This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 128: MODE OF TRANSPORTATION WEEK!!!

Topic » TSC BETA 128: MODE OF..

731 days 15 hours ago
J2999
001. B.o.B. - “Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams)” : Originally I was gonna send this when I first knew the theme. But then I realised… it’s actually not that good? Like it’s better in thought than in reality. The chorus is good but that’s mostly all. I’m sure I will still point this, but yeah definitely a disappointment from expectations.

002. Carrie Underwood - “Two Black Cadillacs” : 5 min vid was a bit of a jump scare. Some of this is good though? But at the same time it really just is… long. Hm.

003. Tame Impala - “The Boat I Row” : Parts of this had a decent vibe to it. Enjoyed some of the music. Though a lot also feels like it isn’t really giving masses, but it’s fine.

004. Rascal Flatts  - “Life is a Highway” : Kinda forgot about this bop. There’s a remix to it I really enjoy, though don’t think I’ve heard the original. I liked this though. I do feel it’s shaky about hitting the theme, like a highway… isn’t really, to me anyway, a ‘TSC BETA 128: MODE OF TRANSPORTATION WEEK!!!’  but it’s like yeah sure whatever because it’s like… the cousin of a method of transportation I guess, so it can stay. Solid song.

005. Stefanie Sun  - “Running” : Some of the music break is fun. That carries the song. The rest is OK, but that’s all really. OK. Middle of the road.

006. K3 - “K3 Airlines” : Oh this really is super camp. But it is… fun so like… go off. Quite a good listen actually. One of the better songs so far so … we moved for that.

007. f(x) - “Airplane” : Initially wasn’t too sure how the music would settle, but then that build up to the drop felt so promising? It kinda fell a bit flat, though there was still a slight hit to it so like… sure. Good enough as a whole yes.

008. Rihanna - “SOS” :
FromAWindow — Hoje às 18:09
Sos is a signal of distress for ships

I don’t know why but I never processed this as being Rihanna. It’s a FINE song yeah. But honestly I kinda am on the team that… this isn’t fitting in ‘TSC BETA 128: MODE OF TRANSPORTATION WEEK!!!’ and honestly… isn’t a cousin of it either. There’s nothing suggestive of it linking to SHIPS anyway, maybe HIPS as they’re moving about in the vid, but like yeah no. Yesss whip out the Nokia, revolutionary.

009. Katrina and the Waves - “Walking on Sunshine” : Pleasant boppy song yeah. It’s always been a little TOO over the top for me really, but I did enjoy its presence here, made for a decent listen. Good send.

010. Taylor Swift - “Getaway Car” : Had never heard of this before, was a bit apprehensive because it’s only typically her well known singles that I tend to enjoy. Wait no never mind I do recognise this, just haven’t heard it in TIME, and never heard it frequently. Hmmmm you win this time, Taylor Swift. This was decent. Definitely not at the level of some of her popular singles, but it was still a decent listen yes yes you can take it this time.

011. Peter, Paul, & Mary - “Leaving On a Jet Plane” : On principle this seemed iconic and it had to be a 12, but I also predicted that I wouldn’t have too much enjoyment from it. Unfortunately that was kinda true. Bits are fine, but this overall isn’t really doing it for me I’m afraid.

012. Natalie Cole  - “Pink Cadillac” : Kinda fun, quite decent. All of it worked together quite well, content with this.

013. The Bangles - “Walk Like An Egyptian” : A send I do respect. Fine song, doesn’t do too much, but it is decent.

014. Sheena Easton- “9 to 5 (Morning Train)” : This was pleasant? It all worked decently, her voice sounded good throughout, and fine music so yeah. Quite decent.

015. Jonas Blue - “Fast Car” : Honestly… the better version of this song. This actually took sooo long for me to enjoy though, longer than Jonas Blue songs commonly do take, but eventually made it here. Music is really good.

016. Carlos Vives, Shakira - “La Bicicleta” : Kinda what I expected this song to be actually. A bop, a solid listen, enjoyed this, Shakira like just about always hits in some capacity. Bop.

017. Trina - “Pull Over” : Definitely… interesting. A lot was repetitive, but it was kinda fine at the same time? Quite 50/50 thoughts on this, strange song, but yeah had something good about it too.

018. Girls Aloud - “On The Metro” : Bit of a bop this actually. Decent closer, quite liked.
731 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) k3 - oh my mothers right here. i don't know a better group of people. steps ur so OVER. omggggg the production on this is actually so avantgarde like the little BING BONG in the verses hello... this chorus is gold... my expectations were high + these queens delivered. im coming on board NO hesitation. they deserve a place in the lisa b cinematic universe i will tell u that much. davina michelle's best work to date

07) f(x) - omggggg this is gorgeous....the logical cinematic successor to k3 airlines with no visuals. so futuristic and timeless its just incredible isnt it... paved the way for carly rae jepsen

08) rihanna - FromAWindow — Hoje às 18:09
Sos is a signal of distress for ships

incredible choice for the theme!! innovative... gorgeous... a moment in her discography.

09) katrina and the waves - cheerful + fun + classic but am i really MOVING? idk if i am. kind of a really boring pick for such a gorgeous theme when u think about it... and it's not THAT good.

10) taylor swift - oh this is fine i guess... idk i kinda expected something better here for some reason, not to engage in taylor discourse... but shes got better than that thats for sure. its fine
731 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) peter, paul, & mary - very twisted scary matthew morrison cult vibes to this one...quite gorgeous and i am also terrified... mary is quite the gorgeous chanteuse... very scared very enthralled very conflicted

12) natalie cole - oh this bass whomps yessss a slay. the song itself is okay... i was very much living for the bass and only the bass... the rest is fine!!

13) the bangles - well this didnt age very well DID IT. camila cabello would body this now i know that much (derogatory). its definitely catchy but im struggling to like... yasssssss at it. if u get it u get it. bit uncomfy cant lie!

14) sheena easton - this is very cute in a world war one propaganda hymn kind of way. something abt this is very charming. like she supports colonisation but she looks so slay while doing it! i moved more than i expected to i cant lie.

15) jonas blue - akdjgakjdfhgakjdg i cannot keep defending this behaviour. this is a funny pick for sure like in a way i respect this more than if you'd send the original (which is like infinitely better no question do not get it twisted) because this is a gaggle. but its also doodoo so u get my dilemma :/ happy for you though james! hugs

16) carlos vives, shakira - this is no la loba sims music video but i swayed a bit! did not need carlos openin his talentless TRAP but yeah this was fun i guess! a mover a shaker a swayer

17) trina - omggggggggggggggggg when we say beta is for the hits THIS is what we mean. if ur not moving to this ur LYING. its just incredible isnt it... pop mastery in motion u have no choice but to watch and listen in wonder!!

18) girls aloud - akjsdhakjdgakjdfg again i. respect this for not being sound of the underground. even though sound of the underground is obviously like sm better. this is very of its time in a way that i enjoyed!! cheryl plagiarising this piece for the next like 3 years of her solo career was quite camp too. felt like my eardrums were stabbed, loved it!!!
731 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) B.o.B.        Honestly... never really vibed with this song. but like it does go off i guess
02) Carrie Underwood        I MEAN SLAY THE HOUSE DOWN BOOTS MAMA. GAG ON IT! THROW IT UP! EAT IT AGAIN! GAG ONCE AGAIN! LIVE
03) Tame Impala        there were lots of noises happening, and i was not feeling it
04) Rascal Flatts        i mean it's a fun song but imo this is more about road and not a method.
05) Stefanie Sun        this was a song that i listened to.
06) K3        scooch did it better
07) f(x)        i mean sure this is another song that played and was kind of fun, but not what i expect from f(x)
08) Rihanna        this is a STRETCH for the theme
09) Katrina and the Waves        i mean, obvious bop
10) Taylor Swift        waits for the swifties to hate me for not giving a shit about her
11) Peter, Paul, & Mary        i don't think i ever listened to this song until now. like i obviously knew the chorus but not the song. it is what i expected
12) Natalie Cole        boppity bop bop bop
13) The Bangles        i mean yea i get it, but it's not for me
14) Sheena Easton        okay i guess. i don't hate it.
15) Jonas Blue        i mean it's a vibe and honestly better than the original
16) Carlos Vives, Shakira        there are better shakira songs, but this was fun for what it's worth
17) Trina        another one that i don't feel fits the theme of method of transportation.
18) Girls Aloud        Nicola gets slept on, but when she writes a banger, she writes a fucking banger.
731 days 6 hours ago
ganghandedcat
I was invited to jury, so take it or leave it, I am what I am.

01 : B.o.B. ft. Hayley Williams - AIrplanes : LMFAO this is so bad Hayley Williams ruins this whole song.
02 : Carrie Underwood - Two Black Cadillacs : This is fine but a bit boring to be honest. Love the drama.
03 : Tame Impala - The Boat I Row : Starts off so gorgeously. I'm just swaying from side to side.
04 : Rascal Flatts - Life Is A Highway : This is horrid. No.
05 : Stefanie Sun - Running : I love the drama here. Stunning. Run your heart out on that treadmill.
06 : K3 - K3 Airlines : This isn't the best K3 single of all time but I'll take it on board.
07 : f(x) - Airplane : This sounds like some Victorious reject single until the drop in the chorus which is alright I guess.
08 : Rihanna - SOS : Bawp! Wait that's where that gif is from.. Slay. I wish the song went somewhere and did more.
09 : Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine : This song is really bad and boring. A snooze.
10 : Taylor Swift - Getaway Car : This is another bore and a snooze. I just don't connect with this era of Taylor at all. This would be my 34th at Eurovision. I thought it was going to be interesting to the end but I switched because it just cut.
11 : Peter, Paul, & Mary - Leaving On a Jet Plane : I feel very relaxed by this... soothing
12 : Natalie Cole - Pink Cadillac : She looks like a queen but this isn't my type of music at all.
13 : The Banglas - Walk Like An Egyptian : I knew this songtitle but I never really remebered much, or anything, about the songtitle. This is fine.
14 : Sheena Easton - 9 To 5 (Morning Train) : She seems like a queen but no. Really not for me at all. Sounds like something that would come on the radio when I'm on the way to the airport at 2 AM.
15 : Jonas Blue ft. Dakota - Fast Car : This feels very... familiar to me. From the artist and songtitle. But I wouldn't have been able to tell you the melody from Adam. Then I listened and I remembered, OH, it's this song. This horrid song.
16 : Carlos Vives, Shakira - La Bicicleta : yaaaaaaaaaas this is so baddd but i'm swaying a little bit in an anti-clockwise direction at this!
17 : Trina - Pull Over : YASSSSSSSSSSS! Too good... Wish there was a bit more dynamism but slay.
18 : Girls Aloud - On The Metro : I'm shocked there's no video for this? Or is there? I don't know. This is a cute bop.
731 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
01) B.o.B.: 🍷, the nostalgia is so good...can we pretend..AIRPLANES...in the NIGHT SKY...my wish is that this wins beta. yes yes yes.
02) Carrie Underwood: 🍷, yes carrie KILL ALL MEN! you spilled. this was a movie...as a song. me gusta.
03) Tame Impala: 🧃, for something that charted why does it not have a VIDEO...? anyway it was very synthy but not horrid.
04) Rascal Flatts: 🍷, someone in beta is a highway and i want to ride them all night long :blush: but yes this is a bop. i think this is when i knew i was REDACTED. love it.
05) Stefanie Sun: ☕️, this was nice! i liked it!
06) K3: 🍷, oh wow oh wow oh wow...i'd ride this airline. beautiful. dances! bop!
07) f(x): ☕️, this was a bop! i liked it too. very catchy.
08) Rihanna: 🥛, i love this song! however...SOS...is simply just not fitting the theme for me! as a proud beta voter, i just would not feel comfy if something that was not...an actual mode of transport won this theme. when i am an elderly_ and talking to my grandkids in the nursing home about all the great song contests i played, and little tommy_ says "grandpappy what is an SOS? is that an acwonym? and then i will have to politely explain how me and the other brave tg beta voters prevented a horrific crime. SOS indeed...should've saved this for next week! >:(
09) Katrina and the Waves:  🍷, this iconic song being filled in dreary dull drab england? never fails to make me laugh! bop!
10) Taylor Swift: 🧉, i had this as juice, thought about it, and bumped her down. it's just...not catchy! well that's a lie it is. but in A BAD WAY.
11) Peter, Paul, & Mary: ☕️, someone covered this on the voice and i absolutely DESPISED the song. now...i'm a different_. sorta a bop.
12) Natalie Cole: ☕️, wait grooves to this in my gay little pink Cadillac...bop
13) The Bangles: ☕️, an old timey bop, egyptian walks all over the tsc beta page.
14) Sheena Easton: 🧉, boring!
15) Jonas Blue: ☕️, he has a nice voice! i liked it!
16) Carlos Vives, Shakira: ☕️, aw i remember when i sent shakira and y'all shit on it and gave her DEAD LAST. anyway, my fav relation to the theme i think. good song too.
17) Trina: 🧉, not sure how a pull over is...a  mode of transport but it fits better than SOS anyway. i didn't like the song either much though so shrug.
18) Girls Aloud: 🍷, oh yes this was a bop, really solid ending to the week! woo!
731 days 1 hour ago
Natepresnell
01) B.o.B. - This has always been such a bop for me, love it
02) Carrie Underwood - I’m indifferent to this
03) Tame Impala - This was way too slow
04) Rascal Flatts - Wait it’s been forever since I’ve heard this LMAO amazing
05) Stefanie Sun - This feels so random, idk not for me
06) K3 - This was kinda fun
07) f(x) - I enjoyed this
08) Rihanna - Not my favorite by her but a bop nonetheless, questionable about it being a mode of transportation
09) Katrina and the Waves - This was a good throwback, love it
10) Taylor Swift - Omg bopppp this is one of my favorite on her album, it’s super catchy
11) Peter, Paul, & Mary - Idk, I guess some people will really vibe with this but not me
12) Natalie Cole - Never heard it before but it was fun!
13) The Bangles - I didn’t mind the song but this music video plz
14) Sheena Easton - Don’t think I had heard this before, it’s okay
15) Jonas Blue - Idek if this song is that old but I get such nostalgic good vibes from this, winer
16) Carlos Vives, Shakira - Waka waka winner
17) Trina - Yeah this is not for me!
18) Girls Aloud - This was decent, hadn’t heard it before
730 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
01) B.o.B. - TOOT - Such a bop, such a classic, and honestly after listening to this dare I say that this is actually extremely underrated just in general, like...this was better than I remembered!

02) Carrie Underwood - TOOT - It doesn't hit as hard as, say, Before He Cheats or Good Girl, but it still hits hard and is still that bad bitch country-type of genre that Carrie is amazing at and I wish she'd go back to rather than these flowy, boring country songs that she releases today.

03) Tame Impala - TOOT - So fun fact, never listened to Tame Impala even though I've seen their name a lot. I liked this! At first it felt a bit too forced and extra, but then I finally got into the world of the song and loved the journey that it took me on! I enjoyed this!

04) Rascal Flatts - BOOT - That horrid franchise Cars ruined this song for me. It was fun when it was just Cars, but then Cars 2 and 3 came out and...ew...horrid movies, so that tainted the franchise for me, therefore tainting this song for me cause it's connected to it. Plus it's a cover, so like UNORIGINAL.

05) Stefanie Sun - BOOT - It felt like a hot mess. It was all over the place and didn't know what it wanted to be. Too many lanes, too overwhelming. Production was the worst part.

06) K3 - TOOT - Wait like...this wasn't good but it was so camp that I ended up loving it anyway lol. This is so much fun!

07) f(x) - BOOT - No but fuck this. The name gives me horrid flashbacks to my calculus class I barely passed last semester that literally sent me through deep depression. Anyway, the production was a mess and sounded super dated and not in the good way.

08) Rihanna - BOOT - https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-11/29/5/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-3088-1511950450-1.gif
If I'm judging by the song, it's a toot....hell maybe even a shoot, but this shouldn't have qualified like what the actual fuck? If this wins, then cancel the entire week cause it doesn't fit the theme no matter how many times FromAWindow tries to convince us. I'm just irritated and sickened that someone decided to waste an amazing Rihanna song like literally what the fuck? Whoever sent this, I hope you're super ashamed of yourself. Not only does this reek of desperation, but it also just shows how tryhard you are. It's ugly....very ugly.
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-11/29/5/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-3088-1511950450-1.gif

09) Katrina and the Waves - TOOT - On its own, its probably either a light boot or light toot, but with nostalgia added, it's a definite toot. C'mon Katrina, take me back to those good ole days when I didn't have stress to deal with! Mom! Way better than that milk Rihanna entry.

10) Taylor Swift - TOOT - Taylor is very hit or miss for me, but luckily this is one of the handful or two of non-singles from her that I've actually grown to like a good amount. Love how it slowly rises throughout but instead of falsely leading on, it actually rises to an eventual climax. Fun song!

11) Peter, Paul, & Mary - BOOT - Jim & Sasha outsold them when they performed this for the blind auditions last season on The Voice. I was bored with this. Too outdated and not in the ironic, funny way.

12) Natalie Cole - TOOT - This was so groovy! I was bopping the entire time, even during the verses! Can't believe I never heard this until today, but this was amazing! It flows so well!

13) The Bangles - SHOOT - My winner! My winner! This bop!!! Like cry me a river to all these little tryhard SJWs in the comment crying while rainbows and snowflakes fall out of their asses. If this was released today (it'd still slap :x), I guess I'd get it more, but stop being babies. If something like this is enough for y'all to get all riled up, I'd really love to see your reaction at someone daring to sneeze twice in a row. You'd probably find that offensive somehow. Anyway, this is a bop. I went to the Rock'n'Roll Hall Of Fame last month when I vacationed in Ohio and I remember that they had a Bangles section and this bop was playing and I was loving every second of it before moving onto the Heart section next to it playing Barracuda, which I also loved.

14) Sheena Easton - BOOT - I almost fell asleep. This was so boring and uninspiring, especially after the last two bops.

15) Jonas Blue - BOOT - Do I need to make a Mean Girls gif about Jonas Blue. I swear I see this irrelevant flop way too much, like he's everywhere, yet he never has had success in the states as far as I know and it's not shocking, cause he's literally a 100% copy of sooo many basic EDM DJ pop stars. Calvin and Zedd outsell him with ease.

16) Carlos Vives, Shakira - BOOT - No you don't get it, this became a meme in one of the Tengaged chats I'm in and it was funny at first and I authentically enjoyed the song, but then the meme went on for too long and I quite literally find this song insufferable now because of it.

17) Trina - BOOT - She seems like a queen, but the chorus was soooo bad. Plus, like, I get pull over is like "oh getting pulled over while driving" or whatever, but it's still a stretch so like...don't want it to win.

18) Girls Aloud - TOOT - Never heard this before, but I actually was having an enjoyable time listening to it. Kinda basic and a bit dated, but like...in all the best ways cause I'm a basic bitch. Bop! Great way to end this contest after the last 4 snoozes of songs.
730 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) B.o.B. - i never cared for b.o.b.'s parts, this song is the CHORUS. so nostalgic omgg. never a song i'd listen to fully, but i did love hearing the chorus while growing up.

02) Carrie Underwood - she has better songs in my opinion, but i can't deny that she served very hard on this vocally. i'm not mad abt the production but it's a decent song.

03) Tame Impala - oh how stunnin GORJUSS etc etc sounds like a song that'd be robbed as fuck in tsc. it's not an iconic entry but its definitely a good discovery tht i enjoyed fully.

04) Rascal Flatts - LMFAO i used to get my entire life to this song. i wanted to drag it but i can't help the nostalgia like.. idk its just giving for me no matter how much i try to fight it.

05) Stefanie Sun - i VERY MUCH SO enjoy the production on this. the song still loses me a bit at places but i think i liked it?

06) K3 - this was funny, for some reason i'm not living for the ENTIRE fantasy though im not sure if its just the style of song but its not rlly what im in the mood for atm

07) f(x) - MOMS. the build up to the drop sent me sm and that RANDOM chorus like this is so big brained and funny. my fav so far like they're bringing what needs to be brought.

08) Rihanna - a bit of a cop out isnt it. like u couldve sent this any old week. i get what an SOS is but the senders arm must have popped out the socket with how hard of a reach this was.

09) Katrina and the Waves - LOL MOMM. this is so iconic. in a way its an insufferable song, but it also puts a smile on my face so yeah i liked it.

10) Taylor Swift - i'm a bit bored, but i enjoyed listening to this for the most part. its another one of those songs u couldve just sent any old week though like give us something interesting.

11) Peter, Paul, & Mary - this wouldve been better if it was peter, paul, mary and LINDA! (yes im referring to linda leen.) but honestly i feel like mary is linda leen in a way because she stole the bloody show didnt she. THIS WAS A BIT GORJ ACTUALLY..  would love to travel on this jet plane.

12) Natalie Cole - immediately brought the energy up and i live for that. she bodied this honestly i was living. as i listen more this really is GREAT. i see a WIN in her future actually..

13) The Bangles - i've never cared for this song to be honest with u. but now i do because this listen actually ATE for me. i just enjoyed it fully idk. they got me.

14) Sheena Easton - got a bit bored honestly.. it's not my style at all

15) Jonas Blue - I HATE THIS OVERPLAYED AWFUL SONG. genuinely this song used to do my head in the year it came out. JUST WOULDNT STOP PLAYING. wish i could erase this song from my memory.

16) Carlos Vives, Shakira - shakira is mother but this was extremely boring to me.

17) Trina - the EXPLICIT music video. thats a new one. living for that. this is so iconic when TRINA is singing.. when is she collabing with STASI QUINN? the chorus grated on me by the 3rd time it came around like someone tell that man to SHUT THE FUCK UP. let the professionals do the work.

18) Girls Aloud - yassssssssssssssss. this random girls aloud track.. i lived. dated bop i was living.
730 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
01) B.o.B. - Oh this was cute! Been a while since I heard it so yas!
02) Carrie Underwood - This is a cute song like I love the overall tone of it but other than that it's just okay.
03) Tame Impala - Quite boring and went on for too long tbh.
04) Rascal Flatts - Again didn't enjoy this that much.
05) Stefanie Sun - omggggg she went off! Queen methinks.
06) K3 - LOL funny yet catchy!
07) f(x) - Everything in me wants to like this but for some reason I never really was a fan of this. Maybe it's a grower!
08) Rihanna - LMAO a big serve tbh! And also funny considering the theme of the week LMAO
09) Katrina and the Waves - omg a timeless bop that has been covered by so many artists!
10) Taylor Swift - I was just waiting for this to end!
11) Peter, Paul, & Mary - I was a bit bored at most of this song.
12) Natalie Cole - omg she slayed here!
13) The Bangles - LMAO my mom loves this song and I have to admit it's quite good!
14) Sheena Easton - OMG the 70s/80s girlies really used to go off producing one bop after the next!
15) Jonas Blue - It was bad.
16) Carlos Vives, Shakira - Oh a bop that I've actually never heard before!
17) Trina - Omg never heard this either and its stunning! I lived.
18) Girls Aloud - LMAO I never really lived for this group but I must admit I really enjoyed this.
730 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
01) B.o.B. - i have trauma from when my sister punched me in the face to this song…. but in other news, this hasn’t been sent yet???? i thought about but i’d assumed it had be sent already dkhdkdhdkdjjr anyways who wants to be the mordecai  to my twilight sparkle?? https://i.imgur.com/IFklJx5.gif
02) Carrie Underwood - OMG…. i used to eat this up on karaoke yasss… a classic. carrie underwood is the queen of country tbh…. like she never misses…
03) Tame Impala - this a bit gorg actually…. i never bothered to get into tame impala because i’m pretty but i have liked everything i’ve heard by them so idk
04) Rascal Flatts - omg i didn’t know they sung this…. yasss… i was obsessed with that one rascal flatts song…. not this one but yeah…. WHAT HURTS THE MOST….now that’s a classic ! but yeah this is a bop etc etc
05) Stefanie Sun - oh this is a slay…. YASSSSS…. i’m moving… yeah…. the production????? im foaming at the mouth…. this estrogenic serve….
06) K3 - OMG…. i’m shaking and foaming at the mouth…. this campy slay… sihskshsksjdkdjwishwishe YASSSSS…. this is so real…. i’m only flying this airline!!
07) f(x) - OMG…’jshskshsj this run of songs…. i’m slayed…. i remember this was in wsc but i don’t remember this being so good…. the chorus???? COME WITH ME. AIRPLANE. LOVE. THE PRODUCTION????? YASSSSSSSSSSHZHSKSHKSHSKS i don’t know a better song actually….
08) Rihanna - i do believe this qualifying for this theme makes me like it more but like this is such a hit idc…. like yasssssss
09) Katrina and the Waves - this has never been sent to beta before???? BAWPPPP kdhskdjkejd a classic…. a slay….  yeah….
10) Taylor Swift - honestly i don’t really see the hype behind this song? like yeah it’s good but it’s really not the best from reputation? but with that being said, it’s like really slaying rn…. saur good <3
11) Peter, Paul, & Mary - oh i’m sure people found this boring but not me ! this is gorgeous…. like…. so soothing…. yeah…. <33333 im in a trance….
12) Natalie Cole - the way i assumed this was some girls aloud member dkdhkshdkd but this is so fun…. i’m moving sm
13) The Bangles - this bops a little i can’t lie…. but it’s kinda iffy…. definitely didn’t age well you know? but yeah…
14) Sheena Easton - oh this is cute!! it’s fun…. i’ve never heard it before yassss
15) Jonas Blue - i’ve never heard the original 😭😭 but this is so campy…. no vocal talent in sight…. but that didn’t stop anyone!
16) Carlos Vives, Shakira - LMAO the guy is bad but shakira slays sm…. i’m moving my hips yassss
17) Trina - LMFAJSHSJHDKDHDDJD THIS IS SO CAMPY….. IM LIVING DKSHKSHSKSHD YASSSSSSS PULL OVER THAT ASS TOO FAT…
18) Girls Aloud - wait yasssss….. i usually find all girls aloud songs to be so blah and motr but this is actually a slay…. like….
730 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
01) B.o.B. - Seriously don't understand the hate on this! This is a classic song that i listen to all the time! This being the first song of the edition gives me good vibes!

02) Carrie Underwood - It's ok but just got a little boring since it is a 5 minute song so meh.

03) Tame Impala - No bye. Fuck off. Get in the bin.

04) Rascal Flatts - I had a nose bleed while this song was going even tho it's actually a vibe!

05) Stefanie Sun - It's kinda bad that I like this haha. It's not a screamer but honestly not bad at alll

06) K3 - What in the Adult Kidz Bop is this shit. Think I lost braincells through this.

07) f(x) - NO!

08) Rihanna - Mom! This is probably winning despite the massive loophole of this week.

09) Katrina and the Waves - This is such a bop and I can already tell it's gonna be scored well.

10) Taylor Swift - NOPE! BYE!

11) Peter, Paul, & Mary - Bored! Very bored!

12) Natalie Cole - She kinda served!

13) The Bangles - This is kinda bad but at the same time so good!

14) Sheena Easton - This is another banger ngl!

15) Jonas Blue - I absolutely love this song and tried to submit it but oh well!

16) Carlos Vives, Shakira - Ooo la la! I kinda fuck with this!

17) Trina - Ehh no this is a flop.

18) Girls Aloud - i kinda like not a massive fan tho
730 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
PULL OVER THAT ASS TOO FAT
730 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
Woooo!
730 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
hieeeeeeeeee

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!