This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3709 days 15 hours ago
OhNatalie
I want the most Manipulative player award!! LMAO! I manipulated the fuck outta people <3 :**
3709 days 15 hours ago
Hmm ok I think I've decided my vote thx guys
3709 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
Connor: Who deserves to win, Mike or Ella? and why?

Mike because he was not banned for a portion of the game and he carried his own weight
3709 days 14 hours ago
teamjacz
Okay, sending my vote
One person edged out the other, because like I said, I was deciding between two.
3709 days 14 hours ago
Survivor8
Mike: Who deserves to win, Ella or Connor? and why?

I believe Ella deserves to win over Connor simply because he needed Sim's self-vote to survive f5
3709 days 14 hours ago
Survivor8
OhNatalie
and a question to this whole train-wreck of a cast... Why the fuck did you want to get rid of me so badly? I'm so innocent and kind <3

I wanted to work with you so bad
3709 days 14 hours ago
Survivor8
oh didnt get a chance to answer cedrics last question awk
3709 days 14 hours ago
cjuddy
Survivor8
Mike: Who deserves to win, Ella or Connor? and why?

I believe Ella deserves to win over Connor simply because he needed Sim's self-vote to survive f5

Like i said everything happens for a reason and we all knew that sim was inact and had like 5 self votes post merge so tbh there was like a 90% chance of him selfvoting anyway. But you are entitled to your opinion :) i stand by mine
3709 days 14 hours ago
jflora18
Connor: You have fabricated that you played this amazing game and that you played everyone in reality though you sheeped Mike. You talk about how people showed disloyalty to you like me and that is why we are here. You were disloyal to me first. You made a Final 2 alliance with me meanwhile you have the Croatia 3. You were being a total hypocrite and contradicting yourself constantly. There were many things you didn't know in this game like me and Cedric being aligned in a final 2. You definitely did not have this game under wraps and you barely did anything. And that is why you won't win

Ella: I didn't even know you were here until you were banned. You think you should be praised about this "amazing" social game and strategic game but you barely did anything. You lied to me. GJ everyone lies in this game. Should I give you a sticker? Keep thinking you played amazing if that helps you sleep at night but Mike made the right decision taking you and Connor because he knows he would beat you and him.

My question to you both is: What did you do that made you stand out from Mike? What was your reasoning for thinking you both played amazing games?

Mike: Good job. You got me. I honestly have nothing but respect for you the way you played. Especially since you won. My vote is live though so don't think you have it easy.

My question for you Mike is: Why didn't you try and make bigger moves and separate from the Croatia 3? There were many things you could have done by betraying the Croatia 3.

All 3: I also want you to tell me 3 people on the jury not  you 3 finalists that you think deserve to be here.

I also want you to rate your games and the two finalists with this criteria and then explain why you chose these rankings:

Strategic: 1-10
Physical: 1-10
Social: 1-10
3709 days 14 hours ago
Survivor8
Oh I need to vote so you three have 1 hour to answer this because I'm torn between two people.

That iz why do you deserve my vote?

Simply I believe I played the best. I didnt rely on other people to save me, I controlled a majority of the votes WITHOUT my usual excessive lying to everyone. I had to come into merge with a huge target on my back and went the entire merge without a single vote cast against me (I think). Which means my social gameplay was flawless and I really would only say the person I backstabbed was AJ, no one else. I honestly think I played a near perfect game especially after the merge
3709 days 14 hours ago
cjuddy
Connor: You have fabricated that you played this amazing game and that you played everyone in reality though you sheeped Mike. You talk about how people showed disloyalty to you like me and that is why we are here. You were disloyal to me first. You made a Final 2 alliance with me meanwhile you have the Croatia 3. You were being a total hypocrite and contradicting yourself constantly. There were many things you didn't know in this game like me and Cedric being aligned in a final 2. You definitely did not have this game under wraps and you barely did anything. And that is why you won't win

If you took the time to read what i said earlier on AJ, i said i used the croatia alliance as a crutch. I was using it to further myself in the game. I most certainly did not sheep mike in the game and i KNOW i did not play an amazing game, it was not even near amazing but noone in this final 3 played an amazing game. You have the wrong idea on me.... so ask me whatever if you need to find more shit out
3709 days 14 hours ago
Survivor8
My question for you Mike is: Why didn't you try and make bigger moves and separate from the Croatia 3? There were many things you could have done by betraying the Croatia 3.

There was actually one point (When Nikki was voted out) that I wanted to blindside Connor and literally everyone I mailed didnt respond to that. So I didnt even have a choice there. Now this seems like I just wanted Nikki to go to the end with me, but false. If Connor went the round I wanted I would have put all my trust in you (AJ). Now I don't know I definitely would have wanted finals with you, because you're a threatening figure, but I would have taken Nikki out because A. I considered Ella my f2 and B. She just seems to play an amazing game. Don't think her game would have been better, but think people would have seen it that way. So it's not that I didn't try to make big moves against the Croatians, it was that after the first attempt was denied I didn't trust others enough to try again AND don't think it would have been best for MY game.
3709 days 14 hours ago
cjuddy
All 3: I also want you to tell me 3 people on the jury not  you 3 finalists that you think deserve to be here.

Cedric definatly, Nikki because she played an amazing premerge game and you because you seemed to be in control of whatever alliance you had.
3709 days 14 hours ago
cjuddy
My question to you both is: What did you do that made you stand out from Mike? What was your reasoning for thinking you both played amazing games?

TBH i think mike played nikki's game for the entire time nikki was around. Nikki was the leader of the 'Croatia' alliance which premerge i barely took counter to. He was very reluctant to getting her out at the time (even though he did end up voting her) i knew i had to go behind the croatia alliance to get her out and that meant aligning with people like you AJ. I dont think i sheeped anyone because i never just asked whats the vote and left it at that. I always discussed the vote and tried to get the person out that was best for my game.
Unlike him i dont think i was phased by the croatia thing, i tried playing this game with different routes but it just so happened going with mike and ella was the best move for my game. I can easily say that had there been a final 2 mike would not be sitting here.
3709 days 14 hours ago
Survivor8

AJ/Cedric/Natalie. Yeah Natalie is first juror, but she played 10x as hard a lot of the jurors. Nikki was close, but I just don't see her making finals in this game. Too much of a queen OTT

I also want you to rate your games and the two finalists with this criteria and then explain why you chose these rankings:

Myself
Strategic: 8 straight up wasn't my best strategic game, but I did know who was going every round and I did keep votes off me whether it was because people feared another idol of mine or I was good enough strategically.
Physical: 6 - Won two immunites (1 luck) Anything I was awake for when posted I was pretty close to winning, but I can't give myself anything higher when Cedric won 4 immunities.
Social: 9 - Everyone hates me apparently, but like I've said already the ONLY person I backstabbed was AJ. The fact I was able to make finals without a single vote and backstabbing only one person is pretty damn good in my opinion.

Ella -
Strategic: 5 - She kept active while banned, tried making a move against Connor and was always talking and helping me make decisions.
Physical: 1 self-explanatory
Social: 6 She didn't make it by going on an immunity run or any sort of strategic decisions she made herself.

Connor
Strategic: 7 He knew most of the ideas going on. Got the vote on Nikki, convinced me better than AJ. I had to choose who I trusted more, Connor or AJ. Connor did that better .
Physical: 4 He didn't really have much immunity wins, but he did compete well when he was there.
Social: 6 I think he was more likable than anyone, but at the same time he couldn't keep people from giving him like a total of 6-8 post merge votes. He was in danger more than anyone it seems like and I wouldnt say it was because of him being super strategic

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!