This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Final Tribal Council: Rara Muri

Topic » [S1] Final Tribal Council:..

1930 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
*Rara Muri Walks In*

James and Raul, welcome to your Final Tribal Council.

We will now bring in the members of our jury.
GP, Honey, Max, Natalie, Victoria, Hufus and Nick, voted out at the last tribal council.

Let's get down to business. Each finalist should make an opening plea to the jury, and the jury is free to ask either finalist as many questions as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Please Skype me or PM me your votes. You have until Monday 7 PM EST at which point I will read the votes LIVE.

Good Luck!
1930 days 1 hour ago
MrBird
hi guys! I’m writing this on phone while in a ride so I apologize for any typing or grammar errors.
I think there was a very clear way to describe my presence in this game, if I could compare this game to anything it would be to the ocean, we all were fish of different shapes and sizes and arch he our own game, but some of us were the meadow to the shark, or simply faded out as the game progressed, but I think I was definitely a constant shark in the game one way or another.

Right from the start I was able to find myself in a tight group of Hufus and James while also having connections to Nick on the opposing tribe, I also had connections with Jasoi as he had reached out and individually had a tight bond with Victoria that I little by little grouped together with Hufus l, James, and I to create an even bigger group. But I always had my priority in my group and that sort of straightforward and loyal mindset is what led us to dominate later in the game.

During the early part of the game there wasn’t much strategy to do as we enjoyed a great immunity run even post swap, and most of the time we focused on finding the idols with our clues we won over the course of the premerge, luckily for us Hufus found the idol for our tribe and James found and gave the idol for Nick in Pojoj, we were basically golden coming into the merge.

There was a swap though and it was very good to us as well because the James/Hufus/Myself trio is still together, we had the numbers and we decided to vote off Jasoi out of the immense unpredictability that he brought to the game, we had 2 idols, and I definitely didn’t want his shenanigans coming into the merge.

Once the merge began there wasn’t much of a fight when it came to the votes, I decided to stay behind the front line of the alliance while still being relevant by keeping relationships with Max, Vic, and Natalie.

For the first two vote it was really just trying to stay forced into the tribal lines, some people may not agree with that but I wanted it to be like that because I wanted Victoria to know I had her back as well as James and Hufus, it was basically like having the game speak for me.

Though during the first few votes Max wanted to vote Nick, and I really didn’t want to but I also didn’t want to go against Max as he was my connection outside of my main alliance, I waited for as long as I could but there was a point where I just couldn’t keep him any longer.

Natalie was close to Nick and I wanted to make sure we could all make it as far as we could and I think that exactly what I did, we had a tight 5 and Natalie was the only one out of it and it just did not make sense for me socially to go against all my allies to try and save Natalie.

The same was with Victoria, I had been loyal to her the entire game and I did have her back but there was a point where the connections between other people as well as myself were simply tighter than the ones with Victoria and it would be very bad move to go against the relationships I had built, this really hurt and I wish I could have done more to prevent it but Itnis what it is

For the 2 final votes I think is where I proved my dedication to this game, naturally, the tight alliance of 4 split into 2 in the final 4, and I ended up in a tiebreaker challenge with Hufus, i practiced the fire making challenge for more than 7 hours and it led to me beating Hufus which, if some of you don’t know, is REALLY good at exactly the type of como it was lol (typing)

And then there was the incredibly exhausting immunity challenge for the final 3, I absolutely wanted to win it and that’s exactly what I did, I stayed up till 6 am and woke up 2 hours later to ensure I would win, basically slept 2 hours in the past 2 days now (and will probably sleep after finishing writing this) and if that doesn’t show how much I wanted this, I don’t know what does.

I won the most immunities at 3, and was part of most premerge challenge that led to us staying safe, proving I had a great physical game, a tight alliance that ran the game, as well as many relationships to help me and the people I was loyal to move forward, proving my strategic and social games.

Side note too, I’m Mexican, wouldn’t it be fitting a Mexican to win Survivor: Mexico? :)
I hope you consider voting me, gl James!
1929 days 22 hours ago
J2999
I for one am not a massive fan of long jury speeches, so I’ll try keep this short yet get across important facts.

So coming into the game I knew very few people. This instantly told me I’d have to strongly rely on my social game.

ORIGINAL TRIBES:
Not long into the game, I formed an alliance with Hufus and Raul. We voted Nicole who was at some days intact, made logical sense! Then boom boom, we won next immunities up until the swap, sitting pretty.

SWAP TRIBE:
Here was the swap. Literally most our tribe were still together. My trio of Hufus, Raul and myself still intact. We lost. Jasoi may have been confused, but made for a simple vote. Badda bing badda bo.

MERGE:
Then merge arrived! Nick joined our trio which allowed us to have a solid 4. At the auction I got a vote steal, and ultimately the entire merged tribe agreed on the vote, and November left.

JURY STARTS:
This is where I feel my game really got into action.

Second merge round: I had just been in a game with GP where she voted me off, and I was concerned she’d do it again. I’d heard Natalie and Nick’s names, but they were both allies. We thought it was going to be like 4-4-1, but I was firm in saying if I played my advantage I wanted it on GP. My alliance agreed, though ultimately it wasn’t necessary, but I got my personal target out.

I can admit to my faults, and I do think playing my advantage that round is one of my only regrets this game.

Third merge round: I got immunity! I discussed with Hufus first, as we were at immunity, and we agreed on doing Honey. We then took it to our core 4 where they agreed. Relatively simple!

Fourth merge round: Ok yeah this was a mess. Complete mess. I was told Natalie was getting votes, told her to play the idol, then she only got 1 (no idol play), a total mess. Max was someone I considered a decent ally, and therefore I wasn't really satisfied with the outcome of this vote.

Fifth merge round: My second immunity win!! Ok so I said to Natalie I’d get votes on her, told my core 4, then immediately she told Raul I said he was voting her. Unsure if she had an idol, I then came up with the plan to split 2-2. We did so, 2-2-1-1 revote between Natalie and Victoria, to avoid risk of idol we sent Natalie out! Tho rocks was being considered lmfao.

Sixth merge round: Ok top 5 was our core 4 bar Victoria, relatively simple vote. However, it was a tragic thing was me receiving my first vote of the game :)) partially due to me not saying a vote to her, but I saw no benefit in lying when she suggested Raul, as that’d be unfair and unnecessary.

Seventh merge round: Hufus and I had a cute F2 we made to counter Raul and Nick’s kinda obv one ahaha. Voted together, but unfortunately my king lost the tiebreaker. Grats to Raul though.

Eighth merge round: Ok my main fear was now here. That it would Raul, Nick and I in F3, and I KNEW Raul would win immunity, as it was non live, in this scenario, which was another reason I tried to give him fourth. I sent a small campaign to him, and, well, evidently it worked!

I think I played a strong game overall. I helped my tribe win immunities, and then went on to winning a couple individual immunities myself.
My strategic game was there, I tried positioning myself so I was gonna be someone everyone wanted to work with, and felt like they needed. I tried thinking for future what I needed, whilst not thinking too far ahead and actually considering that round.
And my social game was certainly there, which was partially represented due to the fact I received just one vote all game

Enjoyed the game, thanks to Jacob for hosting! Icing on the cake would be if you guys, the jury, could reward me for my hard effort put in, and give me my first survivor group game win! :)

Ask any questions, please :) gg guys!
1929 days 3 hours ago
BluJay112
my question for both of you include--

1. who played the best social, strategic, and physical games this season? (Can be 3 different players, the same player, even you guys; I just want to see your perception and why you believe your answer.)
2. What was the biggest flaw in your game and the greatest achievement of your opponent's game?
3. give a nickname to each of the jury members that describes their personality and gameplay and why you named them it.

best of luck, my vote is in the air.
1929 days 1 hour ago
MrBird
Social - I think it would be a big tie between Hufus, Myself, James and you but I definitely think I had the edge
Physical - well I won every challenge I competed for my tribe and 3 immunities including the most important one so yea me lol
Strategic - I think it’s the same as social

2.- my biggest flaw was not finding a way to secure my safety during the final 4 and having to do FMC, and I think that was James’ greatest achievement too

3.-
GP = Hali because queen of first juror for almost the same reason
Honey = exposed because Natalie straight up leaked the cross tribal alliance (regardless of whether it was true or not)
Max = Jeff Probst because he really really really wanted a blindside
Natalie = Natalie Napalm cause that’s definitely what was dropped tribal after tribal till the end
Victoria = Elizabeth because she truly was the queen with an army of men but there was some dirty politics going around and she got voted off
Hufus = Kelly Wentworth, player idol and got 4th
Nick = literally Cirie fields in Micronesia
1928 days 13 hours ago
J2999
1. who played the best social, strategic, and physical games this season? (Can be 3 different players, the same player, even you guys; I just want to see your perception and why you believe your answer.)

Social ~ You, myself, Hufus and Raul all had strong social games, though I'd say myself considering I only received 1 vote all season!

Strategic ~ I'd quite possibly say myself as I always thought multiple rounds ahead whilst equally considering the current round. Then again, anyone could say that really.

Physical ~ I mean Hufus, Raul and myself all were key reasons to winning tribe challenges and we all won some individual immunities, soooo yeah.

2. What was the biggest flaw in your game and the greatest achievement of your opponent's game?
Flaw: playing my double vote when I did. Could've saved that and perhaps made a bigger move at some point later.

Achievement: being the final person to receive a vote in the game, and receiving the least amount total. Evidently proved I was doing something correct.

3. give a nickname to each of the jury members that describes their personality and gameplay and why you named them it.
GP ~ Unpredictable. I didn't talk with her, nor did many, if any, so we could never be sure where she was voting.
Honey ~ Unique. You really don't get another player like Honey. Pretty iconic though.
Max ~ Consistent. His target never changed! King deserved better, and yeah he consistently thought with the same mind set.
Natalie ~ Bold. Natalie was bold and strong when announcing who she was voting, wasn't afraid to try making moves. Deffo robbed tbh.
Victoria ~ Victorious. Though Victoria got fifth, she survived the purge from our core 4 alliance until the very end, though in general people could've weakened our numbers, and for that she got a victory in that sense.
Hufus ~  All-rounder. Hufus had the strengths game wise, he was loyal, good at comps, very likeable.
Nick ~ Approachable. Very likeable, easy and fun to talk to, though also people would approach Nick in game related to hearing his name as a vote.
1928 days 7 hours ago
VictoriaW
*Well first I would just like to congratulate you two!!
You managed to do something the rest of us here couldn't do and that was getting to the end. So I give you two props;).
In a game where trust is always on the line. It exposes what kind of people we are. I realized you two follow under two types of people that play Survivor.

1: The Hawk, they can be fierce predators to be reckoned with. Don't let their quite and gentle presence fool you. There always one's to look out for!!

2: The Snake, The sneaky and the slick one, They wait their moment to strike their prey. There cunning and are always watching for their next plan!!

Raul-you represent the Hawk
James- you represent the Snake

Hopefully we can just let Nature decide on who wins.
But I the think the tribe will be speacking Tonight<3
1927 days 4 hours ago
Jacob_C
Well guys, thank you all for what has been a good season. Raul and James, you guys have both put up an incredible fight, and whichever way this goes tonight, either one of you would make a great winner.

That being said I'll read the votes.
1927 days 4 hours ago
Jacob_C
1st vote
JAMES
1927 days 4 hours ago
Jacob_C
2nd vote
RAUL
1927 days 4 hours ago
Jacob_C
3rd vote
JAMES
1927 days 4 hours ago
Jacob_C
4th vote
RAUL

2 votes James, 2 votes Raul
1927 days 4 hours ago
Jacob_C
5th vote
RAUL

3 votes Raul, 2 votes James

It takes 4 to win
1927 days 4 hours ago
Jacob_C
6th vote
1927 days 4 hours ago
Jacob_C
JAMES

That's 3 votes James, 3 votes Raul

1 vote left
1927 days 4 hours ago
Jacob_C
Final vote
The winner of Jacob's Survivor: Mexico

open group

Jacob's Survivor: Peru - Incan Empire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!