This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 132: ANATOMY WEEK!!!

Topic » TSC BETA 132: ANATOMY WEEK!!!

709 days ago
PennyTrationStan
15) Selena Gomez - 'Hands To Myself'
709 days ago
PennyTrationStan
16) Brown Eyed Girls - 'Warm Hole'
709 days ago
PennyTrationStan
17) Lauryn Hill - 'Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (I Love You Baby)'
709 days ago
PennyTrationStan
18) Gloria Estefan - 'Get On Your Feet'
709 days ago
PennyTrationStan
19) KIDZ Bop Kids - 'Head & Heart'
709 days ago
PennyTrationStan
ALL 19 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!

Don't forget to comment + send your votes to me by Thursday, time TBA but probably 7pm BST!

Good luck!
709 days ago
Alexeh23
16) Hole
709 days ago
PennyTrationStan
16) Hole
708 days 23 hours ago
J2999
001. Bonnie Tyler - 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' : Oh wow you really pulled out all the stops. I fully respect this choice like absolute serve, banger yessssssssss it’s a great song, I am MOVING.

002. Rednex - 'Cotton Eyed Joe' : Thinking about how this song got cancelled a few years ago, I don’t even remember what for honestly but yes yes. Anyway like the chorus is obviously giving life. I can’t think of the last time I’d have heard the rest, like surely not since a … primary school disco ?? But anyway the rest is FINE, but definitely carried by the chorus.

003. HyunA - 'Lip & Hip' : Some of the music does work well, other parts feel kinda flat. This is fine, I imagine I’ll overlook it, but it’s an alright listen.

004. Ben Haenow - 'Second Hand Heart (feat. Kelly Clarkson)' : This being 1 (one) of Ben Haenow’s 2 (two) singles to actually chart, I kinda get it. South Africa really pulled through on that one. Bit of a banger actually, they both sound great, this is a vibe.

005. ABBA - 'Head Over Heels' : ABBA? If it didn’t make the Mamma Mia sound track there was a REASON for it… This is FINE it’s kinda decent actually don’t get me wrong, but like I’d rather have no Abba than this not up to par more mediocre Abba at the end of the day.

006. Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty (feat. Iggy Azalea)' : Honestly just blinks for a second have no idea why I didn’t process it was (A) gonna be this song, and (B) that this song was by them ??? A good chorus to it like even if it’s just the same line, it has a good catch to it, yeah. It’s fun. Good.

007. Ava Max - 'My Head & My Heart' : Ok so like Ava Max is someone I am definitely a fan of, but this is one of her few like big singles that… really just never hit for me? Like listening to this now though YES I can have some enjoyment from it, but if I ever decide that I want to listen to Ava Max this would never be one I’d go to, so it’s always just felt lesser for her music. I suppose in some ways similar to how I felt about the Abba song. BUT at the end of the day, this is a good song, just yeah my issue with it is the extra hype shoulda gone to another bop out there, like Kings & Queens, Torn, So Am I, yada yada. YES they got support, but deserve MORE if this is getting hype. Anyway comment over, this is good, just less good out of Ava Max singles. If anything whilst I listened I have probably been dramatic previously just being against this, and need to transfer that energy more to other overrated Ava Max singles.

008. Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 - 'Celestial Glassheart' : Leona Lewis is like super talented, but she really has like a few songs that absolutely HIT, and then everything else you can tell is good but it’s like… uhhh yeah whatever sure !!! Honestly though the regular version to this is kinda good, and this remix was like… I mean there were some parts that kinda served, but I did prefer the regular version. The remix music like sounds PARTIAL serve but PARTIAL malfunction error that is hideous. But I will support because that’s a queen.

009. Kylie Minogue - 'Put Your Hands Up' : Initially was a little slow, but the chorus hit decent, some fun music, bit catchy. Kylie is another who like sounds good with ease, but then it’s other factors that reduce her songs, but yeah this was fun enough, I enjoyed. Definitely the chorus carried.

010. twenty one pilots - 'Tear In My Heart' : Some of the music is solid. And I enjoy TØP singing so like yeah this is good. This was a fun listen, not their BEST, but also very far from the opposite end, so yeah will definitely take that. Good song.

011. The Cheeky Girls - 'Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)' : I mean this kinda always does have that fun catch to it, but like I would not be caught ever bopping to this. But it does bop well still in parts. Good for the Cheeky Girls I suppose. 

012. Godley & Creme - 'Under Your Thumb' : This is… fine. It’s really just… FINE. Like it basically goes… nowhere. It’s not bad, but there’s nothing standout or memorable about this either. And for almost four minutes? That’s wild, that’s crazy. Anyways.

013. Curve - 'Horror Head' : An interesting vibe to it, makes it kinda decent. Actually that’s about how much it has going for it, it’s not really giving masses else. But it’s different sure.

014. Sir Mix-A-Lot - 'Baby Got Back' : Oh yeah, I mean yeah bop. Honestly this like doesn’t really leave much of an impact on me now versus what it previously could have? But I can still obviously see the good qualities to it because it is fun and all that. Oh then it REALLY slaps when Anaconda hits in like that part really is everything and carries the song.

015. Selena Gomez - 'Hands To Myself' : Well I totally forgot about the existence of this song. I prefer Selena songs that are like bopping, whereas this isn’t really doing that. That being said, this is still good. Whole thing did work well, decent. 

016. Brown Eyed Girls - 'Warm Hole' : The chorus is fun, that bops a little bit. The rest is like fine but not really doing anything.

017. Lauryn Hill - 'Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (I Love You Baby)' : Another song that TikTok has claimed, I THINK it’s TikTok anyway? Or maybe it’s an advert, either or, that’s where I recognise it from. The chorus is good though so I get why they swiped it. The rest is like yeah whatever fine meh.

018. Gloria Estefan - 'Get On Your Feet' : Another that feels like it has a good chorus but that’s all there really is to it. The rest is again like FINE but just eh. Although the music as a whole is decent sure. Second half of the song was better.

019. KIDZ Bop Kids - 'Head & Heart' : Joel Corry literally saved my life I love that dad sososooooooooo much and this is my favourite song by him, one of the best songs of 2020 hands down. I mean like this version is interesting and I appreciate the funniness of the send I suppose, though have to bite my tongue because I am above attacking lip-syncing children. Honestly although it shouldn’t be the basis, do know anything I give this song for the week, if anything at all, is solely based on the love for the original version, like because obviously the enjoyable music manages to carry over, yet even that has been downgraded here, and the rest of it is simply for the love I obtain for Joel Corry. But again I do appreciate the entertainment value of the send of this song too.
708 days ago
LornaHollas
1.        Bonnie Tyler “Total Eclipse of the Heart” – ICONIC! I love this song so much!
2.        Rednex “Cotton Eyed Joe” – I remember for my friends birthday one year we went to some dodgy run down arcade and found an old dance game. The only song we knew was this and we ended up playing on repeat for like forever while we played it!
3.        HyunA “Lip & Hip” – This was kind of annoying
4.        Ben Haenow “Second Hand Heart (feat. Kelly Clarkson)” – This was really basic!
5.        ABBA “Head Over Heels” – Abba always release bops! Even their lesser known songs pop off!
6.        Jennifer Lopez “Booty (feat. Iggy Azalea)” – This song is such a mess but it had such a hold of me when it was released! So bad it’s good!
7.        Ava Max “My Head & My Heart” – Bop! She makes good use of the sample!
8.        Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 “Celestial Glassheart” – This was an experience!
9.        Kylie Minogue “Put Your Hands Up” – Feels like a filler track for a Kylie album. Still good though
10.        twenty one pilots “Tear In My Heart” – This was quite a nice listen
11.        The Cheeky Girls “Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)” – I stan them! One of the greatest songs of all time!
12.        Godley & Creme “Under Your Thumb” – It was a bit one note and he sounds really bored while singing
13.        Curve “Horror Head” - *searches for alt link* how have I never heard this before? It’s right up my alley for songs I’d love!
14.        Sir Mix-A-Lot “Baby Got Back” – Sarah Palin outsold
15.        Selena Gomez “Hands To Myself” – Forgot about this song. Still quite good
16.        Brown Eyed Girls “Warm Hole” – Sounds like a theme song to a game show
17.        Lauryn Hill “Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (I Love You Baby)” – Every song from this album is so good!
18.        Gloria Estefan “Get On Your Feet” – This song is very Gloria Estefan!
19.        KIDZ Bop Kids “Head & Heart” - …ok
707 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Bonnie Tyler – She is a legend of a performer and this is a good song that has great powerful vocal moments I live for
02) Rednex – Now this is the perfect song to get high on as it feels like that every time, I listen to it with its catchy lyrics and banging music that gets stuck in your brain
03) HyunA – How irritating can one person be as this is really awful with their pitchy vocals making me want to scratch my ears off and don’t get me started on that obnoxious chorus
04) Ben Haenow – This is kinda cute with the music having this uplifting moment and the singers singing alright but it just doesn’t really stand out as much
05) ABBA – I am surprised I haven’t heard this ABBA song but listening to it I can see why as it falls flat with the tune and is for sure an album filler song
06) Jennifer Lopez – Did anyone really demand a song about booty as this is not its music wise as it sounds cheap and irritates me and I wish I could forget this has ever happened
07) Ava Max – I don’t care if people think she is the devil herself as I can’t help to worship her music as it is lit as this is a banger instantly that gets me moving
08) Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 – This is a huge cluster garbage with the music creating a headache and there is nothing that can save this disaster
09) Kylie Minogue – I’m sorry but I’m not a fan of this as it sounds lazy the production and the lyrics and the singer uses a bit too much auto tune to stay relevant
10) twenty one pilots – He has got so much style in that voice as I am digging this song very much as it has that nice groove sound that makes me smile
11) The Cheeky Girls – Now this is super iconic and I do love them and this is a stand out by far with a catchy beat and is so cheeky cheeky
12) Godley & Crème – How much synth can one person put into a song as this is going overboard and the singing gets overshadowed but it’s not memorable anyway
13) Curve – There is so much rock going on with the instrumentals but the singer is barely non-existent mumbling through and makes the song sound so boring
14) Sir Mix-A-Lot – This really wakes me up with that beat and his rapping being really sick and it sure helps that the lyrics are super memorable
15) Selena Gomez – The singing is already a no with how the soft vocals sound off and doesn’t blend in with the music as it doesn’t feel completed
16) Brown Eyed Girls – This is my type of crazy I want in songs as the tune is a bop and these girls have so much sass and energy and I love it when they sound like they are having tons of fun
17) Lauryn Hill – Uh her vocals are not good and sadly she is butchering this classic song by adding that R & B sound which sounds off putting and I can’t get into it at all
18) Gloria Estefan – Yes, I am on my feet dancing around to this funky song that has got a lively tune with those strings and she is a great vocalist as it is a nice jam for me
19) KIDZ Bop Kids – I like the original version of this song but you got to give it to KIDZ Bop for ruining yet another classic with their obnoxious singing making any song sound worse
707 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
Bonnie Tyler: ☕️ This isn’t one of my go-to songs from the decade, but it’s an obvious classic. Bonnie definitely delivers here, and it definitely serves drama and camp with that music video. But I don’t think I’ve ever gone out of my way to listen to this without having a legitimate reason

Rednex: 🧉 God, this dance was so bad lmao. I remember having to learn this in elementary school when we were learning line dances. The song is kind of hilarious, but also just objectively terrible

HyunA: ☕️ I spent the entire time laughing at this. I don’t think that’s the intended effect but I did, it’s true. This song is absolutely hysterical to me. I enjoyed this experience.

Ben Haenow: 🧉 The vocals were probably the best part of this. I’ve just never been a fan of this 2010s Philip Phillips type of sound that used to be all the rage

ABBA: 🧃 ABBA has never done much for me other than Voulez-vous (bop). This song is no exception. Don’t really have much to say. It was fine.

Jennifer Lopez: 🥛 Unless Jin sent this, then it’s 🍷 and my 12.

Ava Max: 🥛 Ava Max is so generic to me. Like her, Bebe Rexha, and Zara Larson are all the same person to me. And this song is so bland and generic. This did nothing for me.

Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使: 🧃 This was max chaos lmao. I actually kind of dig it? I feel like in a universe where I’m pumping red bull vodkas into my bloodstream, I’d live for this.

Kylie Minogue: 🧃 This went on for way too long, but I didn’t mind it before it got annoying. The beat is kind of fun, but just starts to get old. This song really only needs to be a solid 2:30 - 2:45.

twenty one pilots: 🧉 The instrumentation was kind of cool. I’m not super big on the vocals. The pacing was just a bit too weird for me.

The Cheeky Girls: 🥛 I get the vibe they are going for, but that vibe isn’t for me.

Godley & Creme: 🧉 I needed a little less from the keys, and that’s something I rarely ever say. The vocals were just very overshadowed.

Curve: 🍷 This is honestly my brand of 90s alternative. Like this is so weird and chaotic yet fun and dreamy at the same time. I never heard of this band before, but I’m excited to check them out

Sir Mix-A-Lot: 🍷 Iconic. A visionary truly ahead of his time. Some tell J-Lo and [REDACTED] that this is how you right a song about booty

Selena Gomez: ☕️ I’ve actually liked this song. It doesn’t bop, but it’s still fun to listen to. This has always been an nice head bobber for me

Brown Eyed Girl: 🍷 OMG! What is this?!? This was probably the song I was most excited to hear, and I wasn’t disappointed. I loved the instrumentation. This is so fun. HyunA could never be taken seriously like these fine women. The Cheeky Girls could never make good music like these gorgeous women.

Lauryn Hill: 🍷 This is an old classic for me and still sounds so good. This whole album was just so well written and well produced. There were no misses. This isn’t my favorite, but it fits the theme. My gut is telling me this is Penny trying to get their 5th 12 from me in a row.

Gloria Estefan: 🍷 Love the instrumentation from start to finish. This song is just so fun and makes me happy when listening to it. I wish the chorus packed a bit more of a punch, but the rest of the song is so good, that I don’t really mind

KIDZ Bop Kids: ☕️ Awwww I didn’t realize KIDZ bop was still a thing. I literally remember the very first one when it came out lol. Adorable
706 days 19 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Bonnie Tyler - Lmaoooooooo oh I have far too many memories attached to this song the main one being singing this at the age of 5 with the American Idol karaoke game and my parents laughing at the fact that five year old me was singing this camp masterpiece. Fucking love this song it’s soooooo 80s in my favorite and over dramatic way. A fucking BANGERRRR

02) Rednex - LMAOOOOO oh this week is off to the best start. I don’t think I’ve ever listened to this in a serious way before nor should you. Obviously I think of just dance  when I hear this that dance is sooooo iconic. Musically like it’s fine but the vibes are immaculate so I’m down for this party :))

03) HyunA - This is objectively a dumpster fire but omggggggg this is iconic lmaoooooooooo. This is a total party but her voice and the hook is actually awful I love it!!!

04) Ben Haenow - Im sorry J2999 it’s a no from me dog. It’s like a whatever song. Idk it exists.

05) ABBA - Im not as big on ABBA as everyone else is, except for “Voullez-Vouz” that’s a BANGER (Edit: I WROTE THIS YESTERDAY BEFORE TIM POSTED I SWEAR) Like it’s good!! Objectively speaking. It’s just not for me I suppose. It’s too like cutesy for me when I want my disco to hit me HARD ya know? I feel like “Slipping Through My Fingers” from the same album might’ve been the better pick.

06) Jennifer Lopez - Lmaoooooo this is THE party. Iggy keeps auto correcting in my phone to “soggy” and honestly I couldn’t put it better myself, but the beat is iconic and I dance SO hard to this!!! Boppppp!!!!

07) Ava Max - I actually really like Ava Max, “Maybe you’re the problem” is GOOD IM NOT SORRY but this is way better duhhhhhhhh this is a total bangerrrrr totally her best song. Idk just this beat and melody gets me so going and dancing and stuff and yeah I did play this on repeat a few times after this first listen I mean it’s so good!!!!! It won’t win but you have my love sender <3333

08) Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 - Well after the artist name came up as the YouTube channel on my dashboard, I fucking wonder who submitted this lmao. Regardless, I did indeed bop to this overload of the senses lmaooo kind of a really cool remix!! Not the best thing in the world but I moved :))

09) Kylie Minogue - It’s a serviceable bop!!! I like it!!! A great Kylie song!!! This is all someone really could say about this tbh I moved :)

10) twenty one pilots - Flashback to doing this song for a show in high school, kind of a total bop I must admit, I remember when they were the MOMENT to everyone who wanted a popular indie band to be relevant Lmao. This is very good! I like it a lot and I bop!!!!

11) The Cheeky Girls - This did have to be here I suppose lmaooo not my iconic song but I’m glad for you!

12) Godley & Creme - Ummm this is a total fucking banger????? Loved this the entire time mmmmmm it’s just so 80s and that constant synth could be injected STRAIGHT into my veins, I love it!!!!

13) Curve - This was good! Right up my alley! Kind of mostly just a bunch of noise but that’s not a bad thing, this is a total vibe if not remarkable!

14) Sir Mix-A-Lot - YESSSSSSSSSS SO glad this got submitted, if this doesn’t win I will be SHOCKED!!!!! I mean, this is the closest straight people will come to camp perfection, this is just the stupidest song ever and I love that this song is Mix-A-Lot’s reputation and legacy, what a fun legacy that must be lmaoooo. This does drag a lottttttttt tbh near the end but hey it’s still so fucking iconic.

15) Selena Gomez - TSC Beta, stop trying to make Selena Gomez happen, it’s NOT going to happen!

16) Brown Eyed Girls - 16) Hole

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMGGGGGGGGGGGG YASSSSSSSSSS THIS IS EVERYTHINGGGGGG YES IT IS YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Oh this entry is so fucking funny to me I mean come on this can’t not be eligible with the lyrics come on. This is beautiful I love you sender <3333333

17) Lauryn Hill - Yassssssssss I loveeeee me some lauryn hill I was LITERALLY gonna send a miseducation song next week (No I wasn’t? What? No? Who?) I mean this isn’t the best song on the album I’d have gone with something…more iconic for this week instead of an album filler but it’s Lauryn Hill so like I really can’t complain at all. This is still so incredibly stunningly gorgeous so thank you for keeping the vibe :)))

18) Gloria Estefan - YASSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU LESLIE KNOPE!!!!!!!! This is a huge feature in maybe the most iconic scene in TV history for me????? Maybe???? And this also bops to the max!!!!! I just wanna dance so much to this!!!! I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN GLORIA <333333 After the only other Gloria Estafan song in BETA got ROBBED because of the year rule, this better fucking do well!!!!

19) KIDZ Bop Kids - Why does this instrumental actually bop? LMAOOOOOO oh this send is so terrible I hate you all <333333 Oh this is actually good but booooooooo
706 days 16 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Bonnie Tyler - 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' 🍷  - Oh wow, I used to have this song on repeat. It's quite a good song, tho not extraordinary.

02) Rednex - 'Cotton Eyed Joe' 🧉 - This is the meme song equivalent in the 90s I guess.

03) HyunA - 'Lip & Hip' 🧉 - I still don't like K-Pop.

04) Ben Haenow - 'Second Hand Heart (feat. Kelly Clarkson)'  ☕️ - I don't know how to feel about this because if this is TSC then I would've pointed this immediately, but this is BETA and I'm kind of looking for ironic and funny songs.

05) ABBA - 'Head Over Heels' 🧉 - This is dated for sure.

06) Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty (feat. Iggy Azalea)' 🍷 - Everyone here likes big badonkadonks!

07) Ava Max - 'My Head & My Heart' 🥛 - Stop sending her in please.

08) Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 - 'Celestial Glassheart' 🥛 - I feel like I'm dancing in a nightclub, but the sound system is busted, and everyone is jumping around, and the ground is shaking, and the stage is crumbling, and the whole nightclub is crumbling.

09) Kylie Minogue - 'Put Your Hands Up' 🧃 - This is ok.

10) twenty one pilots - 'Tear In My Heart' 🧉 - Stop sending them please omg.

11) The Cheeky Girls - 'Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)' 🥛 - Oh help me, this is even worse than the song in TSC.

12) Godley & Creme - 'Under Your Thumb' 🧉 - So this is what the 80s like in their songs, vocals drown in synths and echos.

13) Curve - 'Horror Head' 🧉 - The guitar is decent, but the vocals are kind of meh.

14) Sir Mix-A-Lot - 'Baby Got Back' ☕️ - Everyone here likes big badonkadonks!

15) Selena Gomez - 'Hands To Myself' ☕️ - I think this is one of her better songs.

16) Brown Eyed Girls - 'Warm Hole' 🧃 - I have so many questions tbh.
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRbUFhYORR7mttC/giphy.gif

17) Lauryn Hill - 'Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (I Love You Baby)' 🧃 - I think I prefer the original version.

18) Gloria Estefan - 'Get On Your Feet' ☕️ - This is quite fun to listen to.

19) KIDZ Bop Kids - 'Head & Heart' 🧃 - LMAOOOOOO. It's a choice I guess.
706 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
01) Bonnie Tyler – pretty classic, how can you not like it!
02) Rednex – not really a fan of this, didn’t like it much when it first came out.
03) HyunA – her voice is a bit whiney and nasally!
04) Ben Haenow – its okay, a vanilla, heard worse.
05) ABBA – don’t remember this one as much as most of the other abba stuff. Its actually quite good, why wasn’t this more prominent!
06) Jennifer Lopez – it started off with a warning and I should have heeded it!!
07) Ava Max – not something I would choose to listen to.
08) Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 – too thumpy and repetitive!
09) Kylie Minogue – kylies a bit hit and miss for me, this was okay, a bit clubby.
10) twenty one pilots – well this was pretty good!
11) The Cheeky Girls – didn’t like this the first time round, never got its appeal!!
12) Godley & Crème – goodness me, I think I have an album or two from these!!
13) Curve – video not available, had to find one. the tunes okay, shes a bit whispery!
14) Sir Mix-A-Lot – never got this one either!!
15) Selena Gomez – not something I would choose to listen to.
16) Brown Eyed Girls – what body part is this?
17) Lauryn Hill – not a fan, songs where the keep saying urg urg can be annoying after a while!
18) Gloria Estefan – very 80s, very Michael J Fox film song!!
19) KIDZ Bop Kids – is this kid doing covers of pop songs!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!