This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 114

Topic » TSC BETA 114

831 days 5 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Aaliyah - not amazing but always a pleasant listen from her
02) Jamie Lynn Spears - she aged like milk but this song was always wine
03) Arash - mostly flat but still a bit fun… we'll see how this ages in 15 songs
04) Rocket Girls - I appreciate the energy of this even though it sounds a little dated. It's a little more simple and repetitive than I wanted
05) Kelis - this is bad bitch energy music that anyone could use to inflate their sense of self
06) Paramore - better than that overrated winner of film vs tv week… I should go back and recount all those votes
07) Jolin Tsai - I'm going to sound problematic for this but like #4 I also hear this and just think it's a little too dated, simple and repetitive… their fates are tied
08) Selena Gomez - bop cover… too bad that flop can't sing
09) Ashanti - amazing song that could go on for 10 minutes with its cute beat and I wouldn't mind
10) Lee Jung Hyun - sis is trying to keep me awake and I appreciate that… has lite cascada energy too and that's a good choice
11) Twenty One Pilots - this is so toned down and kind of… boring :S
12) Shakira - prob her most overrated song but still good
13) Katie Melua - you know this is cute and I forgot to write a comment for this song and a few songs later I can't remember how it sounds LOL
14) Corbin Bleu - BOP! King served us for all meals on this one… jump in's soundtrack was kinda fire
15) Avril Lavigne - one of her last bops before she sent herself to music jail
16) Galantis -  a good time at the movies I guess
17) Lizzo - oh definitely an overrated song from her but still fine… the beat is better than her boring and lame ass verses
18) BEAST - oh I definitely appreciate this disney channel jonas brothers techno but catchy beat and feel they are serving us
19) Florence + The Machine - decent closer, I remember being enchanted by this my first listen on it. Kinda ages poorly just bc it gets stale but I will never dislike this song
831 days 2 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Aaliyah - Rock The Boat : this is nice and sweet but i'm not really moving much but it's nice still
02 : Jamie Lynn Spears - Rock Me : right... thanks for coming girl. this is no rachel goode i'm loving me
03 : Arash - Boro Boro : yaaaas this is camp i'm moving yas exactly slay purr
04 : Rocket Girls - Calorie : oh this breakdown is so good i'm moving camp exactly mhm hmm
05 : Kelis ft. Too $hort - Bossy : lmfaooo what is this i love it queen!!
06 : Paramore - Misery Business : this is a bit boring and monotonous isn't it. bleh.
07 : Jolin Tsai - Dancing Diva : the opening note got me. loving the vibe here exactly mhm.
08 : Selena Gomez - Magic : that started loud. queen but i'm not a fan of this song.
09 : Ashanti - Foolish : this is cute but also flat. eh.
10 : Lee Jung Hyun - Ari Ari : wtf i'm loving this retro hit i'm moving sm exactly lee jung hyun you've got me.
11 : Twenty One Pilots - Shy Away : they have some good songs. this one feels very anonymous in comparison to their good stuff.
12 : Shakira - She Wolf : i like this song it's nice and has a progression from the beginning until the end.
13 : Katie Melua - Nine Million Bicycles : i rly love some of her songs. this didn't connect for me. as much. but i still really feel safe and at ease here.
14 : Corbin Bleu - Push It To The Limit : i'm just cringing at this... yikes. bleh. it could've been so good.
15 : Avril Lavigne - Hot : i don't know or like most of her music and this is also bleh for me like there's nothing exciting here. i'm getting sabrina the teenage witch.
16 : Galantis - Peanut Butter Jelly : i forgot about that song in the intro for ages and i'm sick to be reminded of it.i don't like this at all anyway. the vocal is too audibly processed here for me in this particular song. the track isn't bad.
17 : Lizzo ft. Missy Elliot - Tempo : oh this is so good!! exactly. this won i fear.
18 : BEAST - Shock : this kinda came here to do what i expected from the thumbnail. there's more personality here but still.. bleh.
19 : Florence + The Machine - You've Got The Love : i get why this was sent. i never really connected with florence + the machine. i should like it but... eh. better songs.
831 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
01) Aaliyah - Talented, brilliant, show stopping. Music has never been the same since she died. RIP.
02) Jamie Lynn Spears - Jamie Lynn, you do a good job of hiding your nasty side, but when your true colors come out, they're no part of any rainbow I've ever seen.
03) Arash - LMAO I remember this song. I must have been 11 or 12 when I first heard it. It's still a bop.
04) Rocket Girls - This was really fun and lively. I enjoyed this.
05) Kelis - Queen of being bossy. Still goes off.
06) Paramore - I like to pretend that I hate Paramore but I can't deny that this song DESTROYED my life as a pre-teen.
07) Jolin Tsai - She's no stranger to messy bops. It's not as good as Play, but still memorable.
08) Selena Gomez - Unironically a slapper. But I've enjoyed every song so far so we'll see how this does.
09) Ashanti - If her and Aaliyah aren't top 2 by a 500-point margin I'm never submitting to BETA again.
10) Lee Jung Hyun - This opened some sort of far distant memory I never realized I possessed. Thank you. I moved so much.
11) Twenty One Pilots - I quite like them, and I enjoyed this. It's a bit of a tame listen but definitely well produced and melodically good.
12) Shakira - Good song but if/when this wins I'm asleep.
13) Katie Melua - I never particularly enjoyed this. A bit too sleepy/slow for my liking.
14) Corbin Bleu - DADDDDDD. He ate.
15) Avril Lavigne - She has better songs, but it's not bad.
16) Galantis - Runaway (U & I) playing at the start kind of outsold the actual song. I remember enjoying this, and while I still do, it hasn't aged as well as other songs.
17) Lizzo - I was sold from the first SECOND. When she beats Shakira it'll be a moment.
18) BEAST - I enjoy the 2000's production, but the song was lacking.
19) Florence + The Machine - Strong voice. The vocal carries this as opposed to the actual song which I find very average.
830 days 22 hours ago
ilovetosing
07) Jolin Tsai - 'Dancing Diva' - A classic.

08) Selena Gomez - 'Magic' - This is bad but it's still better than her new songs.

09) Ashanti - 'Foolish' - I've only heard of the chorus before this, the full song is quite repetitive.

10) Lee Jung Hyun - 'Ari Ari' - I almost submitted another song from this round lol. It's a bit dated for me.

11) Twenty One Pilots - 'Shy Away' - I still don't get why are they so popular.

12) Shakira - 'She Wolf' - She wolf, she autotune, she suck.

13) Katie Melua - 'Nine Million Bicycles' - Some will call this boring, I call this good music.

14) Corbin Bleu - 'Push It To The Limit' - I didn't know he has a charted song so good for him I guess.

15) Avril Lavigne - 'Hot' - I don't think this is her best song.

16) Galantis - 'Peanut Butter Jelly' - Yeah no.

17) Lizzo - 'Tempo (feat. Missy Elliot)' - Still no.

18) BEAST - 'Shock' - I mean at least choose something by Girls' Generation or Wonder Girls if you're submitting K-Pop from this era.

19) Florence + The Machine - 'You've Got The Love' - I almost submitted another song from then as well lol, most of their songs are pretty good.
830 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Aaliyah - TOOT - Not you sending in the song who's music video she recorded the day before she died, I-...anyway, it flows beautifully and sounds great. I do wish it was shorter, though, as it tends to drag near the end, but like...c'mon, it's Aaliyah so of course it's good.

02) Jamie Lynn Spears - BOOT - A nasty vile woman who I hope rots in hell. Used to be a banger, but I just get nauseous listening to this now.

03) Arash - BOOT - It wasn't horrible, but just wasn't my taste. He sounded...off(?) the entire time.

04) Rocket Girls - TOOT - Shook I actually somewhat enjoyed this. A light toot because I fucking hate how kpop singers think they should rap in every song even though it comes off cringey, cheesy, bad, etcetera, but the beat was fun.

05) Kelis - BOOT - Went on for too long, I was bored. Stick to milkshakes.

06) Paramore - TOOT - Outsold Olivia Floprigo and good 4 u so much. I don't blame Olivia, though, for taking inspiration, I mean copying, from this. This was fun!

07) Jolin Tsai - BOOT - Way too dated and the weird, bad-sounding DJ-esque disc-turning break near the end actually assaulted my ears. This was so bad.

08) Selena Gomez - TOOT - Iconic bop, iconic movie, iconic show, iconic singer, iconic tv character. To some up this song in one word....ICO---no...MAGIC!

09) Ashanti - TOOT - Better than Aaliyah, very groovy. Wish it had packed a bit more of a punch/oomph at times, but it's very pretty and I was vibing!

10) Lee Jung Hyun - BOOT - No. Can we please stop, there's too much kpop this week. This annoyed me.

11) Twenty One Pilots - TOOT - One of my favorite songs of 2021. Not the best on the album, but this is up there and it just is so fun and infectious. It just all comes together nicely. There's no cringey raps (sorry I like some of the rapping from them but usually it either is cringey or doesn't fit the song), no cheesy moments, and it all connects well. I love it!

12) Shakira - SHOOT - Top 3 Shakira single all-time, I said it. Y'all are trash for trying to be all like "oh im bored if this wins, therefore im gonna act edgy and be like 'ew i dont like this' just to be different" I expect nothing from you losers @Patrick specifically but also others.

13) Katie Melua - BOOT - I fell asleep. No like I'm not joking, I was getting through this last night and quite literally fell asleep on this song. Not actually, but still...that's how boring this is.

14) Corbin Bleu - TOOT - Some of y'all are morons for thinking this song is from that nasty, overrated trilogy HSM (Sharpay was the only good part of that). This is from one of the best DCOMs of all-time, Jump In! and trust me, my dad Corbin Bleu ate! Slayed the movie (with Keke) and this song!

15) Avril Lavigne - TOOT - I love Avril's clone! She has way better, but this was fun and honestly one of the clone's best.

16) Galantis - BOOT - Runaway is 57483927485 times better than this and the fact it played at the beginning of the music video really made it to where I was underwhelmed even more by this boring, uninspired, trash song.

17) Lizzo - TOOT - What can I say!?!? It slaps. It's sooooooooooo fucking good! Makes me feel soooo good and bad at the same time while listening.

18) BEAST - BOOT - "This song is not over" I wish it was, thank god it was 2 seconds after that. Hated it.

19) Florence + The Machine - BOOT - I wanted to like it cause even though the bitch doesn't bathe, usually she makes bops, but I just felt nothing. I didn't even dislike it at all, I just didn't like it either. It was there.
830 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) aaliyah - gorgeoussssssss incredible love this sm!!! i rly need to check out her music more. this feels so intellectual to me
02) jamie lynn spears - hag
03) arash - well this was kind of camp i guess. it's not a slay but i feel like if i'd heard it at the time it would be... i wonder if we're in love in another dimension?
04) rocket girls - oh this is so good yasssssssss camp catchy fun pop excellence they slayed <3
05) kelis - the beginning was so avant garde i was so excited... in a way this WAS avant garde but i wasn't as excited as i wanted to be. kiiiiiinda giving?
06) paramore - i feel like i like the IDEA of paramore more than i actually like any paramore song i've ever heard before in my life. this is better than their tsc winner but ehhhhh the lyrics are a bit shite rly arent they? and that's very make or break for me in rock music bc it's just kinda cringe and eek.
07) jolin tsai - i don't usually like her music that much but i like this! does the laid back bop crossover sound rly well for me. she slayed!
08) selena gomez - LMFAOOAKDFJKGAHDKFGAKJFHAJFKHJAAFJK YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this sent me sm i can't lie it's just so good. gorgeous intellectual hymn for the girls...
09) ashanti - another intellectual send the ppl that get it... get it. just a rly nice smooth listen what else can u say... the drama... the theatrics... the beats... i long for nothing else in this world she did it all <3
10) lee jung hyun - kpop is HAPPENING with this one omgggggg she's such a pioneer for this. i loved every single oontz of this hit. so much nostalgia from a song ive never heard in my life before. incredible!!
11) twenty one pilots - this was quite nice actually! i wanted a stronger chorus but its a cute indie rock moment. i get it + mindlessly nodded along yeah!
12) shakira - oh so this is our boring pick winner. i mean it's GOOD obviously, it's not on the level of some of the past obvious beta winners or up there w the best shakira songs but it is still quite a good song i have to give u that. bop!
13) katie melua - omgggggg u unlocked a memory in my mind. this is GAWWWWWJUSS. if there are nine million bicycles i am riding one. if there is one bicycle i am riding the bicycle. if there are no bicycles i am dead. but i am at peace with this hymn where she double fisted the flute and took us on a bike RIDE. her and rocket girls are best friends. i dont even have a bicycle but she took me THERE. so so so good.
14) corbin bleu - why did i have no idea this happened. this needs to be heard but not observed bc this video instantly makes this so so bad but the song is actually a bop!! good 4 him!!
15) avril lavigne - we're 114 editions into beta + some of these girls have had all their worthwhile songs submitted. and thats a FACT. this wasnt doin much for me its just... meh. chorus killed the vibe for me </3
16) galantis - absolutely not
17) lizzo - BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWP. what happened to lizzo? where did she go? i'm moving sm this slaps so hard.
18) beast - who tried to sneak jamie lynn spears into the contest twice??? beast. this was VERY 2000s in a way i kinda enjoyed. it wasn't THAT good but obviously in spirit i support u in the fight against racism in tsc beta. people hugging emoji <3
19) florence + the machine - SHE REEKS let's make THAT clear. but i lurve this song uwu like it's ingrained in my brain as a 4 year old. omgggggg nvm this is so embarrassing haha i thought this was the this is the life song where u wake up to the side where u gonna go where u gonna go where u gonna sleep tonight. i had that song in my psp! but i like this song too :3
830 days 20 hours ago
uwukween
1/ Aaliyah - absolutely rocked my world. icon.
2/ Jamie Lynn Spears - she can choke.
3 / Arash - this world needs more turkish bop like this, very 3008..
4 / Rocket Girls - idk if this is satire or not but in poor taste honestly. this is not the serve you thought it was
5 / Kelis - icon, legend. most iconic woman ever.
6 / paramore - emo in me absolutely bopping. but i hate the emo in me. so i hate love this.
7 / jolin tsai - ok diva! this is s-tier. absolutely ate the calories.
8 / selena gomez - she did not have to pop off this hard on the wizards of waverly place soundtrack. amazing.
9 / Ashanti - as a girl with a in my name, i can appreciate. aaliyah, arash and ashanti make me so proud, but ashanti especially. absolutely luv
10 / lee jung hyun - so avant garde, im very much intrigued, very much giving high value art curation
11 / twenty one pilots - whatever i guess. dont really care, never really liked twenty one pilots
12 / shakira - ate
13 / katie melua - she is giving me katie from TDI, very much a background character. but lowkey? stunning
14 / corbin bleu - mmmmyeah. daddy. im that wikipedia editor that wrote the corbin bleu wiki article in 200 different languages. im a dedicated stan. he popped off on this track as well.
15 / avril lavigne - this is not my avril lavigne song of choice. i knew a avril lavigne stan once. she had dandruff on her eyebrows and she was also addicted to crack.
16 / galantis - the way i thought this was going to be the “peanut butter jelly time” song, but it turned into something much worse.
17 / lizzo - YAS. 2 fucking queen icons. this will be timeless, like, ugh, fuck it up fuck it up tempo, look at my ass nyasss. also is there a rupaul soundbite?
18 / beast - asogihegf, no.
19 / florence + the machine - my pussy pops severly and yours dont
830 days 19 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Aaliyah - YASSSSSS a timeless classic… truly gorgeous and stunning…. rip aaliyah <33333 and i desperately need to listen to more of her discography….
02) Jamie Lynn Spears - boo!!!! hag!!! we hate you!!! but sometimes…. you have to separate the artist from the art. this is a HIT!!!! and zoey 101 was a HIT SHOW!!!!! yath loves it sm…. omg who said that???? clutches my britney shirt sm
03) Arash - YASSSSS this unironically bops sm… i was moving…. so gorg…. give us bollywood week!!
04) Rocket Girls - yassss kpop!!! but jokes aside, this was cute!!! not necessarily the serve i thought it was good be but i moved!
05) Kelis - this is bad. but i love it! BOPPP
06) Paramore - the feminism leaving my body when this bop comes on…. yeah…. let’s hate on women!!! but anyways, the lyrics aged poorly but this still hits a bit!
07) Jolin Tsai - yassss my fave kpop soloist <33333 I relate to this song a lot because i too am a dancing diva…. she slayed!
08) Selena Gomez - LMFAO BOP…. this is so bad but I am moving!!
09) Ashanti - YASSSSS BOPPPP a hit…. a life changing slay….. so gorg <333
10) Lee Jung Hyun - yassssssss this ate sm….. like yeah kpop queen my new fave soloist <3333
11) Twenty One Pilots - no never them
12) Shakira - no because i forgot how good this was yasssssss shakira mom….
13) Katie Melua - This is boring i’m bored yeah
14) Corbin Bleu - BOPPPPP king…. he was so good for this…
15) Avril Lavigne - BOP!! probably one of my fave avril songs??? so good…. mom
16) Galantis - I listened to this song, waiting in anticipation for a “peanut butter jelly time!!” break down or something…. what the actual fuck
17) Lizzo - BAWPPPP i can’t believe i’ve never actually like heard this before??? it’s soy good…
18) BEAST - I was expecting this to bop sm…. dads…. who said that???
19) Florence + The Machine - this kinda bopped but it also didn’t idk
830 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
01) Aaliyah - omgggg gone too soon </3 this was super cute!
02) Jamie Lynn Spears - I just found out Victoria Justice was in this show lmao
03) Arash - Sure? I love connecting with my roots ig?
04) Rocket Girls - omg loved it idc idc
05) Kelis - YASSSS??? the sheer girlbossery I live
06) Paramore - omgggg they have better but this is def one of their best.
07) Jolin Tsai - It was super fun and cute and nostalgic!
08) Selena Gomez - I kid you not I was just watching this movie 2 days ago with my granny.
09) Ashanti - Nostalgic bop that will never get old.
10) Lee Jung Hyun - Wow she's so different! I liked it.
11) Twenty One Pilots - At first I was like yawn but this was good!
12) Shakira - imo her BEST song
13) Katie Melua - people just be sending anything.
14) Corbin Bleu - Yeah sure bop go off I guess
15) Avril Lavigne - Def one of her best it was cute!
16) Galantis - I don't hate it so congrats
17) Lizzo - Not her best but def one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard
18) BEAST - See comment number 13
19) Florence + The Machine - Go off florence! She tried her best and that's what matters at the end of the day.
830 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Aaliyah        Anyone who doesn't think this is iconic is just WRONG
02) Jamie Lynn Spears        this was after my nick phase... and it is stupid
03) Arash        this did not age well
04) Rocket Girls        this is almost at a troll level entry
05) Kelis        oh yes. and the twerking has started. oh yes. shake that ass. werk werk werk
06) Paramore        we love the inspiration for good for u but when the artist refuses to perform the song... there is a reason we leave it in the past
07) Jolin Tsai        who left felix in beta?
08) Selena Gomez        another one.. that is nonsense to me. waste of selena
09) Ashanti        i mean it's a great song. but that's about it for me
10) Lee Jung Hyun        who decided to let the ranking ladies come back?
11) Twenty One Pilots        i hope bibbles enjoys this... but i sure don't
12) Shakira        i meannnnnnnnnnnnnnn i MEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN yes.
13) Katie Melua        this feels like one of those that would do well in tsc but is like... why is this here?
14) Corbin Bleu        i mean out of the disnickey songs this one is the best but that's not saying much
15) Avril Lavigne        this isn't hello kitty
16) Galantis        not their best bop, but a bop none the lest
17) Lizzo        slow songs they for skinny hoes
18) BEAST        big bang did it better.
19) Florence + The Machine        scream it. SCREAM IT. SCREAM IT!
830 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
hey
830 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
walks in
https://64.media.tumblr.com/d346695c31c540c65d440e9cab90f051/5de3e163619648c9-8d/s540x810/85d6d58417226700719e616bb4e0e8723def3afc.gif
830 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
did anyone ask for a who's who? i think i heard someone ask for a

WHO'S WHO

Alexeh23        Rocket Girls
bibbles        Twenty One Pilots
Christian_        Selena Gomez
Darbe        Shakira
FromAWindow        Lizzo
ganghandedcat        Lee Jung Hyun
ianfitz0012        Kelis
ilovetosing        Jolin Tsai
J2999        Galantis
LornaHollas        Florence + The Machine
nateclove        Ashanti
NicoleF        Paramore
Patrick319        Aaliyah
PennyTrationStan        Corbin Bleu
ricktworick1        Jamie Lynn Spears
ryan5676        Katie Melua
TolisKalkas        Arash
turkeylover        Avril Lavigne
uwukween        BEAST

ricktworick1 didn't vote therefore jamie lynn spears will lose her top 3 votes. am i still giving him a mailer for next week at the end of the show? stop asking questions.

let's get started!
830 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
bibbles        Twenty One Pilots

1        Rocket Girls
2        Corbin Bleu
3        Florence + The Machine
4        Jolin Tsai
5        Katie Melua
6        Galantis
7        Avril Lavigne
8        Shakira
10        BEAST

and 12 points go to…       

Paramore!!!
830 days 17 hours ago
ianfitz0012
Hmm

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!