This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 111

Topic » TSC BETA 111

851 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) A*Teens - As Francis On My Mind once said "singing along to nothing -- got nothing left, this is the end." That's so BETA rn. If Full Moon wasn't here I would not be voting. Disgoostin.
02) Aitch - He's fine for someone who appears to be going through puberty. Wish it had a stronger hook.
03) Jessica Simpson - The real me is a southern girl with her Levis on and an open heart. The strongest song from a legendary arTEEST.
04) Enrique Iglesias - No you're not, Enrique. This smells of badussy.
05) Annie - I was ready to give up on this contest and take the penalty but Annie came from the FUTURE to deliver this lil bop.
06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - I'm certain I have never moved less to something featuring Stefflon Don before in my life.
07) Kylie Minogue - It's very listenable which in the 2022 version of BETA? Masterpiece!
08) Becky Hill, Topic - This is so incredibly basic but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't move a bit. LIZOT is shaking so hard.
09) aespa - This was actually a super solid opener for the Brandy concert!
10) Brandy - As both a huge fan of Brandy AND hyperbole, I must say that this is in fact the BEST song that has ever been written/produced/performed/hand delivered by God(slash Darkchild) himself.
11) Indila - Good send. Gorg song.
12) Produce101 - TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE TOO HAPPY *THROWS SELF OFF LARGEST STRUCTURE NEAR ME WHICH IS JUST MY BED OMFG IM STILL ALIVE*
13) The Weeknd - lmfao stop. I cannot pretend that this wasn't one of the most listenable pieces of music in this contest, though.
14) Britney Spears - Oh did we burn through her entire discography? Only excuse for this mefears.
15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - It was THE moment for a bit and I'm glad that I've had a nice break from it, as it still does it for me now (mainly Meg tho).
16) Tweenies - PennyTrationStan kept asking me to submit knowing damn well that I would be forced into listening to THISSKLFDLS>DFJSLFFLSF. BAD PERSON.
17) Rihanna - Not one of my favorite Rihanna "hits" even from this era of her work, but it's still one of the better things here for sure.
18) Nelly Furtado - Surprised this hadn't been sent yet. I feel like I go back and forth with this in my head, but today I was feelin' it.
19) Grey's Anatomy Cast - THE WAY I ABSOLUTELY KNOW THAT SHONDA WAS CACKLING WHEN SHE PUT THIS TOGETHER. I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE ENTIRE THING THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD (the video unforch, not the music, nil points babe).
20) Farruko - Parts of the production I didn't like, but I was mostly moving.
21) Wing - https://i.gyazo.com/764a26e47a068305687cf1074d9128a6.png
851 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
01) A*Teens - aw this was sorta cute! giving me very coming of age movie music video...dances! i like it.
02) Aitch - eh this singing sounds like he had a muffin stuck in his mouth the entire time...very cloggy? pass!
03) Jessica Simpson - wishes i could save the world like i was supergirl ~ lyrical genius...love that chorus yes gimme more.
04) Enrique Iglesias - i want this song injected into my bloodstream for sheer nostalgia...the way my pure_ self would mouth the fucking part so i wouldnt be cursing and be a SINNER...BOP!
05) Annie - does the robot dance as i listen to this...sorta jamming
06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - eh. not rly feeling this...changes the channel.
07) Kylie Minogue - i felt my blood sugar raising at how sugar sweet this was.
08) Becky Hill, Topic - yes claps claps claps this is what i needed tonight. CLAPS!
09) aespa - funny because unclaps this was exactly what i didn't need tonight. BOOS!
10) Brandy - her voice is pretty but zzzzzzzzzzzzz i was just so sleep.
11) Indila - i recently found out about this queen and yes she def gives masc man vibes but in like...a good way! bop alert!
12) Produce101 - produce girls sorta seem like the kind of people they bring out to someone who is threatening to jump off a bridge to show them life is good but then they just jump anyway and then the beat drops.
13) The Weeknd - another lana song that just provides absolutely no energy, she rly is better than nightquil.
14) Britney Spears - uh...yeah anyway...we're just going to pretend i didnt hear this.
15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - am not enough of a REDACTED to unironically enjoy this. "I let him taste it, and now he diabetic" me and fritz can confirm.
16) Tweenies - dances. i wish i had a tweenie for a best friend.
17) Rihanna - very good song to sing to ur mirror when u are convincing urself that yes YOU are the main character.
18) Nelly Furtado - this music video does deserve to be in like the archives of what society was like back then. a classic.
19) Grey's Anatomy Cast - im so sorry LMAO i remember vividly listening to this on my itunes account despite not...having ever watched this show? the video makes it even better LMAOOOOOOOOO ITS SO GOOD imagine filming this and not losing your shit laughing...truly professional "I CANT HEAR THE HEARTBEAT SHUT UP" "they keep...singing!"
20) Farruko - this king can spit on me and call me any slur he likes...dances!!
21) Wing - LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lady gaga found DEAD, MURDERED, DECEASED! she understood the assignment.
851 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
Goddamn how many diabetics are here? I’m adding my name to the fire
851 days 9 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) A*Teens - BOPPPPPPPP I love this song so much I used to listen to it all the time as a preteen
02) Aitch - ok? Congrats? Idk how this charted anywhere but I wouldn't give it any listens here
03) Jessica Simpson - low key bop but I prefer Irresistible that song is so iconic.
04) Enrique Iglesias - his fall from grace into basicness this song is so bland and just cheap to me
05) Annie - kinda funny but don't think for one second I'm going to give this enough irony points to win. I can softly vibrate to it in my seat tho
06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - random but I've bopped to this a few times in my life. Could use a woman's touch tho
07) Kylie Minogue - random and basic choice from her… you don't have to submit her just cause you can
08) Becky Hill, Topic - also basic but wow this is my first time learning she is white I'm not the same!
09) aespa - wait this song is kind of an ass shaker… verged on random at points but I did enjoy the beat to this
10) Brandy - wonder who this is!!! I love brandy mom so much and this song is one of her better tracks. Queen of making me bop to slow songs
11) Indila - why is this girl so sad? Also pretty random choice for this. I wasn't hooked at all
12) Produce101 - is this a troll entry I can't tell? If it is bop! If not I am scared of them
13) The Weeknd - yea I'm borderline boycotting this artist in any TSC sorry I'm tired of this man putting in minimal effort and getting rewarded
14) Britney Spears - was every other good britney song unavailable? This is so random I just want to know the reasoning behind it. I'm really not feeling it at all tbh
15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - I mean my #1 song of 2020 but part of me wants to wait to hear this a little longer… still I love it tho
16) Tweenies - LOL the fact that this charted… good for you queens
17) Rihanna - I honestly think her strength is slow songs… this is so smooth I don't think I could ever get bored of it
18) Nelly Furtado - bop! I loved this as a preteen also and it still holds up albeit it's not that exciting for me
19) Grey's Anatomy Cast - yea fuck off
20) Farruko - a choice I appreciate hearing at least over some of this shit… the best part about this was the video tbh it almost enhanced the song for me
21) Wing - LMAO happy that you ended up sharing this with the beta community I truly appreciate it
851 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
01) A*Teens - LMAO this is so cheesy…. I almost can’t help but love it ! so good
02) Aitch - no
03) Jessica Simpson - yasssss she’s just im a silly goofy mood…. bop!
04) Enrique Iglesias - yeah…. yeah… a timeless classic.
05) Annie - bop!!! she was ahead of her time
06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - yeah! it’s fine!
07) Kylie Minogue - it’s cute! i just never really bothered to listen to the album
08) Becky Hill, Topic - die
09) aespa - men
10) Brandy - quite literally the greatest song of all time.
11) Indila - America Ferrera?????? but yeah this was fine!
12) Produce101 - LMSHJSHDKDJR BAWPPP
13) The Weeknd - UGH now where do i start... whoever sent this has the brain of albert einstein... it’s a song that never gets old. playing this track, i just couldn’t wait. the chord structure, the melodies, the time changes, it’s got drama written all over it. lana del rey and the weeknd are probably the crème de la crème when it comes to collaborations. they’re beautiful singers. this is such a melodic song — it’s fucking great, actually.
14) Britney Spears - a random send? but bop! she has better though… like you could’ve easily won this week
15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - aged like wine…. megan queen
16) Tweenies - LMAO i’ve never heard of the show but this was like,,,, good? i mean it’s bad but i was moving a lot
17) Rihanna - bop! one of my mom’s favorite songs!
18) Nelly Furtado - i still have trauma from when i sent afraid and everyone told me to kms but bop!
19) Grey's Anatomy Cast - this was definitely something….
20) Farruko - no <3
21) Wing - ahahaha so funny!!!
851 days 5 hours ago
ilovetosing
I need something to quench my thirst for TSC.

01) A*Teens - 'Upside Down' - I like chessy songs but this is also too cringe worthy at the same time, just choose any other act from Disney will be better than this.

02) Aitch - 'Taste (Make It Shake)' - I kind of feel like this is WAP but done way better......, lol.

03) Jessica Simpson - 'With You' - So cute, so 2000s, so nostalgic, yes this is the song.

04) Enrique Iglesias - 'Tonight (I'm Fucking You)' - Well, that's rude.

05) Annie - 'Chewing Gum' - I'm not sure is this song trying to be cute or creepy because it kinda of miss th mark for both.
851 days 2 hours ago
ilovetosing
06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - 'Calypso' - Nope.

07) Kylie Minogue - 'Miss a Thing' - This is actually quite decent.

08) Becky Hill, Topic - 'My Heart Goes (La Di Da)' - Basic EDM will never be good for me.

09) aespa - 'Savage' - This is surprisingly good huh.

10) Brandy - 'Full Moon' - Immediate top 10 for me.

11) Indila - 'Dernière Danse' - This is a cinematic experience.

12) Produce 101 - 'Pick Me' - Didn't realize this was charted LOL.

13) The Weeknd - 'Stargirl Interlude (feat. Lana Del Rey)' - I like Lana Del Rey as a person, but I just can't get into her song.

14) Britney Spears - 'Breathe On Me' - Yeah, no.

15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - 'WAP' - 100% meme worthy, 0% music quality.

16) Tweenies - 'Best Friends Forever' - I actually kind of like this.

17) Rihanna - 'Love On The Brain' - It's ok I guess, definitely better than "Work".

18) Nelly Furtado - 'I'm Like A Bird' - This is good.

19) Grey's Anatomy Cast - 'Chasing Cars' - I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T, LMAO WHEN I SEE THE DOCTORS MOUTHING THE LYRICS WHILE TRYING TO SAVE A PATIENT I JUST LOL.

Like you could've submitted the Snow Patrol version and I would've give my 12 points but this, LOL sure let's sing while someone is dying LMAO I just can't.

20) Farruko - 'Pepas' - This is giving me early 2010's vibe and it's better than I expect.

21) Wing - 'Poker Face' - This was a charted song...... and probably was once first in New Zealand, considering the singer is from New Zealand.

Like what, why, who, when, which and how.

I just don't understand who let this be charted and be first in a music chart, the old woman from 1930s? Lmao I have so many things to say about this but also very little things to say at the same time.
851 days ago
Darbe
i decided to jury and you're all very excited about it!

01) A*Teens – well everything about this encompasses 2000 to me. sounds like something i’d expect to hear at a primary school disco. cheesy fun, but not something entirely for me.
02) Aitch – he literally looks exactly like a guy that i lived with at uni. this kinda sums up what british radio music has sounded like for the last few years, but i’ve always personally liked this one. the production hook gets stuck in my head.
03) Jessica Simpson – similar to my comment for keri last week, i feel like jessica’s music has always been fine but never particularly impressed me. this sounds like a b-side to an early britney spears record.
04) Enrique Iglesias – we were robbed of watching the official music video. the lyrics have aged pretty terribly but i can’t make the music not bop here. one of my favourites from enrique actually!
05) Annie – oh this song is from big momma’s house 2. where the little girlie kicks over her wardrobe when dancing to this. i feel like it sounds more uptempo on that movie than here? this feels slow. i just put the song on 1.25 and yeah it sounds much better that way, you’re welcome.
06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don – i don’t care much for despacito and i feel like every song he has released since then has been a less catchy version of despacito.
07) Kylie Minogue – surely kylie has better songs still eligible, but i’ll judge the submission at hand and this is a cute disco moment. not blowing me away, but definitely pleasant!
08) Becky Hill, Topic – one of the most generic EDM songs i’ve heard in quite a while actually. there’s just nothing original here, she can do better.
09) aespa – i do enjoy the hyperpop influenced verses. wasn’t feeling the chorus initially, but it had grown on me by the end. pretty good overall actually!
10) Brandy . i’m not as obsessed with this as some people are, but it is a good song! i wish it was a little more uptempo, but yeah it’s a good vibe. i feel like a lot of TSC 2021 entries sound influenced by this song actually.
11) Indila – i’d completely forgotten about this song so i’m very happy it was sent here so i can be reminded how solid it is. very grand and cinematic sounding. gorgeous!
12) Produce101 – at first i was just irritated, but when the chorus hit i did begin to find this SLIGHTLY funny. i assume that was the goal with the submission, so congratulations on that kinda. still not for me though.   
13) The Weeknd.- kind of a big brained submission. abel and lana work well together and this is one of my favourite moments on the stargirl album actually.
14) Britney Spears – speaking of big brained sends, i’m actually quite bewildered by the comments for this song thus far. so many uncultured swines. this is probably in my top 5 EVER britney songs and that’s quite a high bar. it makes me feel like i am khaleesi in season 1 of game of thrones where she’s learning to be all sensual n shit. a revolutionary bop.
15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion – i never really understood the hype for this back in 2020. i used to find it kind of gross actually. my tastes have evolved quite a bit since then so i’m able to appreciate it more now. it’s good!
16) Tweenies – i used to love tweenies as a REALLY young kid. i’m a bit more detached from it now.
17) Rihanna – probably not an ‘exciting’ submission in the context of BETA but objectively speaking this is just very solid and well-rounded. i prefer it every time i hear it actually.
18) Nelly Furtado – it’s cute and summery. it doesn’t stretch too far beyond that, but definitely pleasant. i think nostalgia helps this too because i loved this when i was really young.   
19) Grey's Anatomy Cast – this seems like such a mess. it seems like so out of place in the context of what is happening in the scene. i was amused but yeah awful.
20) Farruko – never heard of this before. in fact i have a good way of filtering out all music which sounds as cheap as this. its just not for me at all.
21) Wing – i don’t find this as funny as the sender probably did. at least it’ll give some people a tickle!
850 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. A*Teens - Pretty much sounds exactly how I expected it to. Early 2000s really was something else, most of the time not for good reasons.
2. Aitch - Beatless, boring white rap.
3. Jessica Simpson - Gosh, not really a song that I wanted to come back to. This is probably going to be appreciated more for its nostalgia factor than the actual music.
4. Enrique Iglesias - Easily one of my least favourite songs he's ever released, and the bar is pretty damn low already. The quality was already barely there back when this was first out, listening to it years later really shows how much it aged too.
5. Annie - I was kind of trying to find my words around this song, and then I read Darbe's comment which perfectly describes my feelings about it. Thanks Brad.
6. Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - Generic latin pop and reggaeton mush that is as forgettable as all the other mediocre attempts at this style.
7. Kylie Minogue - Definitely not the best execution of this particular genre, but it definitely does the job much better than most of the entries I have heard so far. Solid pick.
8. Becky Hill, Topic - Heard this when I went to Heaven Nightclub in London with BbDamian. Good club song, but on its own it's basically stale bread from ASDA.
9. aespa - The song is actually pretty amazing until you get to one of the worst choruses in k-pop history. What a waste of amazing opportunity to have the song of 2021.If you want to hear the improved version, please go here:

10. Brandy - Pretty smooth, not really as obsessed with this as people like Penny or Turkey, but it's decent.
11. Indila - Been awhile since I've last listened to this. Still a very effective tune, strong pick indeed!
12. Produce 101 - LMAO NOT THIS SONG. This is so legendary, a big brain send for sure. Iconic.
13. The Weeknd - Not a big fan of this, always found this to be absolute filler on Starboy. Sorry.
14. Britney Spears - The song title sounds like an easy way to get infected with COVID-19. Anyway, this is not her best, but it's definitely a pleasant slice of pop.
15. Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - This kinda aged really quickly. Still sort of iconic, but the spark is definitely not as big anymore.
16. Tweenies - Is this Ryan?
17. Rihanna - Sounds like a winner pick, and I can't even complain too much - this has got to be one of her best releases. A classic, soulful ballad that really did wonders even without having a music video released.
18. Nelly Furtado - BINB BOP. Wasn't ever a massive fan of this, but it's grown on me as it always appeared on binb. Pleasant tune.
19. Grey's Anatomy Cast - THE WAY I WAS LAUGHING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SONG...GOOD FUCKING BYE. Imagine being basically close to dying and people around you start singing 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol, while trying to stay alive following being hit by a truck. I was sort of able to hold my laughter until that guy started singing, I completely LOST IT there. And then when one of the doctors tells everyone to shut up and they just go on with the singing LMAO...What an amazing experience and I'm very glad I got to witness the funniest BETA entry in history.
20. Farruko - Pretzel wanted to enter this in regular TSC once and it already charted at the time. Needless to stay, I was quite happy about not having to listen to this bland tune...
21. Wing - QUEEN OF VOCALS. I really couldn't read her poker face at all, what a way to finish this BETA.
850 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
01) A*Teens - TOOT - Okay this was kinda trashy but in the trashy 00s cheesy nostalgia kinda way that traps me into loving it by default.
02) Aitch - BOOT - This was so blah and bad. He should go back to his McDonald’s job rather than trying and failing to rap.
03) Jessica Simpson - BOOT - This was so close at times to being good. Like A*Teens, it had the cheesy 00s nostalgia sound but actually wasn’t even that trashy, but anytime it came close to success, something wouldn’t hit. It baffles me how some people on stan Twitter try to put her with Britney and Christina…
04) Enrique Iglesias - TOOT - I mean…a throwback bop. Cant believe it took this long to get sent. This literally brings me back to when times were better.
05) Annie - BOOT - I wanted to like this but I was just more bored than I was entertained.
06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - TOOT - Soft toot but is it bad that I kinda liked this?!?! Oop.
07) Kylie Minogue - BOOT - Kylie Minogue retire from music you old, overrated, irrelevant, unsuccessful flop hag.
08) Becky Hill, Topic - BOOT - Had potential but the chorus was absolute shit and ruined that potential of ever getting out of boot status.
09) aespa - BOOT - Do people really think this shit sounds good? The bad talk singing and trying to act badass? I guess some people can slay it given the right approach but this wasn’t it.
10) Brandy - TOOT - I mean even on a regular week this would do good. It wouldn’t win but it’d do good. So far this has been a shit week though and judging by others, I don’t think that’s gonna change so like…winner pick? Maybe? Please?
11) Indila - TOOT - OMG this is the song from ROBLOX The Amazing Race. Not the current RATW, but one of the other, older ones. Forgot what country it was used for but I kinda love this omg.
12) Produce101 - BOOT - God it doesn’t even sound like Kidz Bop, it sounds even worse…Toddlerz Bop. Like literally why do they all sound like babies wtf…
13) The Weeknd - BOOT - I’m a simple man: I see Lana Del Reycist and I choose to skip. Sadly out of fairness I had to listen. Of course it was bad. This is the second week in a row Lana was sent and like god please stop…
14) Britney Spears - TOOT - Weird choice for a Britney submission but I actually kinda stan the weirdness. Like this felt so nostalgic! It was like Britney meets The Way I Are by Timbaland and Keri Hilson (the only good Keri song). I kinda stan.
15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - TOOT - Ayeugh 👅👅👅 Things they did: that!
16) Tweenies - BOOT - Okay but like…why? Seriously why? Troll entries can be fun but this was disturbing.
17) Rihanna - TOOT - Kinda an underrated Rihanna single. Her vocals are so pretty here and I love the doo wap sound for Rihanna. Who would’ve thought?!?! Could see this being the winner.
18) Nelly Furtado - TOOT - One of Nelly’s weaker singles admittedly but almost everything involved with Nelly turns to gold and obviously this is a classic! Hope this doesn’t mean all of Nelly’s well-known bops have already been used though!
19) Grey's Anatomy Cast - TOOT - I-…LMAO?!?! It’s so bad that it’s good. Maybe I’m bias cause I’m a Greys fan so this song is already the anthem to my life and I’ve seen this scene so many times, but I ironically AND unironically stan this cover. Callie/Sara Ramirez is a star. Wish that horrid man Owen Hunt wasn’t involved. Still I have no choice but to stan.
20) Farruko - BOOT - Not the worst thing in the world. The beat is cool at times, but this was hugely overrated and I didn’t like a majority of it.
21) Wing - BOOT - Why though? What do you gain from submitting this? Stop. Seek help.
850 days 20 hours ago
varlto
01) A*Teens: i guess theyre famous but i dont know who they ARE but like... xactly besties. yall are so good and amazing and gorgeous this made me shed a tear im so emotional actually.. wait its kinda giving me high school musical 2 this is SLAYING me!

02) Aitch: who is this man and why had i never heard of him before... i highly believe hes the best person to ever grace this world and im so glad someone sent him????? ive just been introduced to the best artist ever.. also im like so impressed with beta????? 2 songs in and im already LIVING!!! go off i think

03) Jessica Simpson: YASSS ABSOLUTELY YES JESSICA SIMPSON!!! her voice is like rlly cute actually... do i like the WITH YOU WITH YOU WITH YOU parts???? absolutely not but we can FORGET about them. kinda influenced a whole generation i fear

04) Enrique Iglesias: look theres only one person i DESPISE in this world (apart from slayyyyyyyyyyyyyter) and thats ENRIQUE IGLESIAS. hes so bad and annoying and horrible i cant stand him for the love of GOD! this is *bad*

05) Annie: NOOOO!!!!!!! THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!! A COMPLETE DISASTER!!! ANNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!! this let me down and disappointed me in soooo many levels. annie i HATE u im never chewing gum. EVER AGAIN!!!

06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don: ok so remember when i said i only hated enrique iglesias in this whole world? well yeah that was a lie. a blatant lie. why did i lie. luis fonsi is actually even VILER than enrique and thats saying a lot!!!!!!!! im just embarrassed this man made that song DESPACITO and calypso is definitely no better. the only GOOD thing about this song is that it reminds me of the summer of 2018. thats it.

07) Kylie Minogue: youre joking me right i cant believe my eyes are RIGHT... kylie... MINOGUE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? no absolutely not im NOT doing this. i refuse.

08) Becky Hill, Topic: ok but hear me out i do think this song is kind of iconic in a way. like the la di da da di das????? im in love i fear. im boooopppppping sow hard to this. go off becky hill yeah yeah

09) aespa: omg this SONG.................................. the beginning was in a way a tw really. this is not for me theyre doing TOO much... i just dont have words for this i dont

10) Brandy: LOOK i want to HATE this because i know that man thömàšzh loves this but...... i cant make the music not bop. this is a masterpiece actually. exactly brandy exactly.

11) Indila: omg the song that has been to every song contest ever.. but if it has been in every song contest ever its for a reason. i mean, its not as GOOD as it was in like 2016 but, its rlly good still. and it being in the language of LOOORV! makes it better..

12) Produce101: i was listening to it on spotify and then i realised i wasnt listening to the right song. and then i listened to this absolute BOP... namasenda could never i fear

13) The Weeknd: ok but this is rly good actually. im so gay i hate myself but like i did have to playlist this. a gorgeous song my ears rlly enjoyed i have to admit.

14) Britney Spears: FREE BRITNEY! this is like cute. yeah. cute. a tad boring.

15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion: yes girlies go WAP!!!!! yeah i do LIKE this song even though cardi b is rlly not my girlie... but like megan is so we're fine. this was GOOD but it has been so overplayed i dont think i RESPECT it as much as i would if it was my first time listening to it yeahyeah.

16) Tweenies: NO NO NO!

17) Rihanna: oh RIGHT a classic.. rihanna we're waiting for u to come back mom......... anyways this is undeniably like very good and pleasing to the ears so. yeah. good good good GOOD!

18) Nelly Furtado: NELLY FURTADO SHOULD BE ERASED FROM OUR MEMORIES!! FOREVER!!!!!! AND I MEAN IT!!

19) Grey's Anatomy Cast: this set so many precedents i believe. this scene is like really amazing ugh the way CALLIE is singing while dying... yep absolutely  YES... and then like when miss bailey starts singing... my wig is just flying. i read in a comment owen ruins it and i kinda AGREE that man ruins EVERYTHING...

20) Farruko: ok but you dont UNDERSTAND how much i LOVE this... when this plays in any disco you can bet im going to be LIVING like i dont care this song is just ADRENALINE and instantly makes me happy. best song of the century i think.

21) Wing: this was rlly scary i dont think im going to be able to sleep tonight after listening to this. thank YOU.
850 days 20 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : A*Teens - Upside Down : This is fine, a bit of generic pop that doesn't massively hook me but it's what it is. Quintessentially 00s. The man ruined this even further.
02 : Aitch - Taste (Make It Shake) : yaaaaaaaaas. i like the flow of this artist. i wish the track went somewhere more though
03 : Jessica Simpson - With You : The same review as song one but this is nicer because there's nobody ruining it. I don't like this.
04 : Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (I'm Fucking You) : This is so bad but I am in the mood for it. Bless this song.
05 : Annie - Chewing Gum : I thought this was a different Norwegian song called Chewing Gum at first. This is boring for me too but it's cute.
06 : Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - Calypso : This combination... wow. The wrong S. Don send. This chorus has little life. I feel like I'm in a Disney movie but the movie is a slasher.
07 : Kylie Minogue - Miss a Thing : Very camp and chic and glamour as Kylie is known for. It could be better... eh. But it's cute.
08 : Becky Hill, Topic - My Heart Goes (La Di Da) : What is this professional Roxen beat? This is atrocious. Gentrification.
09 : aespa - Savage : This is really bad but kinda camp and better than many of these songs.
10 : Brandy - Full Moon : Brandy seems lovely. Her music is fine but I wouldn't listen to this in my spare time. It's fine.
11 : Indila - Dernière Danse : YASSSSSSSSSSSSSES so hard. This was the moment and is still that bitch. MissImogen you could never be glamour.
12 : Produce 101 - Pick Me : I feel like I'm being accepted into the cult of light. But this is giving. Yass. The drop. Yas....
13 : The Weeknd ft. Lana Del Rey - Stargirl Interlude : This was really pretty until The Weeknd came in.
14 : Britney Spears - Breathe On Me : For a Britney song this is flat but it's still something I'd hear to in my spare time. It's giving polyester.
15 : Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion - WAP : This rly aged well for me I'm moving even if Cardi is a problematic individual.
16 : Tweenies - Best Friends Forever : Please... Why do I remember these childhood characters. What is the story??? This is better than Becky Hill.
17 : Rihanna - Love On The Brain : This Rihanna song feels flat for me like Britney's just in a different lane. This needed to go somewhere better.
18 : Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird : This fails to match up with Tiffany T. and I never really heard a Nelly song I liked. I always just ignored her. This is nicer than what I expected but I wouldn't listen to it again.
19 : Grey's Anatomy Cast - Chasing Cars : yaaaaaaaasing so hard.
20 : Farruko - Pepas : Who decided that Farruko would be okay for this week? Not I. Isn't this a tiktok song. It's kinda a move actually.
21 : Wing - Poker Face : This combination doesn't match very well for me but that chorus is a slay... This is very jarring though. I need the Symphonix remix of this.
850 days 20 hours ago
uwukween
1/ A*Teens - sweden is such a powerhouse when it comes to iconic music making. they have the formula and it’s a state secret. this is so ahead of it’s time, the hyperpop girlies would eat it up if this was released today.

2 / Aitch - i’m terrified. i only know who this gila monster is because of chicken shop date, but i never knew that he was this scary. this is not of god. this is unholy.

3 / Jessica Simpson - this girl makes me proud of my bimbo girlie roots. finally some relatable piece of music that i can truly bop to. you go girl!

4 /  Enrige Iglesias - he lowkey turned me gay when i was like 12 years old. the toxic straight man type, super hot.

5 / Annie - annie to lady gaga  is like mars argo to poppy. do you get what i mean? like, this lowkey bops, but this is giving floppy lady gaga in a really obscure way. ????

6 / Luis Fonsi - luuuuv stefflon don, but she should’ve collabed with enrique iglesias instead honestly. i hate luis fonsi, he is giving super sde and you can hear it in the music.

7 / Kylie Minogue - the gays need to start stanning her harder. kylie minogue could belt it out while doing cartwheels in that corset she wore at the olympics and the gays would rather celebrate a mediocre girlie girl. DO better homosexuals.

8 / Becky Hill - this is the mediocre girlie girl i was talking about in my previous comment. boring.

9 / aespa - this is giving AI generated music. it slaps at parts, but i’m convinced this song wasn’t made by humans but by toontown cogs. the mingler & that cog with the botox lips made this trust and believe

10 / Brandy - luv brandy. she is such a queenie queen and an artist i RESPECT. she made timeless bops and i hope she makes a bangin comeback

11 / Indila - remember when people thought this was just amazing, work of art and all that praise? we were like on fucking crack back in 2016 because this song is such a fever dream. im so anxious this entire song, im so uneasy i just want to close my laptop and take a nap

12 / Produce 101 - this requires a tw for gore

13 / The Weekend - naurrrr i am still so obsessed with this kinda :((( ugh im a lana del rey semi-stan. i hate that, but this is so stunning.

14 / Britney Spears - adiosgjwergijok queen. i cannot say anything bad or disrespectful. she really did that. wow, crying. so good.

15 / Cardi B - you know what? i will give her that i still have this song stuck in my head. gobble me wobble me drip down the side of me and the big mac trucks and the bucket and the mop  and the macaroni in the pot. lyrical GENIUS. i  hate the song though, but i cannot deny the talent that stands right  in front of me

16 / Tweenies - shut  the fuck up.  lmk when they sing about sex and drugs… idcccccc  for this cheesy  stupid song about FRIENDS. boooo

17 / Rihanna - i miss her :( she made so many boppies bop bop bop i need more.

18 / Nelly Furtado -  I DONT LIKE THIS SONG! give me the gun i will shoot this bird down (in a vegan way)

19 / Greys Anatomy Cast - not a greys anatomy snow patrol cover. kill me kill me  kill me kill me. i’d rather listen to  the glee version  of rocky horror picture show

20 / Farruko - ok lowkey bop. i know this song vaguely cause trust believe a few tequila shots  in im on the floor moving my hips round to  this beat.

21 / Wing - EUTHANIZE ME! lowkey queen  BUT I WANT  TO DIE :)
850 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) a*teens - oh this is high camp... this is like the most british retro song i have EVER heard i'm kinda stunned i've never heard this before. it's absolutely horrible but i know if i'd heard it when i was 6 i would've been living <333 a classic that never was </3
02) aitch - i'm kinda moving actually! i've heard OF aitch but could not tell u a single aitch song until now. yeah i'm kinda moving. it's not something i'd add to my playlist or whatever but the beat slapped. decent!
03) jessica simpson - loren gray charted????? i've never heard this song before but i'm rly liking this too actually mom. kinda outsold my expectations in a way.
04) enrique iglesias - as if i had to open a new tab for this do u not realise i am on a TIGHT schedule??? i hate his voice smmm i can't explain it i just do. this was horrific smelly smelly man u will never be aespa.
05) annie - oh it's THIS song. embarrassed to say that i. recognise this one from playing in the background in a glee episode. and nothing else. akjnfgkjafkgkfdg anyways bop!!! she did it for the gays (derogatory) and in this instance and many others actually i am the gays (derogatory). what an anthem <333
06) luis fonsi, stefflon don - how did luis fonsi get THE stefflon don on a track???? he's so lucky... this song was fine... steve said it best when he said "i'm certain i have never moved less to something featuring stefflon don before in my life".
07) kylie minogue - this was nice! its far from her best but yeah very pleasant i suppose. wasn't the serve i thought it was going to be at the start.
08) becky hill, topic - i hate this cow sm. a little bit less after i learnt she was homophobic but like. i still hate her. shes just so gentrified terrorism to me. this might actually be the WORST becky hill song i've heard. how does THAT FEEL???? take a good fuckin look at urself u evil evil person. and whoever submitted becky hill too.
09) aespa - i mean... u have to have a certain level of intelligence to understand this piece. i know like everyone else has already commented but PLEASE save ur comments about how this is not good. i do not care. aespa do not care. and u are wrong. they are visionaries and u are blind. they are enchantresses, temptresses and songstresses and u are deaf. they know the path and u are lost. soty 2021 but also soty 2022 and also soty 3008. moms i'm hyping their pop sm <333
10) brandy - for ALL of the talk about brandy and this song i've actually never listened to this song in my life. i've been saving it for my driving playlist or something <3 yea this is good i definitely GET it. !!!
11) indila - now who would do this and WHY??? objectively this is good and i was very slain back in like 2015 or whatever but has society not moved on? this is not the gorgeous revolutionary neomodern futuristic monolithic monogamous feline joshua basset bussy bopping hips swaying aespa visionary hymn that people think it is!! its so borin to me now. like yeah. its a good song. whatever. who cares i want MORE. give me death give me destruction give me ripping out a heart for sacrifice give me BLOOD gimme gimme NOW gimme gimme NOW pots pans beats this does NOT fit the memo of my 2022 heart. my 2022 heart is broken and in pieces by indila and her smelly 2015 music leave it in the past. thank u <3
12) produce101 - o_O throw this in the horrible but kind of camp pile. WAIT THE DROP ADKJFGHAKDJFGHKAJDFG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS they hit the slay button so hard. u know what maybe i will pick them after all. revolutionary they gave me their all <3
13) the weeknd - akdjghakdjfghakjdg this is a very big brain send actually. like it sends me but also i'm listening + loving it?? this is so gorgeous and otherworldly.... like slay... i just know this would be even better on the album that i haven't listened to and admittedly will never ever ever listen to. u get it. but this is so gorg <3333
14) britney spears - love her but i'd be lying if i said this is something i'm going to remember after tweenies. she just does not compare with this particular song unforch. its okay but yeah whatever. if this was dannii minogue it would not be troubling the top 10.
15) cardi b, megan thee stallion - this incredible cultural reset. it's very late here but like... i can't make the music not bop. iconic. they have such a way with words <3
16) tweenies - bella wanted to be lily allen so bad but she was lea michele all the fuckin WAY i see through u vicious hag. thank u for this ryan i guess!
17) rihanna - for some reason i always thought this song was much older than it actually is.. i'm kinda stunned to see this was released in 2016 LMFAO. but like it feels so timeless in a good way so like that's not a bad thing. loooove this kinda music i always thought this was quite an underrated rihanna song. stunning <3
18) nelly furtado - this hasn't aged all that great but the chorus is still iconic. used to LOVE this but now i'm just like. subtly enjoying it. movin slightly. etc. so cute and bright
19) grey's anatomy cast - they (especially my dying queen callie torres) are joining aespa in groundbreaking revolutionary heaven when beta/a car accident kills them both respectively <///////3 this also just takes. SO much intelligence and brainpower to comprehend. and understand. apart from any moments where ow*n h*nt is singing i hate hate hate that man and he should stay quiet at all times. i rly think u need to watch the entire incredible 45 minute experience to fully understand how much of an avantgarde revolutionary slay this is. some may say it makes no sense. but i am NOT some. because i have the power in my brain to disect, to understand, to FEEL the events and the circumstances and the music and the emotion. and SO could the population of whatever the hell country this charted in i could not tell u. EVERYONE QUIET. RIGHT NOW. TO SHOW ME OUR GAAAAARDEN THAT'S BURSTIN INTO LIIIIIIIFE. i do think this experience is what inspired every single incredible ilovetosing audiovisual EVENT. she was the visionary. the first. she paved the way. she's BACK. beep. beep. beep. beep. bepbeepbepbpepbepbpepbep my heart is RACIN. this 5 minutes went by so quick i was truly gripped. for once and for always <3
20) farruko - oh ok im moving... oh my ears hurt... yasssssss... this is so inspired by aespa actually. fun!
21) wing - omg its like lady gaga is playing on a-ADKJGHADJKGHADKFJG THE VOCAL NAURRRRR. anyway as i was saying. its like lady gaga is playing through a broken arcade machine i'm so obsessed. this is so avantgarde... play this in the louvre... or EVEN that art gallery from roblox amazing race. incredible i love u bjork <3333
850 days 19 hours ago
J4ckWilko
01) A*Teens - Cheesy and I actually really like it. It definitely serves 2000s primary school dance that everyone would wait for. It does drag on a little but tbf its still a bop!

02) Aitch - This sums up the UK music scene really at the moment and honest I have always liked this song as it's just an overall vibe. Americans may not get it but like it's just a whole ass vibe!

03) Jessica Simpson - I couldn't get into this song unfortunately as it was too bubblegum for me and there was little to no substance for the actual song. The song is ok, but it's not special or impressing.

04) Enrique Iglesias - Surprisingly never heard of this song before but I can't say that it's a bad song because it's an overall vibe!

05) Annie - Ehh just no I hated this honestly and I couldn't get into it at all! If this was in my music taste series, this would be an auto elimination!

06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - I really like this song despite it being quite similar to Despacito. Stefflon don provides some nice vocals when she was involved but I wish there was more.

07) Kylie Minogue - This ain't bad but it does get on my nerves a little after a while since it's kinda samey. I like the disco vibes in general but there's nothing that I am wowed over.

08) Becky Hill, Topic - This is a bop periodt!

09) aespa - I don't really like the whole aesthetic of the song and I found it kinda plain and unoriginal. I wanted something new but I didn't find it with the song.

10) Brandy - Gives me pussycat dolls vibes but obviously as a soloist. I think the song could be a little different as the bpm as i think that would help it but I prefer the chorus over the verses completely.

11) Indila - Midiaw? Where are you? Seriously this is a beautiful song with stunning vocals and it has such an elegance to it which is very impressive! This was also posted in my music taste haha!

12) Produce101 - This is iconically horrible and I couldn't stop laughing throughout the song! But it ain't half bad.

13) The Weeknd - I actually really like this song and I'm surprised since it's lana! Like seriously though the two of them worked really well in the song and they have different dynamics! Was very short tho.

14) Britney Spears - YES! This is such a bop. I've never heard of the song to be completely honest but this actually slaps and I don't get why it's getting slander!

15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - MOM. I now want to be referred to a whore! This is a song that can make a gay guy straight for the 4.10 it's playing.

16) Tweenies - Tf! I am really confused but laughing at the same time!

17) Rihanna - I wouldn't say it's the best of what she has to offer but honestly I ain't mad about it. I do like the song and most of Rihanna's songs, just this ain't her best.

18) Nelly Furtado - It's cute and that's it. I don't think nelly is the best of vocalists, she has her uniqueness but that's really it unfortunately. It doesn't help when I think theres a song shes ruined by singing in it.

19) Grey's Anatomy Cast - Owen singing, just no! The song is such a weird time I feel and I get why it was used but still was weird. I do love the song though but not this version, the original.

20) Farruko - I'm not mad about it but I find that it's just there and there isn't really much here for me!

21) Wing - I'm in a really laughable mood rn and I found this hilarious. But don't do this to me ever again!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!