This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Iraq Blood vs Water

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Iraq..

1488 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
4. Give me a paragraph on why I am a better player than you and how my game was better than yours.

Answer:  Me at this question, I really need to use this next time I'm on jury lmao. I would say you're a better player than me and your game was better for a couple reasons. I think this season you were arguably seen as a bigger threat than me and yet you made it to F6 2.0 with zero votes to your name. I let Jasoi and washed two people I was close with grow away from me and give me my first votes. You also had a great read of the game at times and told it how it is(reminds me of me) and weren't afraid to let people know you had it figured out. And don't even get me started on comp ability because I'm one of the worst physically gifted players which is another reason why you HAD to go at F6 and not another because I liked my chances against the other crop. You had just went to a FTC in this game too and I have played a series where you're coming off an FTC and it's actually a factor to people lmao. So being able to stay so long without any votes is the highlight but along with the other factors I would say that's why you played a better game
1488 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
5. You are the last new player left. Explain how you were at a disadvantage not having played before and how you managed to outlast the other new players.

Answer: Not having played before, I mean on TG it's hard to know if the series is a factor due to us having pre existing relationships but I don't have any history with people or relationships in the series to fall back on. I don't have a placement I need to beat or any motivation other than to play my game and leave a mark. Typically people that play a series the second time have a lot more motivation and they try to do things in different ways "what can I fix". They don't even address the other games they played they just look at the series lol. And so I started from scratch and I made the best result out of all the newbies.
1488 days 20 hours ago
TJ2807
1. Explain why you used the idol nullifier when it might have been unnecessary and whether you regret not keeping it around so that you could use it later on on Bob or Joshua.

I used the nullifier that vote to try and keep my allegiance with you guys closer and to maintain trust in Josh/Ikah/Bob and their idols as I knew they wouldn’t be used against me. While I can say that having the nullifier could’ve allowed me to do what I needed to do sooner, I didn’t end up needing it in the end so I don’t truly regret having used it.

2. Did you always know Ikah was going to flip on Bob? Or were you just treading along hoping he would?

I always knew he would. It was one of the things we spoke a lot about and always trying to find the right time to do it. Having both josh and bob waste their idols we’re big parts of that plan and allowed us to do what we needed to do.
3. Predict how each juror is going to vote. As of now, how do you think each juror is voting?

Oh gosh. That’s a hard one...
Nik- I honestly have no idea where Nik’s head is at at this point... hopefully me but I’d guess Josh.
Kevin- I was never close to kevin so I don’t know. Ikah or Josh
Mark- Josh I think
Blake- considering my efforts to keep him I would hope I could get Blake’s vote.
Nathan- likely Josh
Megan- Ikah
Washed- possibly Ikah I would say
Birks- I think I can get your vote
Bob- i think I can get yours as well considering we played similar games, and that you would get my vote.
Jasoi- always a true wildcard. I’m not sure.... hopefully me
4. Give me a paragraph on why I am a better player than you and how my game was better than yours.

You were better because you were LOYAL and you knew exactly what you had to do in this game. You played strong, hard and bold and made strong decisions throughout the game. You were only ever targeted for being a huge threat, and managed to win comps and had a relationship with me that allowed you to be the person to go second longest without a vote, which is extremely impressive considering your name had been considered since the final 21.

5. Explain how hard it has been playing LKB in back to back seasons.
Jesus Christ, it’s difficult. Getting back into it and playing all the same challenges and losing them all a second time, seeing people argue with hosts over trivial things... but this was a very different game for me as I hardly paid attention last time. But going from one rough season to another rough one was hard and trying to keep peace was extremely difficult and I’m proud of how I managed.
6. Who was the most robbed prejuror?

Tim. I can’t say anyone who quit or the others who didn’t really fight hard.. Tim was set up man. He had connections. I was loyal to Tim 100% at that point and seeing him go was HARD. If he wasn’t idoled out he could be here instead of me, I definitely believe that.
1488 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
6. Explain the one vote in this game you feel you had the least amount of control over and why you feel that way.

Answer: It has to be the Kevin vote. I mean I remember going to Josh telling him I did not feel good about the vote based on the way TJ and Nathan talked to me. TJ and Bob know this. I called that there was something happening but I didn't know who the vote was going to be so it didn't matter what we did because the Kevin voters were locked in.

Nathan saying repeatedly "I hope this vote for Birks goes through" was a dead giveaway

TJ not responding and then being dodgy Like "Should I make him do Nathan? Or make him do like Blake or security?" was also a hint that I told Josh that we might be in trouble.

And yeah we did end up on the bottom of the vote I think y'all had control over that one
1488 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
BONUS QUESTION: Compare yourself to a survivor player.

JEREMY COLLINS SECOND CHANCES.

I think this one is too obvious I have his demeanor at times. I'm a big fan lmao. I think that his social game is very similar to the one I had this season. His strategy shares similarities to mine. I did to people who turned on me what Jeremy did to Kimmi. Tasha And Spencer sitting right next to me.
1488 days 19 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh, you claimed to me that you did not have a final 3 with Ikah and Bob but you seem to sing a different tune here. You attempted to make me feel some sort of guilt for going against you and all your allies by means of arguing with me in pms during which you got more and more heated the more it went on. This situation was odd to me, as this is typically not the way to solidify alliances and make people trust you. I certainly did not want to work with you whatsoever following this incident. Ikah, however, continually spoke calmly and rationally to me even when I voted her multiple times in a row and thus I was not opposed to working with him had he wanted to make some sort of move. What I want to know is: why do you believe you had a better social game than Ikah, if you do, in fact, think that.

Response to Washed:

Everything I told you Washed was truly what I was thinking in my heart. I was hoping that If I gave you raw emotion and didn't blow any smoke up your ass that you would really see where I was coming from. You were someone I genuinely cared about. Ikah never had the intention of working with you and I know that from personal messages, alliances. Everything he was saying was about shmoozing and buttering people up. I did want to work with you, but I would not have gone to the end with you at that point, but I needed a number on my side, my approach may not have been great, but I really wanted to be real with you, and I am sorry if I came off as harsh
1488 days 19 hours ago
Joshbb17
1.Compare each juror to a fast food restaurant

2.Tell me why YOU DO NOT deserve to win

3.I know its egotistic and its a little Kolby vibes but give me 5 sentences why i'm iconic,thx :-)

Response to Jasoi's question:

Nik: Dunkin Donuts, something tells me you like DD Coffee, specifically iced coffee idk why lol

Mark, Kevin, Washed: McDonalds: and that is a compliment, McDonalds good quick comfort food.

Blake- Subway: youre super fit i dont think youd eat much fast food, so the healthiest alternative, 5 dollar footlong :p .

Nathan: Chipotle, youre a college student, you have to eat a lot of Chipotle as I am and do lol.

Birks and Megan: Taco Bell

Bob - Wendys, Bob is the best, nothing beats the 4 for 4, best value, great products.

Jasoi- Burger King, cause you the real king, Chile King

Megan and Birks:

2. I don't deserve the win because at certain points I was too blunt and I disregarded the shmoozing part of the jury. I was real, honest, and I didnt want to bullshit any of you. And that is probably a big mistake by me. I was hoping it would be viewed as transparent but it doesnt appear that way.

3. Jasoi you are iconic because

1. You really care about people and I know this from many games and you hate when you get put in tough spots and people are pulling you back in forth.

2. You try to not ruin friendships for games and will take the fall to preserve that.

3. You love juice wrld and pop smoke and are a RAP GOD

4. You ran against Trump in 2020 #Jasoifor2020and2024 and made a great run, you care about this country

5. I remember you made your own holiday Jasoiween. LMAO KING
1488 days 18 hours ago
Joshbb17
BONUS QUESTION: Compare yourself to a survivor player.

Brad Culpepper: On the outside I am this jerk, im sure "Fuck you Josh" was mentioned at one point or another, but I am a MAN, who protected his alliance and is actually a lovable teddy bear but can be blunt, won final immunity and made his way to the end. Brad Culpepper is such a good guy and I think I am once you get to really know me.
1488 days 18 hours ago
Joshbb17
I also wanted to elaborate on my game in the premerge:

Ikah was so conflicted on the Matt vote as he had a preexisting relationship with Noah. I saw from the start Noah was going to be a bad apple and I put a lot of work into establishing a relationship with Nathan, someone I really didnt know before this game, and Ikah was always scared of him, and I knew Nathan would be a very powerful ally especially in the premerge.

And Nathan knows we worked that premerge, from Matt, but then losing Tim was tough; the Lexey vote, we were on call about how to plan that, and it went exactly as planned and better, resulting in 3 additional eliminations.

I have said that my biggest regret was breaking Nathan's trust at the Cameron vote, but I was worried about my position in the game and getting ready to form my militia in the merge and I was hesitant to leave Nathan with additional power, because as we all know its hard as hell to get him out (Mr. 23 valid votes).
1488 days 17 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Birks and Megan: Taco Bell

That's all we get?
1488 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
Josh I mean that's not true lol

Nathan and I had established a close connection pregame and at the beginning. He knows this is true

On a personal and game level

I was not scared of Nathan at any point in this game till he started saying my name and was mad at me for voting out Cameron.

Even though you did Cameron so we could save TJ and Jasoi too. People I needed in the game.

If you were so close with Nathan then you would've tried harder to vote out someone other than Cameron.

I felt bad doing Cameron but TJ and Jasoi were more trustworthy. That move helped me more than anyone.
1488 days 17 hours ago
Birks4444
Is Josh going to answer the 6 questions I asked?
1488 days 16 hours ago
Matedog1209
*grabs coconut chips*
*steps up to the podium*

Congratulation Josh and Ikah. You managed to do exactly what many people expected you to. The three of us have had a very rocky relationship to say the least, but tonight I'm here to say my peace and end this game.

Ikah, you have a couple of people in this jury that think you deserve to win STRICTLY on your strategic gameplay and because you were "in control" over Josh. I however have a hard time sitting here and respecting the way you played the game. You tried to act like I did you dirty AFTER the fact that you voted out Cameron. You of all people should know that once you cross someone you can never trust them the same again. I understand this is a game and you did what you felt you needed to, but the fact you were willing to sacrifice my loved one at the cost of our friendship in the game hurts. I do not respect the idea of how you played this 'masterminded' strategic game. I do NOT believe you deserve the title of Sole Survivor. I hope that you can use this game as a lesson to better your game in the future. I do not hate you, I am just not respectful of how you handled situations in this game.

Josh, boy oh boy. I knew from the very beginning you were dangerous. You worked your ASS OFF to get to this position. I do however have one question that I want you to entertain me with..
Say Jasoi went home in 15th and Noah still quits at 14th.
What would have been your ideal merge boot order from there given I would have stuck with you and went after Blake/Nik?
I want you to be brutally honest.
Also, name YOUR biggest move in this game that was nobody else's but your own.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xULW8kcxgrOjHa990A/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/cI4Zi37fXgO5KXNoQx/giphy.gif

TJ, https://media.giphy.com/media/26u48AhXV9QOmsgVO/giphy.gif
Enjoy your 3rd place finish.

Ikah, https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS/giphy.gif

Josh, you have my vote to win tonight. Prove to the rest of the jury why your game was better all around than Ikah's.
https://media.giphy.com/media/dvgjnOCpCCBpITprej/giphy.gif

Jury, I urge you to realize that playing strictly one part of the social/strategic part of the game is not how you win, but it's about how you mix the two that you get the best result.
1488 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
1. Why shouldn't I rally the jury to not vote for you when you promised to do that to me?

When I said that I was heated and this is a common survivor/big brother game strategy that players use all the time to get people to change up their game or say the wrong thing. I was only saying that to get you guys riled up and perhaps say something on call that could have revealed to washed or bob who you were really aligned with.

2.  Is your gameplay ranking truly how you feel or are you simply kissing ass?

The only reason I had you and Megan low is because I didnt have a personal relationship with you and I didnt know your games. I had day to day conversations with a lot of this cast and I was branded with them from the getgo so I got to see their thoughts about the game and they flushed their gameplans to me. It was a give get mutual relationship, I wasnt just stealing info but we were bouncing ideas to one another. I know some players arent perceived as strong, but they were very strong. It is my fault that we didnt connect but I saw from the getgo that you were a massive threat and I didnt want you in this game and spent a lot of time ingraining into other peoples minds that you needed to go ASAP.

3.  The final 7 is you, Ikah, Bob, Kevin, Mark, Jasoi & Washed. Give me a rank of who you were most loyal to and who you would cut when. Who gets 7th, 6th, 5th, etc.

I was most loyal to Ikah, Bob, Mark, and Kevin, then Jasoi and Washed. The first 4 people I trusted them with my life in the game. They knew I would fight for them, and they would fight for me. The alliance of 7 was more beneficial to me than anyone else. Everyone was skeptical about eachother in it, but I think was truly the glue that was holding it together. Mark was worried about Kevin, Kevin about Mark, a lot of people worried about Bob, but it was who I wanted together in the game for my own personal game. If I had the opportunity to have that 7 at final 7, Washed would have gone 7th solely due to how close I saw how we was to TJ, and then Jasoi, then Ikah, then Bob, due to how strong their games would have been.
I made promises to go to the end with Mark and Kevin. I told them individually at the marooning that I wanted each of them. me and kevin were Lesotho allies, and me and mark developed a very good friendship.

4. Why did you choose to ignore having a social game when it came to certain people in a game about relationships?

I chose to ignore the social game with certain people because I didnt want to appear phony to my allies and I do truly feel you would have leaked things I said to you to my allies. I wanted to instill a Boston Rob Buddy system mentality with the 7. It didnt work, but I wanted my 7 to hate the other side and have no reason to work with them, and I believe that started with me. It didnt work, but I also was hella scared of you Birks. Never went after you personally, and you got 2nd place and almost won for a reason.

5.  Give me a paragraph on why I am a better player than you and how my game was better than yours. Put your ego aside.

Your a better player than me because you are a social butterfly and people are very adaptable. You know how to leverage your position in the game extremely well, when you were on the bottom you hit the right talking points and it was extremely difficult to combat that at certain points. You took risks and made efforts to manuever the premerge, specifically the first two votes, and remaining very fluid in the game, this is something I lack, but you excelled in it.

6.  Do you work in a circus?

No, but I am a clown.
1488 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh, boy oh boy. I knew from the very beginning you were dangerous. You worked your ASS OFF to get to this position. I do however have one question that I want you to entertain me with..
Say Jasoi went home in 15th and Noah still quits at 14th.
What would have been your ideal merge boot order from there given I would have stuck with you and went after Blake/Nik?
I want you to be brutally honest.
Also, name YOUR biggest move in this game that was nobody else's but your own.
So, before the Cameron boot, I felt completely comfortable to say anything to you Nathan about the game, no matter how brute, and had complete trust. Me choosing to work with you over Noah who I knew alot more was one of the best decisions I made, I would havenot been in this game for very long if I sided with Noah.

The interesting dynamic if Jasoi went and we went into the merge, it would have been me/you/ikah/cameron/bob as a core, and by keeping Cameron in the game, I would have had to really stick by you and your game position and leverage would have been sky high because I would have to pray that you target Nik then Birks. I do believe and know you would have done those actions.

I truly feel also after those votes, you wouldve made a move on me or ikah, and cemented your spot in the game. Riding out a final 5 we made from the beginning of the game wouldve been fun but i dont think in your best interest and not the best game theory. In a perfect world we could have been the final 5, and then u and cameron fight for bobs vote. But we had to turn on eachother at some point.

The interesting dynamic on the Cameron vote, was that players like Kevin/Washed and Mark were close allies I had and were ready to gun for you at the merge, so we could have been screwed if Cam stayed and were targeted as a 5some. and these were players i put a lot of effort into working with.

So to answer your question the boot order would have been Nik/Birks/TJ/Megan/ and then probably an inevitable turn on you, if not sooner. It would have left us with the two remaining pairs in the game.

My biggest move in the game that was my own was having Jasoi tell me who people were voting each round when he was voting against us, Ikah didnt trust Jasoi, but I knew Jasoi is very honest and I would come to him and say man to man, whats gonna happen, and he would tell me, and this led to 3 successful idol plays, we werent lucky, I had good intel. Me using my idol at final 6 is what got me here, I feel Ikah would have flipped at me instead of drawing a rock.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!