This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Rachael

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Rachael

1386 days 6 hours ago
FireX
X - What is the basis for the limited vote tonight? Tribal Lines? Loyalty? Something else?

All the above and PLUS SOME. Its crazy that everyone has thier own choice on what they want but we all dont wanna be the 1 to get the heat for that. On the same hand you have a lot of merge drama and its clear groups are forming. I think we will either see solid sides or voting blocks this game. Tbh i am not sure what will happen. Ik what i want to do but that dont mean it will happen.

To answer the question better tho i think with only 6 possible ppl to vote on a tribe of 13 its very possible someone leaves just because all this drama fell on them. Its also possible ppl vote based on loyalty. You def want ppl staying that you feel have your back and based on todays events you will 100% need that. For me i am rolling with the punches and voting based on what i feel is best at this moment.
1385 days 21 hours ago
Bvance1212
Josh D - Do previous placements in LKB mean anything ? Or are they just figures in history that shouldn’t mean anything now ?

Nik - On a scale of 1-10, how intense has the last 2 days been in regards to the merge tribe?
1385 days 18 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry
1385 days 18 hours ago
Carrotboyo
Josh B/C
1385 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah - Do you think there could be an idol played tonight???

Why are you asking me about idol brother that's a sensitive topic. But wouldn't be surprised given the small amount of options.
1385 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
*grabs urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.....
1385 days 15 hours ago
zorbo678
Yo Bilbert
1385 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
What's up AJ?
1385 days 15 hours ago
zorbo678
**hands Billy his frozen hot chocolate**
1385 days 15 hours ago
zorbo678
Your order sir
1385 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
not an idol but accepts
1385 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
*Nobody Stands*

Once the votes are read, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes
1385 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
First vote

KEVIN
1385 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
Second vote

KEVIN
1385 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
Third vote

KEVIN

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!