This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 111

Topic » TSC BETA 111

855 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - 'WAP'
855 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
16) Tweenies - 'Best Friends Forever'
855 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
17) Rihanna - 'Love On The Brain'
855 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
18) Nelly Furtado - 'I'm Like A Bird'
855 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
19) Grey's Anatomy Cast - 'Chasing Cars'
855 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
20) Farruko - 'Pepas'
855 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
21) Wing - 'Poker Face'
855 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
UPDATED RUNNING ORDER

01) A*Teens
02) Aitch
03) Jessica Simpson
04) Enrique Iglesias
05) Annie
06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don
07) Kylie Minogue
08) Becky Hill, Topic
09) aespa
10) Brandy
11) Indila
12) Produce101
13) The Weeknd
14) Britney Spears
15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion
16) Tweenies
17) Rihanna
18) Nelly Furtado
19) Grey's Anatomy Cast
20) Farruko
21) Wing

All 21 songs have been posted!

You have until 2:30 PM EST/7:30 PM BST on Thursday, January 6th to comment and send your votes to -ME- for your favourite songs.

Good luck!
854 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) A*Teens        Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it
02) Aitch        what kind of british?
03) Jessica Simpson        out of aall the jessica simpson... this? I am VERY VERY VERY disappointed
04) Enrique Iglesias        Enrique really delivers so many great underrated bops
05) Annie        i feel like ychm or ychm's sister probably stans
06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don        it's fun, but not  a top tier song
07) Kylie Minogue        THIS WHOLE ALBUM IS JUST ICONIC! LIKE STEP ON MY THROAT AND SPIT ON ME AND CALL ME SLURS.
08) Becky Hill, Topic        yall know i vibe with stuff like this
09) aespa        their voices don't match the music... i'm not even sorry about that. Steve back me up. thank you
10) Brandy        "From TolisKalkas bought in shop Full Moon
I love you..."
11) Indila        iconic. one of the only french songs i don't hate on first listen
12) Produce101        what it in the kids bop?
13) The Weeknd        literally put me to sleep. if this is what beta is becoming, just cancel the reboot
14) Britney Spears        see you in 5 weeks britney
15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion        i mean.... anyone who says anything negative is just trying to be edgy
16) Tweenies        hurt it badly in a fire.
17) Rihanna        rihanna really said, here is the slayage and now... ummm... bye....
18) Nelly Furtado        insert felix being triggered
19) Grey's Anatomy Cast        is this show canceled yet?
20) Farruko        this was fun. i enjoyed it :)
21) Wing        alright thank you all for joining us. beta is now canceled. bye
854 days 14 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) A*Teens - the visuals r kinda STUN but i genuinely don't remember this at all probably bc i was a lidl baby but that being said... its quite cutesy. giving me very much s club 7 meets the cast of hi-5. i just wish some the girlies could serve visuals like this today :(

02) Aitch - no bc literally who the f*ck sent this it must be a joke? this is officially my last beta i WILL not be gaslighted, tricked and manipulated into joining another.. WHAT THE FUCK?

03) Jessica Simpson - are all of u betainators 40? i never heard of this one either but it was obviously before my time... like.... uhrmmmm.... i think jessica simpson was more for the americans wasn't she? the voice is sending me she wants what britney spears has or was it the other way round? i literally don't know and don't care that much im SORRY.

04) Enrique Iglesias - not this being age restricted im kind of laughing. my 11 year old self had no business to be chanting this song.. oh at ALL. kind of a bop in a way but for nostalgia alone <3

05) Annie - omfgggg i don't know this one either... this isn't very fun anymore when i don't have any nostalgic feeling at all... WHAT THE HELL. sounds kind of experimental for whenever it was released ill give it that but like... yeah im not really entranced at all.

06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - i wanted to say this is a very basic choice but this is beta so this is HOME for the basics.. and even then im still not gagging over it. stefflon don quite gorg on the track but the man needs to pipe down he's doing too much let her have HER fucking moment!!!! GRR.

07) Kylie Minogue - i still never listened to this album and when people send songs like this it never really entices me to listen either. kind of sad but i do think this album was a lidl bit overrated in many ways. i just think it could've been one of the greatest albums of all times and been one of her bests but i just feel like a lot of songs were half baked. the singles were okay borderline gorgeous but when i hear snippets of the filler tracks like this im just like...... yeah BORED. sorry :(

08) Becky Hill, Topic - sorry but i cant stand her. def one for the str*ight wh*te girls and that's okay... shes got a demographic and she fulfils it every time, good for her.

09) aespa - ewwwww awful.

10) Brandy - ughhhhh beautiful.... it looks so crisp the visuals r serving. and her voice will forever be so smooth to me. sooooooo *wipes tear from my eye* BEAUTIFULLLLL.

11) Indila - if the visuals were better id probably be in love with this. i feel like its objectively quite gorgeous and very interesting but those visuals are dreadful. so i wont be pointing!

12) Produce101 - this is some CBeebies type shite. i know the babies would be in awe at this baby shark-esque beat... hell on earth . pick me girls are jumping.

13) The Weeknd - UGH now where do i start... whoever sent this has the brain of albert einstein... it’s a song that never gets old. playing this track, i just couldn’t wait. the chord structure, the melodies, the time changes, it’s got drama written all over it. lana del rey and the weeknd are probably the crème de la crème when it comes to collaborations. they’re beautiful singers. this is such a melodic song — it’s fucking great, actually.

14) Britney Spears - i was never a britney spears girl ever maybe in like 2010 that was more my time to really appreciate her as an artist. never really went back to listen to her older stuff but this one if fine. its cutesy. nothing id return to but its fine. i love the moaning murtle-esque vocal kinda stun.

15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - kind of iconic for the hold it had on 2020 i just guess im a bit over it going into 2022... i think this is something that should be left there.

16) Tweenies - yeah tweenies was my FAV tv show when i was young.. it was SO good. fizz was an absolute babe and she truly defined who i am today... an angel. i know fizz sang this from the heart. bella, on the other hand, was an absolute fake cow and she can do one quite frankly.

17) Rihanna - UUURGGHHHHHHH LITERALLY ONE OF HER BEST SONGS.. its the fact i was JUST singing this on karaoke on new years eve to a standing ovation i had them ALL in a chokehold.... SUCH A TIMELESS CLASSIC OMGGGG.

18) Nelly Furtado - this ones cute. nothing much more to say i do like it though.

19) Grey's Anatomy Cast - ewwww LMAOOOOO. this is so funny but so vile at the same time.

20) Farruko - bottom of the barrel type of music.

21) Wing - camp
854 days 14 hours ago
MISSimogen
i dont think i can vote this week girls i can only give like 3 of these points and the rest would feel disingenuous sorry <3
854 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
What an…interesting week but loved the bops :)

1) - A*Teens - I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS SONG OMG IVE BEEN TRANSPORTED LMAO YESSSSSSS BOP.

2) - Aitch - I legit love this beat but I’m just laughing now cuz I can’t take any male rap made like this seriously at allllll lmaoooo. Even more awful than this song is that I’m actually BOPPING to the beat ughh delete it.

3) - Jessica Simpson - This was fine, I liked it enough, but I was more caught up by the fact that Jojo straight up STOLE the guitar from the verses of this song for “Leave (Get Out)”, jail mama, it’s literally the same pattern and I feel awoken to the truth.

4) - Enrique Iglesias  - I’m so fucking tired of this shit.

5) - Annie - Oh this girls pussy was wet during the entire making of this BOP, you can just tell *goes to google her age in case I can’t say that*. It didn’t go as hard as the A*Teens song but I still lived.

6) - Luis Fonsi - Oh this beattttttt I want a pina coladada while shaking my margaritatas. I don’t love his voice in all honesty but this was upbeat and infectious regardless.

7) - Kylie Minogue - I didn’t love this album quite honestly, idk how it went #1 in the UK, but I will say this was one of the better songs on that album, the bass is soooooo good and I’ll always live for a fun disco moment :)

8) - Becky Hill - I wanna live but I’m not. It’s got a good beat, I don’t love her voice? This is gonna do well regardless of my meaningless opinion.

9) - aespa - LMAOOOOOOO that beginning moment is doing it for me, oh this is soooo good. Oh these bitches are camp icons, I’m livinggggggg.

10) - Brandy - Bitchhhhhhhhhhhh. Mmm I’m giving such stank face rn at this beat. And her voiceeeee yesssss. The horns, the harmonies, everything just works and this is kind of THE one. Been a long time since TSC or beta has served an RnB hit that just HIT as good as this. 

11) - Indila - Oooh this is so sexy. Sorry, French is sexy especially when done like this. But also this is giving the end of a Violet chachki act when she’s taken off most of her clothes and is about to breathe fire, it’s got that mystery to climax energy. I loved this!!!

12) - Produce 101 - Cute! Sure! Yeah! The piano feels oddly placed in this. Better than other over produced Kpop but it still feels over produced.

13) - The Weeknd - 

14) - Britney Spears - Congrats on your win, I mean it’s a bop but there’s better and we know it.  It’s at this point I realize BETA is all about sending our fave pop divas and jerking off to giving them their wins, deserved or undeserved. I say that with no judgment tbh, they’re our faves for a reason. It’s still a bop

15 ) - Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - I’m surprised this wasn’t sent last week, it’s objectively good but it’s a little dated and I no longer laugh at every lyric, but the truck horn does always get me lmao.

16) - Tweenies - I hate this site sometimes. Hearing the lyric “you don’t have to keep your clothes on” in the chorus after yesterday’s blog drama is incredibly triggering.

17) - Rihanna - Nvm, this is the person I must congratulate on their inevitable win, I can’t even be mad, this is such a good song. That being said, it does need a bridge imo, I know the song is already long enough but I need it to go somewhere else, but regardless, BOP!

18) - Nelly Furtado - This doesn’t hold up as well as I’d hoped it would, like it’s still a classic and stuff but I mean it’s a little same samey for me, especially near the end.

19) - Grey’s Anatomy Cast - It is at this point that I sit here and I wonder if this is all real or if this is just a simulation. I have never fucking seen greys anatomy but I’ve heard it’s wild from start to finish and have always been daunted by the length so I never got into it. When I saw “Chasing Cars” - Greys Anatomy Cast on the running order of today. I honestly just knew that this was going to be an absolute shit show from start to finish, but I wanted SO BADLY to be proven wrong. Now, I want to point out three GLARING issues with this entry:

1. Girl. It says “cast” in the artists but there were only THREE singers?????????? Why not just credit those three singers????? I’d have loved it even more if McDreamy was singing, that’s what I was expecting going in cuz he’s, you know, A SINGER? Or even the girl who’s watching and is bruised up on the side, why wasn’t SHE singing the song? Instead we get three fucking random characters, which just feels opposite to what the plot might demand for an emotional moment like the death/near death of (presumably) a lead character, maybe I’m missing backstory, but that felt really random.
2. The song choice of “chasing cars” as an emotional moment, with the hindsight of what this song is in pop culture and society, is honestly incredibly laughable. Like I get it probably appeals to mainstream society but you could’ve chosen so many other songs and you chose…this. A song that like tonally and sonically goes NO where, not even the voice of Hugh Jackman Lite could save it.
3. I think this is the most egregious of the three pivotal errors of this entry, but how the song fits into this scene is absolutely awful. I honestly have to, and did, laugh at the choice to sing “chasing cars” during a scene where THE WOMAN GETS HIT BY A TRUCK AND IS MAYBE AT THE END OF HER LIFE, is this supposed to be irony??? A deranged and incredibly literal symbolism of her character arch??? Not only that, but at one point a lead doctor tells everyone else to shut the fuck up and then someone starts SINGING a new verse???? Girl???? I get that it isn’t real or whatever but they heard that in the writers room right?

In conclusion, I want to commend this entry and it’s enterer for making me feel something in this lineup and introducing me purely to the chaos that is “Greys Anatomy”, this was a wild ride that was incredibly fun to hate. 12.

20) - Farruko - This is probably the most forgettable song this week tbh, I wanted more of something, it just felt incredibly flavorless.

21) - Wing -  I would’ve so much more appreciated the Westboro Baptist Church version but this is also acceptable.
853 days 22 hours ago
J2999
I can't lie this was... quite bad, would not recommend this week to a friend.

001. A*Teens - 'Upside Down' : Uhh just not living for this. It’s something that would normally sit probably fine with me, but I guess you got a bad J2 night, unlucky. But also means I don’t hate it or anything.
002. Aitch - 'Taste (Make It Shake)' : POV: you’re in a random UK club. The kind of thing I don’t really end up moving to anyway, meh.
003. Jessica Simpson - 'With You' : Why is she not looking a million miles from Britney. Anyway, I wasn’t really a fan of this. I liked her belt towards the end though. Salvaged it.
004. Enrique Iglesias - 'Tonight (I'm Fucking You)' : This video is age-restricted and only available on YouTube. Learn more Watch on YouTube. This is a king, so I support it anyway. It’s obviously not his best, but it’s still a bop. Enjoyed this.
005. Annie - 'Chewing Gum' : Just absolutely not sorry. No.
006. Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - 'Calypso' : Luis Fonsi talented king struck again. Stefflon was good too here. Quite the bop actually, a serve.
007. Kylie Minogue - 'Miss a Thing’ : If you’re gonna send Kylie at least send one of her bops like ?? It’s decent because it’s her of course, but damn could have been a better choice.
008. Becky Hill, Topic - 'My Heart Goes (La Di Da)' : Two artists I enjoy both of, and yeah this is a song I enjoy too. Nothing too extraordinary but it’s a good one, solid.
009. aespa - 'Savage' : Bit of a bop, better than a lot of the songs so far. Not even GREAT, but at this point I’ll just take it. Good like last minute.
010. Brandy - 'Full Moon' : Not really enjoying this, the music is decent in parts, her voice seems good too, but just not for me.
011. Indila - 'Dernière Danse' : Give us Last Dance by Stefania instead. But this became quite a serve in the second half. French supremacy anyway. Go offfff. Liked this.
012. Produce 101 - 'Pick Me' : I mean sometimes you can’t make the music not bop. I’d rather it… not be live? But I guess adds a bit of a comical aspect to it. Good.
013. The Weeknd - 'Stargirl Interlude (feat. Lana Del Rey)' : Just confused really. It’s not bad but like why’s it so short, why is this the Weeknd song sent, like too many questions, but not worth the ponder over a less than 2 min vid.
014. Britney Spears - 'Breathe On Me' : There’s better Britney choices. It’s ok.
015. Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - 'WAP' : Never listened to this entire thing and am not changing that here. A couple parts aren’t bad, and a bit catchy too, but overall just definitely not my thing.
016. Tweenies - 'Best Friends Forever' : Literally WHAT is this. I don’t even care the Tweenies are so much more superior than most the bad music sent this week. I don’t tend to be one to like support these kind of entires, but sometimes it has to be done. Winners.
017. Rihanna - 'Love On The Brain' : Rihanna talented queen but not really enjoying this, she has sooo many better songs. I’ll support her but like damn coulda been a better choice.
018. Nelly Furtado - 'I'm Like A Bird' : This wasn’t really for me, wasn’t getting much enjoyment from it. Shame. Decent chorus though.
019. Grey's Anatomy Cast - 'Chasing Cars' : Yeah fine song, bit odd to experience it with obviously the TV show playing on top, but one of the few songs this week that didn’t leave me in a rush to turn off, so yeah will take THAT.
020. Farruko - 'Pepas' : Well even before listening I knew I would just HAVE to support it; from initial thumbnail looks and then even MORE so after hearing this abysmal week so far. This did not disappoint. Quite the banger actually. Winner.
021. Wing - 'Poker Face' : The running order was superior without this, but at the same time this is still like better than most the other stuff, it at least has a different vibe to it. I must force myself to point this so I don’t have to point something more horrific instead.
852 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
01) A*Teens – I love this song so much in my childhood having a catchy hook and has a cute charm
02) Aitch – Why does this white man think he can rap as it is painfully obvious that he can’t
03) Jessica Simpson – Her voice is alright with what it is but the song is plain boring
04) Enrique Iglesias – The music hurt my ears and it is so dated and irritating
05) Annie – The beat is super repetitive and there is nothing of value to be found
06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don – What are they trying with the mixing as nothing here gels together
07) Kylie Minogue – I don’t remember this song of hers and it is clear to see why being filler
08) Becky Hill, Topic – Honestly this is a great summer banger that can be played anywhere
09) aespa – Ah what is that music as it is painful to hear and their voices don’t gel and it sucks
10) Brandy – Her vocals are alright but the song is a bore with nothing much happening
11) Indila – This song is a classic as it got a strong ethnic beat and a unique voice that gives me chills
12) Produce101 – Oh I remember this cute song which is nice to hear at the start but then it gets old
13) The Weeknd – This woman sounds like a demon with that voice and the music is so stupid
14) Britney Spears – Who doesn’t want Britney to breath on them and this is not her best
15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion – I never liked this as the beat and rapping gets annoying quickly and puts me of pussy
16) Tweenies – Aw this is something I can’t hate as I love watching them and still do as this is nice
17) Rihanna – This would be great to put on my Halloween Mix having that haunting tune
18) Nelly Furtado – I remember this from Global Music Contest and it did grow for me barely but still doesn’t stand out
19) Grey's Anatomy Cast – I never thought this show would attempt a musical episode and it is good but not the best with the tone not working
20) Farruko – This is full of energy and I’m dancing along to the party and it is good for what it is
21) Wing – Wait how did someone like her have a song that charted as it is a disgrace to music
852 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
01) A*Teens - This was super cute and fun! I love ABBA <3
02) Aitch - I mean I give him points for trying but this was not enjoyable!
03) Jessica Simpson - This is cute but not her best tbh! I still like it though!
04) Enrique Iglesias - YASSSS my mom has the biggest crush on him and I wonder if she's ever heard the uncensored version of this song? Anyways totally a nostalgic bop 4 me!
05) Annie - Mom. That's all I have to say!
06) Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - I grew up around songs like this and after a while they just all start to sound the same.
07) Kylie Minogue - Far from her best but not her worst I enjoyed it me thinks.
08) Becky Hill, Topic - Why did I laugh sjshshshhs but it was cute! I moved a bit!
09) aespa - Their worst song imo. Like I legit love all their other songs except this one.
10) Brandy - BOPPPP I moved I did. She slayed. I had lots of anxiety though with her driving and singing.
11) Indila - I mean who doesn't know this song? And who doesn't agree that it's a BOP!
12) Produce101 - YASSS???? I actually really enjoyed this... like a lot....
13) The Weeknd - Girl sjshsjwhwuwyqu this also made me laugh because is it like an interlude??? But anyways looking at this week it might still get points from me so yasss?
14) Britney Spears - Again not her best but I enjoyed it tbh!
15) Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion - Aged like wine I fear. They slayed sm.
16) Tweenies - GET ME OFF THIS FLOOR LMAOOOOO now why did I enjoy this qushshehwh
17) Rihanna - YASSSSSSSSS a bop omg. She ate sm.
18) Nelly Furtado - Honstly I never cared for this song but my mom loves it a lot so you have her stamp of approval!
19) Grey's Anatomy Cast - jqjwjwjwjqjq LMAOOO pls this is so camp. I hated it.
20) Farruko - It was cute but not like extra cute like I wasn't yassss but I liked it a bit!
21) Wing - PLSSSSSSS jshsheyeyquiqq8 she's just like me <3

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!