This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 130

Topic » TSC BETA 130

719 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
14) Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - “Love Me Harder”

719 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
ALL FOURTEEN (14!!!) SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!

Send your votes by 1 pm est / 6 pm gmt on Thursday 5/19

Good luck y'all!
719 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
Here’s the alt link for dido :))

719 days 11 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Annie wins! Gl all
719 days 9 hours ago
tbrown_47
Alvaro Soler: 🧃  I mean you will always catch me moving to these beats. But like, what did Flo Rida and Tini add to this song? Their parts were just so insignificant. I don’t get it, but overall I was fine with this

Liz Phair: ☕️  Her career arc is funny to me. This bop from her pop sellout era always hit with me. Nothing about this is stellar, but everything from her vocals to the instrumentation fit together nicely. The whole really is greater than the sum of its parts

Faith Evans: ☕️  My kind of song. Love the beat, love her underwhelming vocals, and love the vibe. Great pick

Christine Baranski: ☕️  I’ve never seen Chicago, so without the context of the musical, I find this absolutely hysterical. In true musical fashion, the instrumental served.

Dido: 🧃  Literally heard Stan on the radio last night while on the road LOL. Anyways, kind of sucks this will always have a connection to a much more famous song because this is kind of pretty in its own right.

Backstreet Boys: 🧃  Excellent karaoke song. But as someone who listened to way too much Backstreet Boys growing up, I always found this song to be a bit overrated. Maybe in Beta 135, I’ll bring out some serves

Tate McRae: 🥛 To the people who lied to Tate McRae, Jade LeMac, and the dude responsible for that awful ASC song and told them that musical performance was a viable option for them, sometimes honesty is the best gift you can give someone. Those people need to right their wrongs and encourage these kids to explore other interests and passions outside of music. We will all be better off for it

Rita Ora: 🧉  So I never really liked this song. For a song about partying, it’s quite boring

Annie Lennox: 🧃  I always respected her artistry more than I actually enjoyed most of her solo work. She was fire with the Eurhythmics though.

Outkast: 🍷 I’m assuming Ms. Jackson was already sent, but if it hasn’t been, THANK YOU for not sending that and educating the Beta crew. Listen to those beats; how can you not move? Listen to all the elements that went into this song. it’s chaotic with an intent. The artistry Outkast showcases song after song is incredible. You did good sender, and when this song doesn’t get the appreciation it deserves, just know that I stand by you

Shania Twain: 🧉 I liked the instrumentation. That was definitely the best part of the song. But parts of it, she sounds like she’s trying way too hard to put on a country twang, and I have no clue what she’s saying. Like girl, I get you have a demographic to cater to, but you are Canadian. You don’t sound like that

Pitbull: 🥛 The second song I was dreading when I saw the running order. I was glad to have forgotten this song, and I’m sad I had to experience this again. I honestly don’t think Pitbull has made a good piece of music. I didn’t move in high school, and I didn’t move now.

Celine Dion: 🧃  Good vocal performance. Solid instrumentation. Nice it’s not just any old boring ballad I suppose

Ariana Grande, The Weeknd: 🧉  I know I just roasted that Pitbull song, but I’d listen to only Pitbull for the rest of my life if that meant never hearing from The Weeknd again. But I gave this my full attention during this listen to eliminate my bias against The Weeknd. There’s just nothing to get excited about. It’s boring, and while Ari is an objectively good singer, she’s just kind of underwhelming here. So I can definitively say that I don’t like this song and not just because it has that awful man in it
719 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. alvaro soler - YAAAAAAAAS. this is an absolute collapse. i remember when i was a lidl white level with very scary music taste and i juried for like, four weeks in TSC? very scary stuff. i remember when RICKTWORICK1 sent this hymn and it absolutely changed my life… my summer… my spotify playlists… my sexuality? like WOW he’s a little gorgeous. WOO! a classic. i didn’t know there was a flo rida remix? i’m not acknowledging tini. but yes this has always been my favorite of his fisher price bops. TINI brings this down actually. but flo rida elevates it. hm. not aged all that well if i’m being honest BUTTTTTT it is fun!!!!!!!!!!! also wasted opportunity to not send this to ANATOMY WEEK GRRRR. but this all said. bop!

02. liz phair - i’d like to think i inspired this send when i brought her up in my alanis comment. this is not exactly her PEAK but everyone always bullies this diva for going mainstream and selling out but like. they have ears! this sh*t bumps! the chorus is AMAZING and up there with 00s teen pop rock excellence like WHOAAA.. she WASN’T F*CKING AROUND!!!!!!!!!! a boppity bop bop

03. faith evans - oh this is absolutely scrumptious. i think my knowledge of faith evans only extends to the r&b divas theme song LOL i’ve never heard this before i don’t think? but WOWWW this is great. i just feel like this style of contemporary r&b/disco blur has aged sooo well into 2022, there’s such a timeless quality to this. this was very good i was gagged!

04. christine baranski - LOL. i feel like objectively there are better chicago picks? but i mean bop movie

05. dido - not super familiar with dido bar ‘white flag’ but this is proper stunning actually. sooo pretty. the trip hop production is absolutely lush. OH this is the chorus to ‘stan’ by eminem BOOOOO. obviously this song washes THAT one…… but regardless. this is so pretty!

06. backstreet boys - YESSSSSSSS THIS IS WHAT I’M F*CKING TALKING ABT!!! elite beta pick. both campy enough for me to laugh at but also just a proper bop. don’t tell me this isn’t an absolute serve. absolutely GENIUS pop music. transcendent. when will bjork??? when will joanna newsom.

07. tate mcrae - this is very cute!! i feel like i’d be proper obsessed with this if literally anyone but tate mcrae was singing this. and i don’t mean that as in she’s a loser etc etc it’s just her voice is REALLY offputting to ME personally. camila cabello war scars, u know? but the production is sooososososoo cute. this does feel a little timeless to me… maybe i yassed a little. good for her finally a good tate mcrae song SHE DID IT!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

08. rita ora - honestly i always thought this was a bit sh*te. maybe because i didn’t grow up to it but i always thought this was a little bleurgh TO ME. relistening now and i find this to be a little gorgeous actually! very sims 3 sunset valley beats. i like it!

09. annie lennox - speaking of sampled choruses… i do mean this unironically nicki absolutely washed her with ‘your love’. like.. not even a competition really. but yes this is quite good!! idk i’ve always used ‘your love’ over this LMAO. but this is gorgeous!!! i rly like this ya… quite cinematic, u know?

10. outkast - KNDSNDSKLAMSK.DVFFLK.SZ V-DF-F.D,V.B X YESSSS!!!!!!!!! i love outkast so much. i was actually considering sending ‘ms. jackson’ but i am GOBSMACKED considering this is like their best song jkanakjnakjsa. VERY intelligent send. this is just an absolutely INSANE song from start to finish, BANGER BANGER BANGER. u BETTER get ur ASS UP!!!! cmon now. andre 3000 trade of the season by the way like whoaaaaa that’s a MAN! absolutely incredible oaspmfkldm,cdf bAHHHHHHH

11. shania twain - i’m gobsmacked i’ve never heard this before? LOL. this is rly cute. a beautiful hill climb racing slay. not my favorite shania song but this was very endearing to me like aweeeeee. my toe was tapping. i had a great time! very fun.

12. pitbull - omfg u see. i was a bit obsessed with this one in 2011. the summoning of the spirit redone in the intro whoaaaa. this has aged like shit but like… bop a little. pitbull does have a LOT better unsent, but i mean this is a nostalgic bop. very ugly, but so gorgeous<3 u know? i had a good time!!

13. celine dion - is VARLTO in this beta??? i am gagged. a little because of the smell. i’ve never been a celine girl myself but this is like. pretty? she’s never been for me though. but it’s a good song!

14. ariana grande, the weeknd - LOL gg eddie. this is SUCH an encapsulation of mid-2010s pop music like cornelia jakobs was taking a LOT of notes. i’ve always had a soft spot for this. very shexhy very seductive very classy. and has aged well over the years! u can’t say that for all ariana grande songs u know???
719 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order

01) Alvaro Soler: 🍷, wow is that the ESTEEMED eurovision star, FLO RIDA? alvaro sure was lucky to snag him up for this video! anyway this hottie can do no wrong in my eyes, another banger!
02) Liz Phair: 🧃, it was cute! not too life changing
03) Faith Evans: 🧉, too boring for me personally!
04) Christine Baranski: 🥛, i reached for the gun to shoot myself after hearing this
05) Dido: 🧃, dido is a good singer! obviously nothing will ever outsell white flag but this isn't too bad.
06) Backstreet Boys: 🧃, it does have its MOMENT....so it isn't coco milk...but those are rare.
07) Tate McRae: 🍷, this reminds me of my good strong friend anthousai. obv i stan just for that. boppppp.
08) Rita Ora: 🧉, eh. it could've been better! i felt like this was all flash and nothing like...substance.
09) Annie Lennox: ☕️, honestly i did get rdy to c/p the milk emoji so fast but...this sorta banged. bop.
10) Outkast: 🧉, not for me unfortunately! D:
11) Shania Twain: 🍷, yes bring me back to my childhood in road trips around texas...bop. she ate and left not a single crumb.
12) Pitbull: ☕️, pitbull daddy lets make some NOISE. dances in those 2010s vibes so hard.
13) Celine Dion: 🍷, a celine dion video under 5 min? color me shocked. anyway this is rly that perfect song to sing when you're...all by yourself! the name fits! we cheered!
14) Ariana Grande, The Weeknd: ☕️, i preferred it more when it was released but it's still good! wishes i could love this harder :////
719 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
Turkey made me do it, too many of y’all should be ASHAMED of yourselves

01) Alvaro Soler - Ahhhhh a soothing bop. It’s just well done for the genre, Flo Rida works reallyyyyyyy well with this but TINI kinda takes some of the energy out of this tbh. Maybe if they’d just switched off between the two for the last verse? Idk either way it’s serviceable and i bop :)

02) Liz Phair - Oh I do believe this is a feature on the hot mess express I’m very sorry to break it to you. Like I see why everyone says this is a sell out this is kind of totally terrible and devoid of life. There’s nothing in this that excites me and I wish I liked this but I really don’t lmao but I understand why people would it just feels soulless.

03) Faith Evans - Smoooooooooth yessssssssss oh this is so gorgeous!!!! Her voice is sooooo smooth yet really strong and sticks out the perfect amount in this track, I think 90s rnb is honestly one of my favorite genres and styles of music and this interpretation of it has me hooked. I feel like there’s better within the genre but I won’t complain with what I get tbh, I enjoyed this!

04) Christine Baranski - I have to say capital L LOVEEEEEEE Christine Baranski like she’s one of my absolute favorite actresses just from always playing a stone cold Bitch and she sounds great here!!! Ummm this choice for a song is just hilarious but I can’t deny there’s something delightful in an old saloon knotts berry farm way (is that just a socal thing? Probably). I want my jury duty to be like this tbh.

05) Dido - Never heard this I’ll admit. It’s umm pretty? Oh yeah I’ve heard this just the chorus though. Idk. Very one note but it plays that note pretty well. It’s kinda gorge I suppose? Feels more like a tsc song. It’s a toe tapper. Idk. Cool I guess.

06) Backstreet Boys - Lmaooooooooo if you don’t know the lyrics to this I’m so sorry for you. This is the perfect combo of campy cringe and actual bop tbh like I don’t think it’s ground breaking or anything but there’s something soooooooooooo infectious about this song and it helps that EVERYONE knows this. This song is more of an experience than a song but I like it for that and I enjoyed this in the end.

07) Tate McRae - Okay but like why. The track itself isn’t terrible. Not good but not god awful. I appreciate the attempt. But like this song is terrible because it’s Tate McRae. She’s terrible she’s bad bad no good im over this woman and her terrible shit no worth voice get her OFF MY SPEAKERS AND SCREEN sorry sender :/

08) Rita Ora - Yall what the fuck was everyone thinking this week? Like this isn’t bad per se but it’s just like 80 thousand songs exactly like this but better and I’m sooooo underwhelmed and boreddddddddd

09) Annie Lennox - Okay this was like a light nibble I’ll take it I suppose. You won’t find another song with this kind of sound and vibe anywhere else so I appreciate its uniqueness, it was chill, almost too chill to where I was bored but it was pretty enough and I just didn’t wanna think too much about it so it’s serviceable and fine I’ll take what I can get with this SHITEEEEEE week.

10) Outkast - FINALLY SOME GOOD FUCKING FOOD FOR FUCKS SAKE YASSSSSSSSS THIS IS ICONIC WOWWWWWWWW. Oh they BROUGHT the energy I’ve been needing, I loveddddd this and how hard I danced to it, I love that a song like this can still be popular enough by the public, it does sort of lose steam near the end but I was moving SO HARD YASSSS.

11) Shania Twain - I just don’t think I can do this sorry. Like I get why it’s objectively probably very very good country but I still don’t care about it, it doesn’t groove but it was upbeat and pleasant enough I’ll give it that. NOT THE COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY KEY CHANGE OMGGGGGG that was awful and truly HORRENDOUS but the song is probably still good enough to point with more songs I care less about.

12) Pitbull - LMAOOOOOO BUT WHY DOES THIS HELLA BOP YASSSS oh thank god we needed some early 2010s fun energy. This wasn’t ground breaking but this wasn’t a pitbull song I wanted to bash my head to so I’ll take it, this was actually incredibly fun and quite the party!!!! Bop!!!!!

13) Celine Dion - YASSSSSSSSSSS SHE IS EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGG Omgggg her vocals are just soooooooooo incredible MY GODDDDDDD she carries this with her vocals alone but this whole ballad is so exceptionally well done I’ll be honest. This is iconic god what a BANGERRRRRR. Celine is an underrated queen this was incredible duh.

14) Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - Okay first of all obligatory FUCK YOU SENDER cuz I was gonna send ari this week. Okay. Now that that’s out of the way…really? THIS song? Like yeah I probably underrated this myself after listening but I’ve always found this to be her most overrated song tbh. It’s honestly probably just The Weeknd. Fuck that guy. But god she can carry anything and I’d follow it I mean she’s ari I still love this LMAO my queen <3333333
718 days 6 hours ago
J2999
001. Alvaro Soler - “La Cintura (Remix) feat. Flo Rida, TINI” : Boppp all three of them worked well here, each sounded good, and has solid music behind it, moving.

002. Liz Phair - “Why Can’t I?” : Honestly this was a lottt better than I was expecting. Quite enjoyed it actually, decent song yes yes.

003. Faith Evans - “Love Like This” : Wasn’t too into this. Had a couple of ok moments in her voice/music, but yeah not feeling it.

004. Christine Baranski  - “We Both Reached For the Gun” : Bit fun, some decent music in part. It feels quite meh still, but like it’s not bad. I get why they both reached for the gun.

005. Dido  - “Thank You” : It’s smooth but like … sorta boring? Not the worst, but yeah not for me.

006. Backstreet Boys - “I Want It That Way” : TELL ME WHY. Bangerrrrr I love this song, happy to see its presence here, adding some life to the contest yessss. Serve of a song.

007. Tate McRae - “she’s all i wanna be” : Honestly in the genre of TSC I have managed to fall into the trap of like Tate McRae mostly being a no? Which just is funny because she does have some good songs. This is like… quite good? After sending Olivia Rodrigo a couple weeks ago I can see that post 2020s songs sorta aren’t the vibe, but like this is good still. It is no ‘you broke me first’, but am enjoying.

008. Rita Ora - “How We Do (Party)” : YESSSS RITA ORA !!!!!!! I will always stand by Rita Ora she really does have some bopppppssss idc idc. Cannot say I am as familiar with this as I am most her other stuff, but this is still quite fun actually. I am moving. Oh wait no like I do know this song enough, just didn’t know it was Rita. Boppp go offfff. In reality it’s like not that amazing for her, but anyway it’s still good and fun.

009. Annie Lennox - “No More ‘I Love Yous’”” : WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. LIKE I SAW the name and was like ‘aw Hailee Steinfeld has a song with this name’, please why did that queen sample from this song huakbfdscjlkhdnzkjouhizsjioduas. I mean I prefer Hailee’s version that has the bop I need, BUT this is good. Definitely kinda gonna jump up my ranks BECAUSE of Hailee meaning I already have enjoyment for this song, but it is good anyway.

010. Outkast - “B.O.B.” : BOB standing for bit of bop true I get that. I do see the fun part throughout this honestly, there is something missing from sending it to the next level, but still have enjoyment from it so yeah will take it.

011. Shania Twain  - “Any Man of Mine” : The music worked well, and her voice with it was surprisingly better than I was expecting too. Quite good, decent. Especially the music.

012. Pitbull - “Rain Over Me (ft. Marc Anthony)” : This slaps. Expected it to be good, a solid Pitbull song, and Marc Anthony sounds good too; then good music, yeah all works together well. Good song.

013. Celine Dion - “All By Myself” : A classic. If this wasn’t Celine I doubt I’d be into it as much as I am, but yeah she sounds strong, it moves well. Good listen.

014. Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - “Love Me Harder” : A GOOD Ariana choice. She is someone I am not massively into, but she does have a few slappers that work well, and this is one of them. So yeah, good choice, good listen. The Weeknd king too.
717 days 8 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Alvaro Soler - I love energetic latin pop stuff like this. In a few listens I could totally picture myself singing along
02) Liz Phair - We love the 2000s! I played this for my friend last year who had no idea what this song was, rip. As a song though it's kinda milk, like since it came out I have barely had the desire to listen to it if I'm being honest :\
03) Faith Evans - I love when I hear this in the club with that remix too, but this is pretty outstanding on its own. Incredible vocals too
04) Christine Baranski - Wow I love this week! This is from my favorite movie of all time, so I love it. Would I call Christine Baranski the artist? Not really but wasn't my call.
05) Dido - white flag by her absolutely outsells but I enjoy how peaceful this is. Like Liz I don't really seek this out tho
06) Backstreet Boys - an absolute classic banger… if men win this week they deserve it
07) Tate McRae - kinda funny we have Ms Tate here over some absolute classics from the 2000s and 90s… in a normal TSC maybe I'd give this like 1 point but it's doing nothing for me and inspiring nothing within me
08) Rita Ora - controversial but I… think this is just alright. I think it's a long lead-up to the "how we doooOooOooooOOOOOOOooOo" just for that to happen. It's like the writer didn't know how to end the chorus lol
09) Annie Lennox - absolute classic instrumental but honestly that's the most iconic part about it to me.
10) Outkast - maybe a bit all over the place for me…
11) Shania Twain - MOM!!!! I love this jam so much, she really brings the energy and makes me want to kill a man in a hit and run or something
12) Pitbull - I feel like both as individual artists offer better bops…
13) Celine Dion - a big fan of this cinematic bop that stops hearts everywhere… also love it in Bridget Jones Diary… one of the most impressive vocal performances in this tsc I reckon
14) Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - ya know, it's decent for me… but not very fun. I like Ariana best when she has fun. I'll get to the pros though, and I think it shows a decent production and it seems to be telling me a story at least
717 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
01) Alvaro Soler - This was nice but a bit basic at times!
02) Liz Phair - Oh wow this was also nice but I did tend to get a bit bored at times.
03) Faith Evans - Omg absolute bop! I've never heard this in full and it does tend to go on a bit but its pretty great overall.
04) Christine Baranski - Why this song?? I mean it's good but funny hunny??? roxxie??? likeeee??? I'm mad @ you!
05) Dido - This was nice quite nostalgic but a bit slow at parts.
06) Backstreet Boys - Oh I cannot begin to tell you the hatred I have for this song. So I'll save you a rant.
07) Tate McRae - I got bored of this really fast actually!
08) Rita Ora - omgggggg waaaaait kind of her best song ever when you think abt it!
09) Annie Lennox - I've never heard the original to the nicki song and I must say this was amazing to listen to!
10) Outkast - wow I only know them for their other song but this was absolutely stunning!
11) Shania Twain - I never cared for Shania or this song!
12) Pitbull - LMAO haven't heard this in a while. Aged a bit but still really good!
13) Celine Dion - I like this song but it's not my favorite of the bunch.
14) Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - Kind of her best song idk, like I did kinda live!
716 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Alvaro Soler – Ooo I am having a party as this is a nice little jam which gets me moving and he has got good vocals and the other singers helped to bring so much more energy
02) Liz Phair – This is not the rock song I desired having this slow ass beat and her voice sounds a bore and I don’t like it
03) Faith Evans – Yeah this is a low point for the singer with this beat being a slumber and her vocals are not it and I wish it was over with
04) Christine Baranski – This has got a good catchy beat and is a lot of fun to listen to with all these voices and the music is such a joy to hear
05) Dido – The song doesn’t get going anytime soon with her vocals not given the moment to shine and it is just very bland
06) Backstreet Boys – I do love Backstreet Boys and this is a very iconic song by them being a catchy hit that is so boy band material
07) Tate McRae – The music is very lit as it races through with it’s synth action but her vocals I’m sadly not warming up to sounding a bit too high pitched
08) Rita Ora – This is alright at least having a cool pop scene but the song doesn’t go up and beyond as the party just grinds at the same level
09) Annie Lennox – How slow can she make this song and I know singers try and milk it but this is taking it to a new level and I wish it was over so long ago
10) Outkast – There is a reason why I knew them for just 1 song as this is a trainwreck with the music going way too fast and the music is tasteless to me
11) Shania Twain – We are going very country and she has got a great voice that sounds distinct and it is very nice but it does feel flat as well with it not changing much
12) Pitbull – Yeah, I am bopping along to this sick dance track with has got that electro music that bangs and the vocals are actually good here and benefits the song
13) Celine Dion – Now this is such a timeless song that leaves me impressed every time I listen to it as her voice just blows me away with that range and I just love it very much
14) Ariana Grande, The Weeknd – This is not bad as it is a solid track to say but it doesn’t stand out as much with her vocals getting blown out of the water by the featured artist
716 days 8 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. It was fine. Not something I'd return to
2. It's giving very 2000s disney vibes
3. It's fine. A bit dull
4. Love this movie! Lol at Richard Gere getting no recognition! This song is such a bop!
5. I actually really like this song but everytime I hear her I think of Amy Winehouse going on her anti Dido campaign
6. This is so cheesy! Catchy though!
7. Why do people think they sound good when they sing like that? It's so whiny!
8. Not my go to Rita song but it is still quite good
9. A gorgeous work of art!
10. This is something that exists
11. I love Shania! This song is such a bop!
12. Better than I remember it being. This kind of goes off
13. I love Bridget Jones Diary
14. The chorus is so catchy and goes off!
715 days 23 hours ago
ilovetosing
1) Alvaro Soler - “La Cintura (Remix) feat. Flo Rida, TINI” - This is the most basic song that I've heard in a while, poor rhyming? Check! Boring beat? Check!

2) Liz Phair - “Why Can’t I?” - This literally sounded like what Hillary Duff would've released when she was still in Disney.

3) Faith Evans - “Love Like This”-  This song went from a bop to a bore within the 4 minutes of its run.

4) Christine Baranski  - “We Both Reached For the Gun” - Very funny, now I'll give it 0 points.

5) Dido  - “Thank You” - It's ok I guess, also am I the only one to feel like the music is the exactly the one from Diner Dash? PLS SOMEONE TELL ME I'M RIGHT.

6) Backstreet Boys - “I Want It That Way” - It's a classic for a reason.

7) Tate McRae - “she’s all i wanna be” - I'm kind of tired with these kinds of songs.

8) Rita Ora - “How We Do (Party)” - This is one of my first English songs that I listened to, it's quite good.

9) Annie Lennox - “No More ‘I Love Yous’” - I've only heard one song from her and it wasn't this. This is actually very good.

10) Outkast - “B.O.B.” - No.

11) Shania Twain  - “Any Man of Mine” - Pretty much all of her songs that I've heard so far is a bop.

12) Pitbull - “Rain Over Me (ft. Marc Anthony)” - This had aged like milk.

13) Celine Dion - “All By Myself” - I like this song a lot.

14) Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - “Love Me Harder” - Another song that has aged like milk.
715 days 23 hours ago
Natepresnell
01) Alvaro Soler - Why was this version submitted….
02) Liz Phair - This was fine
03) Faith Evans - I was very bored can’t lie
04) Christine Baranski - I guess you just had to be there for this?
05) Dido - I remember this song, it’s pretty
06) Backstreet Boys - Oh wow has this really not been submitted before? It’s a classic for sure
07) Tate McRae - I think I’ve heard this before, it’s pretty fun
08) Rita Ora - Definitely not her best but it’s fine
09) Annie Lennox - This was.. interesting
10) Outkast - I’ve never listened to them before but this was fun
11) Shania Twain - I’m sure this was everything back when it was released but like it doesn’t do anything for me
12) Pitbull - Still a fun bop
13) Celine Dion - Surprised this hasn’t been sent either, I see it winning considering nothing has really stood out this week
14) Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - Ariana’s parts of the song are really catchy but idk The Weeknd just doesn’t fit in here for me

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!