This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 140: RUNNERS UP WEEK!

Topic » TSC BETA 140: RUNNERS UP WEEK!

651 days 19 hours ago
FromAWindow
16) Rihanna - “California King Bed”

Originally sent by J2999 in TSCb136, receiving 80 points and getting 2nd place.
651 days 19 hours ago
FromAWindow
17) Sugababes - “Push the Button”

Originally sent by TolisKalkas in TSCb039, receiving 69 points and getting 2nd place.
651 days 19 hours ago
FromAWindow
ALL 17 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!!!!!!

Y'all know the drill, comment and stuff by Thursday morning by 10 and omg I just realized I made plans for that time FUCK!!!!!
651 days 19 hours ago
FromAWindow
Tonight's Running Order

01) Miley Cyrus
02) The Midnight
03) Kelly Rowland
04) Anastacia
05) Blu Cantrell
06) Junior Senior
07) Fleur East
08) Gwen Stefani
09) Nelly Furtado
10) Destiny’s Child
11) Aya Nakamura
12) Corinne Bailey rae
13) Zedd, Kesha
14) Kate Bush
15) Ailee
16) Rihanna
17) Sugababes

And here's the running order!
651 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Miley Cyrus - ☕️ - i mean boring gamebot pick etc etc but like COME ON…. A HIT’S A HIT!!!!
02) The Midnight - 🧃- the beat is hot!!!! im not too big on the vocals tho ):
03) Kelly Rowland - 🍷- WOW…. A SMASH!!!!! ILL BE YOUR COMMANDERRRRRRRRRRR
04) Anastacia - 🧃- oh i didn’t recognize this until the chorus…. it’s cute!! but it’s just stuck in between 2 smashes!!
05) Blu Cantrell - 🍷- SMASH OMG… idk a better song like WOW….. tew good….
06) Junior Senior - ☕️ - oh i didn’t recognize this until it started playing! im pretty sure i thought this was a michael jackson song 😭😭 but a classic !!
07) Fleur East - 🧉- kinda corny and vile but im moving a bit…. it’s fun!
08) Gwen Stefani - 🍷 - this is such a girly gorgeous cute sugary sweet hit like wow….. gwen stefani was making music for girls!!!!!! she truly made this for me like wow
09) Nelly Furtado - ☕️ - this is a smash, you can’t deny it!!!!! say it right did outsell but like yassssss this is so kunty…. it does kinda drag on though
10) Destiny’s Child - 🍷- BAWPODJSKHSKSJ LIKE….. this is my favorite destiny’s child album, it was such a staple in my childhood…. this is such a classic like wow…. let’s see flo do this!!! the little yeah you gay bit YASSSSSS DC TAKE IT TO THE BRIDGE WHEWWWW A HIT!!!!
11) Aya Nakamura - ☕️ - POOKIE. POOKIE. POOKIE. copines outsold but this is still a smash!!!
12) Corinne Bailey rae - 🍷- BAWPSIDKDJKSHDIDHWID OMGGEISHWJ….. GIRL PUT YOUR RECORDS ON TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE SONG!!!’ this such a feel good classic omfg…. this is so drew barrymore dancing in the rain like WOW…. i rmr fucking this up on band hero!!! yeah i lurve this little lesbian hit
13) Zedd, Kesha - 🥛- how did this do so well….. this is shit.
14) Kate Bush - 🍷- even though stranger things totally ruined this and im so sick of hearing it everywhere, it’s almost as bad as that chrissy wake up bullshit, i can’t deny that it’s a smash like…..
15) Ailee - ☕️ - bawp but this song needs to rest like omfg it just won gmc too im tired of it !!! but bawp duh
16) Rihanna - 🧃- it definitely got better since i’ve last heard it but it’s still not like amazing…. it’s cute!!
17) Sugababes - 🍷- remember when this won tsc and then jin ruined it…. A SMASH!!!!! yassssss so good like omgggggggg….. IF YOURE READY FOR ME BOY YOU BETTER PUSH THE BUTTON AND LET ME KNOW BEFORE I GET THE WRONG IDEA AND GO YOURE GONNA MISS THE FREAK THAT I CONTROL
651 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. miley cyrus - she is the propheteer. and this was her prophecy. i reiterate everything that i’ve said about this song like 3 months ago it is still such a model beta entry where it’s both campy enough for me to teehee at but also boppy enough that i could stan and give it points. those blaring electronic 2009 synths in the chorus… whew. u know miley isn’t always that talented but she had her finger PRESSED on making real music back then.

02. the magician - this is like … very vaguely familiar. i forgot about that era where u could actually hear years & years on the radio my my how much time has passed… u know ‘king’ was that song i never playd it myself bc i read on the internet he was gay but when it came on the radio….. truly a collapse. this is solid too actually i like this song it takes me BACK!! YARR.

03. kelly rowland - i was gonna say something among the lines of “work” and “motivation” were better but like… they all sit at the same table. beautiful beautiful songs. this is such an encapsulation of the very early 2010s david guetta sound and prob the best song to come out of that wave of edm? such a smash. the bridge OMFGGGGGG. we focken love u kelendria

04) anastacia - maybe it’s the little sl*yyter autotune stan in me talking but i never understood why people would listen to vocalists with like… annoying tones. this is a good song though if u can get past anastacia wailing like a gunned down baby goat but then again i prefer ‘i’m outta love’ hmm… it’s good though.

05. blu cantrell -
https://i.ibb.co/JtvjLHV/got2breal.gif

06. junior senior - this was in my 150+ song beta playlist and my my is it a smash. such a fun instrumental and a legitimately great song. just makes u wanna get up and bust a move!!

07. fleur east - i fear age has not been kind to her. she was a smash in 2015 u know… all over the back to school commercials. but that was a different period of time. sometimes i do get down to the sweetune beats but i do think this has aged poorly i do… it’s a nice song though. fleur deserved better. i guess

08. gwen stefani - usually if it’s not ‘love angel music baby’ era gwenneth i am not taking it but i mean u can’t really deny this song now can u. a very cute throwback song for her. i know nowadays she’s wearing those box braids and coming for sheensea’s island gyal burger king crown but it’s kind of wild to look back at an era where gwen stefani was still a wasian woman. ‘what you waiting for?’ was avails though and that’s like one of the best songs of all time so u know. but potato pothhatoe this is iconic too. akon kind of pop prince too. maybe not that far. he’s definitely a DUKE. court jester? who’s to say. he’s no sean kingston tbf @Darbe

09. nelly furtado - my edgy hot take growing up is that this song was never in a million years seeing ‘maneater’ and ‘say it right’ in the quality charts. i still kinda do prefer those songs to this one but i mean what is the point in pitting excellence against each other. one of timbaland’s better productions and while i love my good portuguese sister nelly furtado como uma forçaaaaaaa como uma forçaaaaa como uma força que ninguém pode parar arriba!!! i do fear aaliyah would have outslayed her if timbaland had made her that beat!

10. destiny’s child - i was gobsmacked when i first saw the music video for this bc the only lineup i knew was the one with kelendria and michelle… so when i saw four of destiny’s children i was like whaaat?? but anyways. we been knew darkchild is father and has saved music for years to come and we always thank him for his contributions. a great song purr!!

11. aya nakamura - i mean yes this song is good and the production does go but ‘copines’ will always be better and i don’t CARE what u all have to say. she fell off after this iirc? mommmmm

12. corinne bailey rae - remember when those little tiktok boys covered this song two yrs ago? embarrassing for the music community. but this has always been a fab very very pretty very very gorgalini song just a little willowy tune for the girls to do some willowing and stuff… just very summery and adorable and beautiful.

13. zedd, kesha - i’ve never heard this in my life. what the f*ck is this?? hunger games trailer ass sounding song… don’t play with me. let’s wait for the drop. WHERE’S THE DROP????? no drop in a zedd song….. literally what am i listening to… florence + the machine sounding ass song oh nooo get me out of here. begone.

14. kate bush - overexposure rly does kill a song bc this is the last thing i’d want to be listening to right now oh my god. like yes it’s good but i can’t unsee the little pissy boys and girls on twitter with sadie sink pfps ranting about the boy with the bob or whatever idk i don’t watch stranger things i have better things to do like not watch stranger things. i feel for what the people have done to kate bush’s iconography but i mean yes it’s a very good song and always has been!!

15. ailee - it’s so sad that this is coming off the heels of that undeserved GMC win… but i said it there and i said it now this, like miley, is such a model beta entry where it’s campy and boppy at the same time. just a rly fun song but we must let ailee rest. i know this is the only time she ever made good music in her life but she needs to lay down. work on getting a life mayhaps. but it's a vry drama bop

16. rihanna - this is still rihanna’s most motr song but who gives a fawk we lov u james yesss !!!!!! u already know im gna be rooting for this HARD in the result show baby lets go socal gals!!!!!!!

17. sugababes - to send this and not ‘about you now’... the sender is big brained for sure. sugababes (and girls aloud too i guess but this is not about THEM) rly were at their best when they were making unconventional pop music that u know could stand the test of time…
651 days 15 hours ago
FromAWindow
Also just so EVERYONE knows, send your votes to TURKEYLOVER (!!!!!!!!) this week!!!!!!!
651 days 9 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Miley Cyrus: 🧃 Cute. This was the anthem in high school. I’ve grown up since then. It’s not 2010 anymore. Still bops a bit though
02) The Midnight: 🧉 Well…its not terrible?
03) Kelly Rowland: 🧃 Kelly outsold Beyonce while in Destiny’s Child but that’s on the dl since Mathew Knowles was the group manager. I wish Kelly’s solo ventures were more successful. Idk how Motivation did on the charts but if it was ever sent to Beta, it SHOULD have done better than this underwhelming song. Kelly, I’m sorry you had to work with David Gueta xx
04) Anastacia: 🥛 This is worse than that other song she has that always makes its way into music games. This woman can’t sing and never should’ve been let into the industry. I’m sorry, but this is the truth
05) Blu Cantrell: 🍷  The way I tried to send this to my first (or maybe second) Beta before seeing the spreadsheet. Bop. This was my favorite song when I was six. I won
06) Junior Senior: ☕️  Such a cute song. I remember this from the Just Dance games. Talk about a throwback
07) Fleur East: 🧉 She’s asking if I can play that sax but what about the boys who can play that trumpet? Is it me or is there a lack of distinguishable sax on this track? Nvm I hear it. But like…c’mon girl.
08) Gwen Stefani: 🧃 The first verse is great. The rest is filler. Maybe [redacted] should’ve sent a better song xx
09) Nelly Furtado: ☕️  I don’t think there’s a song Timbaland is involved in with bad beats. This is such a serve.
10) Destiny’s Child: ☕️  LOL this was such a mess with member change. But top. This might be their biggest hit from the first two albums, it’s not their best, but it’s probably the only one to fit the “theme”
11) Aya Nakamura: 🧃 This getting second while I got fifth(?) for sending her best song. She will never top Copines. I love you Aya, but are not talented enough to top Copines. But it’s ok to admit when you peak. We will all peak soon enough
12) Corinne Bailey Rae: ☕️  Very cute. It was never something I listened to often, but I did appreciate it
13) Zedd, Kesha: 🥛 Kesha on a slow EDM track? My worst nightmare. Sorry sender
14) Kate Bush: 🍷  A bop. A karaoke jam. A song uncultured people only know from some damn Netflix show. The artistry this song displays is unparalleled in music. I hope this is Eddie
15) Ailee: 🧃 I’ve only heard this twice, but I’m already kind of over it. It’s cute and good. But this isn’t serving the drama or cinematic experience she wants to be serving.
16) Rihanna: ☕️  LMAO yessss James. Idk if I gave it an initial ranking but this is some piping hot tea right now
17) Sugababes: 🧉 Kind of wish I had more exposure to British girl groups back in the 2000s. I probably wouldn’t be so bored if I had some nostalgia tied to this. Like Sugababes, The Saturdays, and Girls Aloud (other than on the metro - bop) literally do nothing for me. I wish I moved, but I do not
650 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
01) Miley Cyrus - This song has always been alright to me! Controversial opinion but I've always preferred bad girl Miley there I said it...
02) The Midnight - now what the hell was this...honestly, I enjoyed it a tiny bit I can't lie
03) Kelly Rowland - I hate you for stealing kelly from me bitch but I cannot lie this is so m'fing good!
04) Anastacia - oh wow I actually really used to love this song! I like it now, maybe rick made some points!
05) Blu Cantrell - OMG MY SONG!!! I used to be obsessed with this shit and kind of still am!
06) Junior Senior - LMAO not the white chicks song!! Kind of a bop tbh!!
07) Fleur East - YES GAWD TURN THE VOLUME UP MAMA!!!
08) Gwen Stefani - I would have enjoyed this more a couple of years ago!
09) Nelly Furtado - NOW THIS IS MUSIC!!
10) Destiny’s Child - I love destiny's child but not this song!
11) Aya Nakamura - I'm obsessed with this!
12) Corinne Bailey are - I looove this song it's so nice and cute!
13) Zedd, Kesha - Bad :/
14) Kate Bush - Iconic song but honestly not my fave out of this lineup!
15) Ailee - This is so good bitch I robbed this sm originally jkdnerkjnek but I must admit it's kinda becoming stale from being used in 844379 competitions!
16) Rihanna - Loves riri but never cared for this song!
17) Sugababes - oh this is actually pretty good whaaaat!
650 days 10 hours ago
ilovetosing
1) Miley Cyrus - “Party in the U.S.A.” 🧉 - "Can't Be Tamed" is right there and yet this was sent? I've never really been a big fan of this song but now I'm just straight tired of this song, it's never her best song and it never will be.

2) The Midnight - “Sunlight (feat. Years & Years)” 🧃 - This is very lobby waiting music like, it's ok, nothing too amazing here.

3) Kelly Rowland - “Commander (feat. David Guetta)” 🧉 - "When Love Takes Over" is right there and yet this was sent? This is a pure mess, the overuse of autotune, the beat that sounds like it's trying to break my speakers. This is definitely not for me.

4) Anastacia  - “Left Outside Alone” ☕️ - Ngl I used to kind of dislike this song, but as I grow older I kind of get this song.

5) Blu Cantrell - “Hit ‘Em Up Style (Oops!)” 🧃 - It's ok......? It belongs to one of the songs that everyone loves but I'm just like have a lukewarm feeling on it, like it's not bad, but it's just kind of there.

6) Junior Senior - “Move Your Feet" ☕️ - This is actually kind of good? Wow, I definitely didn't see this coming.

7) Fleur East - “Sax” 🍷 - Yes! Everyone should learn how to play the sax!

8) Gwen Stefani - “The Sweet Escape (feat. Akon)” ☕️ - There was a period that I kind of into this song and it's only because of the chorus, the other parts of the song are kind of meh.

9) Nelly Furtado - “Promiscuous (feat. Timbaland)” 🧃 - This is the song that everyone is crazy about but I never liked it at all. Like sure the beat is amazing but like I just don't get the appeal at all. Sorry. :/

10) Destiny’s Child - “Say My Name” 🍷 - Honestly I wanted to give it a tea but the opening OMG it's always so amazing that I can't not give it a wine. The other parts are also good but it's not as good as the opening.

11) Aya Nakamura - “Pookie” 🥛 - This is a song that I listened for BETA.

12) Corinne Bailey Rae  - “Put Your Records On” 🍷 - OH YES! This is the best music ever, so summery, so beautiful and with deep meaning as well. I hope everyone can appreciate songs like this more.

13) Zedd, Kesha - “True Colors” 🧉 - "Blow", "We R Who We R" and even "Tik Tok" is right there and this was sent??? Why??? How did this even get second place? This is probably one of her most boring song ever. The only good part is probably the ending parts with the bells sound.

14) Kate Bush - “Running Up That Hill” ☕️ - It's not bad, pretty decent.

15) Ailee - “I will show you” 🍷  - This has already won GMC, it's time to give a chance for other entries. But still, it's undeniable that this song is a bop.

16) Rihanna - “California King Bed” ☕️ - This is probably one of her better songs.

17) Sugababes - “Push the Button” ☕️ - Throwback to when I accidentally robbed this song of the win in TSC, oop. This song has always been a funny song to me, especially the part when they sing "sexy a*s" lmao.
649 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
01) Miley Cyrus – its okay, not a fan of her voice, surprisingly!
02) The Midnight – never used to like years and years,  but sometimes they are ok.
03) Kelly Rowland – her voice is quite boring and the tune is not for me.
04) Anastacia – hubby likes Anastacia, this is okay.
05) Blu Cantrell – not my kind of thing, its okay.
06) Junior Senior – this always feels like a kids song, at the club house, on holiday!
07) Fleur East – the more I hear this song the more I dislike it!
08) Gwen Stefani – hubby likes Gwen Stefani it was okay.
09) Nelly Furtado – not for me!!
10) Destiny’s Child – rather surprisingly im not a fan of destinys child!!
11) Aya Nakamura – quite annoying, not for me!
12) Corinne Bailey rae -a bit twee, but quite normal.
13) Zedd, Kesha – the tunes okay,
14) Kate Bush – well I liked this when it first came out.
15) Ailee – it started twee, then went all pop!!
16) Rihanna – oddly enough, not a fan, even though I won the second tsc contest with one of her songs!
17) Sugababes – bit of shocking news, im not a sugababes fan!!
649 days 18 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Miley Cyrus - This DEFFO is a Nashville party. Still bops. Still not an ounce of shame for enjoying this.
02) The Magician - I know Years & Years has taken a negative turn for TSC and TSC-adjacent gals, but I still fuck with Olly. Do much prefer him on Y&Y production, but not mad at this.
03) Kelly Rowland - *my truth* is that Kelly is by far my favorite DC girl. The oonce's still absolutely oonce, Kelly sounds sublime, pussy still pops. Shoutout to David Guetta's family.
04) Anastacia - This could be pretty dynamic if her voice wasn't, y'know, her voice.
05) Blu Cantrell - Okay, so imagine if I was 34 years old and this song was such a vital important part of my teen years. Scenarios. A powerful pussy anthem.
06) Junior Senior - I never listen to this on my own free will but every time it pops up it makes me feel obnoxiously good.
07) Fleur East - Honestly I have some very complicated feelings about Sax because of its TSC history combined with the fact that it is a LOT, so I do think my enjoyment of it is very situational at this point. I'm in the mood for it rn, so congrats.
08) Gwen Stefani - I used to dislike this song (sry it was VERY overplayed), now it honestly kinda just exists for me (other than the bits where she SPITS). Controversial???
09) Nelly Furtado - It's not my *favorite* song here (don't read into that too much, it's still one of the best), but I'd say it's arguably the most impactful and memorable song in this lineup. Iconique.
10) Destiny’s Child - Ayupyup, one of my favorite songs ever remains one of my favorite songs ever.
11) Aya Nakamura - Oh, I respect this send soooo much. Like all of these gamebotty entries just ripe for the pickin (by Flavia) and you're like "yup, 'Pookie' is the one." This aged gorgeously.
12) Corinne Bailey Rae - Still smooth as butter. Mmmm. This lifted sm at the moment.
13) Zedd, Kesha - It's not as terroristic as it sounds on paper, but probably the least inspired choice of the bunch IMO.
14) Kate Bush - I would rather not be a part of this narrative! (great song)
15) Ailee - Verses are pretty, chorus really isn't my-brand-of-k-pop™. I was fully prepared to get my room shooketh and this was not that.
16) Rihanna - *whispers* I don't care for this song -- probably my least favorite of her singles. There's just something so off about it to me. DOES NOT PASS THE VIBE CHECK.
17) Sugababes - A strong close to my *LAST* BETA ever (check back next week to see if I'm a liar).
649 days 14 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        “Who owns my heart” and “Can’t be tamed” were the better choices for this theme but this song still bops.
2.        Forgot about this song, never seen the video for it… it was certainly an experience!
3.        This came on at heaven when I went out with my friends for my birthday last October and it was a moment! Bop!
4.        I love her so much! This song is so good and it was great when I saw her sing it live a few years ago! I was thinking of sending “I’m outta love” for this theme but after it flopped in GMC I didn’t!
5.        I swear I always hear this song when I go down to the South Bank! Bop!
6.        Had to look up the film that I heard this in. I thought it was shrek 2 but it was white chicks!
7.        This song just reminds me of watching Lady C in the jungle, I think I say this every time a song I listened to a lot in 2015 is entered to BETA but I really miss that year!
8.        This song was such a big part of my childhood! Loves it! Also since I always try and avoid any drama from this website it’s always funny to me when the originally sent by person has been bleeped out and I have no clue why lol
9.        “Maneater” was the better choice from her! This is fine but it doesn’t pop off like maneater!
10.        Another artist that had better songs eligible for this theme. This is fine but it’s nowhere near their best
11.        This is horrible! I had a look and I wasn’t in the contest this was entered. This beating Rachel Stevens and Fast Food Rockers feels wrong! Thank God for JLo!
12.        Always enjoyed the chill vibes from this song
13.        This song was a moment when it came out. Kesha has songs that fit this theme that would probably do better in 2022 but I really like this one
14.        This song is iconic within BETA history! Beating a 30 point penalty to become a contender for the win, inspiring others to try and beat the year rule (sad times for Nancy Sinatra and Dinah Shore), then after it became big again in 2022 Kim Petras and Meg Myers tried their luck with their covers of the song but flopped. I love Kate Bush and this song is so good, so glad she broke chart records with this!
15.        Lol how many times has this been entered into song contests? It kind of follows the same formula as “living without you” by Tulisa, by having you think it’s a ballad and then the beat kicks in and it pops off
16.        I like this song but like so many artists this week she had others that are better that fit this theme. Still really dig this song though.
17.        BOP! This song is about getting a lift and totally not the smutty other meaning!
649 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Miley Cyrus - Lmao yasssssss duh! This is kind of THE summertime pool party, end of school/work week song especially if you’re gay like us!!!! I will say I don’t LOVE her voice here, especially since we’ve heard her sing better like in plastic hearts where she gets to shine. But this is a bop of classic proportions so like let’s just have fun and dance and stuff!

02) The Midnight - Havent heard this before!!! I bop!!!! I already know this won’t stack up against the rest of the week but hey it’s fun and I’m not complaining, I’m bopping quite a bit! LMAOO bibbles originally sending this is funny to me for some reason.

03) Kelly Rowland - Well duhhhh bopppppp this is kind of peak 2000s to me. It’s missing a bass tbh but have fun trying NOT to dance to this!!! This is very dated sounding but in the way I expect beta to sound dated and I’ve come to very much appreciate :)) BOP!!!

04) Anastacia - This wouldn’t have been anywhere close to the top of my sending list for this week but go off icon. It’s just not my kind of sound I appreciate, especially the voice. But I’m happy for you!!!!

05) Blu Cantrell - YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS DUHHHHHHH imagine this NOT being one of your favorite 2000s songs of all time. This song was one of my best friends’ go to songs when she broke up with her loser bum  boyfriend like spring of 2021 so there was some OOMPH(!!!) when singing along to this tbh, and THEN it was on drag race which my friend had just started watching with me and my friend took it as a sign she needed to be obsessed with drag race LMAOOO. Anyways, DUHHHHH BOPPPPPPP like of course I love this 2000s rnb pop classic. These submissions are for ME (and Tim and penny) specifically let’s be real.

06) Junior Senior - Lmao YAAAAS who doesn’t LOVEEEE this song???? It’s just so so joyous!!!!! Like who could POSSIBLY not be happy when they’re hearing this GROOVE and being commanded to move their feet????? BAWPPP!!!!

07) Fleur East - Look this is such SUCH a basic pop girl positive upbeat anthem and I DONT CARE love this energy!!!!! It’s obviously not going to be as much of a classic as the rest of the field but this is great!!!!! YESSS GIVE ME THAT SAX!!!!!

08) Gwen Stefani - This song honestly super defined my childhood, I will NEVER forget my cousin showing me this music video and being OBSESSEDDDDDDD with it just like she was (we’re BOTH gay now!!! Duh!!) Now come on YOU TRY NOT SINGING THIS CHORUS!!!! This is just so fun and cutesy and summery and I just love this song so much!!!’ WOOOOHOOOO!!! YEEEEHOOOOO!!!!

09) Nelly Furtado - This is just soooooooo timeless omg omg. Like come on. The chorus? You could play it now and I’d be like yeah it belongs in todays music. Both Nelly and the man whoever he is are so so good here, the music is just so perfect of its time, yeah of COURSE I fuck with this!

10) Destiny’s Child - Okay obviously this song is good but like I’ve never understood how this was their BIGGEST hit???? Like it’s soooo 2000s rnb flo take notes girl group. But it feels a little long near the end for me and a tad too repetitive in the end bc of its length. Ugh it’s good tho sorry to critique a classic!!!! But it’s just never been my ABSOLUTE fave ya know?

11) Aya Nakamura - WHY AM I JUST PUTTING IT TOGETHER THIS IS THE DANCE TREND ON TIK TOK FROM TWO YEARS AGO anyways duhhhhh bopppppp. Not the best I’ve heard here, needs SOME more energy but like this is such a fun and unexpected pick!!!

12) Corinne Bailey Rae - No because you don’t understand, THIS IS THE SONG OF MY CHILDHOOD!!!!! Just so so so so SOOOOOOO calming and gorgeous. Incredible instrumentation, I LOVEEE the trumpets, the harmonies are GORGEOUS, and this is such a perfect song to sing to yourself (which I still do quite regularly). LOVEEEEEEEEE this pick!!!!

13) Zedd, Kesha - Die.

14) Kate Bush - I mean this is objectively one of the best songs of all time right? Like just objectively speaking? Like duhhhhh it’s so so so so experimental especially FOR THE TIME like Jesus she really was the future, there’s a reason it’s taking off rn and it’s bc Kate Bush really made music for 3008 didn’t she????? INCREDIBLE!!!!!! The instrumentation absolutely slays me duhhhh.

15) Ailee - Oh it’s so sad Ailee has to follow Kate LMAOOOO like the dramatics just don’t compare AT ALL but the fun uptempo will fun uptempo and of course I love this, I 12’d this in the original contest and helped it win GMC because ya know BAWPPPPPPPPP imagine NOT dancing to this!!!!! Glad we got some kpop too!!!!!!!

16) Rihanna - WE WANTED PON DE REPLAY WHERE WAS PON DE REPLAY THE PEOPLE ARE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO PON DE REPLAY GET RIHANNA BACK ON STAGE JUST TO SING AND PERFORM PON DE REPLAY DIE SENDER I WANTED TO HEAR SOME PON DE REPLAY THATS ALL I WANTED THATS WHAT **WE** WANTED AS A BETA FAMILY GIVE US PON DE REPLAY 

17) Sugababes - I think I’ve said this in a previous BETA but I’ve never fully gotten Sugababes! Like I understand this is obviously objectively very very great music I suppose but like I need it to not sound so dated! Meh whatever. People tend to get this sound a lottttttttt more than I do and that’s okay!!!!! Glad everyone got a closer they wanted!!!!
648 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Miley Cyrus – This is a true banger that gets me up and singing along and you can’t get as iconic as this which brings the party wherever it goes
02) The Midnight – Eh the music becomes stale quickly as nothing really happens and I wish it went somewhere but it didn’t
03) Kelly Rowland – David Guetta can make any song sound world class and this is one of them as the beats slap so much and Kelly is a great singer who deserves more time to shine
04) Anastacia – I didn’t know she sang this song and yeah it is rather nice to hear her rock it out with that unique vocal and yeah it is good all around
05) Blu Cantrell – Why did they have to put this beat on repeat as it gets obnoxious quick and the whole song just grains on my mind
06) Junior Senior – I do love a good feel song and this is one of the greats as it always put a big ass smile on me and the music is so funky with its unique charm that makes it stand out so don’t stop
07) Fleur East – Give it to me as this is an instant hit right from the first bars and she is a killer singer who knows how to get the best out of anything and this is perfection from start to finish
08) Gwen Stefani – Oh my I am in love with these last 3 songs and this got me bopping and singing along as it has a catchy hook and is just utterly fantastic being my sweet escape
09) Nelly Furtado – The song just sounds very clunky and these 2 don’t mix and I hate the rapper who makes things worse than it was and this can’t be a song as it is only noise
10) Destiny’s Child – How the hell did this not win as the song is just super iconic with those melodies and so memorable and the R&B sound is so contemporary putting today’s music to shame
11) Aya Nakamura – She has got some nice vocals going I can say but the music is lazy and the song doesn’t rise anyway and instead just stays below to what it could have become
12) Corinne Bailey rae – This is quite soft and has that dreamy touch and yeah it is alright but frankly the song starts to fade in the background
13) Zedd, Kesha – Where is the power as I was expecting that from the epic music that felt like we were going into battle but it just falls flat and sounds more like a defeat
14) Kate Bush – Duh of course it would get entered with what happened and I can say that I am one of those people who rediscovered this song and fell in love as it is just so awesome and powerful
15) Ailee – I got to admit that it had a slow start but when she showed her vocal range boy that blew me away and this is an empowering movement
16) Rihanna – I do love her voice as it is magical to hear and there are some moments with that guitar solo but the rest doesn’t have the same excitement
17) Sugababes – Oh yeah it is push the button time and even though I prefer Siobhan to Heidi I still love this so much as this is their most iconic song and it got a great hook and harmonies and is so fab

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!