This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3710 days ago
Survivor8
Question: tell me everything that happened the night I was gone! And I mean everything or I will fucking curse your little ass put

Connor told me he really trusted me and needed me to help you blindside you. I said I wanted to hold off one vote. (Thats my way of changing things). He stopped replying, I went to AJ and told him what happened and his response was "alright so let's vote Nikki." I told him I though a bigger threat had to go, he stopped responding. I tried To get Ella to help me get votes to blindside Connor. She said she didnt want to because it was just safer to vote Sim/Kelly. So I just didnt tell you because it would have hurt my game when you questioned people. I was the only one who tried to help you and didnt tell AJ you were after him until after you were gone to gain his trust
3710 days ago
Survivor8
----Mike, do you think you got lucky a lot in this game having things in your possession or could you tell me some other things that you did besides stick with the two people besides you. Very respectable. (Cedric "Bitch gtfo)

The only time I'd consider myself lucky was the idol I got from auctions that I wasted. Any other idol people thought I had was a lie to make people afraid to vote for me. Either that worked or I had a better grip on the game than even I had thought
3710 days ago
Survivor8
To add to that, Like I said I got AJ to flip on Jeff, I got the votes for AJ to go home and was leader of the Croatia f3. Kept the 2 people I wanted finals with when they didnt want to work with each other. Also I didnt get many votes after merge if any at all. Can't say its luck considering I have a reputation as a good game player and already won a season in this series. Went without votes because my gameplay not luck at all
3710 days ago
Survivor8
10 hours 15 min agoAvatar20
QUESTION FOR ALL 3 JURORS: What exactly made me a threat? Because I never won a challenge nor did I ever backstab anyone yet!

You were a threat because people thought you were in charge, but like I said when you were voted out. I understood you which made you less threatening to me than others
3710 days ago
Survivor8
Kelly - we talked pre-merge and I messaged you at merge but you werent seeming into working with me so instead of lying for no reason I didnt talk to you
3709 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
DJ - I feel like you didnt talk to anyone in the f3 so your "I'm a badass bitch and imma say they're disgusting routine failed." Also if you had made merge like I planned would been because me & AJ got you there... Sooooi disgusting of us to try and keep you
3709 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Well its based on other jurys opinion.

Tbh I was supposed to jury stall but Ranz is my long time friend so ya *votes randomly for lols*
3709 days 23 hours ago
Oh dayum
3709 days 23 hours ago
I love this FTC!! Lol
3709 days 14 hours ago
teamjacz
Oh I need to vote so you three have 1 hour to answer this because I'm torn between two people.

That iz why do you deserve my vote?
3709 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
It would have been nice if someone would have mailed me earlier about this...
3709 days 14 hours ago
*laughs at nat*
Nat read all the past stuff cause drama went down and yeah I'm torn by 2 people too because 1 I feel like is a serious fake sitting fuck. Soo yeah f3 talk more or I'll vote for the sitting fuck
3709 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
Now because since nobody fucking mailed me... I'm gonna take my sweet time to vote. thxs <3

Questions:

Mike: Who deserves to win, Ella or Connor? and why?

Ella: Who deserves to win, Connor or Mike? and why?

Connor: Who deserves to win, Mike or Ella? and why?
3709 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
and a question to this whole train-wreck of a cast... Why the fuck did you want to get rid of me so badly? I'm so innocent and kind <3
3709 days 14 hours ago
cjuddy
Oh I need to vote so you three have 1 hour to answer this because I'm torn between two people.

That iz why do you deserve my vote?

Cedric I think I deserve your vote because I think I played my heart out this game... the timezone was never in my favour for half of the challenges but inot using that as an excuse, cause I know I suck at challenges anyway.
I had to rely on my social/strategic game and although some people may think it was a dirty one, thats where I have to disagree.
I am a very loyal, trustworthy person but loyalty is a two way street.. so if someone voted for ne past tribals aka Aj then I couldnt find it in myself to trust him again.
also I was so determined to go to the final 3 with you cedric and I am not just saying that. We were friends outside this game anf it wasnt until you voted for ne multiple times :L that I realised that may not be an option for me. Loyalty is a massive tuing ti have in the game of survivor and is 1 of the reasons I feel I should win
I also made it my personal target to get the people out who I knew were social threats earlier on in the game. These people included alyssa, natalie and nikki. I did this because the social players were my main threats with myself being a social player

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!