This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Iraq Blood vs Water

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Iraq..

1488 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
I also just want to touch on the belief again that Josh made all of the decisions

I think it is easily debunked by

The people that were closest to us in this game; Bob, TJ, Megan, Birks, Jasoi

They all know that not ever was it Josh telling me what to do and I obey. Josh wasn't just my sheep and I wasn't his sheep either,  he was my PAIR. So I did the moves he would do with me and I did the moves he wouldn't do for me.

I had my own agenda and he had his. Most of the time my agenda was disguised as Josh's to others and that's how I wanted it.

But survivor is about the end result and I calculated it.

Although our games overlap because we are a pair, I do think I had the utmost control of the game when we came back from the Kevin Vote.
1488 days 6 hours ago
Joshbb17
13. Megan: Under the radar, and I am sorry I never put in a large attempt to socialize with you but I wasn't going to bs you and I wasn't going to make fake deals and possible alliances because at the end of the day, you were never part of my endgame plan and I didnt want to blow smoke.

12. TJ: Reason I listed TJ so low is because I think he made irrational decisions this entire merge. He was desperate to play the middle but at what expense, constantly betraying people, and I don't think it was winning plays. Using the nullifer on purpose as a waste and allowing 3 idols in the game and voting out Nathan was not good as well as backstabbing Nik, Blake and Megan.

11. Blake: Very good socially, and very likeable player. If we werent on opposite sides from the start due to the people we needed to protect, I would have 100% loved to work with you from the getgo. But we needed to protect the people we cared about, you for Nik, me for Tim in the start. The merge swap really did screw you.

10.  Birks: Although you got 6th, the reason I place you here is because I don't think there were any avenues to get to the end and I think that people saw you as not only a big threat but someone people didnt possibly have too much trust in, i didnt know your game too well, im sorry.

9. Jasoi: one of my very good friends, although people give you shit sometimes for your game moves, you have a heart of gold and I consider you one of my very good friends as we have gone through a lot together.

8.  Washed: You were one of my favorite people once this game started, we clicked but the game pulled us apart and you were forced to try and break up me bob and ikah. I really wish things could have been different. The way our last conversation went I am truly sorry.

7. Kevin: Kevin was a really good ally and a solid player throughout this entire game, never targeted until the merge, and I think had a few things gone differently he would have gotten very far.

6. Mark: Mark came into this season with a chip on his shoulder and I specifically know it. We talked so much this game so I know how hard he tried and people dont realize he was in the in of a lot. From being apart of the infamous premade with Noah and Nik and myself to navigating the premerge, regardless of placement he fought and I know that.

5. Nik: I am ranking Nik very high because I know how well Nik plays the game from experience and although the merge boot, if they got the wheels turning and made it out of that first vote, you better know that Nik wouldve ran this game with no remorse. Super strong player.

4. Nathan: One of the biggest targets coming into the game and survived so many tribals and received a whopping 23 votes to get out of this game. Overcame a lot, and a bad flip by TJ led to his demise, i should have gone home that vote. I think Nathan played the best with the hand he was dealt.

3. Bob: Bob played a very rational strategic game, I was pissed at him when he flipped on kevin and mark, but I believe he played a very solid game from the premerge and to this point and was a crucial ally for me, especially in the endgame. Ive known Bob for years and cannot say a bad thing about him.

2. Ikah: My partner in this game, he played very well and most of my moves were made with him. I don't have much to say bad about him as he was a strong player, but he should have voted for TJ and played with his heart more than his head.

1. Josh: I definitely think that I should be #1 because I believe I should win out of this final 3, and I have to be confident in my game and believe I deserve it. I played the hell out of this entire game, and every time I was down, I came back up, and looked to make moves and find common interests with others.
1488 days 6 hours ago
nikw98
Question for all: Give me a reason to not abstain my vote. Why should I vote for any of you?
1488 days 5 hours ago
Joshbb17
Question for all: Give me a reason to not abstain my vote. Why should I vote for any of you?

You should not abstain because you want to be eligible to win the sia award.

You should vote for me because I worked from start to finish and I made large efforts to see who was a threat to me and how I can effectively get myself and people that I was working with to game ending positions. I worked each and every vote to correctly get a read of who the vote was and how I can, this is evident by 3 consecutive correct idol plays, and understanding how to stay ahead of the curve.
1488 days 5 hours ago
nikw98
Noted.
1488 days 5 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh: It's hard for me to want to vote for someone like you who showed such little respect. You made it very clear that you didn't want to work with Birk's or myself. Never responding to a simple hey. Q1: Why should I as a juror vote for you when you showed such little respect to me? Q2: How did you play the game better than TJ and Ikah? Q3: You give me Missy Pain vibes, why am I wrong for thinking that?

I am really sorry if i came off as disrepectful, i identified you guys as super threats and with the players in this game I saw avenues with them and I never saw any way for me to get to the end with you guys. I didnt want to fluff you guys off, and I have a difficult time being fake with people. I truly felt anything I said would have been used against me and I didnt want to risk it.

Am i Missy? Probably a little... i can be blunt, a little in your face, but i can be really cool and funny and an inappropriate goofball and sometimes in the game its hard to see.
1488 days 1 hour ago
Jasoi
Rank each juror to  fast food restaurant and explain why
1488 days 1 hour ago
Birks4444
Wow I had a clear front runner and now that I realize no one here knows how to manage a jury I have some thinking to do. And I will be asking questions. Lots.
1487 days 23 hours ago
TJ2807

You were a big part in this season and a left a huge impact on the game and should definitely get the opportunity to do so once again.

I believe you should vote for me because I did everything I needed to do to survive and give myself the best chance that I possibly could. My game have may been messy but it worked out for me in the end. My game may not be respected by some but I did play a good game, I maneuvered my way through and I didn’t even need any advantages to carry me here, I had allayed and I put myself in a position where nobody wanted me out enough for me to get votes until the very end.

also just a note josh, I didn’t truly betray Nik and Blake, especially Blake as I told him everything that was happening during that tribal out of respect and realization of how the Nik tribal went. Both times I simply voted in majority to keep myself in a position in the game where I can still make moves.
1487 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie

Answer:

Definitely think that you should have a say in the vote because you were a big part at the beginning of making this game good. I think you were active and had a lot of say on the opposite side of me which is why we wanted you out. You were one of the biggest players coming into merge.

If you're looking for an answer on why you should vote for me specifically if anyone, I would say it's because I respected your game and because of my connections and gameplay I made it a little hard for you this season along with everyone else on your side.
1487 days 23 hours ago
Jasoi
1.Compare each juror to a fast food restaurant

2.Tell me why YOU DO NOT deserve to win

3.I know its egotistic and its a little Kolby vibes but give me 5 sentences why i'm iconic,thx :-)
1487 days 23 hours ago
TJ2807
1.Compare each juror to a fast food restaurant
Okay. I’m gonna put a few categories instead because this is hard LOL.

McDonalds: Nathan, Nik, Bob
Well known, many see as the biggest one in the group, definitely is extremely important and iconic.

A&W: (I just recently started having it so that’ll give context)
Jasoi, Mark, Washed, Kevin
A great surprise for me based on how well you guys all played and how smart you truly were in this game. Made without hormones and all that shit.

Wendy’s:
Birks, Megan, Blake
Reliable. People I knew were trustworthy and great players that play a great game

I played a very messy game and was very reliant on one potion of my game. Whether it’s taken as impressive or simply weak, I won no immunities and was always vulnerable with a partner.

3.I know its egotistic and its a little Kolby vibes but give me 5 sentences why i'm iconic,thx :-)

Jasoi you are a fucken KING. You really showed yourself in this game as a big player and someone that can play a strong strategic game. I was constantly nervous of where you stood in the game because I knew how important of a piece you would be for me in the late game and I am extremely greatful with what you managed to do over here. Don’t let anyone tel you otherwise because you truly breasted this game and got a rightfully deserved high spot in the roster. I’m very happy to have gotten to know you here and hope we can work together again buddy.
1487 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
Rank each juror to  fast food restaurant and explain why

Jasoi- McDonald's because you were probably one of the most popular players this season due to how you played(good and bad popularity 😂). Also because you tried tricking me into doing some Embarrasing shit with my McDonald's

Bob- Culver's, very solid restaurant that doesn't get the complete love it deserves. Culver's is probably on of the most out together restaurants because it has everything you'd need custard, ice cream, burgers, chicken, ect.

Birks- I would say Five Guys because like Five Guys I know it's bad for me, but damn is it good.

Washed- Taco Bell, it's there when you need it but you can't count on it not to hurt you later(bathroom trips 🤣)

Megan- In-N-Out, For that time you always want something that is consistent and if you live in the Midwest it means that you did a lot of work to get there and have it.

Nathan- Burger King, I grew up with Burger King as my favorite to go to and at the beginning of this game Nathan was one of my favorite people because of our convos. Eventually over time I stopped going to Burger King a lot. But I still enjoy it from time to time

Blake- Chick-Fil-A, it's a crazy good restaurant that you always hear about but visit on special occasions and it reminds me of Blake and I's relationship

Mark- Wendys, they're very bold in their marketing and strategic, they also have some solid food and some of the best shakes which shaking up the game is Marks specialty

Kevin- Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut being closed down soon reminds me of Kevin being voted out and me being blindsided

Nik- Sonic, He reminds of my family down in Mississippi and I only go to Sonic when I'm down there
1487 days 23 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
“Finally I think it would be interesting if all of you rank all 13 players who made the merge based solely on gameplay. And make sure to add yourselves and your fellow finalists onto those lists somewhere”

13. Megan: Under the radar, and I am sorry I never put in a large attempt to socialize with you but I wasn't going to bs you and I wasn't going to make fake deals and possible alliances because at the end of the day, you were never part of my endgame plan and I didnt want to blow smoke.

If you really think I was the worst game player of the entire merge, then you have zero self awareness Josh. The question was about game play not about your personal game and how we didn’t socialize. You have Mark and Jasoi higher when they gave you and Ikah idols and Mark got sent home because of it. You made a comment that you didn’t want to blow smoke... well you did you are now kissing ass to those you think you can get votes from and that is just laughable.
1487 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie

Answer:

If there's a reason I don't deserve to win it's probably because at times I was very over the top and confrontational

At one point I exposed peoples games, called Birks a flipper or fake a ton to his face. I was very out there after the Kevin vote because that's just my strategy when trying to come back from something like the Kevin vote.

Also with Nathan I feel like we got on the wrong foot because my strategy came off as very hostile. I was just trying to air everything out because it's what I do. I'm very confrontational.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!