This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 107

Topic » TSC BETA 107

1346 days ago
dragotistic
Dolly Style - Kendji Girac outsold. Real talk, this wasn’t terrible, but I’ve certainly heard better.

Mary Byrne - I’ve heard hundreds of covers of this song at this point and this doesn’t stand out amongst them.

Sugababes - This bopped but didn’t blow me away.

Toy Box - This was the bop I needed in my life. Grats on my points

P!nk - Th!s was everyth!ng ! needed !n a song. Pretty sure th!s !s a runaway w!nner.

Anastacia - I liked this! I wished it hit a little harder but that’s just on my taste. Good pick.

Fragma with Damae - Not really my thing but I can appreciate it for what it is.

Franz Ferdinand - Nice pick! I think that this is a very nice song and it has a lot of really fantastic musical elements. I dig it.

Nancy Sinatra - MILFD. Music I like to fuckin’ dance to.

Miley Cyrus - This is better than Midnight Sky fight me. Solid song.

Dinah Shore - QUEEN. I’m in love.

Kelis - This is an intriguing listen. I didn’t hate it but I didn’t bop either.

G-IDLE - I’m sorry but this is not the k-pop for me. I can appreciate it for what it is but I couldn’t get behind it.

Dua Lipa - Queen of modern disco and singlehandedly carrying the pop industry. Her back must hurt.

Hanson - Read the song title to get my opinion on the song.

Kelly Clarkson - Ne-Yo “Miss Independent” outsold sorry.

The Cheeky Girls - This was so much fun. I enjoyed this!

Kat DeLuna - holy this is a bop grats on some points from me

Brian 3000 - No thank you.

Clean Bandit - I love this song and it was the pinnacle of trop pop don’t @ me

Vengaboys - This was a nice trashy bop. So catchy, I’m into it.
1345 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Dolly Style - what eurovision reject is this? Can I hear some talent next time please?
02) Mary Byrne - I don't care enough to google who this woman is but her take on the song is pretty great
03) Sugababes - definitely phoned in, I'm sleepy listening to this
04) Toy-Box - it's very funny I'll give you that
05) P!nk - sorry felix this song is here to stay and slay
06) Anastacia - why does she sound so white? Where did her sound go??
07) Fragma - idk am I alive? This song is making me feel unconscious
08) Franz Ferdinand - it's not as terrible as I hoped it would be. I like the basic instrumental I guess but I never liked his voice
09) Nancy Sinatra - Ocean's 8 mommmmms. I do hope this song is played every time a woman outsmarts a man. In pop culture and in real life
10) Miley Cyrus - One of my favorite Miley tracks… what a cinematic masterpiece
11) Dinah Shore - 'I'll Walk Alone' by Dinah Shore was released in 1944. Therefore, it will incur a 112 point penalty. Worth it for the best song of all time obviously
12) Kelis - wrong choice bye
13) (G)I-DLE - I like everything in this song except the chorus :\
14) Dua Lipa - Tempted to 0 this but it's one of my favorite songs of the year and any other song besides LOVE AGAIN that BOP would've gotten a 0
15) Hanson - LMAO THESE KINGS! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
16) Kelly Clarkson - an old bop from kelly that always slays when I listen to it… imagine not bringing this level of energy to a pop song
17) The Cheeky Girls - funny in concept but this is euro white propaganda right
18) Kat DeLuna - Whine Up is just so good but this never caught on for me
19) Bran Van 3000 - never heard before. Could grow on me but for now I don't think much of it. Cool string element though
20) Clean Bandit - it's like… fine. Idk why send this to beta but this week seems like a big throwaway week so what do I know
21) Vengaboys - one of the most recognizable instrumentals ever and something you can't help but have fun to. At least for me. Anytime I hear it, it makes me smile
1345 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
01) Dolly Style – its okay, bits are annoying!
02) Mary Byrne – think I prefer the james brown version shes made it too show tuney!
03) Sugababes – really not a fan and they stole so many other songs to make this mess up!
04) Toy-Box – my washing machine is making a better sound than this!!
05) P!nk – not really a pink fan, she mutes her how swearing!
06) Anastacia – hubby loves Anastacia!
07) Fragma – my goodness that was painful!
08) Franz Ferdinand – brilliant, love it!
09) Nancy Sinatra – I like this song!
10) Miley Cyrus – wasn’t miley cyrus in last week? Shockingly, im not a fan, its okay!
11) Dinah Shore – 2nd old song, are we trying to prove a point with the date rule?
12) Kelis – lots of annoying bits, its okay.
13) (G)I-DLE – heard this before, it was not too bad.
14) Dua Lipa – apparently the name Dua is becoming a popular baby name! not a fan, its okay.
15) Hanson – my niece loved this song!!
16) Kelly Clarkson – not my sort of thing, its okay.
17) The Cheeky Girls – no!
18) Kat DeLuna – this was repetitive, not for me!
19) Bran Van 3000 – very 70s, its okay.
20) Clean Bandit – has this not been used? Sean Paul can just be quiet!
21) Vengaboys – Ian? So the vengaboys have one song and they just keep releasing it with another title!
1345 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
01) Dolly Style — I can't deny this is such a bop! I can't believe it nqed in melodifestivalen
02) Mary Byrne — Okay this was actually good! I really like this type of music and I was very happy with this
03) Sugababes — This was pretty weak tbh, not their best!
04) Toy-Box — This is a bop I can't lie! This was really fun!
05) P!nk — I do secretly like Pink 🤭 Shes an icon I can't lie!
06) Anastacia — this was sweet!
07) Fragma — not for me sadly, I did like parts of it
08) Franz Ferdinand — eh wasn't anything special
09) Nancy Sinatra — this bop is amazing!
10) Miley Cyrus — This is much better than her music now, she also looks a lot better here
11) Dinah Shore — 😐 this is why we had the rule but someone had to complain and now we have this.
12) Kelis — not her best but really strong
13) (G)I-DLE — I think this song was in TSC, I don't know I did hear it before
14) Dua Lipa — I can't deny this is one of her best! I love this song so much
15) Hanson — I love this song! So nostalgic!
16) Kelly Clarkson — a very good song from Kelly! I do love this song!
17) The Cheeky Girls — absolute queens!! This was amazing!
18) Kat DeLuna — never listened to this song before but I enjoyed it!
19) Bran Van 3000 — not the strongest I've heard in this contest but yeah I did like it!
20) Clean Bandit — I didn't really care for it in this contest.
21) Vengaboys — This is such a good bop
1345 days 5 hours ago
Lachie227
01)        Dolly Style – I know their song ‘Hello Hi’ and this isn’t anywhere near as good but its okay I guess
02)        Mary Byrne – I don’t know this song so I don have a special affinity for it, and I don’t know its not really clicking for me
03)        Sugababes – Why would you not send Overload, that’s a great song. This song is extremely middling.
04)        Toy-Box – LMFAO this song is so funny to me. My sister and I used to listen to this back in the day. So good.
05)        Pink – honestly up there as one of my favourite Pink songs, she’s just really average now
06)        Anastacia – Hate to be rude but who really care about her music outside of Im Outta Love or Left Outside Alone?
07)        Fragma – I love a trashy euro-dance song, but this is one of the weaker types of those entries, but still good nonetheless.
08)        Franz Ferdinand – None the most interesting thing ever but I still relly like the chorus.
09)        Nancy Sinatra – This is such a classic and I hope it manages to score higher than 0 points.
10)        Miley Cyrus – I’m surprised this hadn’t been entered yet? I used to love this song back in the day but it’s not really striking now.
11)        Dinah Shore – If you’re gonna be funny and submit a song that’s gonna receive huge penalty, at least something good like Nancy Sinatra or Kate Bush
12)        Kelis – Another case of I don’t really care about this artist outside of their most popular song, this one being Milkshake and Kelis. But this song is actually pretty good.
13)        (G)i-DLE – Yeah didn’t really like this oen at all.
14)        Dua Lipa – I was ready to come into this contest to protest Dua, not because she makes bad music, but her death grip on TSC needs to end. But this contest is kinda poor and I do love this song.
15)        Hanson – I have never been able to decide if I like this song or not. Its annoying but catchy
16)        Kally Clarkson – She has way better songs, (why the fuck would you not submit Never Again) but I still do really like this.
17)        The Cheeky Girls – LMFAO what is this? It’s so funny I kinda love it.
18)        Kat DeLuna – I didn’t know she made music outside of Whine Up? This is significantly worse but still okay.
19)        Bran Van 3000 – I don’t know this song at all or really care about it tbh
20)        Clean Bandit – I really do not like Anne-Marie, I think she is just utterly talentless. But I cant deny this song is pretty catchy.
21)        Vengaboys – Just an all round iconic song I love it.
1345 days 4 hours ago
NewNightmare7
01) Dolly Style - I was expecting to be very different from what we got. I would have prefered it to be different
02) Mary Byrne - I like how soulful this is. When the guitar came in I was so invested. Very nice
03) Sugababes - It was interesting. I might forget about it later but I enjoyed it
04) Toy-Box - This sounded exactly like Aqua! I wonder how they would have handled it. Kind of grew on me as the song went on
05) P!nk - ...when I send P!NK I created the biggest sin imaginable but when someone else sends P!NK, the world stops for them...can't lie that its a great song
06) Anastacia - I like the guitars. Like Sugababes I might forget about it later on though.
07) Fragma - Could do with a better beat but I liked the vocals and chords.
08) Franz Ferdinand - I dont really know how I feel about this one. I've already forgotten completely about it
09) Nancy Sinatra - While this being entered is iconic, the song itself kind of leaves something to be desired
10) Miley Cyrus - This song was something else when it came out. Still great to this day
11) Dinah Shore - Oh jesus. For 1944 she sounds pretty nice im not gonna lie.
12) Kelis - That change from Dinah to...this. I'm personally good thanks
13) (G)I-DLE - I'm not really feeling this unfortunatelu. Sorry
14) Dua Lipa - One of my favourites on the album personally. So enjoyable and endearing.
15) Hanson - Never liked this and probably never will.
16) Kelly Clarkson - I was looking through the album because I dont remember it and theres a track called 'Beautiful Disaster'...sums up this song too.
17) The Cheeky Girls - I think I rather wait for Vengaboys. Sorry
18) Kat DeLuna - Eh i dont know. I actually dont know cause I tuned out.
19) Bran Van 3000 - Wasnt feeling this either...
20) Clean Bandit - Anne-Marie caries this song snd its really nice when shes involved. Clean Bandit kind of ruins it a bit but whatever. Still a good song
21) Vengaboys - Iconic! I used this song for a video about someone getting hit in the face with a ball in gym class and the teacher (played expertly by me) screamed at the one who got hit in the face...I lost the vid sadly but fun times!
1345 days 3 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Dolly Style - I just wanna know who thought this was okay? Who told y’all that sending Dolly Style was acceptable?

2. Mary Byrne - Honestly take the 68 point penalty and send the original instead you coward.

3. Sugababes - The instrumental makes my ears bleed. No thanks.

4. Toy-Box - Such a blatant Barbie Girl ripoff, and I’m not even a big fan of Barbie Girl

5. P!nk - Unpopular opinion but while this is solid, it’s one of my least favorite P!nk tracks.

6. Anastacia - This is pretty nice. It has impact, but isn’t too in-your-face to be enjoyable. Good pick.

7. Fragma - This genuinely gave me a headache.

8. Franz Ferdinand - Well that went absolutely nowhere.

9. Nancy Sinatra - Now normally I’d say taking a 70-point penalty is ridiculous but for this? I’ll absolutely allow it.

10. Miley Cyrus - Miley’s last decent song and honestly one of her best.

11. Dinah Shore - Honestly this is never getting out of the negatives but it’s a really pleasant listen!

12. Kelis - Not really feeling this one, the vocals don’t make much sense with the instrumental and I can barely hear them anyway.

13. (G)I-DLE - Is it my favorite thing ever? No. But it’s still a decent listen.

14. Dula Peep - One of the only decent tracks on Future Nostalgia. The chorus absolutely bops.

15. Hanson - My family overplayed this when I was younger, so now I can’t stand it.

16. Kelly Clarkson - This really should have been Breakaway or really any of her other songs. She has so much better.

17. The Cheeky Girls - Why?

18. Kat DeLuna - This is just all over the place. It’s noisy in the worst way.

19. Bran Van 3000 - This was nice, nothing special though.

20. Clean Bandit - It’s good, but it would be better if I didn’t have to suffer through Sean Paul to listen to it.

21. Vengabus - Absolute bop. Enough said.
1345 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Dolly Style - LMAO ICONIC. I still stan this bop ngl
02) Mary Byrne - This feels like a joke entry but I do genuinely love this song and this is a decent enough version of it
03) Sugababes - They have MUCH better than this, never really liked this tbh
04) Toy-Box - I'd probably stan this if I had any kinda nostalgic relation to it like I could imagine it playing at a school disco and me getting my life but I just don't have that connection here
05) P!nk - MOM I love her and I love this song so much I'd actually forgotten about it bless what a banger
06) Anastacia - Not her best but still a cute song from this legend
07) Fragma - I wish I was not alive
08) Franz Ferdinand - Was expecting this to be rockier, kinda just plodded along it was fine
09) Nancy Sinatra - LMAO yessss what a bop slay the 70 point penalty
10) Miley Cyrus - Why does she do every sound so well this slaps
11) Dinah Shore - Ugh this kind of thing always does it for me this is honestly gorgeous slay the 112 point penalty this is so good
12) Kelis - Love her but what is this :( Didn't do it for me
13) (G)I-DLE - Another (G)I-DLE song I do not care for at all
14) Dua Lipa - One of my personal faves from Future Nostalgia, one of my favourite songs of the year
15) Hanson - Kinda ahead of my time, kinda grating, kinda iconic, idk
16) Kelly Clarkson - Omg I love this era for Kelly I always thought this was such an edgy bop at the time
17) The Cheeky Girls - MOMS this is quite horrible but I stan the shit out of them
18) Kat DeLuna - Kinda a bop even though I've never heard of it before, enjoyed it
19) Bran Van 3000 - Give this a 112 point penalty for being a mess
20) Clean Bandit - Swear this has been used before, not the kind of thing I would listen to for myself but I enjoy it when it comes on the radio
21) Vengaboys - LMAO YES! We opened and closed with legends. This song reminds me of Gemma Collins on Dancing on Ice and that was quite an era, love this bop
1345 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) Dolly Style - fun bop. probably won't point it in the context of beta as usual but it's a CUTE girl, probably the best effort they've ever made.
02) Mary Byrne - you could've just submitted the original, you know. this started dragging by the 30 second mark. thanks but no thanks.
03) Sugababes - one of the best songs/covers of all time and my second favorite song of all time, oh yes! i love the original as well but it really can't hold a candle to this. THE song that made me a sugababes stan in the first place. the album mix is (even!) better tho. oh, and yes! i am filtering every single user that is badmouthing this song in any sort of way. except for ian, he can stay.
04) Toy-Box - LMFAOOOOOOO NOT this barbie girl ripoff. this is so fucking horrible but so boppy at the same time. i used to watch this mv as a kid on loop actually, now that i think about it, probably for that half-naked tarzan. faggot shit, ik.
05) P!nk - oh, i mean, well duh! pink has unfortunately gone down the haywire with the shit she's been releasing this decade BUT believe it or not there was a time where she was awesome and made good music! this is god-tier pink for the record, not my FAVORITE pink song (sober is an auto-12, i'm just saying) but it's really good. classique.
06) Anastacia - i feel like we've reached the point where all of an artist's good songs have already been submitted. "sick and tired", "i'm outta love", "left outside alone" and "paid my dues" have all been submitted soo... this is cute, i GUESS, but it isn't boppy in the slightest and it doesn't even make use of her vocal? girl i'm here for anastacia, not jessica simpson. very meh.
07) Fragma - i remember people in the listening party calling this the early 00s camden cox LMAO. i see it. the audio quality of this is horrible but i didn't hate this.
08) Franz Ferdinand - i get the appeal, i guess.
09) Nancy Sinatra - FUCKING BOOOOOOOOOOP. the original demasculation anthem. i used to kill this on just dance as well. i feel like i mention the just dance game franchise every beta in my comments but i can't help that they molded my music taste. anyways, great song.
10) Miley Cyrus - so this is winning, right? what a fucking bop. this has aged like fine wine honestly (except maybe for the chipmunk ad-lib in the verse). i've always loved this blackout album track wannabe. bop bop bop.
11) Dinah Shore - 'I'll Walk Alone' by Dinah Shore was released in 1944. Therefore, it will incur a 112 point penalty.
12) Kelis - BYE WHO SUBMITTED THIS...????? i mean, like, COME ON. "trick me", "4th of july", even "BOSSY" were right there?? and y'all submit this??? it's very OKAY. kelis has done BETTER.
13) (G)I-DLE - i don't get why people say the chorus "completely wets the bed"?? as if the bed wasn't wet already before that ugly bitch of a chorus barges in. i don't like g-idle and i HATE this song. "feel special" nqing and this qualifying in the same week was a slap to the face. horrible song really.
14) Dua Lipa - REMEMBER WHEN POUND THE ALARM WON OVER PHYSICAL 10 CONTESTS AGO??? LMAO
15) Hanson - u can't spell the title of the song without BOP, i'm just sayin
16) Kelly Clarkson - scream @ this being the kelly song, poor her always getting her worst songs submitted. though maybe that's a bit unfair to the "from justin to kelly" actress because i don't actually mind this song but it's kinda ehh in the grand scheme of things. cute, i guess.
17) The Cheeky Girls - guessing "touch my bum" and the christmas song have already been submitted. this is funny i guess
18) Kat DeLuna - BOP. definetly not as good as "whine up" but did i tell you guys i used to fucking KILL THIS ON JUST DANCE???????
19) Bran Van 3000 - good song but i swear i've heard it somewhere before and i spent both times i've listened to this song trying to figure out where the hell i've heard it. again, good song.
20) Clean Bandit - 🅳🅰🅸🅻🆈 🆂🆃🆁🆄🅶🅶🅻🅴!
21) Vengaboys - my favorite vengaboys song was always "boom boom boom" which im GUESSING hasnt been entered? nevertheless yes i love this iconic bop, i hope this gets the top 5 placement it deserves.
1345 days 3 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Dolly Style ~ Still probably my favourite by them! Very catchy and sweet.
Mary Byrne ~ LOOOL, I used to be obsessed with her on X factor, still more than likely within my top 10 contestants. Good to hear this again.
Sugababes ~ Considered sending this myself, decent throwback to when I was 11.
Toy-Box ~ How they can disrespect aqua in this way?! No thanx
P!nk ~ The sass! Yeah quite like this, don’t think o consider it a favourite though.
Anastasia ~ Nevef heard it and not feeling it at all tbh.
Fragma ~ I heard this the other week for the first time in YEARS and it honestly really took me back, to the time leaving primary school. Love the chorus. I don’t think I appreciated this at the time as much as I should have.
Frank Ferdinand ~ OH FUCK ME YESSSS not heard this in time either - I used to be obsessed with this radiostation, ‘The Arrow‘, which is where I first heard this. I love how it sounds me a 70s song even though it was out in the 00s. Class! One of, if not their best for me.
Nancy Sinatra ~ Lol. Can’t deny this is a classic, though. If TSC did a 60s, I reckon this would compete with Dancing in the Street for the W.
Miley Cyrus ~ The first song of hers that I liked tbf. Bop!
Dina Shore ~ Quite nice, but Vera Lynn was right there if you wanted to hit the 3-figures!...
Kelis ~ This did nothing for me tbh.. send her song with Richard X, used to love it!
(G)-IDLE ~ I thought this was going to be a train wreck at first, but the chorus picked it up somewhat. Quite nice overall.
Dua Lipa ~ She Can’t do wrong can she? This is funky as.
Hanson ~ Childhood bop! Still like this, Where’s the Love was ace too.
Kelly Clarkson ~ Was never THAT keen on this but I get the appeal. Nice throwback.
The Cheeky Girls ~ Soundtrack of Majorca 2003, along with CHIHUAHUA! Iconic!!
Kat DeLuna ~ It’s alright maybe a little try hard. Not mad at it though!
Bran Van 3000 ~ Drinking in LA was right there hun. Not into this.
Clean Bandit ~ It’s a bop even if a very meh Christmas number one. Everyyyy single mum at the time loved this.
Vengaboys ~ A timeless fucking BOP. Seen them live once and honestly they were fantastic even all these years later. Love!!!
1345 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Dolly Style        i mean hello hi outsold but go off I guess?
02) Mary Byrne        i remember this season of xfactor lol. still sad she left over cher lloyd. i mean she got the range
03) Sugababes        i mean it's okay, but it's not a BOP
04) Toy-Box        LOL! we stan this troll genre
05) P!nk        this was after I gave up on her. but it's an alright song
06) Anastacia        i mean love her, but never go listen to her. queen
07) Fragma        ughhh the 2000s vibes are strong. verses remind me of amber sexual
08) Franz Ferdinand        meh. don't care for franz/this genre
09) Nancy Sinatra        a classic. they need a remaster
10) Miley Cyrus        lol this was the end of miley for me. This was her peak then since then i'm like... meh
11) Dinah Shore        honestly... this is lovely, but like gurl.... 112 point penalty
12) Kelis        i mean...if it's not milkshake... i'm not interested
13) (G)I-DLE        there is a reason that this was nominated for kpop video of the year at the VMAs
14) Dua Lipa        i'm so torn on her. like i want more but at the same time it's just a good vibe.
15) Hanson        i would be surprised if this won because it's SO bad but such an earworm
16) Kelly Clarkson        i mean. i'm sorry. Kelly is so fucking good.
17) The Cheeky Girls        this was not my trashy music
18) Kat DeLuna        starts whining. such a bop
19) Bran Van 3000        meh, very meh
20) Clean Bandit        SEAN DE PAUL! sean de paul makes everything better
21) Vengaboys        classic. all their shit sounds the same though lol. Let's go to six flags everyone
1345 days 2 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Dolly Style - BOOT - Posting a live performance was not a good decision. This is bad.
02) Mary Byrne - BOOT - I've heard so many good versions of this song and this wasn't one of them so I found it annoyingly bad cause I know how good this song could be.
03) Sugababes - BOOT - Not for me, sorry. It was trash.
04) Toy-Box - BOOT - This just seems like a Barbie Girl rip-off. It's unoriginal.
05) P!nk - TOOT - One of my all-time favorite P!nk songs and honestly probably in my top 3, definitely top 5, out of her singles. Great choice! Has a good chance of making it deep!
06) Anastacia - BOOT - C_Shizz96 loves her but I've never seen the appeal. Her voice annoys me.
07) Fragma - TOOT - Light toot cause I don't know why I liked it...but I did for some reason lol. Maybe it was so bad that it's good.
08) Franz Ferdinand - BOOT - Light boot cause it's not horrible but I'm just not a fan of his vocals, sorry.
09) Nancy Sinatra - TOOT - The extreme year-rule breaking is starting to get old but I'm not like ianfitz so I'm not gonna penalize this. This is a bop especially in this bad week.
10) Miley Cyrus - TOOT - Honestly I know it flopped in mainstream cause this is where Miley went "bad" but I stan this song! It's so catchy! Bop!
11) Dinah Shore - BOOT - Nope. This was boring.
12) Kelis - BOOT - Stop trying to make Kelis happen. It's not going to happen.
13) (G)I-DLE - BOOT - These k-pop groups need to stop deliriously thinking that they're good rappers...they're not.
14) Dua Lipa - SHOOT - Maybe a top 5, probably a top 10, definitely a top 20 song of 2020 and that's on periodt.
15) Hanson - BOOT - Wow this week really is weak. We just handing Dua an easy win I see. Not worth the penalty at all.
16) Kelly Clarkson - TOOT - Don't get the hate for this song in the comments. There's better Kelly but for this week? This is easily top 3 or top 5 material. A fun, edgy song! That chorus hits hard!
17) The Cheeky Girls - BOOT - Kill me this sucks too. I hate this contest.
18) Kat DeLuna - TOOT - This was actually really good! I really enjoyed it! Maybe it's cause this contest sucked but hey, I'll take it! This was enjoyable and that's good enough this week!
19) Bran Van 3000 - TOOT - Light toot cause I liked it. It wasn't bad, it was a cool vocal and instrumental. It 100% lacks in replay value like...although I like it, I only need one listen. Not usually my thing but it works this contest.
20) Clean Bandit - TOOT - I was never crazy on it when it blew up but I never got sick of it before it left. It's enjoyable and in this contest it'll fare well.
21) Vengaboys - TOOT - I hate that I'm tooting this but in the context of this contest, it's one of the better songs. Plus I love Six Flags and they used this as their theme song when I was growing up!
1345 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Start gathering folks! This results show is gonna be specially messy cuz the start of a Amazing Race discord game is happening. so I will have to learn how to multi task asap
1345 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Normal style results today! Down with J*hnny style results!
1345 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Who's Who
Alexeh23 - Dinah Shore
bibbles - Franz Ferdinand
Catch_a_falling_star - Anastacia
dragotistic - Dua Lipa
hellocat - Kelis
hellomynameis347 - Nancy Sinatra
ianfitz0012 - Hanson
Lachie227 - Vengaboys
LiukBB - Clean Bandit
LornaHollas - The Cheeky Girls
NewNightmare7 - Miley Cyrus
NicoleF - Kelly Clarkson
onemanarmy - Bran Van 3000
PennyTrationStan - Sugababes
PrincessTeePee - Fragma
ricktworick1 - Dolly Style
rodrigueseve - P!nk
ryan5675 - Toy-Box
TolisKalkas - (G)I-DLE
turkeylover - Kat DeLuna
VanessaFeltz - Mary Byrne

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!