This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 130

Topic » TSC BETA 130

716 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Alvaro Soler - this is really fun yassss a little stomper…. i’m moving… swaying my hips…. yasss
02) Liz Phair - oh…. this song is so familiar but i have no idea who liz phair is 😭😭 but this is kinda slayful…. i wish it slayed a bit more but it’s nice
03) Faith Evans - oh this is so gorgeous…. yassss the chorus…. a classic. really good!!
04) Christine Baranski - has cell block tango been sent already?? is that why this is here??? yeah….. it’s uh camp?
05) Dido - I THOUGHT THIS WAS DIPLO THE WHOLE WEEK 😭😭😭😭😭dnbskshsksjd oh this song….. a bit of a stunner…..
06) Backstreet Boys - LMFAO A CLASSIC…. i can’t listen to this without thinking of b99…. maybe adam samberg isn’t evil….. but honestly? BOP!
07) Tate McRae - tate mcrae? in beta? are you serious? whoever sent this needs to read the room!!!! the song is cute! okay actually i like it a bit….. she’s so real…. she did it for the trans girlies….
08) Rita Ora - YASSDKHDKSHSKDJSOD A BOPPPPPP….. i get maxi1234 when this smash hit comes on…..
09) Annie Lennox - S ON MY CHEST CAUSE IM READY TO SAVE HIM<3 this is cute i suppose…. but nicki out did her LMAO im embarrassed for miss annie
10) Outkast - yasssss andre is so hawt like…. anyways this song is giving…. the beat???? immaculate. yeah…. this is so good…
11) Shania Twain - i honestly don’t care about shania and never will… this is fine i suppose but i’m just bored idk
12) Pitbull - PLS? this is a bit of a stomper…. i’m moving sm…. pitbull dad he’s so good…. we need him to make a comeback!!!
13) Celine Dion - i never really been a celine girlie…. i hate ballads LMAO…. this is a classic of course but it’s just not doing anything for me idk i’m just getting visions of those cheesy commercials…. she can sing though
14) Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - why does everyone hate the weeknd??? this is a HIT ! a 2014 kunty slay yassssss…. a classic<3 haven’t heard it in forever omg…
716 days 2 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Alvaro Soler - BOOT - The chorus had potential but I never found myself caring too much for it and Flo Rida's additions to this song took away from it. Light boot.

02) Liz Phair - TOOT - Nothing monumental, but I was swaying and enjoying my time listening to this song. It was a fun time!

03) Faith Evans - BOOT - I was bored. This sounded dated and didn't hit hard. I was just super duper bored.

04) Christine Baranski - BOOT - Never seen Chicago and although I respect this genre of music, it's not for me whatsoever. I was bored and unamused.

05) Dido - TOOT - Not a really great song, but I was kinda intrigued by and in love with her voice. So unique and pretty. That alone pushed it to the toot.

06) Backstreet Boys - TOOT - Overrated to all hell and something I wouldn't actively listen to, but I admittedly know most, if not all, the words and it's a respectable classic.

07) Tate McRae - TOOT - Honestly as someone who liked 'you broke me first' even though everyone else seemed to hate it, I guess I've always lowkey been a Tate McRae but, dare I say, this new single is even better. Like I actually think this is really good and catchy...don't judge me.

08) Rita Ora - BOOT - Ew...not Rita Ora...should've stayed cancelled, but anyway even if she wasn't cancelled, this song has no substance and is basic as fuck...oh and it's bad too.

09) Annie Lennox - TOOT - Honestly hated this at first but the longer it went on, the catchier it got...weird...but good..........I think?

10) Outkast - BOOT - That certainly...existed. Anyway, talk about repetitive.

11) Shania Twain - TOOT - Mommmmmm she's so bad but she's so good. Literally still obsessed with her to this day. Literally first ever concert was her and I listened to her all the time when I was a kid, like I was a Shania Stan. I've heard this song 58374982783 times. So good!

12) Pitbull - BOOT - Ehhhhh light boot cause it wasn't horrible, but I just never cared about it. I usually only care about Pitbull if there's a female feature, a Ne-Yo feature, it's Back In Time or Fireball, or...and don't judge me...it's a Chris Brown feature. This wasn't any of those so...meh. He's still my Mr. Worldwide, though...zaddy.

13) Celine Dion - TOOT - I mean...a classic. I still get chills at the big, grandiose note that every other girl in a singing competition show tries to hit every season. Celine slayed here, she did.

14) Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - SHOOT - I mean Ariana did definitely carry here, but The Weeknd held his own and even though burnout on him is REAL, I still love this song and I think it's aged like wine. But yeah, anyway, Ariana is a queen. Honestly gonna use this as a chance to cry and rant about recent Ariana Grande news.

So recently Ariana Grande released a Q&A / Makeup tutorial thingy on the R.E.M (her makeup brand) YouTube channel. Of course I watched, duh. I may not wear or buy makeup, but I will support my queen and her endeavors. Also, you better know, I recommended the makeup to my sister and she's HOOKED.

Anyway, though, I honestly was eager to watch the video cause I heard one of the questions asked what her favorite songs on the Sweetener album was and I was interested to hear her answer. Just in case anyone wanted to know, she said R.E.M, no tears left to cry, God is a woman, get well soon, blazed (choices), and the title track sweetener (even more choices like ew like thats one of my least favorite Ariana songs ever). Anyway, obviously her favorite songs from one of her albums is not why I'm crying and ranting.

I'm crying and ranting because in the video, another question was about progress on AG7/her next album.....her answer HORRIFIED me. She said that she hadn't even started on it and doesn't plan on starting it for a year or two......even though it's already almost been 2 years since her last album and I'm feeling DEPRIVED OF MY QUEEN. Like the fact that she may not even START working on her next album until 3-4 (maybe 5) years after her last album means we probably won't be seeing an album from her until 2025 the earlier and that is just horrifying and devastating. Like am I really not gonna get an album from Ariana until she's a couple years into her 30s!?!?!? This is devastating.

Like I understand her reasonings of loving the makeup world and wanting to focus on R.E.M because all the pop girlies are following Rihanna's shoes but, shockingly, Ariana's makeup is actually breaking through and being super successful. I also understand the MAIN reason: Wicked. The fact they're gonna be filming TWO Wicked movies instead of ONE means it's gonna take longer until she's finished with the project. Plus, this role she has of Glinda has been her dream role since her childhood so like...I'm proud of her and can't wait to go to the theaters to watch it and then see her win the Oscar for Best Actress and Best Song, but like ugh.......she's not even gonna start an album for a year or two........and it's already been "a year or two". It's just...I don't think I can make it. I love Rihanna but I wouldn't say I'm part of the Rihanna Navy, but I've always felt so bad for people who are because it's been 7 years since the last album..........but now I'm starting to feel sick cause I, as an diehard Arianator, might have to go down the same path as the Rihanna Navy. I can't do it </3 </3 </3

TL;DR - Ariana announced that she basically isn't gonna release a new album for 2-3 years and I don't know if I'll survive.....
716 days ago
FromAWindow
Hi! Who's ready?????
716 days ago
Christian_
woo claps !
716 days ago
tbrown_47
https://i.imgur.com/E6Q58Vs.gif
716 days ago
tbrown_47
new page for who's who?
715 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
Nah Tim, sorry was finishing the show!

WHO'S WHO

Christian_       Celine Dion
FromAWindow        Faith Evans
ianfitz0012        Shania Twain
ilovetosing        Rita Ora
J2999        Alvaro Soler
j4ckwilko        Tate McRae
LornaHollas        Annie Lennox
nateclove        Dido
NatePresnell        Pitbull
NicoleF        Ariana Grande, The Weeknd
PennyTrationStan        Outkast
ryan5676       Christine Baranski
tbrown_47        Liz Phair
turkeylover        Backstreet Boys
715 days 23 hours ago
tbrown_47
and nobody moved

https://c.tenor.com/XEL0cwp43IoAAAAS/normani-mic.gif
715 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
Everyone voted except for J4ckWilko (BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!) but that's okay because that means Tate McRae will rightfully be getting penalized!!!

Let's get started!!!
715 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
FromAWindow        Faith Evans

01        Shania Twain
02        Dido
03        Christine Baranski
04        Backstreet Boys
05        Annie Lennox
06        Alvaro Soler
07        Ariana Grande, The Weeknd
08        Pitbull
10        Outkast

and 12 points go to…       

Celine Dion!!!
715 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
J2999        Alvaro Soler

01        Liz Phair
02        Shania Twain
03        Outkast
04        Annie Lennox
05        Tate McRae
06        Ariana Grande, The Weeknd
07        Rita Ora
08        Celine Dion
10        Pitbull

and 12 points go to…       

Backstreet Boys!!!
715 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
daddy.jpeg
715 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
nateclove        Dido

01        Alvaro Soler
02        Celine Dion
03        Liz Phair
04        Christine Baranski
05        Ariana Grande, The Weeknd
06        Pitbull
07        Faith Evans
08        Rita Ora
10        Annie Lennox

and 12 points go to…       

Outkast!!!
715 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
Christian_        Celine Dion

01        Rita Ora
02        Backstreet Boys
03        Liz Phair
04        Dido
05        Annie Lennox
06        Ariana Grande, The Weeknd
07        Pitbull
08        Alvaro Soler
10        Tate McRae

and 12 points go to…       

Shania Twain!!!
715 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
MR. WORLDWIDE IS IN THE LEAD, I REPEAT, MR. WORLDWIDE IS IN THE LEAD!!!!!!

STANDINGS AFTER 4 VOTES                               
01        ::        031        ::        Pitbull
02        ::        025        ::        Outkast
03        ::        024        ::        Annie Lennox
04        ::        024        ::        Ariana Grande, The Weeknd
05        ::        022        ::        Celine Dion
06        ::        018        ::        Backstreet Boys
07        ::        016        ::        Rita Ora
08        ::        015        ::        Shania Twain
09        ::        015        ::        Tate McRae
10        ::        015        ::        Alvaro Soler
11        ::        007        ::        Faith Evans
12        ::        007        ::        Christine Baranski
13        ::        007        ::        Liz Phair
14        ::        006        ::        Dido

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!