutely not. And here's why. I would not have gotten to this point if Kevin would not have left. Kevin leaving opened a door for me to slide my way right in the middle of that entire alliance.  If TJ left there and Kevin stays, i get around 6-9th.

Which brings us to the next vote. Harry saw first hand how sneaky Nathan could be. Because Nathan had flipped right there, i knew Harry wouldn't have wanted him in the game and knew that it would've been for a round or two. It wasn't permanent and I was okay with that. It was right before this boot that i knew that Kevin was a lot closer to the others than originally expected. It would be little comments here and there that added up to me knowing that even though it was an accident, it was most likely the best move for me.

Once Nathan left, I had one person that needed to leave the game, in my eyes, and that person was AJ. I made sure AJ was going home. Josh can talk about how close he was to others, and if Kevin was in the game, i'm sure he wouldn't have done this, but at the end of the day he played that idol on ME. He saved me with the idol which shows exactly how close he was to me.

THIS IS FOR AJ AND AJ ONLY.
I did not bully you. When you start multiple arguments with me in that main chat, and I respond, you don't get to cry to production. Saying things like "kick rocks" and "eat glass" are jokes that are referencing a television show. If you honestly expect me to believe that you, on THIS site where people legit tell others to "go kill themselves" on a daily basis, are so hurt that i say a JOKE which is referencing a tv show, you're going to have to do harder than that. I came into this knowing i wouldn't get yours or Nathan's votes. I have pms where he admitted to me that he lied about those allegations and the fact that you continuously bring them up to make me look bad is sickening and disgusting. On another topic, I understand your frustrations with the pronouns thing and i have apologized every time I have used the wrong ones.  As someone who is non binary myself, i would NEVER go after someone on that level because that is toxic as fuck and i don't do that. Anytime i've said the wrong pronoun, it truly was an accident and i genuinely am sorry that i made you feel bad or like i was doing it on purpose because i was not. Your hatred for me is disproportionate. You came at me just as much as i came at you. There was a point i had a pretyped, "stop talking to me weirdo" because you refused to stop talking to me after asking multiple times prior. The only other thing i've said to you is that you seem like the type that got bullied in high school so they take it out on people today and i stand by that.  So I am GRATEFUL and SO THANKFUL that i don't have your vote. THANK GOD.

Now onto Ikah's boot. Ikah is a fierce player, and i knew that if he got any type of grip on the game, he would've RAN with it. He did it on Iraq and damn near won the game that way. I knew that was not the person i wanted to sit next to at the end. This was also the last time my name came up until the final 5 and i knew that my side at this point NEEDED me, so i wasn't going anywhere.

The James vote was the one I wish I would've told James about. I felt bad and if i told anyone about their vote, i would've told James. I knew it would've been unanimous and i think that this was the only chance that the minority had and they (Harry) kind of ruined it. There were so many moments that i said, "Harry could half idol James and take one of us out." And even myself thinking these things and using them to my advantage in terms of implementing them into decisions.

After James' vote was TJ...

NEXT WE HAVE KYLE! Kidding, kidding! TJ was someone that, going into the game, i really wanted to work with, but the further along we went, the more i saw that wasn't really going to be a possibility. TJ had aligned himself with people that i wasn't ever going to work with and people that weren't every going to work with me. I knew that because of all the advantages on the other side, the side i was on still needed me. So i knew i wasn't going to get flipped on, as it wouldn't make any sense to.

Kyle's boot was something that was definitely bigger than just me or just josh. X, Josh R, and I had decided to split the vote between the two, which was a conversation Josh D wasn't really a part of. I did vote Harry there, but i was DEFINITELY one of the people who made the plan.

Harry's boot was inevitable and i knew i wasn't getting the majority vote, because Harry would've beaten every single person left based on the jury. Harry was the HARDEST boot for me simply because i felt bad. I know what it's like to be in Harry's position, especially at 5, but i knew that i needed to do everything possible to stay.

I knew that i needed the next immunity in order to make it to final 2. If i could win final 4 immunity, it didn't matter any more. I could've beaten X in the final 3 and if josh won, he was taking me. Once i won, i decided to not look at the numbers and who was close, but look at the people that could win. I knew Josh R had a lot of friends and incredible jury management, so i knew no matter what, my vote was for him.

When it came to the final 3 challenge, i knew that Josh was winning before it even began, so while doing the challenge, in the back of my head i was thinking about what i would say to josh. I knew that Josh and X were very close, but i also knew that outside of the game i had a MUCH closer connection to him. I knew if i said just the right thing, he would use his heart instead of his head and take me over X. Which he did. I stand by what i said in that i think X would've beaten both of us. I think that Josh has a way better shot at beating me. I don't think the jury wanted me here at all. In touchy subject i got "most annoying" and "Who deserved to be a premerge boot", but i EARNED my spot in this final 2. I read the room, i knew the dynamics, and i ensured, rather intentionally or unintentionally, that i was in the best position possible in the merge the entire time.

I'm not asking you to lean one way or another. I'm asking you to ask genuine questions, not out of pettiness, but out of wanting the best winner in the game. Thank you.
1363 days 6 hours ago
nikw98
Harry: What charity are you playing for? Why did you choose that charity and what does it mean to you on a personal level?

I chose the Trevor Project because it is a resource that i have personally used and has, potentially, saved my life on more than one occasion. It is something that i hold near and dear to my heart and the main goal for me in this game was to ensure they got some sort of money.

Kyle- Please just name 5 things you know about me or learned about me in this game.

I know that you're from Pennsylvania. I know that you're straight (lmao). I also know you have a genuine friendship with Josh D outside of this game. I know you have extremely good jury management. I know that you're more timid than impulsive. I know that you're genuinely kind. I know that you care about what people think about you, at least in the game. We might not have talked, but i definitely pay attention.

Kevin-
While i did tell tj that after the fact, i did work fast. I knew i fucked up and i was trying to find a way to have some sort of damage control, so i told him i did it. Josh D can confirm that we had a conversation about me telling tj and it actually being an accident. I didn't mean to, but i won't deny that it helped me a lot throughout the game.

Ikah- I'll send one as soon as possible.
1363 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Grats on f2 BOTH of you. My vote is decided but i said fuck that. Tell me who the worst LKBR prod member and why its livingston.

Then i want you to look deep inside yourself and tell me NOT about the game but about yourself. What did you learn. Ik this will be hard for Someone with like 10% of thier active emotion... Josh... But id love to hear the struggles you had and the happy moments. The rest of this jury is gonna grill your games or if your aj then attack nik even more in jury BUT i wanna spread some good and hear from yall. This was an amazing chance we were all given my Liv kyle and billy and i wanna know that you took it as such.

Also both yalls moms are a hoe. 😂😂😂 (Plz dont tell yalls moms i said that) Ily BYEEEE
1363 days 6 hours ago
nikw98
X- (eyeroll) Glad your vote is decided.
This game is honestly the best ending to my LKRB story arch. My first season i got soo so so close to the end and tried so hard to get there and came up just short of the finale. In Iraq, the cards that were dealt to me weren't the best, so i didn't do as well as i wanted to. And in this season I pushed myself, told myself i wasn't going to make those same mistakes, and didn't. I played a great game and made sure that I got to where i am. In the last season of LKB, i made it to the end and achieved the goal that i set out for myself in season two. I'm extremely happy with my game, regardless of what anyone else thinks of it.
1363 days 6 hours ago
nikw98
Also

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2d65635dfe7b7d680daa9e6ea002ec0c/tenor.gif?itemid=13171766
1363 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
All I'm saying is Nik's response truly shows what type of a person they are.

Care to say what TV show? Regardless of if you were referencing a TV show or not, the words you say to people hurt. I didn't start a single argument with you, you started the F23 argument and you started the merge argument by spreading lies about me. I didn't cry to production about anything, I spoke my mind and said what I was feeling, which is what you are supposed to do in your Confessionals and in your prod chat in case you forgot.

I have been told to kill myself on this site before, and quite frankly, it usually has the same effect that your words did on me. What made what you said worse was the fact that you kept saying it, and wouldn't stop being rude and going for personal attacks.

What Nathan said was true. He had misinterpreted something I said to him, but I later clarified with him that his statement was absolutely correct. You don't get to say a fucking word about him, ever. He's a good person who actually cares about his friends.

And the whole, "Stop talking to me weirdo," thing is remarkably simple. If it had been personal, I would've stopped. But it was game, and I never took it past game. You took that convo past game, and then you turned around and tried to play the victim in the conversation.

And X, sweetie, I just wanna clarify something with you. My response of "Good Week," at your vote out was mostly due to the fact that I get to speak my mind to Nik at FTC. I would've said the same thing had you won the final challenge and sent Josh to the Jury. Hopefully, we can fix our relationship in the future, because I consider you a friend.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!