This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Temptation Island - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Temptation Island -..

3125 days 8 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Fire: Why did you flip on our alliance? And why did you not consider me an ally?
I do consider you as an ally but honestly you would have crushed me in finals so I wasnt planning on going to finals with you. How did I flip on our alliance?
3125 days 8 hours ago
cswaggerr
Still unsure on who to vote for
3125 days 8 hours ago
immaxyman
Fire: Hi.
Molli: Why did you vote me out, I never voted you out and apparently we were going to stick together to the end.. :/ Some ally.
3125 days 8 hours ago
HotMolli
Hey Jordan,
first off i think most of the jury has the wrong idea on what floating is. floating is going throughout the game very easily with not much attention on me. i don't think floating is having to fight for your right to stay here every time your in tribal council. every tribal council i went to except for the 1st one and the ones where i had immunity i got altleast one vote, people who find other people threats vote for them. floater dont get notice so that is why they float by ( like fire).

hey Harry!

well first off i was not carried by carlos whatsoever we were a team and both worked out asses off separately, i had to bust my butt to get the numbers i did each week. i had to talk to the right people to get what i needed.

Carlos played a fabulous game both physically and strategically i knew i was not gonna win against him while on the other hand i deserve to win against fir because played such a harder and stressful game while he just floated his way to the end . final 3 vote has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with who do you think you have a better chance of winning against. like why would steve take vanessa over liz even though he was aligned with vanessa the whole game.
if i brought carlos all of my question probably would have been in a woo situation where everyone asked why i didn't bring the weaker player
3125 days 8 hours ago
HotMolli
Hey Isaiah,

Hun you voted for me the week before so therefore i thought the line was drawn, the week i did vote you i knew harry had the idol and you also were playing a great strategic game it was either you me or fire and i felt i had a better chance beating fire  in immunities than i did with you.
I'm sorry you felt betrayed but in a sense i felt betrayed too when i hear people telling me that my ally is trying to campaign to get me out is really sucks. you really should have messaged me clear the air about the tiebreaker week
3125 days 7 hours ago
BigBrother_78
3125 days 1 hour ago
cswaggerr
I'm gonna lock in my vote. I have made my decision.
3122 days 1 hour ago
thetrackerjackers
Any more questions from the jurors?
3121 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
Nope!
3121 days 3 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
REUNION SHOW WILL TAKE PLACE TOMORROW @6:30pm EST! Be sure to be there!

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!