This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | All-STARS

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

1372 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
Schitt's creek love.
1372 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
I asked you to stop talking to me. You continued. I asked you multiple times to leave me alone, you did not. That's harassment.

If you are in THAT delicate of a mental state to where me saying you're being nasty and rude and the fact that you are taking your anger out on me in a way that made me think you got bullied in high school made you want to self harm then maybe you shouldn't be playing these games and maybe you should get help. This isn't coming from a place of malice. This is coming from a place of concern. I made a joke at f23, and it was about the fact that you tried quitting the game, which i found disrespectful. And then at merge YOU @ ME. Not the other way around. I woke up to you attacking my character.
1372 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
Like i said, I don't need your vote. And i will go at nathan because not once did he come to me and ask my side of things. Not once did he let me know that anything of that nature was happening. Instead he tried using it as leverage in another game. THAT is disgusting to me.
1372 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
And before anyone tries to deny that, i have a message in my pms that states that exact thing.
1372 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
I was responding to the fact that you had been spreading rumors about who I was working with in the game. None of what I said was personal, it was 100% game. The things you said WERE. So I don't see your argument or position.

And if we're talking about harassment, making someone have a panic attack because you won't leave them alone seems like a pretty good qualifier to me. You are not innocent, you are not in the right for doing that. And I'm not talking about me.

At least one member of production has said that they think you crossed the line, many members of the Jury have said it, and you got a warning and a strike for how you behaved. I didn't. I think that's a pretty good indicator of who crossed the line. Did I maybe push back sometimes? Absolutely. But you crossed the line, period.
1372 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
I was not the only one spreading those rumors. Yet you felt the need to attack me. And not only attack me, but hop on a bandwagon. Me at having a panic attack because someone won't leave YOU alone?!? You legit messaged me for 30 minutes and it was 30 minutes of me explicitly telling you to leave me alone. Any argument i had with you was two sided. So stop playing this victim. You aren't a victim AJ. I know in your head, little ol you can do no harm and I'm the big bad guy and you're the hero that gets to make sure the bad guy wins, but in the REAL WORLD it's not that black and white. Was i meaner than i could've been? Absolutely. Was i the only one in the wrong? Absolutely not.
Stop playing the victim when you acted just as nasty to me.
1372 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
I'm not the one that had the panic attack
1372 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
Yeah, I did. Because YOU didn't leave ME alone. You can ask anyone that was in my prod chat. Or blake. I was anxiety ridden because all i wanted was for you to leave me alone.
1372 days 23 hours ago
Joshbb17
Harry: What charity are you playing for? Why did you choose that charity and what does it mean to you on a personal level?

I chose the Red Cross because when I was little I always knew them as the one charity that actually helps people out for ex. the haiti disaster earthquake, hurricane sandy in the northeast, and they genuinly seem like an organization that actually tries to help people.
1372 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
Also who did i make have a panic attack? Because i don't recall
1372 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
That's private business that isn't mine to tell
1372 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
And if it was Nathan, its because he was using personal information about YOU and MYSELF to further himself in a game, which i  find to be disgusting and you should too. It was never about making people aware of your feelings, it was to make sure he had votes in a game. And he got caught doing it.
1372 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Nik, I don't want to talk to you anymore. You aren't sorry, you have no awareness about how you treat people.

This conversation is over. Don't say anything to or about me personally ever again.
1372 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
Remember when i asked you to stop talking to me and you refused to. Anyways, i'm in the final 2. This is a thread for josh and myself. You asked your questions, made your statements, you can go.
1372 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
This is actually a thread for the Jury, but okay.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!