This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 140: RUNNERS UP WEEK!

Topic » TSC BETA 140: RUNNERS UP WEEK!

648 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Honestly this week screams POTENTIAL I will put effort in my comments yesss appreciate them !!!!!!

001. Miley Cyrus : To make this about ME, this really was the legendary week Ian and I got top 2 in both Beta and TSC. Obviously Beta is the better accomplishment. This BOP though. Like if Kesha didn’t win I’d have been happy with this. Banger. I can see it being a boring pick in some regards dUH, but like yessss a serve nevertheless.

002. The Midnight : Honestly this was like… pretty smooth. I wasn’t sure what to expect because any song including Years and Years just will NEVER compare to King, one of the best songs ever in some ways…. But yeah this still made for a pleasant listen. I think decent chance it could end up overshadowed from where I would normally have it given this will be a  probably strong week. The fact a BETA as a whole let this get second kinda surprises me, but given it was almost 100 BETAs ago I guess the taste was very different. But yes I enjoyed this still.

003. Kelly Rowland : DAVID GUETTA !!!! I kinda forgot Kelly Rowland existed. Actually I definitely forgot this song existed also. But like… it’s a bop. The chorus in particular is giving it all !!! I am moving. But yeah I do kinda enjoy anything that David Guetta gets his paws on so I’m like… not shocked. Good listen.

004. Anastacia : Oh initially I was into this then the chorus hit. This is a song TikTok has clawed its grubby paws over right, like the chorus? BUT anyway it still is a good chorus so yeah yeah whatever. Just without the TikTok affiliation I’d probably be enjoying this more and finding it more revolutionary. Like the verses are carrying, and the lack of familiarity probs is doing that favours.

005. Blu Cantrell : (Oops!) Oh the… oopses kinda do carry like they’e kinda random but sorta boppy. I’m not too sure what to make of this like in some regards it feels it is working v well but simultaneously a lot of it… is kinda lacking? I lean towards a POSITIVE view on this song, but unfortunately it won’t beat the 60% mark.

006. Junior Senior : The first red flag was a video game opening… Honestly like this IS good but for whatever reason clubs continue using this at almost every passing opportunity so it’s kinda just a tiring one to hear now. I’m not really getting anything new from this listen, like… it’s good… but I’m over it. If I was listening to this like a year ago I’d probably be rating it better.

007. Fleur East : Well. This kinda crossed my mind as a potential send for the week, it randomly came into my head a few weeks ago like woah. It… really is a bop! Like this definitely has been overplayed MORE than enough but I think because it got overplayed it meant it’s… not been around any time recently, and that’s only done favours because … now listens to it ARE bops again !! Bop of a chorus, entire song works well really. Boystoprunthatbackyoucandriveallnightbutcanyouplaythatsax?

008. Gwen Stefani : Honestly normally every time I’ve seen Gwen Stefani in Beta it’s been… quite a mediocre appearance like yeah it’s just never really worked. And I was kinda expecting the same here before realising what song it was. This song is her? You learn something new every day !! Come to think there isn’t anything drastically special about this, but it’s good. Like the WOOHOO. YEEHOO. They carry so hard. Best Gwen Stefani song I’ve heard [probably, idr any of the other songs I’ve heard by her - so, citation needed].

009. Nelly Furtado : Timbaland. King. Well this is kinda continuing the trend of ‘ohhhh I didn’t know that was this song’. I feel like what I do know of this song though is probably from remix style stuff? I’m pretty sure in a couple of BB / Survivor / The Challenge edits I’ve probs heard this song in there too. It is decent though. Carried by the chorus but decent.

010. Destiny’s Child : I prefer Say My Name by… David Guetta, Bebe Rexha and J Balvin! BUT this was good anyway. The parts where like… the song kinda sped up really were the superior moments they snapped. A cute listen. A couple parts where the vocals randomly went off too, will take that. Hasn’t left a massive impact, but it was sorta good.

011. Aya Nakamura : This had me hooked from the get-go. And basically kept me there the whole song. This was smooth but some good beats within there too. And the random music effects dotted throughout too, the more the merrier. Solid listen, good song, lovely stuff.

012. Corinne Bailey Rae : Insert another ‘ohhh that’s this song !!’ comment. Right. A lot of this is like pretty pleasant, but it’s mostly the chorus that’s the good part. I feel that the verses are kinda being too tame for a one time listen that will get overshadowed in a week like this. If it were more of the chorus or of that nature throughout it would resonate better.

013. Zedd, Kesha : ZEDD !?!? I love Zedd. And Kesha too! On paper this really should be a serve. I’m not sure why I’ve never listened to this? WELL I am happy I read the comments about this song before listening because like WHY ARE THEY PLAYING WITH ME LIKE THAT. They kept BUILDING UP to what could have been a COLLAPSE of a drop. CLARITY WHO ??? But it just… never happened ?? Why ?? Who let this out the drafts… This getting 2nd is kinda funny. And yes I do say that as though I would not have 100% been a solid contribution to that. I sorta do still really like this. Unfortunately. I just wanted a collapse of a drop because they both really were capable of it. So that is sad. Anyway I’ll stop whining, I do enjoy this. Though it is also funny that this was the Kesha song sent amongst her options damn someone decided to blow her up this week, sorta respect that also.

014. Kate Bush : Oh the OG. I’ve never actually heard the OG just the knock offs sent to BETA, except when hearing like two lines of the chorus on TikTok duhhh. I mean Stranger Things is kinda bad so that takes this back in its own regards also. But the chorus does remain strong so yes yes. Her voice sounds good consistently throughout too. Good song SURE SURE. I might actually prefer the Kim Petras version terrifyingly enough though [idr it but I liked it the week it was sent so yeah].

015. Ailee : The first min is like cute and pleasant but then yesssss give us that random bop breakout !! Definitely elevated the song well. She sounds good, and the music hits well so a good combination. The parts where it is bopping definitely outsell, but as a whole this was pretty good, I like it.

016. Rihanna : I stand by, Rihanna’s best song !!!!!! The chorus just is so powerful like Rihanna sounds super good and the music serves too. The instrumental also is a thrive like yessss give us everything. But then on top of that, the verses sound great too. So all round it just… is an amazing song. The second half of this song truly just is next level. Bop n banger. Inthiscaliforniakingbedweretenthousandmilesapaaaaaaaaaaart.

017. Sugababes : Hate to be that person but like any listen I’ve had of this has kinda just been…. mid. Like I’ve always wanted it to be better than it is. I think the Sugababes are my least favourite of British girl late 90s/00s groups. The build up to the chorus is kinda good come to think though? Realistically the chorus itself is fine too. Maybe I’m the problem. This has probably been the best listen of this song that I’ve had though. So there’s that I suppose.
648 days 12 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Miley Cyrus - yes I did send this originally and it got robbed for good reason! Yall were kinda edgy that week and it looks like things are staying par for the course this week. You cannot convince me Kesha's Die Young is better than this sorry
02) The Midnight - oh so this is that song I heard in commercials. It's a cool sound but no very special to me
03) Kelly Rowland - When I hear this song I always think of a guy on grindr telling me he used to be a stripper and this was his best song to perform to. The song is good tho
04) Anastacia - this one has taken longer to age for me than other Anastacia songs which were instant hits to me. The best thing about this song is the raw emotion I can feel from her, but as for the melody itself I never feel like clicking play on this
05) Blu Cantrell - I mean this is one of the best pop/r&b songs of all time… I'll never not love this
06) Junior Senior - a radio disney classic that surprisingly holds up so well
07) Fleur East - kinda milk like this beat drop has been overplayed and overplayed up til I feel like this song should not be copyright anymore
08) Gwen Stefani - From my favorite era of pop… my middle school era <3 idk who thought of Akon wailing over Gwen Stefani but they're brilliant
09) Nelly Furtado - maybe the best back and forth in pop/hip hop music history… I feel like this is a shakespearean act and I love that for them
10) Destiny’s Child - not the best DC song but I guess if you had to find something for the theme… it's still fine!
11) Aya Nakamura - ha ha ha no they can't all be winners here
12) Corinne Bailey rae - the way she had people scalped during middle school… it's sweet but I have to be in a mood for this ya know
13) Zedd, Kesha - overrated song from two overrated in beta artists
14) Kate Bush - overrated song from overrated artist
15) Ailee - I feel like I haven't heard this before? And it kinda smashed ngl she did so well
16) Rihanna - I love mom but this is… kinda overrated :\ great ballad but I think too overhyped over the years
17) Sugababes - average tier song to straight people but top tier to the gays! I always want to bop around to this
648 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
01) Miley Cyrus: 🧋I mean this will never not slap the fuck out of me…so good!
02) The Midnight: 🧃this was solid!
03) Kelly Rowland: 🧋 yesss David guetta he could ruin me! Kelly wasn’t too bad either!
04) Anastacia: 🧃 not leaving too much of an impact!
05) Blu Cantrell: 🧋 always been a fan of this!
06) Junior Senior: 🧉: eh not too into this
07) Fleur East: 🍷 wishes she’d play my sax! 😏
08) Gwen Stefani: 🧉 I’ve never clicked with this song idk why it just makes me MAD
09) Nelly Furtado: 🧃 I prefer the one about birds that I can’t remember the name of but I sent it and it FLOPPED!
10) Destiny’s Child: 🧉 overplayed to the point I don’t enjoy it
11) Aya Nakamura: 🧋 quite good methinsk!
12) Corinne Bailey rae: 🍷 I’ve adored this song ever since that random flop on American idol sang it
13) Zedd, Kesha: 🧃 of all the amazing zedd songs THIS got second? looks around
14) Kate Bush: 🍷 overplayed but IDC STILL STAN! go NicoleF !
15) Ailee: 🍷 Aw thanks babe whoever sent this and allowed me my moment in the sun…I mean I still want that maggot James to chew glass for making this not win by 0’ing it but maybe this is her time to shine <3
16) Rihanna: 🍷 Aw remembers when I slayed James Bevause he beat this to me so I randomly sent Malibu and beat him…laughs in karma! Another bop though
17) Sugababes: 🧉 I’m not the audience for them!
648 days 8 hours ago
selisic
Miley Cyrus
It's an alright song but she has better as we know!
The Midnight
Oh dear not years & years cancel them already, trasha trasha trasha. This song is the mean of pure basura, never got deserves to rot in the waste yard.
David Guetta
I hate David Guetta with a passion, he does have some rare bops like this though!
Anastacia
This girl always release the same type of song, she needs to change it up give us some FLAVOR.
Blu Cantrell
Hit em up with style, AND SHE DOES! Girls this is how you do a classic week with a HIT! OOP she provides MORE!
Junior Senior
The song is alright, but girl that video is so freaking cringe....
Fleur East
NOW THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE A VIDEO! An endless bopaso, it never gets tiring hearing this bopaso, i need to check if i save it on my spotify!
Gwen Stefani
As a major Gwen Stefani fan you have got my vote easily, she just releases bop after bop the queen of massive bopasos!
Nelly Furtado
Second time I'm hearing Nelly in a contest this week, will she win twice though? Hopefully she does with this song cause the other one was trash #FCThemed
Destiny’s Child
You know the song is good when you are singing along to it that quick, we love a Destiny's Child hit!
Aya Nakamura
It's so good that I had to repeat the song again to enjoy it every second <3
Corinne Bailey Rae
Girl this got 3rd??? Was the week that bad....... This is for sure placing low this week lmao
Zedd, Kesha
The way I liked this when it was released, but always wanted that BIG MOMENT but never got it i fear.
Kate Bush
I'm getting more annoyed each time i hear it i fear. The girlies be spamming it on tik tok and on the radio.
Ailee
KPOP QUEEN REINA! BOPASO! I prefer Heaven though over this, but this still hits!
Rihanna
Never a fan of her slow songs i fear, we love the upbeat songs by her instead.
Sugababes
The beats and the vocals in the beginning i'm dying of laughter, sounds like something scooch would produce. And it doesn't stop omg this is a MESS.
648 days 6 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Miley Cyrus - Party in the U.S.A : This song is a song which certainly was released and recorded. I understand that people have a connection with this and this is a nice lidl moment! Good for her! I'm happy for her musical progression as well.
02 : The Midnight ft. Years and Years - Sunlight : The second that I saw Years and Years on the track, I immediately felt the need to just close the tab and take whatever point penalty there may be. But for the spirit of selisic's lying to me about not submitting, I stuck through it. I really regret this because in the first ten seconds this song is [insert dragotistic negative generic sentence generator quote here]. Why would you send this? You should be ashamed. I hate the fact that I was subjected to all 3:42 of this. Christian_ you should be ashamed. This part at the end with the reverb on their vocal is like fine I guess? Doesn't save this package. Moving on.
03 : Kelly Rowland ft. David Guetta - Commander : I am familiar with these two names but I don't recall this track from the name alone. From the start, I know that it's going to be another one of these types of songs. I'm ready to be moderately excited by this beat track! Wooh! Oh yeah this is just a bit boring and dated and not in a good way for me, but I love Kelly Rowland! It's okay... Wait this bridge has me moving a little bit, just a LITTLE bit.. oh it didn't go Celestial Glassheart on me - I'm just not bothered. I understand why the TSCb crowd of the time placed this high, but I won't be paying it any mind.
04 : Anastacia - Left Outside Alone : Anastacia odfmgdfmkg your very first note is taking me out lmfaooo I only know one or two of your tracks but this one took me out, Tolis can attest that I did let out a snort on this one. As far as actual song goes, I'm not getting much from the verses. I'm getting very much a 'yeh'. I was allegedly a toddler when this came out, and I would do nothing more than fight to go back to those days. This is cute! Oh she has a growl in her. Lovely.
05 : Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!) : I wasn't sure if I recognised this but as soon as it started to play, I felt these beats in my system. Now, do I know who this is? Not really, but I enjoyed a one time full listen. I only really recognised the chorus on this track. There's a nice groove to this. I am getting a bit tired of this song by the two minute mark but I'll still take it.
06 : Junior Senior - Move Your Feet : I feel as if I either recognise the hook of this song or it samples something?? I'm not QUITE sure which one it is. The 'groove' on this is fine. It's a cute beat. Retro enough without sounding dated. I love the cowbell on this. The main detractor from this is the vocalist. They annoy me a lot. Yeah...
07 : Fleur East - Sax : I really appreciated this song at the time, it was a moment and monumental for pop. In 2022, I'm a bit bored of it but I can still recognise why it had the hold on the world that it did... I hope Fleur is doing well. I don't think she will do that well in MY points though. Who knows how I'l feel?
08 : Gwen Stefani ft. Akon - The Sweet Escape : I did not recognise this from the thumbnail alone but I recognised it immediately from the opening line. It started off promisingly, but this is the first time that I've actually sat down to listen to this. It's kinda blander than I thought in full to be honest? Akon's not adding anything to the track. I need more oontz oontz, more bazaaz, more WOW!!!! The video is nice, for its time. It's annoying since the last chorus is kinda catchy but she's 'recap-baiting' me with it...
09 : Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland - Promiscuous : Another song that I'm not familiar with outside of the names on the track. On the first ten seconds or so, I wasn't that excited to be honest with you. This sounds like the best Nelly Furtado song on this track but Timbaland is really annoying me to be honest with you. How is this meant to be a 'classic' in any shape or form? I'm just yawning through this track... It's a shame because Nelly Furtado is so good on this track. A bootleg Courtney Parker.
10 : Destiny's Child - Say My Name : -Do I know this? [part 1490i]- Verdict is... No? I need to hear some more. Oh this sounds really bland so far I hope it picks up by the chorus. Not expecting too much though. Oh this chorus is kinda cute but that's it. I would never listen to this in my free time. If this came on the radio, I'd highly consider changing the radio station to be honest. But it's better than some of these other 00s r&b tracks in this week thus far.
11 : Aya Nakamura - Pookie : The way I immediately got this song on FIRST listen when it came out. Let me tell you a story about my trip to Bordeaux, France in July of 2019. I went there for a boy actually, he was two years older than me and it was one of my first trips alone abroad. I had a very solid time with him initially. We went to a club on our first night. We danced to THIS song, and he told me that Aya Nakamura sings in a version of French which is kind of a 'slang way which degrades the French language'. From that moment on, I was hooked. I feel like this woman gave me the confidence to be who I am and for me to fully showcase my powerful, boss bitch move. On the second day, we went to the ohuse of his teacher (he was 22 for reference so it wasn't that weird) and someone else and they just played Nintendo Switch games. I think it was Smash Bros. It was my first time playing on a switch, so naturally, I was horrible. We drank for a BIT and then they started playing atrocious videos of memes that I just did not find funny. A little bit like varlto himself. On the third day, we travelled (myself with no sleep) on a two hour train to a tiny place in France called Rochefort. I met his parents, they did not speak English, I spoke some French at the time - it was a moment. His dad tried to ask me, a sixteen year old, intensely political questions about the state of Ireland. It was fun. From there, we linked up with some of his friends that I had spoken to a few times. It was kind of cute, we had a good night because his village (Fouras) was having a carnival. I enjoyed ALL of the rides let me tell you. We then just vibed, I almost went missing twice because I deserted the pack. We returned to Bordeaux and from there he was just more... awkward with me? It was hard to know why to be honest with you. On the last night, I snuck out of his place around 0100h to meet a man before my flight. I arrived back to the apartment and crashed out on the couch. I think this man realised the marks on my skin, for he did not wake me to say goodbye. I woke up, made my flight, and then have not talked to him ever again. All in all, this explains my emotional side to this song very well. There is a deep and thought out meaning behind this song that makes me, ganghandedcat, go absolutely feral. This is one of the songs of the century for me. All of Aya Nakamura's discography hits, there are no misses. If anyone actually reads this I will be extremely impressed. DM me if you want more information about my story.
12 : Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On : Oh this sounds really intense from the beginning because of how subtle and sugary infectious little bites it is... I'm like whew it caught me a little off guard. It sounds kind of gorgeous up until now, let's see if I get bored of it as it goes along. Oh that chorus let me down a little bit to be honest, got more 'generic' instead of 'gorgeous' but it's still cute and I'll take it. Wait Ritt Momney made a version of this???! That's kinda really exciting actually. Bless her heart! I won't ever come back to this again. I respect the fact that it's from an older TSCb! She seems like kind of a queen actually.
13 : Zedd, Kesha - True Colours : These two names are not names I ever want to see, especially not beside each other. If Kesha is not advertising a weed company, I'm not interested in 2022. What in the sweet fuck is this 'Netflixpop' sound doing in my right honourable BETA???? Ugh... I'm very tired if I'm honest with you. I hope there's some revolutionary drop coming. Probably not. It's going to be some fucking symphonic Anchorage bullshit isn't it???? Bleh... She has a nice voice I guess! More power to her.
14 : Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill : I came into this week with a massive o_O to this. I understand that this song has a resurgence with the fourth season of Stranger Things. I actually had a faux-deeply emotional moment to a random Kate Bush album b-track that was monumentally better than this!! I just don't REALLY like this I'm kinda just falling zzzz.... THere are other Kate Bush songs that are much more enticing to me. I never really enjoyed this.
15 : Ailee - I will show you : Oh it's a piano. Great. Oh I'm kinda living for the drama actually. I hope this song goes somewhere because right now I'm kind of being sent to sleep at 07:44 in the morning (not 19:44). Ohhhh...... This chorus omfgggg this is sso cunnntyyy and gorgeous wtf???? I listened to Room Shaker a few weeks back which aged, this on the other hand has clearly aged well even if it is the first time I'm ever hearing it. I love me a good pop ballad moment! Oh she screamed AND she touched her hair omfgggggg....
16 : Rihanna - California King Bed : A Rihanna song I'm not familiar with, and this is a country piece so far? I'm a bit confused. I hope this goes somewhere. Oh this sounds like her little dud that was released but good for her! Oh the guitar on this is cute!! Awe... Will never listen to this again :/// So many better RIhanna songs that would get me grinding and moving. Oh that guitar is so nice!!!
17 : Sugababes - Push the Button : Last song, whoo!!! I'm just listening to this as I'm gaggling so this is kinda going into the background a bit which may be for the best since if I was fully focused on this song I would be ripping into it a lot more. It's fine? It's solid. It's cute. That's all, thank you.
648 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Miley Cyrus        This song is severly overrated and I hate it.
02) The Midnight        oh this is fun. I mean compared to what i know is coming up, this is something that i don't think about but fun and okay
03) Kelly Rowland        I meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn BOP. Kelly + David deliver every time.
04) Anastacia        this was the golden era of Anastacia! BOP
05) Blu Cantrell        Remember when I covered this in Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol? BOPPPPPPPPP
06) Junior Senior        this is what plays at straight weddings.
07) Fleur East        where is Ben Haenow? IDK FLEUR OUTSOLD (granted it was just one song, but I mean.... it gave us What's the Pressure)
08) Gwen Stefani        another overrated song but honestly the lead into the chorus is the highlight of the song (Causeivebeenactinglikesourmilkallontheflooritsyourfaultyoudidntshuttherefrigeratormaybethatsthereasonivebeenactingsocold)
09) Nelly Furtado        BOPPITY BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP!
10) Destiny’s Child        congrats on finally winning (not my favorite DC4 song, but definitely one of the best songs of all time)
11) Aya Nakamura        ughhh why do we not have bops like this in TSC. why are all the bops here. can we start sending bops to tsc?
12) Corinne Bailey rae        i mean after all the bops this is just so chill and mellow that i'm like ... let's get the bops yet.
13) Zedd, Kesha        they both have better songs. this is just... so underwhelming for both of them. like not musically because musically obviously it builds and is great, but like i'm underwhelmed because i expect better from both
14) Kate Bush        i'm sorry i don't watch Stranger Things
15) Ailee        I mean of all the kpop. this is the one that comes back for runner ups? nah
16) Rihanna        again. rihanna... i expect bops. like sure ballads are fine, but like it's rihanna, give me the bops.
17) Sugababes        this MV was part of my gay awakening, because yall... all 3 of them...(okay not the blonde one... but the others) GIRL.
647 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Miley Cyrus - TOOT - The only time I have patriotism is when I listen to this song. This is so iconic and Miley is giving off queen energy.

02) The Midnight - BOOT - On another week maybe this would’ve fared better but this is so weird to enter in this week.

03) Kelly Rowland - BOOT - I love Kelly but this song isn’t gonna do it for me this week sadly.

04) Anastacia - BOOT - I’ve always found her annoying…oops?

05) Blu Cantrell - TOOT - Make the memes all you want about Blue Cantsell but this is a certified bop.

06) Junior Senior - BOOT - Wasn’t this on Just Dance? Always found the song annoying.

07) Fleur East - TOOT - As someone who plays the alto sax in real life, this song hits even harder for me.

08) Gwen Stefani - SHOOT - You don’t understand the hold this song had on pre-10 year old me. This is sooooo amazing.

09) Nelly Furtado - SHOOT - Best pop song of the 2000s? I think yes. Loose will always be that girl.

10) Destiny’s Child - TOOT - Destiny’s Child has way better songs than this. Don’t know if they were eligible, but this is still a classic and a good song.

11) Aya Nakamura - BOOT - Probably the best of the boots so far but like whoever sent this had to know it would pale in comparison to the more well-known classic bops.

12) Corinne Bailey Rae - TOOT - I was scared it’d get eaten up in this competition cause this song can be very background or quiet, but this is exactly what I needed. Love this song!

13) Zedd, Kesha - TOOT - Forgot this song existed but it’s genuinely a good song. I wouldn’t say great but it was a good song especially for Kesha’s comeback at the time.

14) Kate Bush - SHOOT - Thank you Sadie Sink for making this song become my anthem the past couple months. Bop.

15) Ailee - BOOT - No.

16) Rihanna - TOOT - I said it was one of Rihanna’s weaker singles and I still stand by that but like it’s still Rihanna so…bop.

17) Sugababes - BOOT - Never understood the hype for them, whether it be authentic or ironic.
647 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
hiiii
647 days 22 hours ago
ilovetosing
Hi.
647 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
lets get to a new page yassssssss
647 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
new page
647 days 22 hours ago
ilovetosing
Do we need it tho.
647 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
new page
647 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
new page
647 days 22 hours ago
ilovetosing
Well.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!