This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Iraq Blood vs Water

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Iraq..

1488 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
3.I know its egotistic and its a little Kolby vibes but give me 5 sentences why i'm iconic,thx :-)

1) You're a ZBB legend

2) You gave me an idol

3) You tried splitting the votes to Break up the 3 of Josh, Me, Bob

4) You are a Hip Hop Finatic like myself

5) You dont have a mean bone in your body
1488 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hello Final 3

Josh, you claimed to me that you did not have a final 3 with Ikah and Bob but you seem to sing a different tune here. You attempted to make me feel some sort of guilt for going against you and all your allies by means of arguing with me in pms during which you got more and more heated the more it went on. This situation was odd to me, as this is typically not the way to solidify alliances and make people trust you. I certainly did not want to work with you whatsoever following this incident. Ikah, however, continually spoke calmly and rationally to me even when I voted her multiple times in a row and thus I was not opposed to working with him had he wanted to make some sort of move. What I want to know is: why do you believe you had a better social game than Ikah, if you do, in fact, think that.

Ikah, You ranked Bob as the #1 player in your opinion, and I think it can be said that Bob and TJ played very similar games. The fact that TJ was mentioned twice in your reasoning for why Bob was the best player says a lot imo. Why then should we not vote for TJ over you? What makes Bob's game so much better than TJ's?

TJ, I was loyal to a fault with you, and you took advantage of that. You have numerous bitter players here who you did wrong and failed to manage before they were voted out at your hands. What would you say to those that may feel this way, and why would you say you were so unable to properly manage your relationships as you seemingly used and subsequently discarded your allies?
1488 days 17 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ, I was loyal to a fault with you, and you took advantage of that. You have numerous bitter players here who you did wrong and failed to manage before they were voted out at your hands. What would you say to those that may feel this way, and why would you say you were so unable to properly manage your relationships as you seemingly used and subsequently discarded your allies?

Washed man, everything you saying is super true. I did play a cutthroat game in a sense that I betrayed allies and had to do that to move forward, because with the game was playing I had a lot of allies on both sides and knew fully well that I would have to betray people and pray for no ill will. I truly loved Getting to play with everyone here as people and never wanted to simply throw people away like trash because I valued you all. At the end of the day I needed to position myself in a way where it would be anyone but me because I knew that whatever happened I could still gain numbers with what I did. I knew I would play this way when Lilly quit because I didn’t have a confirmed final 2 in the game, so I needed to weaken everyone a bit and find myself a way to slip through. I made a bunch of allies on all different sides and did what I could to carry those as far as I possibly could and try to give myself the best possible way to get here. Nothing I did in this game was ever personal, because you’re all great people. Maybe I was unable at managing after the game, but within the game I made sure people trusted me as much as possible to get myself to this point here and not get targeted until the very end, where my connection to Ikah helped me get through as well as Jasoi.
1488 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah, You ranked Bob as the #1 player in your opinion, and I think it can be said that Bob and TJ played very similar games. The fact that TJ was mentioned twice in your reasoning for why Bob was the best player says a lot imo. Why then should we not vote for TJ over you? What makes Bob's game so much better than TJ's?

Answer: I am very fond of TJ as most of you know. I did everything I could pulling the strings to make sure the final 3 was TJ Josh and I. I did all of it without either of them completely knowing my motive. TJ and Bob get so much praise for me because at the beginning of merge they really did control the first three votes. Bob is better than TJ because in reality he did do what he neeeded to bounce back from being sent to the bottom of the game with Josh and I, he made up with me and trusted me. TJ put himself in a position where he didn't have control of the game at all and he said that already but F7 onward was a prayer for him.

I think I should win over TJ because ultimately he did make his decisions for me, I made decisions for him. But my decisions never put either of us in a bad place they gaurunteed us the end. TJ was very sloppy and if I wasn't here there's no chance he was getting to the end plying the game he did. Although the only reason he flipped a ton was because of me.
1488 days 17 hours ago
Birks4444
9. Jasoi: one of my very good friends, although people give you shit sometimes for your game moves, you have a heart of gold and I consider you one of my very good friends as we have gone through a lot together.

6. Mark: Mark came into this season with a chip on his shoulder and I specifically know it. We talked so much this game so I know how hard he tried and people dont realize he was in the in of a lot. From being apart of the infamous premade with Noah and Nik and myself to navigating the premerge, regardless of placement he fought and I know that.

https://media.tenor.com/images/f6452676b8ebe26bbac383ba74ab22af/tenor.gif

Me trying to figure out if he knows what Bob meant by "gameplay rankings"...
1488 days 17 hours ago
Birks4444
Rank each juror to  fast food restaurant and explain why

Birks- I would say Five Guys because like Five Guys I know it's bad for me, but damn is it good.

Im blushing.
1488 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
39 days ago. I was sitting right there, in those Final 3 seats. I lost by one vote. I won't do the disservice of not hearing you guys out and not giving you the chance to explain your games, and I certainly wont vote emotionally, I won't have anyone go through that because I know how devastating that is.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0IwnJmm2qf9SQ2Q/giphy.gif

I'm still upset about being voted out. I have a lot of questions and I'm looking for answers with depth and quality. I hope you guys can shed some more light when it comes to my questions. I'll address you each individually and then ask you some general questions that I will give you all the opportunity to respond to.
1488 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
Firstly, Josh. With each response, i'm finding your game less and less impressive. You gathered those you had pre-existing relationships with (Josh, Bob, Tim, Jasoi, Kevin) and ran with it. You told me straight to my face that you don't like me, you don't agree with how I play the game and that you would make a jury alliance to make sure I don't win. You were rude, condescending and inconsiderate of the repercussions.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4241dd73f3f14d07b1a57b8724e3c27a/tenor.gif?itemid=13973647

My first question to you is why shouldn't I rally the jury to make sure you don't win?

The fact that you refuse to speak to me in a game that is overall branded as a SOCIAL game is laughable and ridiculous. Then there's the bull shit response of "I wasn't trying to blow smoke up your ass" and you "find it hard to be fake". Yet you broke promises with numerous people in this game such as Cameron and Blake. I approached you as a HUMAN several times and asked if you wanted to air out our differences and you shut me down.

The fact that you put me 10th/13 in GAMEPLAY rankings shows me either a complete sense of delusion or pandering to jury votes you are more likely to get, neither of which I respect. If you think you can sit here and ignore multiple people in the game and you can get through Final Tribal Council spewing complete bullshit you are mistaken. I will not give you the opportunity to do that.

So my second question to you is do you genuinely feel that Mark played a better game than 7 others who made merge?

https://media.giphy.com/media/5yxd88Qu8xoEU/giphy.gif

Question #3 for you is simple. No more sucking ass. The final 7 is you, Ikah, Bob, Kevin, Mark, Jasoi & Washed. Give me a rank of who you were most loyal to and who you would cut when. Who gets 7th, 6th, 5th, etc.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3oKIPc8HFB2ef5Uv1m/source.gif

To summarize, while you may have been strategically decent, you failed to understand or act upon the fact that this is a social game. You only pursued relationships with those you already had bonds with before the game and you had no control in the end game or on your swap tribe. You had no agency in this game compared to Ikah and TJ and if Noah had not quit you would not be sitting in the Final 3.

Here is the list of questions I am asking you.

1. Why shouldn't I rally the jury to not vote for you when you promised to do that to me?
2.  Is your gameplay ranking truly how you feel or are you simply kissing ass?
3.  The final 7 is you, Ikah, Bob, Kevin, Mark, Jasoi & Washed. Give me a rank of who you were most loyal to and who you would cut when. Who gets 7th, 6th, 5th, etc.
4. Why did you choose to ignore having a social game when it came to certain people in a game about relationships?
5.  Give me a paragraph on why I am a better player than you and how my game was better than yours. Put your ego aside.
6.  Do you work in a circus?

That's all for Joshua.

https://media.giphy.com/media/sTMOwxUw5e5TW/giphy.gif
1488 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
Next up is TJ. Jason, you know I love you so much and I’m extremely proud you’ve made it to the final 3. I’m glad we made F3 in back to back seasons and I think you’re an incredibly underrated player.

As much as I would love to give you my vote because you are just such a close friend, I can’t be hypocritical and drag last season’s jurors for voting the way they did and do the same myself. So I will only vote for you if I think you played the best game.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5hgV9I3XzG2vnCySBV/giphy.gif

I think one of the strongest points in your game is that you were the last person in this cast of 24 to be voted for. As the 2nd last, I feel it is incredibly hard to do and you did it best. You always knew the vote wasn’t on you and like Doja Cat herself, you rolled with the punches. You had agency in this game and you applied your relationships to actively further yourself in the game.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/TGpPN3kfP0irZMQY3F/giphy.gif

That being said, there were definitely some flaws. You wasting your idol nullifier just to hide the fact that you flipped was definitely a poor move in my opinion. I’d like you to explain why you did so and whether you regret not keeping it around so that you could use it later on on Bob or Joshua.

I also want to highlight that you never needed an individual immunity win or and advantage in this game. I find that to be extremely impressive and an underrated accomplishment. Well done.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1msH9CiL1CXF6Stddw/giphy.gif

My second question is regarding you’re positioning. Did you always know Ikah was going to flip on Bob? Or were you just treading along hoping he would?

I also would like to point out that you didn’t have a whole alliance backing you up and you managed to play the middle for 40 days. I did that last season and I know how hard that is, and I’m extremely impressed.

My last question is predict how each juror is going to vote. As of now, how do you think each juror is voting?

I wish you the best of luck and I know we’ll continue being tight friends. I’m so proud of you.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ed4c609ee8e61703a00004da797fd8ec/tumblr_nr61u2gJ2E1u8fkp2o3_500.gifv

A summary of my questions for you:

1. Explain why you used the idol nullifier when it might have been unnecessary and whether you regret not keeping it around so that you could use it later on on Bob or Joshua.
2. Did you always know Ikah was going to flip on Bob? Or were you just treading along hoping he would?
3. Predict how each juror is going to vote. As of now, how do you think each juror is voting?
4. Give me a paragraph on why I am a better player than you and how my game was better than yours.
5. Explain how hard it has been playing LKB in back to back seasons.
6. Who was the most robbed prejuror?
1488 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
Lastly, Ikah. Ikah, I have so much respect for the way you played this game and how you behaved. You always gave people the respect they deserved and gave them the time of the day. I really do appreciate that, I think you’re an awesome person.

https://media.giphy.com/media/pMZHifQt2GtVe/giphy.gif

When it comes to your game, I’m extremely impressed. You won 3 individual immunity challenges and you utilized your connections with TJ and Jasoi to navigate your way to the end. You didn’t just rely on your main alliance with Josh. I respect fluidity and consistency, and you were consistent and tactical.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/41399c7dcc99b69388de05d609f7323c/tumblr_inline_o6ola1oDhw1sso1z7_500.gif

The one and only glaring poor move that I can say you made was the “house meeting” at Final 9. Despite you being in possession of multiple idols, why did you feel the need to call everyone out? I feel like that move did backfire on you and your position at the time so I want you to defend that move.

I feel like I always knew you were the most dangerous person in your trio and I commend you for making me look stupid whenever I tried calling you out.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1ee465a85bd248af1228846883cc8007/tumblr_ngwdg3AjYr1sx79beo6_250.gifv

My second question is, while you were honest with me I feel like you never wanted to work with me. And we did have a moment where I felt like you attacking me for my actions during the Tim vote. Were you ever going to work with me and if no, why not?

Overall, I think the most impressive part of your game is the end game. You had COMPLETE control over what happened and while Josh and TJ didn’t want to sit next to each other, you managed to get yourself AND both of them there. I am so blown away  when it comes to your gameplay and I would love to work with you next time.

My third question is going to be simple. I know you love him, but tell us why Josh played a BAD game strategically. We’ve established that he was poor socially to those outside of his alliance but I want to hear about why your game strategically was superior.

Best of luck to you. I think you’re one of the best to ever play this game. My fav showmance <3

https://66.media.tumblr.com/3c5bc8fd2ade6905d12040a576b44740/tumblr_ngqyt3lcvK1txsrlro4_250.gif

Summarizing questions:

1. Despite you being in possession of multiple idols, why did you feel the need to call everyone out? I feel like that move did backfire on you and your position at the time so I want you to defend that move.
2. Were you ever going to work with me and if no, why not?
3. Tell us why Josh played a BAD game strategically. How were you strategically superior
4. Give me a paragraph on why I am a better player than you and how my game was better than yours.
5. You are the last new player left. Explain how you were at a disadvantage not having played before and how you managed to outlast the other new players.
6. Explain the one vote in this game you feel you had the least amount of control over and why you feel that way.
1488 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
While I may respect and like some more than others, I commend you all for making it to the Final 3. I know how incredibly hard that is and its an incredible achievement that you guys managed to outlast 21 others.
Don’t let any criticism get to you, you should all be extremely proud and happy.

If anyone wants to talk after this game, I’d love that. Good luck to you all and may the most deserving player winner.

I will take this opportunity to remind everyone I was robbed two seasons in a row and it sucks that I’ve wasted 50 days of my life for nothing.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/1d3a3a082c73c59bbd62886dba4755cc/tumblr_o6bv435wMu1rgnxloo1_500.gif

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7b6b4517e16d75600c1f8893d24e3c42/tumblr_oobz0gouY91w7ty5ho1_400.gif

BONUS QUESTION: Compare yourself to a survivor player.
1488 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Thank you for the breakdowns Birks and the kind words. A true professional and I think we've made sure when we went after eachother that we both realized we were good with eachother personally and just respected gameplay.

I'll begin answering your questions
1488 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
1. Despite you being in possession of multiple idols, why did you feel the need to call everyone out? I feel like that move did backfire on you and your position at the time so I want you to defend that move.

I exposed everyone before Bob had found the merge idol. That expose day actually brought me Josh and Bob closer together. I felt like I made them stuck with me by doing that. But don't get me wrong it wasn't like I just knew exactly what I was doing. I was shaking the game up because from my experience it's never bad when you're on the bottom and everyone is talking to you but the stories don't add up. It made the vote and lines way more clear to me. I knew certain people were for sure against me after it or if they were truly on my side. I also used it to hide my true connections because I went after everyone. Except I couldn't go after Megan because she honestly didn't ever mess up in front of me.

To summarize word vomit, It was just a shake down of the game and it honestly made things more clear instead of me having to guess which of the stories was true because I talked to so many people
1488 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
2. Were you ever going to work with me and if no, why not?

Answer: With silver staying, we would've been running a majority alliance together 100%. He would've brought us close together. Even without silver quitting I would've worked with you but I have to admit I was hesitant because I was close with Julian too. That's why I did the Matt vote was to gain yours and Megan's trust even though I was really close to Noah. But the Julian thing made me have to decide that we might not be able to work together because he was close to me. I also think we were scared of eachother at the beginning of merge too so we didn't trust eachother fully.
1488 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
3. Tell us why Josh played a BAD game strategically. How were you strategically superior

Answer: He showed blind trust in people. I'm thankful for his loyalty and that IS NOT a bad quality ever. When it comes to strategy though you can't let people screw you over and then just get back under their wing

That's what Josh did with Bob.

Bob made a questionable move blindsiding Kevin and giving the minority life in the game which left Josh and I and a few others in the bottom. Josh was lied to by one of his closest friends.

Josh immediately was saying let's trust bob and go f3 but I don't play that way and that's not what was going to get us to the end.

He also voted out Cameron instead of TJ when we switched tribes and I think that should've been the first warning sign of my strong relationship with TJ.

But if that wasn't enough how about me saving them at F7, F6 and he did go along with it

Putting in Blind trust with me.

I don't think Josh made moves for himself in this game which is fine because it's BvW

But strategically Josh was only as good as Bob and I allowed him to be and he never played individually.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!