This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Temptation Island - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Temptation Island -..

3125 days 19 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
We'll now bring in the members of our jury.
Kool,
Joel,
Kelly,
Austin,
Jacob,
Isaiah,
Harry,
and
Carlos voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome to your Final Tribal Council. You have done what sixteen other people couldn't do; make it to the end. Tonight the power in this game shifts to the jury. Eight people that you had a hand in voting out now hold your fate in their hands.

They will decide who deserves the title of Sole Survivor. Your job tonight: convince them it is YOU who deserves it.

Here's how it works tonight. Finalists, need an opening statement before they can answer questions. Jury members can freely ask their questions before an opening statement is made, but the finalist cannot answer without one. Jury members may choose not to ask a question, and simply make a statement. Then, voting will take place for the winner.

You may begin.
3125 days 18 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Dear members of the jury,

Just want to say how great it was to play with all of you. Got to meet a lot of you for the first time and reconnect with a couple others. I think I played a very strong social game and by the time we hit final 6 I had formed some sort of bond with every one left. It allowed me to untouched throughout the game. I did focus on not putting a target on my back while targeting people who I felt needed to go. As unfortunate idol plays and rock draws wiped out my allies I ended up in a final 4 along with 3 people that I was against. Yet I found a way to to make it past two tribal councils even with my allies gone through the bonds I created with the other side of the game. My opponent today relied mainly on Carlos and luck to get here while I played a clean solid game. In the final 3 I convinced Molli to take me to final 2 over her closest ally Carlos who had been nothing but loyal to her. I did this by creating a fake message from Carlos and showing it to Molli for evidence.
http://imgur.com/Gfrmcdm This is just one example of the strategic and social dedication I put into this game. Even when my closest allies got out I was able to adapt to keep myself in this game. I thought through everything I did carefully and received no votes cast against me while my opponent HotMolli was more of a Hot Mess
I thank you all for reading this and hope you make the right decision by voting me
3125 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
Gladly voted Alaakan to win

Eat a dick molli
3125 days 5 hours ago
HotMolli
dear jury,

thank you all for participating with me in this game! i first want to say that i have fought more than any with 17+ votes against me i hold the record  for most votes against than anyone in any other season.  plus i had to deal with a more than stressful tiebreaker challenge ( which fire put me in because he felt bored ...). i have fought every week to stay here to either win a challenge or i would have to sway the votes to go my way. i had to deal with many tie breakers and moments where i thought i was going home.

secondly the only time i got/ needed Carlos's help was because of his temptation idol which he had no idea that i was in trouble. i hustled my own ass to get where i am whether it be am immunity challenge, and immunity idol, or a tie breaker challenge. and I SO HELPED GET FIRE ON OUR SIDE OF THE ALLIANCE, WE MESSAGED AND I BROUGHT HIM OVER

now i want to talk about my final 3 decision. FIRE I KNEW THE FUCKING MESSAGE WAS FAKE THAT IS NOT WHY I BROUGHT YOU HERE YOU SELF TITLED PRICK, I BROUGHT YOU HERE BECAUSE YOU MADE NO IMPACT ON THE GAME WHAT SO EVER IF YOU HAD NEVER EXISTED THE GAME WOULD HAVE STILL GONE ON AND I WOULD HAVE LOST TO CARLOS IN THE FINALS. yes i'm sorry Carlos I evicted you but you played such a strong and heroic game that i 100% knew i was not getting any votes from the jury. so fire THERE IS NO STRONG POINT ON WHY YOU TRICKED ME ON TAKING YOU TO THE FINALS I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE MORE OF CHANCE BEATING YOU THAN CARLOS. While carlos may have a couple friends on the jury which i knew i beg you to look at the game play not you friendship. I AM NOT A FUCKING HOT MESS, i am a fighter and there was not one moment where i wasn't playing this game to save myself. would you rather vote for a floater to win (fire) or vote for a fighter to win. He doesnt have much to loose he is a tv star with gifts galor IM FUCKING FIGHTING FOR MY FIRST WEAVE SO I WONT BE CALLED OUT AS A NOOB FOR THE REST OF MY TIME ON HERE. and never once have  i thrown any of you under the bus if i voted you i voted you to save my position in this gave, while the other finalist (FIRE) flipped on the majority alliance after the first merge vote.

I outwitted, outplayed, and should outlast fire. thank you for a crazy fun game and i hope to play other games with yall
3125 days 5 hours ago
HotMolli
KELLY CHOKE ON A DICK DON'T BE JEALOUS THAT I OUTPLAYED YOU
3125 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
^^you are saying you are not a mess when half your speech is screaming in caps lock and swearing as well as telling a jury member to choke on a dick. Also you never flipped me, in fact I never flipped at all. I just pretended to be with you guys so you wouldnt target me. At final 6 I was the one leading the vote to take you out because I knew Carlos had you in his pocket.
3125 days 4 hours ago
HotMolli
I was in no one's pocket. As long as it wasn't me I was ok with it. Carlos had my back in keeping me safe with votes so why not align with him. I was planning on voting out Carlos earlier but only when we had numbers, cuz coming into the merge there was a 3-7 divide so I kinda needed Evertone who was voting with me. FLIPPING MEANS YOU FLIPPED VOTES CONTRARY TO YOUR ALLIANCE YOU STOPPED VOTING WITH YOUR ALLIANCE AFTER THE FIRST JURY VOTE.

AND I CAN USE CAPS ALL I WANT BECAUSE IT IS RIDICULOUS THAT YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO WIN WHEN YOU BETRAYED YOUR FRIENDS AND DID NOTHING WORTHYNIN THIS GAME.
PLUS I CAN YELL AT KELLY I WANT I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HER AND SHE TREATS ME LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT.

*cross legs*
I'm really quite the lady
3125 days 3 hours ago
cswaggerr
You know Fire I would have to agree. When I came to you at each tribal and we decided what we wanted to do you had no problem writing down all of your friend's names. Other then that fake message you composed as me. I wanna know what was your biggest game move?

Also, why do you think you deserve the win even when you hardly showed up to any of the immunity challenges. And played a very weak physical game? As a jury member number of immunity wins is a huge part of my decision.
3125 days 3 hours ago
cswaggerr
Molli- Other than voting me out what was your biggest game move?

Do you feel you played a strong physical game?
3125 days 3 hours ago
HotMolli
Thank you Carlos, I think getting Kelly out by using my idol was pretty awesome i knew kelly was on the road to victory and i told nobody i had the idol i know you carlos told me i was in trouble but i already was gunna use my idol cuz i already knew

also when the first tiebreaker happened i had to use my social skill to make some people swithc because i knew some people on my side, in the end i got Jacob to switch his vote.

did i play a strong physical game? heck yes i did! two immunity challenges that were super hard and a nailbiting tie breaker challenge with a super strong competitor who has beat me in  challenges before in other games. so yes i consider myself a great physical threat
3125 days 1 hour ago
BigBrother_78
Molli- Besides taking Carlos out and winning final immunity, how did you not float to the end?

Fire- What game moves did you make?
3125 days 1 hour ago
AlaskanFiredragon
carlos- I didn't have to win challenges because my social and strategic game was strong enough to not be a target. Of course I told you I was good with voting out my allies like how you told me you were good with voting molli at the final 6 but just like you I wasn't good with it and didnt actually vote them.
3125 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
Lol cute jury management molli!
3125 days 1 hour ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Fire- What game moves did you make?
I aligned with both sides making sure I wouldn't be targeted or idoled out of the game. At the final seven I led the vote against austin because I wanted to be the only one in the middle. Then at final 6 I led the vote against Molli which went to rock draw because Carlos got Harry to flip. After losing my closest two allies- you at the rock draw and isaiah because every one was dead set against him for no reason what so ever. I managed to convince and manipulate Carlos, Molli, and Harry all that I had their backs. Then I managed to convinced Molli to vote out Carlos over me even though he had her back all throughout the game. People keep saying I flipped on my friends while the people I truly wanted to go to final 3 with- you and Isaiah I never voted out but was so manipulative that people thought I was on their side
3125 days 1 hour ago
BigBrother_78
Alright, I think I'm ready to cast my vote! :)
3125 days ago
harrywasnak
Fire: Why did you flip on our alliance? And why did you not consider me an ally?
Molli: What did you besides get lucky as fuck all game then backstab the guy who carried you?

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!