This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Final Tribal Council: Rara Muri

Topic » [S1] Final Tribal Council:..

1957 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
RAUL

Congratulations Raul!!!
1957 days 9 hours ago
J2999
Grats Raul :)
Well deserved mate

Thank you to my 3 voters!
1957 days 9 hours ago
VictoriaW
*Congrats Raul;)<3

Great Job James;)
1957 days 9 hours ago
J2999
Thank you for hosting too Jacob!
1957 days 9 hours ago
MrBird
I didn’t have a gif prepared omg
1957 days 9 hours ago
MrBird
https://i.gifer.com/AohA.gif
1957 days 9 hours ago
MrBird
thanks to everyone that voted me and Jacob for hosting <3
1957 days 9 hours ago
MrBird
no you can all go home now
1957 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys I'm going to make this reunion short and sweet.

I would just like to say that I honestly believe that the best players truly made it the furthest. I would have been happy to see any of the Final 4 take the win.

As for the awards we have..

- Player of the Season
- Hero of the Season
- Villain of the Season
- Underdog of the Season
1957 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Player of the Season.

This may seem unnecessary, but I am awarding this Raul. From the very start of the season, there was no doubt in my eyes that Raul had a firm grip on this game. He had allies all over the place and very few enemies. He was able to build up his Final 4 alliance and he easily made it to the end.

During the season I was actually kind of hoping someone would try and overthrow his power, but misplayed advantages made this virtually impossible. Needless to say, Raul played a very dominant game and it is no surprise to me that he has come out on top.
1957 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Hero of the Season

This could have honestly gone to any of the Top 4 but I have decided to award it to Nick. Nick was a part of the doomed Pojoj tribe, but still somehow made his way to the Top 3. Yes, he did have a helping hand from his alliance, but his efforts were truly commendable.
1957 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Villain of the Season

This is easily being awarded to Natalie tonight. The very night she was cast, she sent me a nice little confessional explaining how she wanted to be the bitch this season, and remind all of Tengaged who the true group game HBIC was, and well, she didn't disappoint. Despite not really showing up to challenges, she used lies and deceit to caused a few straight forwards votes to be crazy 2-2-1-1 splits. While I don't really no exactly what happened because of lack of confessionals, I am sure it was crazy.
1957 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Underdog of the Season

This award easily goes to Victoria. I guess you could put her in the same category as the likes of Max and November, but Victoria just played it a little better. While none of her plans ever really came to fruition because of the dominance of the Final 4, I must give credit to a player who is at least willing to try. I think Victoria would do great in a future season provided she wasn't so oblivious to what I thought was such an obvious Final 4 alliance.
1957 days 9 hours ago
VictoriaW
;P Well then lol..thanks<3
1957 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
I am not sure if I will do another season yet, but in terms possible returnees from this season, these are the contestants I would love to invite back.
- Raul
- James
- Nick
- Hufus

I think any of the Final 4 would be great returnees, and I'd love to see how they fair without one another.

I would also love to have back a few underdogs, and people who didn't do as well as they probably would have liked.
- Victoria
- Natalie
- November
- Matthew

open group

Jacob's Survivor: Peru - Incan Empire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!