This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 128: MODE OF TRANSPORTATION WEEK!!!

Topic » TSC BETA 128: MODE OF..

734 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
14) Sheena Easton- “9 to 5 (Morning Train)”

734 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
15) Jonas Blue - “Fast Car”

ALT LINK:

734 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
16) Carlos Vives, Shakira - “La Bicicleta”

734 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
17) Trina - “Pull Over”

734 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
18) Girls Aloud - “On The Metro”

734 days 15 hours ago
FromAWindow
ALL EIGHTEEN (18!!!) SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!!!

Y'all have until Thursday (5/5) @ 5 PM GMT / 1 PM EST / 10 AM PST to submit your votes and comments :)))

Good luck everyone!!!
734 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. b.o.b. - hmmmm. these wheels are giving final destination flight 180 to me. maybe it's the sight of that EVIL WITCH hayley williams i just hate her. there is something about her presence that irks me. really pumps my breaks. but she's probably the best part of this. like... can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are living out loud and embracing the moment living in denial embrace the moment to live out loud turn up the sound turn up the sound sound sound sound sound sound sound sound so(isukhejjrq3/7///|| i don't remember this being so mellow? the chorus is so pretty. b.o.b is kind of a flop though. is he talented? i don't think so. it's good but b.o.b drags this down sorry

02. carrie underwood - bruno mars has ruined cadillacs for me sorry. but i'm here for diva carrie underwood to wash the smell away. she's kind of giving murderess. her aileen wuornos era? i see it for her. i think i wish the chorus was punchier but country in general is just not my thing. the slow motion shots of her trying to run over this man were taking me out just get it over with diva... i like this actually. it's good yaurs. very DRAMA. very vladana. the death scene omg. very final destination [COMPLIMENTARY].

03. tame impala - i actually hate boats. or do u call them ships. u english people are so weird. like the boats that make a lot of noise i hate those. i've never gotten into tame impala because they make music for annoying people. it's the same with brockhampton, u know? it's like yeah you're nice and all but i hate ur lackies. this is very pretty however. like it's very pretty the production is so so so pretty. very psychadelic very yas. very serene, unlike a boat.

04. rascal flatts - highways are kinda scary. because like, there's a lot of anxiety? there's a lot of cars and they're all riding. so i guess life is like a highway. anyways this is FROM THE CARS SOUNDTRACK... that is the kind of dedication i must reward this week. this is so cute actually like i thought i'd hate it bc of the beer smell but it's so cute like :DDD it's not necessarily my thing but it's fun!!! unlike a real highway. there's still the hill climb racing stink to this but it's PRETTY shut up.

05. stefanie sun - i actually love running. jogging is one of my favorite things to do. i'm quite a heavy set person but i still love moving my legs in the air and stomp stomping the road in which i jog. this iuskdnfkujd,nfkjv,dsf this is absolutely amazing OMFGGGGGG no this is so me. like instrumentally vocally THIS IS A MASTERCLASS THIS IS THE BEST SONG I'VE HEARD IN MY LFIUIRKWJENSRLKJF,NVESFDF J,ESR AND SHE'S RUNNING IN THE VIDEO!!!!! this is such dedication. i must become as dedicated to running as she is. this is absolutely amazing everyone needs to hear this is trjrfbhmnfdmnnvfxcv df. omg. OMGGGGG.

06. K3 - this is giving...... prelude to snakes on a plane. u know that movie? with the guy who goes to the airplane bathroom to take a zoe wee and then a snake bites that chomper off?? very grueling stuff. not that i'm not all for it though, men must suffer and i believe K3 are allies in making that happen!!!! misandrist queens!!!! very avant garde.

07. f(x) - oh i literally love this song with all my might it is so good it is the amalgamation of music. i remember when i sent it to........................ world......w-w-wordld,s skld.,df world song contest. WHEEZE. world song contest oh my god. world song contest. HAHAHA. yeah. and it got shat on? alexeh23 is gonna tell u this is stinky and synthy they are so wrong. this is the peak of music. such a happy song. i feel like i'm in the clouds. i feel like drew barrymore in the airplane getting serenated by adam sandler and billy idol in the wedding singer (1998). very nice turbo beats. BEST SONG EVURRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

08. rihanna -
FromAWindow — Hoje às 18:09
Sos is a signal of distress for ships

and everybody moved. this song is a signal of the upmost distress i am distressed that it is so good! this is actually one of my favorite early rihanna songs. ABSOLUTELY washes the original argue with ur mothers, like the production is just GENIUS. i love this bop when this wins with 300 points i can't be mad. absolute collapse absolute YAAAAAAAS.

09. katrina and the waves - there is something that just irks me about this song. this woman thinks she's so cool that she's walking on sunshine. what if i were to trip you katrina and the waves. what if you fell and broke your legs. would you be walking on sunshine? i don't think you would. MONSTER! this is ok but i don't know it's VERY butt sweat. i feel like dreamworks movies have ruined this for me. they played this at all america's funniest home videos THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT IT. demonic. but like it's an okay song. a bit toe tappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. taylor swift - i would DEFINETLY slash her tires let's make that clear. in bree runway's words, wtf taylor swift cannot sing at all!!!! i think this is one of the songs her deranged fans point out as one of her best album tracks and god bless them. i mean. it's cute. i think she's done this better. but i wouldn't know. i don't like to interact with taylor swift. why is she cosplaying as canadian in this song? u're not SOURRY u are sorry. u are american taylor swift. I HATE HER! the song is fine though. not the serve everyone says it is btw

11. peter, paul & mary - omgg these are britney spears' lackeys. i don't know much about jet planes but i love the little jetpacks upgrades u could get on SUBWAY SURFERS. this is not a subway surfers slay. that said it is not a minion rush flop either. it's a very pretty song!! adam sandler would play this on the boat with his poor amnesiac wife of three kids drew barrymore in the movie 50 first dates (2004).

12. natalie cole - she has RINSED the bruno mars taste out of my mouth. charli wants to be her so bad btw. this is so dated but it's so fun i was gagged a little i was. i just think she's so pretty and she's definetly serving. riding the beat u could say. u could tell this came from her womb. thank u natalie cole<3 baby<3

13. the bangles - ok this is so real i used to slay the just dance 2 choreography ohhh my ass was there. hthat said i don't think egypt's culture is these white women's costumes. like they're vry nasty for this. BUT U KNOW... the music bops. it must be said. the verses are so good. i don't support them and want them very far away from me but i am tapping my toe from VERY AFAR. and i would definetly trip them on the street if i saw them. WALK YOUR OWN RACE BOJANGLES.

14. sheena easton - trains are so noisy i don't like them. hmmmm. i do think natalie washed her. this is a little unseasoned. a little propaganda. but also a little camp. i think i see the vision. she's so real actually. this is so camp. i stan this div.a

15. jonas blue - YAAAAAAAAAAAS. this is objectively motr but the memories associated to this beats. like to a 2016 me... it was very psychadelic. it was very sway ur forearm summr beats. so chillax. i appreciate that jess glynne was put on xanax before she recorded her vocals to this song. cause i hate that b*tch! this is so pretty idgaf.

16. carlos vives, shakira - OMG like... u just had to be there. this was also a 2016/2017 slay to me i don't remember the exact year but my hips remember every single thump thump of the beat. i actually can't ride bikes. i was a very heavy set sissy boy i never got the hang of it but i feel like shakira could teach me? her presence on this song is so soft and warm. u can tell she was speaking from the bosom. i think this is so cute. it's a little blended (2014) starring drew barrymore and adam sandler and bella thorne. but also drew barrymore and adam sandler. such a cute song!

17. trina - DUMPS IN THE TRUCK THIGHS LIKE WHAT AIN'T NONE HO GOT MORE BOOTY IN THE BUTT SISQO MADE THAT SONG WHEN HE SEE ME IN A THONG TH THONG THONG THONG!!!!!!! is steve back in beta this week LMFAO. ever since i was introduced to these beats by him this has been a staple in my gym playlist i'm amazed i didn't even consider this. this is EXACTLY what i came to mode of transportation week for. i fear trina's inhumanely hummongous awe inducing catastrophically FAT PHAT FATTY ASS trumps every single other mode of transportation so far. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. girls aloud - i was so scared when i saw them i thought i'd have to endure the most boring gamebot entry of all time. this is kind of one of their best songs so like. i'm at peace<3 this is so pretty. very cutebad. very euphoric actually aweee. nadine and cheryl were like. going at it. cheryl will never be famous bt.w. VERY GOOD SONG i never said anything bad about my gheurlsssssss.
734 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
Ily all icons, AMAZING week :)

1) - B.o.B. - LMAOOO tbh B.o.B. saying “shooting star” as an echo in the chorus is one of my favorite small details in music like it makes me laugh so fucking hard that I forget to care about the rest of the song OOPS. Like it’s a classic duh of course I sang along to Hayley Williams’ chorus but this isn’t life changing and never was. Fun though! Also B.o.B. And Hayley Williams as a collab is just objectively funny tbh

2) - Carrie Underwood - I am a little over Carrie rn if only because my boyfriend has played her new song on repeattttttt and I find modern country to be mostly hideous. However, damn this kinda hit tbh? Kinda iconic? Her voice is very palatable tbh and the story telling is fantastic, I think it’s just an interestingly composed and written song, kinda gorgeous. I like this a lot! Let’s hope the rest of the week doesn’t blow this out of the water! Edit: oops it kinda did but still great!

3) - Tame Impala - WOWWWWWWWWW (!!!!!!) oh this is so fucking up my alley it’s wild. I’ve always like LIKED tame impala but could never get TOOOO into them. A song I DO love by them though I have now been inspired to use in the future NO ONE SAW THAT!!! This however. WOWWWWWWW for a deluxe track my goddddd the bass and the vocals are sooooooooooo stunning it’s a bit more tsc than beta to me but who gives a fuck this is SOOO good. Wow.

4) - Rascal Flatts - LMAOOOOO okay first of all the rev up to start this song FLOWED SO NICELY from the last one, I am a genius I really am. Okay that said, this brought back SOOOO many memories, mostly because toy cars were my favorite toys growing up (BEFORE the movie, unlike here I am NOT follower irl) and I remember hearing this song growing up a lot. Honestly? Tbis kinda aged like wine this is just so…*breathes deeply*…boppy and fun!! I HATEEE that I’m saying this about a country but god this is so nostalgic tbh, very summery, and that guitar is just so joyous no matter what the genre. I did bop I did :)))

5) - Stefanie Sun - OMGGGGGG SERVEEEEEEE wowwwwww I’m SHOCKED at what this song became. Like I’m sooooo into this, kinda rock, kinda electronic, total bopppppppp!!!!!! This was sooooooooo stunning omggggggg that was one of the most breath taking experiences in beta I’ve ever had tbh. Wowwwwwwwwww ty sender :)))

6) - K3 - I LOVE THIS YASSSSSS oh this is so perfectly synthy and electronic and odd and I’m in loveeeeee with this :))) The vocals are a little grating but WHO CARES THIS IS SUCH A DANCEY SONG!!!

7) - f(x) - YESSSS this is kind of messy but again WHO CARES I’m livinggggggggg this feels kind of hyperpop inspired tbh (rip hyperpop LEGEND phoebe bridgers) I loveeee 4 walls which is less messy than this but this is honestly more of an experience which I love :))) Total synth pop so of course I’m hooked lmao

8) - Rihanna - FromAWindow — Hoje às 18:09

Fuck you. Fuck all the way off MISS SENDERRRR. I was sending this next week 100% and I’ve honestly had this constantly playing the past three months so the fact I can’t have it is TOO MUCH TO HANDLE. GOD THIS SONGGGGGG. Maybe my favorite song of all time???? God it just bopppppppppppppppssssssss the beat never dies and the harmonies fucking send me, I loveeee the despair in her voice tbh, sells this song completely and is so funnnnn to sing along to. I am in love with Rihanna and I ADOREDEEEEE this song HATERS COME AT ME I WANTED IT TOO OKAY AND I LET IT BE ACCEPTED

9) - Katrina and the Waves - This was my #1 option for the week going in and NO ONE TOOK IT until SOMEONE decided to switch their entry and I got sad lmaoooo. I mean this is just soooooooooo joyous, I’m just soooooooo happy with this song :)))) the horns just get me in SUCH a good mood :))) And singing that chorus is just such a kick in serotonin for me :)))) BOP!!!!!

10) - Taylor Swift - I do honestly really really love this song, probably my #2 Taylor Swift song. My best friend is such a swiftie it’s actually disgusting but we bond on this song and blasting it down PCH, I HIGHLY recommend listening to this in the car windows down kinda screaming this more than singing it :))) It’s just soooooo synthy and kinda dated in the best way and I really enjoy this quite a bit :)))

11) - Peter, Paul, and Mary - Awwww cute :)) A toe tapper as y’all would say :)) I want their harmonies to be…idk different I guess? But it’s very sit around the campfire and sing along :)) Cute! (And that’s in a good way LMAOO)

12) - Natalie Cole - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOVES THIS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! That bass just SENDS MEEEEEEE oh this is so fucking FIERCE kinda bald this hasn’t been used in drag race (has it? I don’t recall tbh). This is just so fucking 80s in the best fucking possible way I’m in LOVEEEE wow you could honestly inject that opening instrumental into my veins and I’d be immortal tbh.

13) - The Bangles - WELL THIS WAS MY #2 PICK THIS WEEK so y’all really fucking DRAINED me of my options this week LMAOO. I love this song, not my go to for 80s tbh but that guitar is just soooo good as is the bass and the melodies have a way of staying in your head :))) You’re welcome sender for LETTING YOU HAVE THIS :))

14) - Sheena Easton - Awwww cute but I wanted this to be better LMAO like it’s cute (not even in derogatory way) but like it just doesn’t stack up next to the rest of the week. It’s good! Better than I remember cuz the chorus kicked in, it’s very 80s does 50s and I’m usually on board for something doo wop, but like I’m not getting the MOST life to this.

15) - Jonas Blue - Oooooh the beat is good and so is the instrumental…and the voice is sooooo bad LMAOOOOO. All I have to say tbh, it’s good overall cuz there’s more music than a vocal performance but I wasn’t impressed.

16) - Carlos Vives, Shakira - Cute! Not for me but cute! I have nothing else to say sorry.

17) - Trina - LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE THING AND WHY IS IT SO CATCHY???????? Oh this is so beautiful and stunning. I love actually everything about this. That was everything thank you sender theres like nothing to actually say about this, better to just react, I loved this though :))

18) - Girls Aloud - YASSSSSSS oh I’m MOVINGGGGGGGG I didn’t totally get the last girls aloud entry but THIS??????? BAWPPPPPPP. When I random.orged this wasn’t supposed to close but I had a feeling this was gonna be the PERFECT closer and I do believe I was SO right :)))) (shit host, biased host, rigged host or something) I’m DANCING SO HARD!!!! Today I’m gonna point some girls that are so aloud.
734 days 8 hours ago
tbrown_47
Thanks for the fun week everyone! This was revolutionary <3

🚙 🚚 ⛵ ✈️ 🚁

car: basic, uninspired
truck: a bit of character, not great but better than your basic sedan
boat: the ride is bumpy, but there is a time a place for it
airplane: this takes you places you rarely get to go
helicopter: no explanation needed

B.o.B: ⛵ I remember this song being everywhere back in high school that it was annoying. But I always enjoyed this for the most part. I was super into B.o.B and anyone who knows me knows that I’m a Parawhore and Hayley Williams simp. And now that it’s not 2010 and played to oblivion any more, I can enjoy this a bit more

Carrie Underwood: 🚚 Honestly, if it’s country and not Kacey Musgraves, I probably won’t be super into it. Carrie is objectively a great singer so props to her for that, but I’m just not the target audience unfortunately

Tame Impala: ✈️ Tame Impala is such a vibe. Like when you’re in the mood to just vibe out, they hit HARD. I just love how well his voice flows with the instrumentation. Very dreamy, very ethereal, very tbrown

Rascal Flatts: ⛵ LMAO not Cars. Never liked that movie. This is catchy and fun. I don’t love it, but I did move. The guitar just really hits. I do hate how much I enjoy this

Stefanie Sun: ✈️ Wait this is kind of a bop. The instrumentation is funny to me, but also super good. This is taking me places. Wow. Oh yeah, this just keeps getting better and better. I’m living

K3: ⛵ I want to hate this. I really do. But I literally can’t. Like this is so funny, but interesting. It’s cute, and I’m definitely smiling. Very feelgood

f(x): 🚚 It’s approaching hyper pop levels of annoying, but thankfully not crossing that line. It’s fun, but not for me

Rihanna: ✈️
FromAWindow — Hoje às 18:09

And everybody moved. Is there anyone who doesn’t like this song? How has this not been submitted until now? This is definitely an early Rihanna fave.

Katrina and the Waves: ⛵ I knew this would be here, but not mad about it. It’s a cute bop. I feel like you can’t listen to this song and not be happy. It feels a tad long, but that’s just a minor gripe. I enjoy this

Taylor Swift: 🚚 I knew this would be here, and I’m a bit mad about it. Like she just doesn’t sound very good in this song. It’s better than some of her other songs, but I just don’t enjoy this like I’m sure most others will.

Peter, Paul, & Mary: 🚚 I respect the originality

Natalie Cole: 🚁 Yes, yes, and yes! I do love Miss Natalie. I’m living for this classic 80s sound. I hadn’t heard this song in quite some time and kind of forgot it existed, so I’m glad it’s here

The Bangles: 🚁 I do know all the words and was singing along, it’s true. I love the bass in this song. And the instrumentation all around is great. Didn’t age very well lyrically unfortunately

Sheena Easton: ⛵ It’s cute. Cute might not be good enough for points this week unfortunately. Actually, it’s kind of a grower. I think I get it now

Jonas Blue: 🚚 There’s some flavor here. The instrumentation was quite good so points for that. Just not my favorite song out of the bunch

Carlos Vives, Shakira: ⛵ This is quite enjoyable. It’s the type of song that you can put on in the background and forget about it. This might have to go in my music rotation during work.

Trina: 🚁 Yes da baddest bitch! We won. Truly. If you get it, you get it.

Girls Aloud: ✈️ We love the nasty bass. This is actually a bop. I wasn’t expecting this tbh. Yep, I’m moving. They outdid themselves with this song
734 days 1 hour ago
ianfitz0012
01) B.o.B. - as a song? 5/10. It's always been overrated to me. It's a song by a rapper with one hook that people seem to love but aged like such milk over time. I remember when this came out people never stopped playing it. I don't think I've recovered from the PTSD since. Now, as a method of transportation? It gets the job done. It's certainly no SOS
02) Carrie Underwood - I do love songs that tell a good story, and this is up there for sure. Maybe one of the last great songs she will ever make to attract my attention, as she is really leaning into her country roots lately. I miss her fun pop bops, but I can't blame her for doing what she feels is better for her career (or maybe she hates the gays idk). Anyways good method of transportation as well
03) Tame Impala - this is kinda what I expect from these men. I'm sure my alt friends stan this song, I would maybe play this as like mood music but I wouldn't seek it out to play it if you know what I mean
04) Rascal Flatts - an actual bop cover! We love disney pixar's CARS! There is so much infectious energy in this song it really does go off. As a method of transportation however, I'm docking it a few points. I prefer something like what the first three entries have done
05) Stefanie Sun - ok miss stefanie! Provide us with an unexpected rock n roll tinged entry! I enjoy this in the moment but unfortunately begin to forget it as the songs progress
06) K3 - MOMS!!!!!!! First time hearing this I would love to take K3 airlines anywhere they would take me!
07) f(x) - a surprise for me, th more I listened to it I just… got it. Idk. Love the chorus!
08) Rihanna - absolute bop. HOWEVER, this is not a method of transportation, sorry
09) Katrina and the Waves - absolute banger classic however as a mode of transportation it loses me a little… still it's better than SOS.
10) Taylor Swift - never really paid attention to this but listening through it now… maybe I slept on it a little. Toned down but still catchy and it feels epic in its own way
11) Peter, Paul, & Mary - almost too slow for me to stan. It's quiet and I never really got on board with this plane if you know what I mean. But I'll say one element to the song I enjoy is what each voice adds to the song. Listening to it feels very three dimensional
12) Natalie Cole - I love the attitude and sass in this song, it's truly something else. I do prefer the Survivor contestant with the same name tho
13) The Bangles - these queens kinda are delivering… low key but still fun
14) Sheena Easton - maybe the sleeper of the contest… I forgot about this banger and it continues to be wine. I'm probably going to be singing this all week now
15) Jonas Blue - oh edgy… you didn't send Tracy Chapman's fast car (0) but you sent a cover of it… not for me
16) Carlos Vives, Shakira - thank you Carlos and Shakira for such a fun n simple bop! Not really out there or epic or anything but who doesn't want to put themselves in this MV and just have a little fun, ya know
17) Trina - pull over as a method of transportation, I'll allow it. It's very clearly about cars of course ;) Trina is such a queen I'm so proud of her for having a song completely about a method of transportation! She should do more mom
18) Girls Aloud - this is like average brit pop that I thought was the saturdays for a second. Yea it's MOR in this very special contest but I'm not really getting anything special from this :\
732 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
01) B.o.B. – didn’t enjoy the rapping bits. Its not something I would normally listen to.
02) Carrie Underwood – its okay, a bit bland. That was one long ending!!
03) Tame Impala – a bit mellow, a bit hypnotic!
04) Rascal Flatts – enjoyed that!!
05) Stefanie Sun – bits of the tune have a 60s 70s tv show feel about it!
06) K3 – reminds me of a very bad Eurovision song!
07) f(x) – it was okay until they did that funny repetitive noise and started saying airplane!
08) Rihanna – not a fan, it’s a hard listen when an annoying singer is making noises over a better tune!
09) Katrina and the Waves – hubby mentioned this one when I was looking for a song!! It’s a classic.
10) Taylor Swift – no something I would choose to listen to, it was okay.
11) Peter, Paul, & Mary – oh heres an oldie!!
12) Natalie Cole – this was a good disco tune!
13) The Bangles – I always like this one!
14) Sheena Easton – wasn’t much of a fan of hers but this is a classic!!
15) Jonas Blue – the original was a lot lot better!
16) Carlos Vives, Shakira – got a Shakira song on the second go on heardle the other week!! If you don’t know what heardle is, it’s a music version of wordle, if you don’t know what wordle is, where you been!!!
17) Trina – what mode of transport was that!!
18) Girls Aloud – never been a fan, this didn’t change my mind!
732 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
01) B.o.B. – This song is just a mash of singers who doesn’t mix at all and it sounds super disjointed to my ears
02) Carrie Underwood – She is delivering power I crave as I like this dark build up in the music and the strength in her vocals
03) Tame Impala – This song feels like I’m on a boat as it just drags on with the seas as there is nothing in sight that is entertaining
04) Rascal Flatts – I love this charming song being such a great gem as the rock sound blends so well and I love the lyrics and their vocals and I can’t get enough of it
05) Stefanie Sun – Well this feel quite dated with the music going at a running pace and the singer not sounding in tune
06) K3 – Already I can’t help to smile to this cheery tune that brings the bubble gum pop back and I would love to go on their airline
07) f(x) – Uh the verses showed promise with that nice music but then it got shat on with the chaotic mash if the chorus that plonks everything together
08) Rihanna – This song clearly needs an SOS to save it as it is frankly appalling with that repetitive singing and obnoxious bass line
09) Katrina and the Waves – Now this is a song I needed to help brighten up my day as the singer brings the sunshine energy and it’s so goddam catchy
10) Taylor Swift – Who asked for this song and I’m serious because it is bland and lacks any impact there, I said it
11) Peter, Paul, & Mary – I love this trio very much and this is a sweet relaxing song as I quietly smile and rock side by side to this awe-inspiring tune
12) Natalie Cole – It feels like one hell of a party going on here and yeah it is nice at first but after a while it gets annoying and causes a headache
13) The Bangles – This is already iconic and I do love walking like an Egyptian to work every day and this has a catchy beat and hook which works a treat
14) Sheena Easton – It’s the other 9 to 5 song and this one is very much underrated as it has that boppy music and cute vocals
15) Jonas Blue – This is a song I would hear on the radio and it is alright for sure but it lacks vocal energy and the music seems a bit too laidback for a dance track
16) Carlos Vives, Shakira – Yeah let’s get grooving to this danceable beat as the chorus is when the song comes to life and I wish the verses were this exciting
17) Trina – Oh my I wasn’t expecting to hear these lyrics and this song is all about the booty and I don’t think I can handle all of this as it is just too much
18) Girls Aloud – They are a fantastic group and have this distinctive sound that grabs my attention but it is obvious this song is meant to be an album filler and that beat is super outdated
732 days 2 hours ago
ilovetosing
1) B.o.B. - “Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams)” - Hayley Williams is absolutely amazing in this song, B.o.B. on the other hand however, is not.

2) Carrie Underwood - “Two Black Cadillacs” - This is like a glass of lukewarm water, it's ok, but nothing too amazing here.

3) Tame Impala - “The Boat I Row” - This song got me questioning is my earphone broken and it got me really uncomfortable, I could've liked this song a lot if it wasn't for that.

4) Rascal Flatts  - “Life is a Highway” - This is decent, in fact I kind of like this.

5) Stefanie Sun  - “Running” - Yes, let's all start running now.

6) K3 - “K3 Airlines” - You know what, I would actually take a ride with this airline. I really wanted to trash this song so bad before I listen to this but this is lowkey a bop.

7) f(x) - “Airplane” - This song was quite good until I hear the chorus.

8) Rihanna - “SOS” - I really don't like this song......, yeah nothing else to say about this.

9) Katrina and the Waves - “Walking on Sunshine” - It's ok I guess, at least it's upbeat.

10) Taylor Swift - “Getaway Car” - I always liked her country songs more, if this was "White Horse" I would've immediately point it.

11) Peter, Paul, & Mary - “Leaving On a Jet Plane” - Well, it's ok I guess.

12) Natalie Cole  - “Pink Cadillac” - This is very underwhelming as a disco tune tbh.

13) The Bangles - “Walk Like An Egyptian” - This is ok I guess.

14) Sheena Easton- “9 to 5 (Morning Train)” - This is quite decent for me.

15) Jonas Blue - “Fast Car” - Seriously? This is submitted instead of Tracy Chapman? Wow, immediate 0 from me tbh.

16) Carlos Vives, Shakira - “La Bicicleta” - Yay, look, another raggaeton here.

17) Trina - “Pull Over” - Yeah, no.

18) Girls Aloud - “On The Metro” - Which metro line is this? Noise Metro? It's so loud and noisy.
731 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) b.o.b. - definitely one for the tumblr girlies... i see hayley williams of paramore + i start convulsing. potentially the best work she has been part of? that chorus is a moment i cant lie... i don't remember b.o.b. being this average though :/ its cute i guess!

02) carrie underwood - oh this is high drama... she's fighting for her life a la vladana right here right now. im not necessarily a carrie underwood girl but maybe i SHOULD be because i've heard very few misses from her. it's not a piece to be listened to but it's a piece to be absorbed + im absorbing every last particle. DRAMA! claps so much

03) tame impala - well this is ok isnt it! pretty lidl eardrum massage :) i wont remember a thing about this when stefanie sun is over

04) rascal flatts - FROM CARS??? very obvious approach to the theme ZERO points. forget beery burp this was a whole beery BELCH. kind of hated this like no one is this positive about highways right?? theres just no way it doesnt feel true and authentic to this theme. bloody awful. and the song was bad too!

05) stefanie sun - oh this is nice! very experimental and nostalgic we love her for that. not sure im a massive fan of the vocal rly but i do think this is a very intelligent piece with a lot of intelligence and thought behind it. gorgeous instrumental <3
731 days 17 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        B.o.B. “Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams)” – This song used to be everywhere back in 2010! This is such a random collab, I used to play it just for Hayley Williams part!
2.        Carrie Underwood “Two Black Cadillacs” – Heard this before somewhere. This is a bop!
3.        Tame Impala “The Boat I Row” – Didn’t really go anywhere
4.        Rascal Flatts “Life is a Highway” – Not a song from cars! Never liked that movie! This was quite cringe!
5.        Stefanie Sun “Running” – it’s fine, a bit bland
6.        K3 “K3 Airlines” – Scooch is quaking! This was a lot of fun!
7.        f(x) “Airplane” – Kind of a mess, it’s fine.
8.        Rihanna “SOS” – “Shut up and drive” was right there for this theme lol. But yeah this is such a bop!
9.        Katrina and the Waves “Walking on Sunshine” – This song is such a big ball of fun! Overused in films but who cares it’s a bop!
10.        Taylor Swift “Getaway Car” – This was quite nice
11.        Peter, Paul, & Mary “Leaving On a Jet Plane” – Didn’t know who sung this, this is a really nice song
12.        Natalie Cole  “Pink Cadillac” – This song has a lot of songs that I’ve heard before somewhere but no clue where. This was quite good.
13.        The Bangles “Walk Like An Egyptian” – Bop! This song goes off!
14.        Sheena Easton “9 to 5 (Morning Train)” – I love how pissed off she looks when she says “restaurant” and then sees the coffee! This song is so much fun! Bop!
15.        Jonas Blue “Fast Car” – The original was right there! This was a choice!
16.        Carlos Vives, Shakira “La Bicicleta” – I liked Shakiras parts. The man not so much!
17.        Trina “Pull Over” – This is something that exists
18.        Girls Aloud “On The Metro” – BOP BOP BOP!!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!