This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 114

Topic » TSC BETA 114

834 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
15) Avril Lavigne - 'Hot'
834 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
16) Galantis - 'Peanut Butter Jelly'
834 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
17) Lizzo - 'Tempo (feat. Missy Elliot)'
834 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
18) BEAST - 'Shock'
834 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
19) Florence + The Machine - 'You've Got The Love'
834 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
all 19 songs have been posted!

u know the drill by now comment and send ur votes to me pennytrationstan

u have until thursday the 27th 8pm GMT!
834 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
AND since i'm hosting for the foreseeable future here are my comments which i have been told were dearly missed by a total of 2 people

01. aaliyah - probably her best song which means its quite probably the best song of all time made by anyone. beyoncé was mad as fuck and that's why she knocked down that plane. rest in peace davina
02. jamie lynn spears - omggggggggggggg she looks just like ted cruz
03. arash - my hips are faintly winding and grinding to these beats. if i had grown up with this maybe it'd be the booga wooga slay? but i like it
04. rocket girls - i think they're queens and real women! likeee, turn that wackpink shite off. turn that shitzy shite OFFFFFFFFFUUUUHG. that shit is for losers. i love when women conform to their societal roles
05. kelis - 'caught out there' is BETTER but this is still a fantastic song. she just sounds like a drunk aunt at a wedding reception on this it's quite endearing and she -IS- RIGHT. facts have shown she DID brought the boys to the yard cause she's BAUSSEY. u just have to respect that in a woman and i am 100% with her
06. paramore - ok like yeah this is a rly good song SONICALLY we know this but those lyrics LMAO sister. i'm all for women hating women but not when the woman is hayley williams sporting a chicken little haircut like LMAOOOOO get a grip sister! U did not win this battle nor the war. maybe if the cunty woman was singing this she would have made more points !
07. jolin tsai - i like her! obviously namie amuro is better but i like jolin! this is fun and cute! she brought her pussy to the wilderness and decided to give folkloremnnyashhuhrsss. this feels like something naomi campbell's ethiopian swiss grandmother would produce. iconic!
08. selena gomez - there's something really funny about this and i don't know what it is. i think it's her outfit? she was four years old when she recorded this. obviously outsold her new discography she's terrible now. selena needed the scene. this is the funniest song i've ever heard in my life OWWOHWOHWOW ITS MAGIC!! U KNOOOOOIUW. like it's just such a goofy hook. now that i think about it this is incredible and her best song to date. i'm gonna sing this at tengaged karaoke contest an dur' all gonna be so fuckin gagged
09. ashanti - i would've preferred 'waiting for tonight' PERSONALLY but ashanti does have a very varied discography. this is an incredible song but i wish she did more acting like u kno the movie gigli??? also i hate this feature film for a music video. SHUT UR TRAP LUSCIOUS LET JENNIFER SING
10. lee jung hyun - i actually knew this prior to the contest.... she is INSANE LIGHTS OUT. i just want to headbang and bang this pussy to this hit. literally skin me alive while this is on i am OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is my death metal rah rah like a dungeon dragon moment
11. twenty one pilots - THEY'RE STILL AROUND??? this is cute. so probably the best song theyll ever make
12. shakira - this and aaliyah's killer's 'sweet dreams' had a hold on me when i was 5. i had those songs in my psp! she put her monster high pussy into this rah rah banger, but the english verses are so awkward LMAO. though i guess that's on par with shakira. korean queen
13. katie melua - this is cool for the it starts with my toes and it crinkles my nose wherever it goes i always knows girls but i'm not the target demographic
14. corbin bleu - THAT'S MY PAPA . THAT'S MY PAPAA THAT'S MY SILLY RABBIT AWOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUHG..... pop masterpiece no exaggeration like wow. the immense snappery is just like insane he is insane WOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. i am just in awe. and lucas graabel is going to hell for stealing him away from me circa 2006 even though i was 2
15. avril lavigne - i don't know i just feel like melissa is better? than the dead avril. like this is a fantastic song. could the dead avril do this? no she couldn't. we love melissa and we thank her for this! her peak.
16. galantis - this is so unsettlin g to me like when the high pitched sampling squeal thingies come on i get so scared like woosh!! turn that off . i don't mean to offend but i am hiding under the covers gritting my teeth girls :Y"//"/
17. lizzo - i think missy elevates everything she's ever on. this is so fun!
18. BEAST - i have no recollection of this whatsoever. they want to be INFINITE so bad but i'll accept the concept this is THROBBING with talent actually. these 2010 chainsaw beatsmmhmmm . could one of ur WHITE boybands circa 2010 do this ? MAYBE talented kings the wanted, but only them.
19. florence + the machine - SHE REEKS let's make THAT clear. but i lurve this song uwu like it's ingrained in my brain as a 4 year old. omgggggg nvm this is so embarrassing haha i thought this was the this is the life song where u wake up to the side where u gonna go where u gonna go where u gonna sleep tonight. i had that song in my psp! but i like this song too :3
834 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
1) - Aaliyah - Ughhhhhhhh so smooth. So good. This feels like the early front runner and for good reason, this was such a consistently good song the whole way thru

2) - Jamie Lynn Spears - Instant zero. This is kinda tasteless imo. 

3) - Arash - WERQQQQQQQQQQ YESSSSSSSSS the mix isn’t great I’ll be honest but who gives a fuck when the beat is THIS good? I loved this so fucking much!

4) - Rocket Girls  - This is just so infectious!!! It’s admittedly a tad extreme and not in a campy way but that’s to be expected with some sub genres of Chinese pop, I enjoyed this overall!

5) - Kelis - I’m gonna interpret this as camp before I say I dislike this. I don’t think I could legitimately like this because of some of the vocal effects but the lyrics are making me laugh and it’s incredibly funky so I’m into it :)

6) - Paramore - This is a classic duh, I moved. I think this will, unfortunately, be the obvious send that the masses shit on but I really enjoyed this relisten, Olivia found dead :)

7) - Jolin Tsai - I loveeeee the beat and her voice is really pretty as are the background vocals in the bridge, those were realllyyyyyy pretty. Idk why this doesn’t fully come together for me? I enjoy this for sure but I wasn’t moving which is sad cuz the song was good!

8) - Selena Gomez - I need the receipts of where exactly this charted lmaooooo. This is fine. Idk, cute!

9) - Ashanti - Oooh another hookup jam I see. I have a feeling this’ll get lost in the shuffle in comparison to the aaliyah track, which I do like more, but I do enjoy this!

10) - Lee Jung Hyun - This went so fucking hard LMAOOO I enjoyed this but it won’t stand out tbh

11) - Twenty One Pilots - I…*exhales and readies self*…really enjoy this. I think this is great! I’m kinda shocked cuz I usually don’t like this group, but I do love an indie pop rock moment and this definitely served that which is absolutely not expected from BETA! I really liked this and am glad I was introduced to this :)

12) - Shakira - The beat was so good and then she starting singing which was…unfortunate. Her howling in the chorus had me howling tho lmao

13) - Katie Melua - This was umm something. Don’t get me wrong the vibes were gorggggg. I loved the flute and the instrumentation was great, but umm these lyrics could’ve used an editing team. Kinda took me out of the moment

14) - Corbin Bleu - Honestly, we love a man who pushes against toxic masculinity one jump rope at a time. He definitely gets pegged by one in the future. As a song this was only good nostalgic vibes but nothing besides “Fabulous” is going to ever hold up as well as when I was 9.

15 ) - Avril Lavigne - Yesssss imposter come throughhhhh I loved this :))) I always am here for a feminist pop punk/grunge moment and this was so upbeat and fun :)

16) - Galantis - I know this is just a me thing but I hate this with every fiber of my being.

17) - Lizzo - LMAOOOO these lyrics are soooooo good. And this beat? Bitchhhh lizzo was such a moment two years ago and it still serves tbh I liveeeeee now like I did in 2019 :)))

18) - Beast - This also goes really fucking hard LMAOOO I moved! I don’t love some of the electronic elements but I did move!!

19) - Florence and the Machine - I really would like to enjoy this but like her voice on this song is meh and that means a lot to me so I’m sorry I didn’t really enjoy this before and I don’t enjoy this now :/
834 days 12 hours ago
Darbe
01) Aaliyah – never actively checked out her music, but I seem to enjoy the stuff I hear. This is a smooth sultry listen.
02) Jamie Lynn Spears – not sure why BETA has started sounding like this, but I’m not impressed.
03) Arash – sounds like something I’d expect to find in mid 2000s Eurovision. Comparatively, it’d be better than a lot of stuff there, but it’s hard to FULLY appreciate this in 2022 without nostalgic appeal.
04) Rocket Girls – not a fan. The lyrics are giving ILIRA and it’s not a compliment, trust.
05) Kelis – this is alright. It’s not a style I’m TOO crazy about personally but it was certainly listenable.
06) Paramore – a classic. Always loved this even though the lyrics are apparently controversial or something. Glad this style of music is making more of a comeback again!
07) Jolin Tsai – this s alright. Too dated to make waves for me but I can appreciate it, it’s cute.
08) Selena Gomez – she has so many songs which would’ve gotten high points from me. This is way too juvenile Disney for my liking. Not for me, sorry!
09) Ashanti – until now I don’t think I’d actually heard an Ashanti song even though I’ve always liked her in my mind. I liked this; the vibe was very chill!
10) Lee Jung Hyun – quite a fun dated moment. It did its thing.
11) Twenty One Pilots – there were better options by TOP available. This is a decent indie-pop moment regardless, but their music usually has a more signature sound. Yeah, decent!
12) Shakira –  this is better than I remember it being back in the day. Production is solid and the wolf concept is fun. One of her better songs I’d say.
13) Katie Melua – she kind of just disappeared in the music industry, didn’t she? This isn’t her best song but it was a nice pleasant listen. 
14) Corbin Bleu – still not understanding why BETA has taken a Disney direction. Not as offensive as some but it’s still not for me at all. 
15) Avril Lavigne – still my favourite Melissa song. It has aged so well. The new wave verses, the pop-rock chorus, the catchy hook. Everything works. One for the history books.
16) Galantis – terrible visuals but i LOVE this song. The perfect blend between disco and EDM in my opinion. The glitched vocal moments are also so catchy. It had a bit of a chokehold over me in 2021.
17) Lizzo – this is okay. Probably wouldn’t have been my choice for Lizzo, but I guess I can see the fun in this.
18) BEAST – instantly jumps out as being dated to me. I imagine this is what an Eric Saade B-Side from 2010 would sound like.
19) Florence + The Machine – the Lungs album has so many impressive songs that this always paled in comparison for me. It’s cute on its own merits, even though talent contests ruined this in the early ‘10s.
834 days 11 hours ago
J2999
001. Aaliyah - 'Rock The Boat' : Beautiful! Talented! Moving! Exciting! She gave sooo much. RIP.
002. Jamie Lynn Spears - 'Follow Me (Zoey 101)' : Sometimes like old intros really slap, especially when they’re decent nostalgia I guess? I never watched this show so like did nothing for me, eh. Little bit decent. Though of COURSE Dan Schneider has his paws all over that one.
003. Arash - 'Boro Boro' : It’s a bit of a bop. It’s not a Level 5, but it’s like… decent. Satisfactory.
004. Rocket Girls - 'Calorie' : The feel here is just very… 🥴 BUT at the same time… it’s at least giving SOMETHING slightly, and that’s more than what most recent Beta songs can say, so like… it could be a lot worse.
005. Kelis - 'Bossy (feat. Too $hort)' : Not really getting anything from this. A couple bits are ok, but overall eh pass.
006. Paramore - 'Misery Business' : Other than their TikTok song I don’t think I know any of their music, and this doesn’t have me RUSHING to listen more, but it’s still good. One of the best so far.
007. Jolin Tsai - 'Dancing Diva' : Go Dancing Diva give us a solo! The actual song is like eh, but not hideous, but her dancing solo makes me enjoy this, so I might have to point it simply for that.
008. Selena Gomez - 'Magic' : As soon as I saw Selena it was simple. It had to be Back To You, Wolves or Magic, else it was a 0. Someone understood the assignment. Boppppp. I still remember seeing the WOWP Movie like over a decade ago and this bop hit then, and it still does now.
009. Ashanti - 'Foolish' : Yesss give us KingGeek!!! ◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ ASHANTI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº
010. Lee Jung Hyun - 'Ari Ari' : Honestly…. I moved. This was quite the bop, one of the only songs so far to actually… keep giving something the entire way through. Support.
011. Twenty One Pilots - 'Shy Away' : Definitely not the TØP song I’d have hoped to see, but it’s still good. It got better too throughout, so that was pleasant of course. Yeah good song.
012. Shakira - 'She Wolf' : Queen them hips don’t lie. Not one of her best songs honestly, but still good. Enjoyed more than most songs so far so yess.
013. Katie Melua - 'Nine Million Bicycles' : Sorta lost me after the first line of lyrics. I’m 50/50 about the music, it’s not amazing, but not bad either.
014. Corbin Bleu - 'Push It To The Limit' : This started as all fun and games till the realisation he was the guy from HSM, yeah no. The song itself is like still OK, but eh.
015. Avril Lavigne - 'Hot' : Better Avril choices are out there, but she’s seemingly a consistently good artist, and showed that here. Good song.
016. Galantis - 'Peanut Butter Jelly' : Out of all the Galantis solo songs, this is their best, quite a bop actually. Serve.
017. Lizzo - 'Tempo (feat. Missy Elliot)' : Interesting… it’s about what I expected it to be really, there’s some decent parts within this, nothing massivelyyyy for me, but it’s like… decent enough still, so takes it.
018. BEAST - 'Shock' : I love Eric Saade. This was a good song, not heard before, but enjoyed it yeah, simple as.
019. Florence + The Machine - 'You've Got The Love' : This song was randomly used for a football advert, still not entirely sure why but hey, like a decade ago and since then I’ve always been a fan! Good song still yes, good music, her voice is good, yeah.

832 days 23 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Aaliyah “Rock The Boat” – it’s fine. A bit bland
2.        Jamie Lynn Spears “Follow Me (Zoey 101)” – Ted Cruz? This got a top 10 result when it was entered to TSC a few years ago!
3.        Arash “Boro Boro” – Oh deary me, this is bad!!!
4.        Rocket Girls “Calorie” – Not something I’ll be rushing back to listen to but it was a decent listen
5.        Kelis “Bossy (feat. Too $hort)” – Haven’t heard this song before but I was vibing along to this.
6.        Paramore “Misery Business” – Such a bop! This song gives me so much life! Can’t believe this hasn’t been sent before
7.        Jolin Tsai “Dancing Diva” – I was vibing along to this. Not sure about the last drop though, it was a bit of a mess
8.        Selena Gomez “Magic” – I didn’t know this cover was a thing! Such a mess but I can’t help but like it for that reason
9.        Ashanti “Foolish” – Quite a chill sound.
10.        Lee Jung Hyun “Ari Ari” – What’s with the football hooligan chant? Lol.
11.        Twenty One Pilots “Shy Away” – it’s fine. Doesn’t really stand out in any way
12.        Shakira “She Wolf” – Still goes off! Such a bop!
13.        Katie Melua “Nine Million Bicycles” – Forgot about this song! I used to love this back in the day
14.        Corbin Bleu “Push It To The Limit” – This was so cheesy!
15.        Avril Lavigne “Hot” – I love Avril! Such a good song!
16.        Galantis “Peanut Butter Jelly” – A bit odd but I was weirdly vibing along to it
17.        Lizzo “Tempo (feat. Missy Elliot)” – This song goes off! Even though I’m one of the skinny hoes she’s dragging! Also love Missy Elliot!
18.        BEAST “Shock” – the rapping kind of killed the vibe
19.        Florence + The Machine “You've Got The Love” – I used to be obsessed with this song! I even had a poster of her on the moon from the video!
832 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
01) Aaliyah - not my kind of thing, it’s a bit samey and bland.
02) Jamie Lynn Spears - that was very short!
03) Arash - really not my sort of thing.
04) Rocket Girls - it was okay.
05) Kelis - really really not a fan of this sort of music.
06) Paramore - I like paramore!
07) Jolin Tsai - it was ok, heard worse. Catchy in places.
08) Selena Gomez - I love the original, why did you do that!
09) Ashanti - is this from a film,. It very repetitive.
10) Lee Jung Hyun - oh my god no!! this is awful.
11) Twenty One Pilots - best song so far.
12) Shakira - not a fan, it was okay.
13) Katie Melua - it’s a bit bland, but pleasant enough. Scary fact but since this song was recorded another 1.7billion people now inhabit this planet!
14) Corbin Bleu - very teen boppy!! It was okay.
15) Avril Lavigne - not normally a fan, but this was okay.
16) Galantis - well that was weird!!
17) Lizzo - Nope!
18) BEAST - its like kpop meets Eurovision!!
19) Florence + The Machine - cant believe this has not been used before!
831 days 22 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Aaliyah - 'Rock The Boat' - A nice surprise, I didn't expect myself to enjoy this song as I think I would. However, it drags on a little too long.

02) Jamie Lynn Spears - 'Follow Me (Zoey 101)' - Boooo we wanted Hilary Duff.

03) Arash - 'Boro Boro' - I mean, I can't decide if this song is trying to go Bollywood or Hollywood and that annoys me.

04) Rocket Girls - 'Calorie' - I.HATE.THIS.SONG. This song sucks in so many ways and I can't even get this out of my head because of the earworm effect that I get from this song.

05) Kelis - 'Bossy (feat. Too $hort)' - Oh lmao no no no, this song is not going to get any points from me. This song is so cringy that I was literally laughing the whole song.

06) Paramore - 'Misery Business' - I had never really been into punk rock so yeah.
831 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Aaliyah – Well I’m frankly bored out of my mind listening to this music mess that has no rhythm
02) Jamie Lynn Spears – This is an alright theme song that has a good rock tune but the singing is mediocre
03) Arash – The music gets really repetitive and the singer just doesn’t have the vocal chops for this
04) Rocket Girls – Thank you Rocket Girls for teaching me how to eat healthy in a fun way and this was quite good
05) Kelis – Ah the singing is pitchy and yeah, this song is not for me at all as I can’t help to cringe right through it
06) Paramore – Oh yes now we are in business as the music has that high energy and I crave this bop of a tune
07) Jolin Tsai – This is a bland mess as the singer doesn’t provide energy and is easily forgettable
08) Selena Gomez – The song is a classic and Selena is doing a great cover as she puts her own charm and is just so sweet to hear
09) Ashanti – I can’t help to yawn as this feels quite dated with the beats and it just gets boring very quickly
10) Lee Jung Hyun – Yes, I am banging along to this chaotic tune that has everything to keep me entertained for ages and I just simply love it
11) Twenty One Pilots – They got a good voice but the song doesn’t help that much with it sounding lacklustre
12) Shakira – This is not my fav Shakira song with it being lazy and stupid and I’ll throw the whole dictionary at it as there isn’t enough words for my frustration at it
13) Katie Melua – Who knew that there were nine million bicycles in Beijing and this is a nice sweet song that goes by so smoothly
14) Corbin Bleu – Oh yeah let’s push it and this is bringing the beat up and he got a sick voice and I very much adore this anthem
15) Avril Lavigne – She will always be the Queen of punk and this song helps to bring some of it out but it needs more energy and power
16) Galantis – For some weird reason I feel uneasy about this song with it’s awkward remix and those voice effects being off putting
17) Lizzo – She has got so much sass and high energy as she is delivering all that greatness and I’m eating it all up
18) BEAST – I am pumping my hands up as this has got such an awesome tune that is banging and those voices are so good
19) Florence + The Machine – This is their best song and it has so much power and it is so high music wise and it is just so nice to listen to
831 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
01) Aaliyah - eh she is just not my taste personally, i am not a huge r&b_ so ): i am sure others will like this more than me!
02) Jamie Lynn Spears- she is a disgusting human being and that just made this age like milk personally, my apologies <3
03) Arash- honestly sorta a bop but it felt like it was missing something to make it...POP more!
04) Rocket Girls- me and fritz carb counting like...anyway i was just not into this one either tbh, i felt it was a little flat for my liking :/
05) Kelis- i was bored zzzzzzzzz her voice is nice but yeah just not for MOI!
06) Paramore- honestly compared to these other songs it sorta is bopping, im normally not a fan of this man but she sorta went off in this. it feels so(rta) good!
07) Jolin Tsai- dances along with her! bop alert! she slayed.
08) Selena Gomez- LMAOOOOOOO this is just...revolutionary. the movie was so good and this horribly produced video just elevates it even more. waves my wand and vanishes away mi madre so hard.
09) Ashanti- DOES THE ASHANTI WAVE SO HARD! WAVES THE ASHANTI FLAG!
10) Lee Jung Hyun- inject this into my blood stream please and ty. <3
11) Twenty One Pilots- twenty one pilots is just something that u can put a gun to my head and id ask them to just shoot personally. not for me.
12) Shakira- mom. she has so many better songs but this one is pretty good too. queen
13) Katie Melua- im just imagining whatever is dragging her through the sand slightly out of camera...it was like boring obviously but sorta a good kind of boring? like j2999 if he was a song. i liked.
14) Corbin Bleu- this...CHARTED? where...it wasnt too bad i guess but HSM has a ton of like...much better songs i will just assume were all submitted last week!
15) Avril Lavigne- this was the clone after she died right? i liked it. good for new avirl. queen!
16) Galantis- oh thank god i was petrified this was the peanut butter jelly time song for a second...loves galantis, can do no wrong in my boring eyes.
17) Lizzo- was good enough for this week tbh. a solid pick
18) BEAST- CLAPS SM. legends.......they didnt have to eat this hard but they did.
19) Florence + The Machine- she is definitely one of those people who doesnt shower or use deodarant but she does have bops! this...was not one! super overplayed, hated it as a child, hate it now! im sure it'll do fine tho..

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!