This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Rachael | ALL-STARS

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Rachael |..

1376 days 2 hours ago
noobsmoke13
RACHAEL TRIBE
- X (FireX)
- Harry (harrywasnak) -IMMUNE-
- Josh D. (Joshbb17)
- Kevin (kevinlord190)
- Josh S. (sergeant)
- Nathan (nathorix)
- Ikah (ZforZombie)
- James (J2999)
- TJ (TJ2807)
- AJ (zorbo678)
- Kyle (Kyle12212)
- Nik (nikw98)

HARRY is immune and cannot be voted for.

PYN for a question, votes are due at 5 PM EST tomorrow.
1376 days 2 hours ago
ZforZombie
IKAH
1376 days 1 hour ago
FireX
X
1375 days 12 hours ago
Bvance1212
Ikah - Theres 12 of you left. With such a close vote last round, is there a chance we see rocks? Or is it just gonna be a demolition of the minority last vote?

X - Touchy Subjects revealed that the cast believes that you had four out of the 17 accolades to you. Does that scare you in any regard?
1375 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Me
1375 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle
1375 days 12 hours ago
Bvance1212
AJ: It seems as though, if there was a negative question in touchy subjects, you seem to receive the majority vote on it. What does that reveal about the cast and the vote for tonight?

Kyle : as the numbers start to get into single digits, when do you start thinking about the end game?
1375 days 12 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ
1375 days 12 hours ago
Bvance1212
TJ - What’s the concern with idols so far? There’s a possibility of 5 more idols possibly being out there due to tribe swaps. Is the fact we haven’t seen one concern you?
1375 days 11 hours ago
J2999
J2
1375 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ: It seems as though, if there was a negative question in touchy subjects, you seem to receive the majority vote on it. What does that reveal about the cast and the vote for tonight?

At the point, I’m over it. In a challenge deliberately designed to cause drama, you all got it. Congrats. I’m not giving you anymore.

For the vote, I’ll be voting who I think I have the best shot at getting out. If people want to risk being that person, then be my guest.
1375 days 8 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle : as the numbers start to get into single digits, when do you start thinking about the end game?

It’s always in the back of your mind. You just have to balance out how much you decide to do to position yourself for the endgame, bc you have to get there first
1375 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah - Theres 12 of you left. With such a close vote last round, is there a chance we see rocks? Or is it just gonna be a demolition of the minority last vote?

Answer:

I have no idea what is going to happen.
1375 days 7 hours ago
Bvance1212
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so....
1375 days 7 hours ago
zorbo678
Yo Bilbert!
1375 days 7 hours ago
zorbo678
I’m playing this for Ikah. *hands Billy an idol*

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!