This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 107

Topic » TSC BETA 107

1349 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
15) Hanson - 'MMMBop'

'MMMBop' by Hanson was released in 1997. Therefore, it will incur a 6 point penalty.
1349 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
16) Kelly Clarkson - 'Miss Independent'
1349 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
17) The Cheeky Girls - 'Hooray Hooray (It's a Cheeky Holiday)'
1349 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
18) Kat DeLuna - 'Run The Show'
1349 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
19) Bran Van 3000 - 'Astounded'
1349 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
20) Clean Bandit - 'Rockabye'
1349 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
21) Vengaboys - 'We like to Party!'

'We like to Party!' by Vengaboys was released in 1998. Therefore, it will incur a 4 point penalty.
1349 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The songs are all posted. You will now listen to all 21 entries in their integrity and vote for them before results on thursday, 27th August, by giving your fav 12 points and your subsequent favs 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1. We have a strong contest in our hands so enjoy!
1349 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
https://i.imgur.com/rD1Zv9b.gif

wow i decided to do the toot or boot thing because i’m unoriginal and stuff, but instead of using toot or boot, i’ve decided to use turkey or tofurky! i have no idea what tofurky tastes like so it could actually be good but i have a turkey loving brand to stick to so yeah!

01) Dolly Style - turkey! - this song is actually really cute. omg. their costumes look kind of cheap but that actually makes me like the song more? dolly style may not have style but their song was definitely high fashion.
02) Mary Byrne - tofurky with a small side of turkey? - i can appreciate her vocals, i really like them. but this song just isn’t it for me?  it’s just kind of blah? but like a good blah?
03) Sugababes - turkey!! - this actually a bop! it’s not as poppy as i thought it would be, but i think i’m glad it’s not! maybe i should listen to more sugababes songs.
04) Toy-Box - 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘆 - a bop. it’s dumb and annoying but super iconic. i can't help but love this. i am jane and i love to ride an elephant.
05) P!nk - turkey!! - a BOP. the part of the music where she’s in an auto shop or something, reminds me of the part in 10 things i hate about you (the tv series) where the main character (i think her name is, like, kat or something) accidentally spills oil on 𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓴'𝓼 shirt and then he takes his shirt off. such a good episode.
06) Anastacia - tofurky. - i’m not a big fan of this. like, it’s kind of cute but also eh? maybe she has better songs? i only know paid my dues because of beta that outsold this.
07) Fragma - turkey-ish - this is kind of a hot mess of a song but i also like it! the audio quality is interesting which kind of drags the song down.
08) Franz Ferdinand - an advertisement for tofurky - the music is actually so good. i really love the 20s (50s? 40s? 30s? girl idk) aesthetic! the song however…...yeah. it’s not that great.
09) Nancy Sinatra - turkey that’s kind of dry - very iconic. nancy queen of boots, walking, and walking in boots. but i don’t think this song was worth the penalty.
10) Miley Cyrus - 𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘆 (𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱) - BOP!! i don’t know a better song.
11) Dinah Shore - tofurky - her vocals are actually cute but this song is kind of boring. it’s definitely not worth the penalty. but the andchill crashing during her song is very iconic. queen.
12) Kelis - turkey? maybe? - this is cute? but i think kelis has better. so yeah.
13) (G)I-DLE - ….tofurky. - there are parts of this song that are good! and then there’s parts that are awful. unfortunately, the awful parts kind of outweigh the good parts.
14) Dua Lipa - turkey - i always underestimate how good dua’s songs are. but levitating was right there!!! why submit this??? it’s still a bop though.
15) Hanson - turkey - this is actually really cute! it reminds me of the bop that’s soda pop by britney spears!
16) Kelly Clarkson - turkey? maybe? - look at my comment for kelis, i guess.
17) The Cheeky Girls - turkey - this is just LMFAO. very iconic. i actually like it!
18) Kat DeLuna - turkey! - kat deluna queen. run the show is so good. the spanish version outsold the english version a little though.
19) Bran Van 3000 - turkey but from a deli - this is actually kind of good? the music could be better though. the guy was hot so there’s that. anyways, what happened to bran van 1-2999?
20) Clean Bandit - tofurky. - first of all, baby ft. MARINA was right there!!!!!! that is an auto 12 for me!!! anyways, this is just eh.
21) Vengaboys - turkey! - this is kind of messy but also very iconic! i really like this! and i want to be on the vengabus!
1349 days 5 hours ago
Darbe
1. Dolly Style - Lol this is actually quite a bop really.
2. Mary Byrne - LMFAO stop why? I hate BETA
3. Sugababes - Oh this is so underrated. Sugababes were so good in the early 2000s honestly.
4. Toy Box - Well this is basically Aqua. Headache.
5. P!nk - A top tier Pink track. It’s just so good.
6. Anastasia - I’m only really crazy about Left Outside Alone/I’m Outta Love by her tbh. This was.. okay.
7. Fragma - This is kinda cheap/cheesy to me.
8. Franz Ferdinand - It’s my kings. Not their best track, but I do definitely still like it!
9. Nancy Sinatra - Oh lord, I always found this boring.
10. Miley Cyrus - Lmfao it’s one of her best. She warned us.
11. Dinah Shore - This is actually really good, hope it makes it out of the negatives.
12. Kelis - This is better than I expected, it reminds me a bit of the kind of R&B I like
13. GIDLE - I despise this chorus so much.
14. Due Lipa - There were better options from this era to chose, but this is a smooth bop nevertheless.
15. Hanson - LMFAO I’m thinking of the time Janet Devlin forgot the words to a whole verse to this on XF live. Yikes.
16. Kelly Clarkson - She has so many better songs, what a shame
17. The Cheeky Songs - Why not the Cheeky song? Lmfao these girls are too much, why did I like this as a kid :p
18. Kat Deluna - Kinda boppy I suppose but not really for me
19. Bran Van 3000 - This sounds pretty decent tbh
20. Clean Bandit - Radio definitely murdered this, even though it’s a fine enough track.
21. Vengaboys - LMFAO not this.
1348 days 5 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. It's alright. A little catchy
2. Her performance of this on x factor is iconic!
3. This was their best line up! Great song!
4. I have no idea what this is!
5. I used to have the video to this song saved on my old brick phone!
6. Love her! Great song!
7. Meh it was bland
8. Know a couple of their songs. This was good
9. Absolute classic!
10. Such a bop! This goes off!
11. Reminds me of an old disney song
12. Love her but I didn't care for this
13. Oh no you don't!
14. Another solid song from her!
15. Never liked this!
16. This is nowhere near her best
17. I love these twins lol
18. I wasn't really a fan
19. It was alright
20. Always found this kind of basic
21. Lol I was listening to this the last day. Definitely a guilty pleasure!
1347 days 13 hours ago
LiukBB
1. Habibi: I mean i heard about this being super iconic. As fan of trashy songs, this is not fully trash, but is kinda fun, but we need more trashy elements to make this really memorable. But overall kinda cool
2. It's A man's Man's Word: Oh this is not bad, but i feel like it's a been too static. I like the production and the backing are nice, but it's not really memorable. Not bad though
3. Freak Like Me: Meh, i think Sugar have better maybe. Nothing really captitaves my attention.  The production doesn't enlight me either. Meh
4.Tarzan and Jane: OMG YASSSSSS. This is the kinda of trashy, uptempo, fun songs that I need. It's so messy that it's hilarious. and even if there is like 200% of autotune, this has got me laugh and moved. Thanks to whoever submitted this.
5. U + Ur Hand :I didn't even know the existence of this Pink song lol and i kinda like her. The pre-chorus is kinda nice, and the melody is overall nice, but I deffo prefer other Pink song. Nice theme though
6. Welcome to my Truth: I mean again it's not bad, but i don't find myself really interested in. Deffo she has better songs. She can sing, but this was just there.
7 "You Are Alive": I actually kinda like the chorus, too bad the verses weren't at the same level, because this could have been much more impactfull.
8. "Walk Away": Oh this was a nice change of path. I am bit of sucker for alternative stuff. I kinda needed this. It' s not that super wow, but this kinda helps staying awake. Nice song
9. "Those Boots are Made for Walking" : Oh this is a classic. If this wasn't penalized, i think it will have big big chances of winning this. Funky and funny tune. Lovely chorus. Solid entry
10. " Can't be Tamed": Don't laugh at me, but back in days I used to try kinda dancing a lot to this wearing heeled shoes. Not a fan of the video, but this is dark, captitaving, hypnotic.
The production is amazing. One of my fav Miley's Track.
11. " I'll Walk Alone": 112 points of penalty? This reminds me of some disney track. It's kinda nice, I like the voice. Deffo not exactly my cup of tea, but still kinda nice and I like this old fashion style.
12 "Millionaire" : Nah this was a bit too messy. Didn't like the beat, and the singing voice for me didn't really help to elevate it. Also it kinda stays there, so overall meeh.
13 "Oh my god" : Haven't listened to a Kpop song in a while. This was a bit catchy, so kudos for that. Wasn't the best one I heard, but deffo was interesting. Interesting pick. Give us some rhytm.
14 "Break My Heart": I mean i like her, but i kinda sometimes think she is a bit overrated. Anyway this is prolly gonna win by a landslide. I like this one, it has a nice production, but i think she has overall better songs. Overall, how can you go wrong with her?
15 " Mmmbop" :Oh i didn't recognize this until that chorus. This is kinda boppy ? I mean the verses are a bit messy but that chorus really saves this. I like the fact is upbeat, so yea that's a plus. Overall nice and interesting song.
16 "Miss Independent": I always a bit edgy about kelly. I mean i like some songs of her, other I just don't care. This belongs to the second case. Also why the audio is so low lmaooo?
17 " Hooray Hooray": Oh yasss even more dancing song . Again this might sound a bit silly, but this has got me moving. LMFAO at those lyrics, but this is hilarious.
18 " Run the Show":  The rap was not needed: this one has deffo potential, but I kinda feel like it was a bit wasted.
19 " Astounded": Not bad, but idk i was expecting this to be a bit more interesting than what it was.  But it's a pleasant listen.
20. "Rockabye": I like this. Maybe not iconic as other songs, but this worked. I really liked the violin part, and the production of this was top noch.
21. "We like to party": Well this was kinda boppy, but I didn't feel as the other 2 trashy cute song that we had. I mean maybe it's vocals who didn't convince me.
1347 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Dolly Style – This is one of their catchiest songs as it really gets stuck in your noggin and while their vocals don’t have the power the song is still a banger
02) Mary Byrne – I didn’t know this charted I’m guessing Ireland and I do love her vocals but this version doesn’t offer anything new being quite uninspiring
03) Sugababes – Did this song got corrupted because the music doesn’t sound right and I can’t get into this song at all as it is one of their low moments
04) Toy-Box – We goy some Eurodance beat here as the tune got me hooked right away and they sound great together that got me pumping for more
05) P!nk – She has got that rock energy and I’m all here for it as this is an inspiring song that got my ears interested as the music is so good
06) Anastacia – I find this song to be a confused mess as it doesn’t seem to know what to do with itself as the music and vocals and everything don’t fit together
07) Fragma – I was waiting for this to get going but sadly it never did as the music really overshadowed her singing and the music was grating to me
08) Franz Ferdinand – This is gentle but also nice at the same time as I love his voice which helps to bring the song together into a nice package
09) Nancy Sinatra – Honey you tell them as this song was ahead of it’s time with the music being so defined and really rooted to my brain on how awesome it was
10) Miley Cyrus – I never knew Miley had hits like this as it is grabbing out to me with the power in her voice and music really got me grooving along
11) Dinah Shore – You are a legend for sending a song this far back but to be fair it is mostly forgettable and doesn’t hold up today
12) Kelis – Uh the music here gets repetitive really quickly while the vocalists have little energy and it is just making me more bored throughout
13) (G)I-DLE – Well I like the build-up getting me so into it but the chorus doesn’t hold the same bar while the song doesn’t really go anyway
14) Dua Lipa – Already this song is a classic as the beat is so infectious and makes me want to go to the dancefloor and she knows how to create a freaking banger
15) Hanson – Why did I think they were all girls when I first saw this but the song doesn’t really have a ground as it is more annoying than enjoyable
16) Kelly Clarkson – She got a rocking out voice that got me sizzling but the song doesn’t help anything as it drags and nothing really special happens as I felt it was dull
17) The Cheeky Girls – Never diss The Cheeky Girls as this song is iconic as the lyrics are catchy and got me thinking that I was back in the noughties
18) Kat DeLuna – I can see that she has got a whole lot of energy but it didn’t really go in the right direction as it is more of a mess with the music being a nail to my head
19) Bran Van 3000 – The beat is nice as I like the groove it is trying to do but the vocals aren’t my cup of tea as it is too high pitched for my liking
20) Clean Bandit – I am a fan of this song I got to say just for the instrumental being an ear worm while the female singer brings all the groove to make this a summer banger
21) Vengaboys – OMG I love this song so much as I want to party when this comes on as it is so catchy and fun and you got to be a downer if you didn’t have the time of your life here
1346 days 12 hours ago
VanessaFeltz
Dolly Style: It was cute

Mary Byrne: Can you feel the Byrne?

Sugababes: They are a good band but this song isn't one of my faves

Toy Box: It made me laugh

P!nk: It took me way to long to realise the true meaning of this song

Anastacia: She's an icon but the song is dull

Fragma: I was let down by this

Franz Ferdinand: Didn't go anywhere

Nancy Sinatra: Will her boots be walking her to a victory despite the penalty. I sure hope so

Miley Cyrus: Didn't like this when it came out but now I like it

Dinah Shore: I love old songs. The year rule sucks

Kelis: More than half the song isn't even Kelis. I feel robbed

(G)IDLE: Ew

Dua Lipa: She is saving the music industry

Hanson: Full on cheese

Kelly Clarkson: The chorus certainly knows how to pack a punch

The Cheeky Girls: I had forgotten about them! Touch my bum is better but I can't help but love all the cheekiness

Kat DeLuna: Why am I being yelled at?

Bran Van 3000: Thought it was another song and it wasn't. Now I'm disappointed

Clean Bandit: Sean Paul sucks

Vengaboys: Can't listen to this without thinking of that weird thomas the tank engine video
1346 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Dolly Style – I don’t always like their stuff but this is one of their better songs for me, I’m not sure how it will place with the legends here but I enjoyed it.
02) Mary Byrne – I wonder if she still visits her favourite till haha :p She really wasn’t enjoying being on the x factor. Her audition was stun. This is ok, great vocal, good cover.
03) Sugababes – Iconic. Great cover and just so noughties and
04) Toy-Box – Oh wow, cheese o mania. It’s alright, I suppose but nothing that make a true impact here.
05) P!nk – she has better, but it’s fine and the chorus is really strong.
06) Anastacia – Love her and love pretty much all of her stuff. Solidddd
07) Fragma – well this was an experience, I’m glad she’s enjoying herself in the video haha
08) Franz Ferdinand – dark of the matinee is my fave song by them, I don’t like this if I’m being honest. The vocal was bleh.
09) Nancy Sinatra – Iconic. Like this song was generation defining and honestly an inspiration for the next generation of young people.
10) Miley Cyrus – I prefer a lot of other songs by her. This sounds a little dated, but it’s fine.
11) Dinah Shore – no thanks. This style of vocal isn’t really for me. But thanks for the musical history lesson.
12) Kelis  Never been a massive fan of this.
13) (G)I-DLE – They’re a fantatic band and this is an amazing song by them and I love every bloody second.
14) Dua Lipa – This is strong…it’s Dua, she has better of course but this is very good :D
15) Hanson – cheese on toast but it’s cute enough I suppose, I can barely listen to this the whole way through as it is pretty cringey haha :p
16) Kelly Clarkson – Honestly,, a really uplifting song from her, I’ve always enjoyed it.
17) The Cheeky Girls – Geezus Christ, why did the British public entertain their music careers. They should just be celebrities for being icons. :p
18) Kat DeLuna – AT least it’s fun? It’s not terrible, it’s pretty enjoyable actually.
19) Bran Van 3000 – I like the vocal, I just don’t know wtf is happening, the violins…the choir, the overload of senses :p
20) Clean Bandit – Really strong. I can’t believe this hasn’t been entered until now, well done you. Very solid and I expect this to win haha.
21) Vengaboys – I hate the fact that my YouTube account has this in the history of videos I have watched. You can’t deny that the electro hook isn’t catchy though

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!