This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3718 days 11 hours ago
Survivor8
I wouldn't be sitting here if you beat me in the final immunity. I haven't lost a final immunity challenge in I don't know how long.
3718 days 11 hours ago
jflora18
Thank you
3718 days 11 hours ago
cjuddy
me

strategic: 8 - i was always thinking of back up plans and different scenarios where i would go with different people, it gave me the adaptability to be flexible in situations.

physical: 5- I never won a challenge but i came close a few times! when i play a challenge i put all my heart into it

social: 7/8- i think i played a good social game but that is up for debate, i had talked to basiclly everyone in the game at least once which was my goal.. and i tried to be nice and play nice but i dont know how well that worked out for me. Like mike said i did receive alot of votes!! But i made it here :)

ella

strategic: 7 - she did play a pretty good strategic game! she made me personally feel comfortable but she did have a few flaws in her game which involved getting banned and i had to fight for her to stay but when she came back she played with all her heart and she went hard!!!!

physical: 3- she rarely showed up to challenges and wasnt very great at them

social: 7 - she played a good social game and like myself talked to many people from my knowledge of what i saw..

Mike

strategic: 7- he was thinking alot about moves and what would benefit him and he did this well. But the reason i score my self a point higher than him is because i feel i took more risks than him and he kind of played it safe... which i understand is some peoples strategies

physical: 6 - he won an immunity challenge and he did fairly well in the ones he turned up to but all on all he was just as good as me... i think the last challenge was unfair because ran said nothing about a time and by the time i woke up the they had obviously already handed in there results (mike and cedric) but i still tried the challenge even though i knew i had lost. But mike is a point higher because he managed to win a challenge

social: 7 - He played a good social game but i feel like he relied on the croatia alliance a bit more than i did. He was put into his first tribe with nikki/ella (both from croatia) and i had to play my own game being in the Igneri tribe. I did not rely on the croatia alliance. I was going to go away from the croatia alliance but ella/mike showed their loyalty to me better than anyone else in the game. Mike still was a likeable guy though and he was very good at talking to people which i imagine he woud learn a few techniques from stars haha
3718 days 11 hours ago
cjuddy
Im not trying to sound up my self though. I didnt even closely play a perfect game... this is just my opinion
3718 days 11 hours ago
Oh mike u think I SHOULDNT BE THERE!!! Well now ur making me question my vote ;/
3718 days 11 hours ago
Survivor8
I would have went home on that tribe or had to vote against Ella/Nikki if we didn't win all those immunities, so using the first tribe thing doesnt work
3718 days 11 hours ago
Yeah guys me and Ella at the very beginning were going to get everyone to take winners out which means kelly and mike and AJ would have gone earlier but nah we scratched it cause that's just how the pieces fell
3718 days 11 hours ago
Survivor8
Nikki, I'm not saying you don't deserve it? I'm saying I just don't think you would have made it in this game. Too many people were paranoid about you. You played perfectly fine.
3718 days 11 hours ago
OMFG I SWEAR U GUYS MADE FUN OF ME CAUSE I WAS PARANOID LIKE WTF
3718 days 11 hours ago
Survivor8
LOL no, everyone gets paranoid.
3718 days 11 hours ago
That's true but it wasn't just me soo I want you now to tell me all the times in the game you were paranoid!
3718 days 11 hours ago
Survivor8
That's true but it wasn't just me soo I want you now to tell me all the times in the game you were paranoid!

Umm voting out AJ, because it was a tough decision between voting AJ & Connor.
When you were being voted out because I tried blindsiding Connor, so I knew he'd hear about it.
When I played my idol, because I kind of knew not to play it.
3718 days 11 hours ago
Ok I have another question! Because if you knew I was going and didn't want me to go atm why didn't u tell me like who the fuck does that?

(This is exactly what happened to LJ and Trish on Survivor: Cagayan because Trish knew LJ was going and didn't tell him. And she didn't want him to go. Like wtf is that?)
3718 days 10 hours ago
Survivor8
Because you would have hurt my game by calling people out.
3718 days 10 hours ago
Survivor8
like if you told me I was going that round I would have called bitches out and I know you're like me

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!