This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 132: ANATOMY WEEK!!!

Topic » TSC BETA 132: ANATOMY WEEK!!!

706 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
01) Bonnie Tyler - I know this is a classic but I just have never really been a fan of it sorry!
02) Rednex - This is camp but it's also kind of a mess tbh! But it's cute!
03) HyunA - I've heard of her and I must admit this was a bop!
04) Ben Haenow - I fell asleep yass
05) ABBA - omggggg bop tbh! I wanted Angeleyes but this is a cute second!
06) Jennifer Lopez - LMAO I forgot how much of a bopaso this is!
07) Ava Max - I think she is the devil herself but I have to admit this is a bop!
08) Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 - LMFAO now why did this go tf off!
09) Kylie Minogue - This is like a lesser version of the previous song.
10) twenty one pilots - I hate that I enjoyed this!
11) The Cheeky Girls - LMAO this is kinda catchy and bad but just in the right way you know?
12) Godley & Creme - Boring.
13) Curve - Oh this kinda went off she made this for the emo girls and the gay boys ONLY!
14) Sir Mix-A-Lot - Oh duh now THIS is a classic that I'll never get bored of!
15) Selena Gomez - Honestly I always secretly loved this song!
16) Brown Eyed Girls - LMFAOOOOOOOOOO WINNER!
17) Lauryn Hill - All her songs are bops I must admit though that this was a bit slow for me.
18) Gloria Estefan - Did I get on my feet? No. Did I bounce along a bit? Yes.
19) KIDZ Bop Kids - LMFAO why did I enjoy this. Like I moved a bit.
705 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order
01) Bonnie Tyler: 🍷, i do expect this to win and rightfully so. amazing song. loved every second. queen snapped.
02) Rednex: 🧃, i can't lie i want to hate this but...it sorta grooves with my inner hick. yeehaws!
03) HyunA: ☕️, it was good but a little one note at times.
04) Ben Haenow: 🍷, (feat. Kelly Clarkson) yessssss this is totally like j2999 methinks because he's the only one who would send this cracker but we cheered because it was a bop. dances!
05) ABBA: 🧃, eh. points for the double banger with the category but it wasnt that good!
06) Jennifer Lopez: 🧉, funny song but never really liked much!
07) Ava Max: ☕️, wait jk maybe this is j2...anyway! this is catchy and good but it's missing something to make it wine.
08) Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使; 🍷, LMAO this collab...the grainy ass quality sorta made it even better. bop bop bop.
09) Kylie Minogue: ☕️, the video bumped this from juice to tea.
10) twenty one pilots: 🥛, TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
11) The Cheeky Girls: 🧉, eh not for me.
12) Godley & Creme: 🧃, honestly this was almost catchy...
13) Curve: 🧃, it had its moments!
14) Sir Mix-A-Lot: 🧉, LMAOOO this is a funny song i can't lie but its not for me. meme-y.
15) Selena Gomez: ☕️, what...wait maybe THIS is j2...? so many j2-bait this time. anyway catchy! we danced.
16) Brown Eyed Girls: 🧃, a great song about half of tg.
17) Lauryn Hill: ☕️, love her voice!
18) Gloria Estefan: 🍷, sobs in losing the clickrace for this...if it does win ill be hurt u prevented a threepeat_. anyway bop!
19) KIDZ Bop Kids: 🍷, they sorta did outsell the original. dances!
705 days 14 hours ago
Darbe
01) Bonnie Tyler - a classic. i never listen to this, prob cus it got butchered in music competitions when i was a child, but it is really good.
02) Rednex - i loved this as a child but idk it's a bit too haven holidays for me at this point.
03) HyunA - the few songs i've heard from her have all been really annoying, is that her shtick?
04) Ben Haenow -  i hope this was fritzyyyy once again. its very radio 2015! i don't bully this song as much as i probably SHOULD, cus its very cheesy, but like i don't mind this. maybe its the bias because ben haenow is so likeable idk!
05) ABBA - james kinda hit the nail on the head when he said if it didn't make the musical then why should i care? this was okay.
06) Jennifer Lopez - it's never been one of my favourites, again it was always too on the annoying side for me even if it is funny.
07) Ava Max - james is WRONG, this is her best hit and it's less successful than all the songs he mentioned! i feel like i shouldnt like this much cus idc about the sample, but the transition into the chorus just hits for me 
08) Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 - i really like the original of this, but this was funny!
09) Kylie Minogue - one of her best albums, and this is a decent song from it, but theres definitely better options from her even for this theme.
10) twenty one pilots - i know some people here like to think its cewl to hate on twenty one pilots but ur all WRONG. dads, this is good!!
11) The Cheeky Girls - very big-brained of them, paving the way for the natalia gordienkos of the world. iconic song!
12) Godley & Creme - this didn't really leave a lasting impression on me ):
13) Curve - there was a dark ethereal quality to this which i liked!
14) Sir Mix-A-Lot - i ALWAYS forget how much of anaconda is sampled. this is fun!
15) Selena Gomez - for so long this was my favourite selena song. it's really subtley sexy, this was her best era!
16) Brown Eyed Girls - it's a very funny entry for this theme, i don't really care about the song though their last entry was more me!
17) Lauryn Hill - ive heard so many people, both online and irl, talk about how amazing this album is. maybe i need to give it a chance. this is a cover right? i only know the original, but this was a smooth version of it!
18) Gloria Estefan - im so synthed out that basic songs from the 80s are just not appealing to me in the slightest atm. very bleh to me.
19) KIDZ Bop Kids - why not just send the original tho
705 days 13 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Bonnie Tyler - SHOOT - No but you don't understand, this is, like, THE Japril anthem because of the wedding scene so, as the world's #1 Japril fan, I've heard this song 5473974892 times and I adore it!

02) Rednex - BOOT - Enjoyed it as a kid, but it's definitely lost it's appeal for me as time has gone on.

03) HyunA - BOOT - This was not enjoyable. Sounded more like whining than singing.

04) Ben Haenow - TOOT - Discovered Ben recently and have liked everything he produced and, like, c'mon...it's fucking Kelly Clarkson with him and she's easily top 5 for me. Queen.

05) ABBA - BOOT - I was bored to death like unless it's Dancing Queen, I don't care for ABBA.

06) Jennifer Lopez - BOOT - Two milks in one song...double milk and it's extremely sour. Disgusting. Whoever sent this, you should be ashamed of yourself. Repent for this sin of an entry...

07) Ava Max - TOOT - I loved it when I first ever listened to it, but Ava Max is kinda that girl where it's like...I hear it once, I love it. After I hear it more than three times, I'm already tired of it. Her songs kinda age horribly (except Belladonna, bop). The same happened to this song BUT Drag Race 14, shockingly of all places, kinda revived my appreciation for this song.

08) Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 - BOOT - Ugh keep Leona Lewis back in the 2000s. We don't need her here in 2022. Honestly if it was up to me, that bland, personality-less nobody one-hit-wonder wouldn't have even had that overplayed, overrated, trash hit in the 2000s. Ew.

09) Kylie Minogue - BOOT - Literally posting the gif every time this monstrosity of evil is sent. I'd literally rather be tortured to listening to other flops like J-Lo, Iggy, Leona, Cheeky Girls (oh trust I'll get to them eventually), Lana, Marina, Charli, Keri, etc before having to be subjected to listening to this horrid person.
https://media.giphy.com/media/BmhrEnO1TDxbuIvS7d/giphy.gif

10) twenty one pilots - TOOT - As a TØP fan, especially recently thanks to Scaled & Icy reigniting my love for them, I love this song. Is it the best ever? No, but I still love it and it's a good song. I very much so enjoyed this!

11) The Cheeky Girls - BOOT - This meme isn't funny so stop overusing it TSC/BETA. This made my ears bleed.

12) Godley & Creme - BOOT - This made me feeling anxious with how the synth(?) felt like it was just continuously slowly rising. It didn't make me enjoy this whatsoever. This was bad.

13) Curve - TOOT - This was very different but I ended up liking it and it's little differences. Weird song, but kinda fun.

14) Sir Mix-A-Lot - SHOOT - A classic! One of the best meme-y but legitimately good songs of all-time! I was loving every second of this! So camp! Nicki really made an inspired choice using this to sample Anaconda.

15) Selena Gomez - TOOT - Honestly one of Selena's most underrated singles and might even be my favorite of hers single-wise although I'm not 100% sure on that one yet. I just love how soft and sultry it feels. Love the whispery vocals! Oh and one last thing, I still think "I mean I could but why would I want to" is one of the greatest lines of mainstream music in the 2010s.

16) Brown Eyed Girls - BOOT - Their voices just kinda annoyed me as time went on and the bridge just felt weird. Also hated the outro.

17) Lauryn Hill - TOOT - I personally prefer the original but maybe that's cause I'm used to hearing it. Still, though, this was so pretty. It was something that was just easy to listen to. I easily was able to close my eyes and just sway. Good entry especially this week.

18) Gloria Estefan - TOOT - Not gonna lie, thought this was a different song during the verses cause a ton of 80s songs end up sounding the same haha, but this was still a very enjoyable song. I was bopping.

19) KIDZ Bop Kids - BOOT - Kidz Bop has traumatized me thanks to me being my parents' first ever child and being sheltered because of this. I grew up from, like, 5-8ish thinking THIS was good music. So much to the point where one day, my Spanish teacher in, like, second or third grade, told us all to bring an album we enjoy from home on the random week we were assigned and she'd play it in the background and I brought, drum roll please, Kidz Bop 11 and I was like 'oh this is cool'................no...no it was not.

I was embarrassed by the glares and I ran home, cried to my mom that no one liked it and she was like 'but you like it and that's all that mattered', and I was like 'true I guess' but then the next day in the car ride to school, I asked my mom to NOT put one of the Kidz Bop 7-12 albums on in the car, but to, instead, let me try listening to regular pop radio and I kid you not, after the first song, Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna, was finished, I told her that this was 483298342 times better and then had a childish temper tantrum over how she never let me listen to regular radio until then.

Looking back though, although I think Kidz Bop is horrid and cringe, I thank my mom for having me grow up with Kidz Bop cause I'll never forget her horrified face when she heard me singing S&M (also by Rihanna haha) in the car when I was, like, 10 or 11, and then becoming even more horrified when I told her that I asked my older cousin what the song meant and he told me. My dad and her were truly just trying to protect my youthful innocence and, wow, it was broken within the first couple years of listening to the regular radio, and later on, non-Kidz Bop albums.

Thanks Mom & Dad...............still a boot though ew, I've outgrown this and the trauma is still real.
705 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) bonnie tyler - i mean it's a classic i guess but a boring pick for this week! i think you should've sent the glee version instead that version is high camp.
02) rednex - a lidl school disco slay but for THE beta 132 anatomy week celebration?? i think nawt.
03) hyuna - she's definitely nailing the theme i will give her that! i respect her like entire career dedication to making music that is borderline unlistenable + like it's worked for her clearly bc she's here! this was horrid but i kinda lived <3
04) ben haenow - LMFAO that's a name i haven't heard in like 8 years. i had some like vague recollection of this song in my brain somewhere but i'd be lying if i said i remembered how it went. i kind of hate his voice how did he win x factor kjfhgkajfgk. this song is very 2014 asda advert w skateboards echosmith stinky stank- KELLY CLARKSON??? the payola went too far w this one...
05) abba - i was like expecting this to be full on hag banger and then she started singing and it just took me out adakdujfghskajdfg what is this... no this is taking me out this might actually be the best song ive ever heard. THE DRAMA theyre giving numberjacks villain EXTRAORDINAIRE. a very intelligent send actually
06) jennifer lopez - omgggg this cultural reset. i was kinda obsessed w this at the time like i was an iggy azalea GIRL in 2014. honestly held up better than i expected it to i think they won!!
07) ava max - its such a shame maybe you're the probleg hasnt charted that wouldve been a winner this week :( not the worst ava max song ive heard but i wouldn't go as far as to say that i enjoyed it particularly.
08) leona lewis & 7777 の天使 -  I feel like I'm dancing in a nightclub, but the sound system is busted, and everyone is jumping around, and the ground is shaking, and the stage is crumbling, and the whole nightclub is crumbling. LOVED IT
09) kylie minogue - oh someone here had NO ideas for this theme. u struggled. hugs a bit. then pulls away. because u sent kylie minogue + the song isnt even good what are u DOIN.
10) twenty one pilots - i respect twenty one pilots sm for having a song for literally every occasion + a whole 0 of them being my cup of tea <3 im happy for the people who will enjoy this but i was thoroughly whelmed.
11) the cheeky girls - how has this not been sent before LMFAO mothers. kinda one of the most iconic songs ever made i think. the girls who get it get it
12) godley & creme - i had like no expectations going into this but like... kinda slay? i needed to not watch the visuals bc they were a bit shit but the song kept my attention i cant lie. good for this man!
13) curve - ive never heard this before either but omggggggggg im kind of obsessed. hatchie has MOTHERS. gorgeous ethereal MOMENT im in lurvvvv
14) sir mix-a-lot - if i wanted to listen to this id listen to anaconda idk if thats a terrible take or whatever but its my truth.
15) selena gomez - akjdfhgakjf this song has always been very funny to me. i usually dont rly care for like modern(ish) selena but i like this i cant even lie. does this sound well
16) brown eyed girls - i mean... full marks for theme execution duh ur a GENIUS. i dont care as much for the actual song as much as i want to but like they were queens for this.
17) lauryn hill - not convinced this artist + this song is necessarily the most... compatible combination? it was okay but doesn't rly show off the best of lauryn or the best of the song it's just very like... ok sure this is what she's doing! good for her i guess!
18) gloria estefan - nowhere near top tier gloria estefan but still pretty good i guess... kinda yawning
19) kidz bop kids - no bc why did they kinda eat that... oh my gosh oh my GOSH... i hate the original and like this obviously isnt good but i got a lidl bit of a haw haw from it. intelligent send i hated it <3
705 days 11 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Bonnie Tyler - obviously a classic song, even if glee did make it slightly more iconic! Drags on a little bit too long however like glee did at least know where to condense it!
02) Rednex - also a bop like cotton eyed joe really did know where to go
03) HyunA - I mean I am vibing in my seat a little bit but this song is not memorable as a whole
04) Ben Haenow - just not a very charming song… like I prefer his cover of something I Need, of course that doesn't fit this theme but still
05) ABBA - ABBA is my favorite band of all time, I appreciate finding a way to fit them into this theme
06) Jennifer Lopez - better in theory than in practice… this could've bopped more
07) Ava Max - a very lazy song imo… lazy sample lazy chorus lazy effort on all parts
08) Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 - BITCH I'M GAGGED THE FUCK!!!!!!! Mom she really reinvented music here
09) Kylie Minogue - boring remix next
10) twenty one pilots - slightly better than what I'd expect from these men but still very repetitive
11) The Cheeky Girls - meh…. At least it's a troll
12) Godley & Crème - sorry but please don't send this simon and garfunkel mess it's not the vibe tonight
13) Curve - kinda on some alt pop 90s vibe that I'm not really on sorry
14) Sir Mix-A-Lot - one of the most iconic songs of all time bar none… the intro is god tier… gets boring after like the first minute but before that it is legendary
15) Selena Gomez - ya know I do hate selena's songs and vocals normally but this song… suits her… good job
16) Brown Eyed Girls - this is my rihanna SOS of the contest no thanks
17) Lauryn Hill - an absolute rnb classic… she provided us here and this is always an easy crowd pleaser anytime you are Djing during work
18) Gloria Estefan - another classic that I can't help but think of parks and recreation when I hear this… but the good memories from that and of this song help boost this up
19) KIDZ Bop Kids - these kids really put their whole souls into this cover! I'm slayed, bopping and vibing all at the same time
705 days 11 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Bonnie Tyler - i mean sure. honestly when i think of anatomy week i want something that I wouldn't be shocked to see any old week. this could've been in any beta week and id be like makes sense! but it's a bit zzz for anatomy week i fear. couldn't give a fuck rlly

02) Rednex - LMFAOOOOOO YESSSS. moves so hard. this song is so funny to me and it makes me giggle whenever this comes in and u see the straights losing their mind. objectively HORRID but it's so funny.

03) HyunA - LIIIIIPSSSS- hips. the fact this charted anywhere on the planet makes me howl a bit. she's queenie sure, but this song was typical and i wasn't into it after the first like 15 seconds LOL

04) Ben Haenow - bloody hell u locked a deep memory in my mind that i never wanted to rediscover. U LITERALLY ROBBED FLEUR EAST U VILE CREATURE. nightmare nightmare nightmare get off the stage.

05) ABBA - i haven't heard this song but i was actually living. it's not groundbreaking to me but i liked it generally.

06) Jennifer Lopez - i still remember when this song had every1 up in arms ajdhsjjdjss like this is a serve I fear. BIG BIG BEWTY.

07) Ava Max - this is a bop honestly, I've matured from dragging ava max. should've sent NAKED to make everyone have a fit because it isn't a body part necessarily. but id have pointed it like it was one.

08) Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 - LMFAOOO I THOUGHT THIS WAS REAL FOR SOME RSN? i was like this is such a woke collab. very big brained and this is the kinda mess i wanted to see. this genuinely SERVES too like.. yesss.

09) Kylie Minogue - someone decided they wanted to send kylie minogue and just dug thru her discography to find a song that fits. and that shows cause this was very MID.

10) twenty one pilots - the straights are living.. im personally CRINGING

11) The Cheeky Girls - PERIOD BITCH YESSSSS THIS IS MY SAWNG!!! WE R THE CHEEKY GWORLS WE R THE CHEEKY GWORLS.

12) Godley & Creme - this really fucking bored me.

13) Curve - i luvd it when she was just making noises more than anything else, like that was quite stun. the production on this is acc rlly good. successful first impression.

14) Sir Mix-A-Lot - acting queens at the beginning. however i HATE this annoying ass song.

15) Selena Gomez - this is a basic ass boring choice but at least the song is good, which is more than i can say for some of these songs.

16) Brown Eyed Girls - FIRE IN DA HOLE WHEN U TOUCH ME DOWN THERE... like dumbass F%*^#TS will say this doesn't fit the theme but.. have u listened to the song. have u DIGESTED the lyrics. this song fits the theme the MOST. winners.

17) Lauryn Hill - queen. I'm not crazy about the song but it's nice.

18) Gloria Estefan - oh she served a bit w this. i never cared much 4 gloria estefan but this was tolerable.

19) KIDZ Bop Kids - i thought COVERS weren't allowed in beta? automatic ZERO just for that.
705 days 10 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Bonnie Tyler ~ Absolute classic. Not much more to say!
Rednex ~ A childhood BOP! Not even bothering to save face.
HyunA ~ When the actual singing starts it’s pretty good. Not crazy for it, and she’s never bettered BubblePop, but it’s fine enough.
Ben Haenow ~ God he was hot! This is fairly nice overall.
ABBA ~ Honestly, great send. One of my favourites by then, I especially love the BRIDGE! 😍 if you liked their music before Mamma Mia! came out, you’re my kind of person.
Jennifer Lopez ~ I don’t remember this. Didn’t like it.
Ava Max ~ LOL RLLY SAMPLING ATC? Song is fairly catchy otherwise.
Leona Lewis ~ I feel like we need a tidier studio version of this? This was a MESS…. Otherwise I like the idea of her delving into Asian pop.
Kylie Minogue ~ Hand on your Heart was RIGHT THERE? Of It’s In Your Eyes? Pffft.
Twenty One Pilots ~ This got better as it went along so fair play. One of the better ones so far. Mercifully not too pop-punk-y.
Cheeky Girls ~ I met them once, they asked me how to spell my name 🤣 it’s undeniably catchy, memories of being 12.
Godley and Creme ~ Now. If I could go back in time and hear a song again for the first time, this would be up there. As mannnyyy know, I’ve been an 80s fan for years and in the days before Spotify, streaming, even YOUTUBE, I used to love listening to this 80s radio show, knowing that it wasn’t going to be easy to re-find a song after hearing it for the first time. One night, this came on and I was BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY???? I’d heard many synth bops up until then, but nothing at all like this, and I told my mum straight away ‘whoaaa I like this!!!!’ After months of searching I found it, and even now, nearly 20 years after this night, this still remains one of my favourite songs ever. The running beat, the smart key changes, the story.. omg I just love it! Will never tire of it, and they also did so much at the time producing music videos for others too. Utter geniuses. My cat came in to see what I turned up lol. Tldr, this is a MASTERPIECE.
Curve ~ Yeah I had to look on YouTube for that… ok.
Sir Mix a Lot ~ Ohh Myyy God. Yeah it’s ok, I know it’ll have fans.
Selena Gomez ~ Ok I forgot about this. It’s alright, bit too on the whispery side for me in parts.
Brown Eyed Girls ~ Not too bad. Quite liked the chorus, fiyah ha ha.
Lauryn Hill ~ The Boys Town Gang version is probably my favourite. Not keen on this version, it doesn’t really suit her powerful range.
Gloria Estefan ~ Looove Gloria! Her Latin hops were such fire. My mum saw her live once, jel.
Kidz Bop ~ Could you not have sent the actual song? This is.. eeeeshhh.
705 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Bonnie Tyler - this is a very boring send !!! and honestly i always considered bonnie tyler as a one hit wonder, mostly because i didn’t know she sung this but also because holding out for a hero is such a slay
02) Rednex - LMFOSHSKSHDK WINNER this is a timeless classic like….
03) HyunA - LEPPPS. HIPS. this slays sm…. so bad it’s good…
04) Ben Haenow - im snooring….
05) ABBA - oh this is really cute :3 yeah…. bawp!
06) Jennifer Lopez - ndgskdhsjshdkhsd this is so bad i live….
07) Ava Max - ugh…. BAWPPPPDHSHSNEJD…. sorry…. ava may be a talentless hag but like wow…. a pussy popper !!!
08) Leona Lewis & 7777 の天使 - OMFG…. RAVE.DJ MIXIES ARE ALLOWED???? BUT HONESTLY WOW….. THIS IS A HIT!!!!!! the angelic vocals over the crunchy ass hit delicious beat….. IM ASCENDING…. there’s something so pretentious artsy rave slasher about this…. i’m obsessed….. omg…..
09) Kylie Minogue - this is a bop! yeah…. i’m moving!
10) twenty one pilots - boot.
11) The Cheeky Girls - PLS theyre so camp… moms!
12) Godley & Creme - this is here….. for some reason…. very white.
13) Curve - like wow…. so haunting…. so gorgeous…..
14) Sir Mix-A-Lot - PKSHSKDHSKDHE BAWP!!! A CLASSIC!!!! this is what anatomy week is about!!!!
15) Selena Gomez - this is shit…. the chorus is a classic but like wow…. so bad.
16) Brown Eyed Girls - KSGSKXGSJSYSOSHISHSKS BAWPODILDHEKD OMG….. FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!! idk a song that fits this theme better
17) Lauryn Hill - oh this is gorgeous :3 OH the chorus…. a classic!!! yeah…. i lurve this!!
18) Gloria Estefan - this is fun! not really making impact on me but yeah!
19) KIDZ Bop Kids - kdgskdheosyei??? why did they eat this…. that one mariah carey cover outsold
705 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
hi
705 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
hi
705 days 4 hours ago
Darbe
high
705 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
does anyone want a who's who
705 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
idts :/
705 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
I wanna see who tf submitted brown eyed girls

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!