This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 104

Topic » TSC BETA 104

1370 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Geri Halliwell - This song is cute. It's nothing really gaggy though.
02) Chico - Why is this so good omg. I actually love this. It's literally stuck in my head now. Also, he's so hot omg.
03) The All-American Rejects - BOP. Omg I love this song. No band was doing it like The All-American Rejects in this era of music.
04) Mandy Moore - I was literally going to send this bop next week or the week after. It's a britney knock off and I love it.
05) Gabrielle Aplin - Why is this actually kind of a serve? I thought it would be blah based on the title but it's not at all. It's actually kinda good. But I do dislike the do-re-mi part.
06) Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - This reminds me of that one Jennifer Lopez song but this definitely outsold that. Why is this beta full of bops omg.
07) Lorde - Lorde is the most talented person ever omg. Pure Heroine is a PHENOMENAL album. And it was her DEBUT album. Imagine having Pure Heroine as your debut album. When will your faves? Her mind is so powerful omg. Buzzcut Season is my 4th favorite song from Pure Heroine. 400 Lux, No Better (which is super underrated and deserves better) and Bravado outsold it a little. Buzzcut Season is still a masterpiece! It's still perfection! Lorde's artistry is a amazing. No one can lay a finger on her. No one is doing it like her. And the fact that people are going to ROB this song because it isn't some melodrama track, is so sad. Melodrama is also a PHENOMENAL album but so is Pure Heroine. And if you can't recognize that Pure Heroine is just as good as Melodrama, you need to look in a mirror and make some changes in your life. This song isn't winning this week and that's disgusting. I'm repulsed by everyone's foolish and clownish behavior. Also, fuck you bruno mars! Melodrama was ROBBED OF AOTY!!!!
08) Queen Latifah - Why does Queen Latifah snap in every musical she's in. Hairspray was a serve. Chicago is a cute musical but I kind of forgot about it. Anyways, this is a really cute song.
09) Fergie - LMAO I love this song so much omg. Fergalicious, Glamorous, Clumsy, London Bridge, and Big Girls Don't Cry were all songs I grew up listening to. Like, they were all songs. From childhood. And yes I'm talking about my childhood like I'm a 30 year old. Anyways, this is a BOP.
10) Yolanda Be Cool - I lowkey like this LMAOO it's kind of a bop.
11) Beyoncé - I underestimated how much I really like this song. This song is so good omg. But the next time Beyonce is available to be sent, can one of you click racing gays send check on it, beautiful liar, or baby boy?!?! Those are auto 12s!!
12) One Ton - https://i.imgur.com/Z0MYWln.gif but I kinda like this.
13) Carly Rae Jepsen - The way I audibly gasped when she was like "I need to tell you something. I'm pregnant." LMAHSJD Anyways, this is a really cute song. And there's definitely better crj songs but, like, she only has like 3 songs that charted high enough for beta or something so yeah.
14) Cardi B - This is actually the only cardigan backyardigan song I like. I mean, it's cute but it's just alright at the same time.
15) Madonna - I only know like 4 Madonna songs and this isn't one of them but I like this. It's super cute.
16) Kelly Osbourne - 16.        Kelly Clarkson
17) Jennifer Saunders - LMFAOO iconic. This is a great example of a cover that's better than the original. And yes, I'm saying that as if I can remember what the original sounds like :)
18) 3 Doors Down - Didn't a 3 doors down song just get submitted last beta? Or I am getting mediocre songs that sound exactly like each other mixed up?
19) Tata Young - Omg this is actually good LMAO iconic.
1370 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
01) Geri Halliwell - BOOT. Not a strong entry. Cannot believe she gone solo to produced a mediocre song like this.

02) Chico - NOOT. Is this troll entry? I definitely see some good qualities though but this still not my tea but tolerable.

03) The all-American Rejects - TOOT. OMG! This is so cool and it's been a while listening to this. Thank you so much for bringing it here <3 I wished I could have send an entry liked this next time, loving the vibes so much!

04) Mandy Moore - NOOT. I loved her but not this. The first half was meh but later part probably saves it.

05) Gabrielle Aplin - TOOT. This was nice song, didn't grow to me yet but i liked this.

06) Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - TOOT. Been hearing this in TikTok and only to find out here that Stereo Love was the title?! lol I loved the beat, very nice.

07) Lorde - TOOT. OMG! I really loved your voice QUEEN! Nice vibes throughout, it's not that addicting compare to her other singles.

08) Queen Latifah - BOOT. Been fan of musicals but not this unfortunately.

09) Fergie - TOOT. Oh yasss you snapped!

10) Yolanda Be Cool - NOOT. I bet the trolls will vote for this just like they done to Kate Bush. *pukes* This is just so repetitive to me.

11) Beyoncé - TOOT. OMG YES QUEEN! This is a just a bop, what took this so long to entered in BETA?!

12) One Ton -TOOT. In fairness this song didn't let me down. This is interesting.

13) Carly Rae Jepsen - TOOT. Tom Hanks really delivered it. Jk, I remembered getting head-over-heels with this song before! lmao

14) Cardi B - BOOT. Not my cup of tea.

15) Madonna - TOOT. YASSS QUEEN this pretty served so much.

16) Kelly Osbourne - BOOT. This was like Kate Bush 2.0

17) Jennifer Saunders - TOOT. YASSS i enjoyed this so much but the vocals is just safe and hold back a bit.

18) 3 Doors Down - NOOT. Loving that you brought rock & rolls vibes here sadly I wasn't sold that much.

19) Tata Young - TOOT - OMG YASSSS!!! I wonder where is she now? That song is famous in my country and definitely catches someone's attention. Great entry to be honest!
1370 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
01) Geri Halliwell – oh my god ginger spice! Its okay.
02) Chico – oh my gosh, the barrel has well and truly been scraped!!
03) The all-American Rejects – this was okay! Reminds me of shrek!
04) Mandy Moore – this reminds me of a cross between s club and Disney!!
05) Gabrielle Aplin – its okay, bit twee!!
06) Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina – that sample has been used so many times!
07) Lorde –its okay, a bit samey!
08) Queen Latifah – so this is from a stage show/film? The talking is a bit annoying. Its probably good if youre in the audience!
09) Fergie – yeah, not a fan of hers!
10) Yolanda Be Cool – this not already been used? Another song with a sample that’s been used million times!
11) Beyoncé – not a fan, not heard I song I like of hers yet!
12) One Ton – that was terrible quality!!
13) Carly Rae Jepsen – feels like shes in every week!! How did she get tom hanks to do that!
14) Cardi B – nope!
15) Madonna – shes a bit like kylie for me, a bit hit and miss!! This was ok.
16) Kelly Osbourne – she ripped off fade to grey!!
17) Jennifer Saunders – is this ryan! I love shrek!
18) 3 Doors Down – well this is a really good song!!
19) Tata Young – not for me!
1370 days 15 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. She's kind of a meme nowadays. This was alright
2. I had forgotten about this. Kind of wish it had stayed that way
3. It's iconic but not something I go out of my way to listen to
4. Never really got the hype for this song
5. Haven't heard this song in forever! Great song!
6. The accordion drop is iconic!
7. Everything she does is amazing! Great song!
8. Chicago is one of my favourite movies! This gives me life!
9. Not my favourite Fergie song but still kind of a bop
10. This song is such a mess but I've always liked it!
11. One of my favourite Beyonce songs! Such a bop!
12. Well this was an experience
13. Not my favourite CRJ song but it's still a bop!
14. Can't stand her!
15. I love how this feels like it's a sequel to hung up!
16. Why was this kind of good?
17. This is just as iconic as Bonnie Tyler!
18. Sounds a bit like Nickleback!
19. Not heard this before but I was kind of living
1370 days 13 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Geri Halliwell - The majority might not be that familiar with this song but surely everyone knows she's a spice girl. Sadly it's Ginger Spice and not Mel C whom is simply better at delivering us a bop.

02) Chico - Never heard of him or this song and I'm left wishing that was still the case.

03) The all-American Rejects - This isn't Move Along therefore points are not guaranteed. This gets annoying after a bit which is why I removed it from my player a decade ago.

04) Mandy Moore - Too bad In My Pocket didn't chart better cause that's a bop. This however feels like a cover song that Britney would stick on her album though it's not a cover it somewhat feels like one. I liked it back then but not as keen on it now.

05) Gabrielle Aplin - This is the definition of boring, I know she's been entered in TSC a lot and I don't remember any of them sucking but this folk/country production doesn't go with her voice. How this was a hit for her is a mystery to me.

06) Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - This flopped in TSC and later got some redemption in flops week but if you take away that memorable accordion riff you're left with nothing but garbage. The Mia Martinez version is better .

07) Lorde - I liked her 1st 3 singles from her 1st album and after that she became a bore.

08) Queen Latifah - Talented Rapper but her singing on this is too campy for me.

09) Fergie - Good Album but this song sucked then and sucks even more now. There's filler songs much better than this on the album.

10) Yolanda Be Cool - Well this is annoying me at the moment, pretty sure this is sampled on something I do like though cause I heard it start and was expecting a different song.

11) Beyoncé - It took me a good while to get into this back in the day but it grew on me but not my favorite off the album, Ego and Flaws and All  being my top favorites.

12) One Ton - For an Artist I never heard of this was quite good.

13) Carly Rae Jepsen - I like this song but I've liked everything I heard off the album. I'm not obsessed with the album though like many others.

14) Cardi B - I don't get the appeal.

15) Madonna - This was the album that marked her being past her prime. I only have her material from before this album in my library. I just stopped connecting with her music going forward.

16) Kelly Osbourne - She's right after Madonna and this isn't Papa Don't Preach? Disappointing cause I liked her cover but not crazy about this.

17) Jennifer Saunders - Well this is the worse I've heard this contest. I know this song though and it's a good song when not destroyed by Jennifer Saunders.

18) 3 Doors Down - They have some classics, not overly keen on this one though.

19) Tata Young - Ok great closer, this is a bop.
1370 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Geri Halliwell - This is really forgettable. Left absolutely no impact on me.

2. Chico - Complete mess, and not in the iconic way.

3. The All-American Rejects - Now this takes me back. Peak edgy-12-year-old period me was absolutely in love with this song.

4. Mandy Moore - This song came out 4 years before I existed, so there’s no nostalgia to save the horrible “Britney on a budget” production.

5. Gabrielle Aplin - What an absolute goddess. Not sure how well she’ll do here, but if I can get 4th with Birdy, anything’s possible.

6. Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Is it bad that my first thought upon hearing this was “Oh it’s the TikTok meme!” This kind of slaps, it’s nice.

7. Lorde - This is decent, but Lorde has so many amazingly written songs in her discography, so why the hell is this the one you chose?

8. Queen Latifah - FUCKING. QUEEN. Would have been better without the scenes sprinkled throughout, but still iconic.

9. Fergie - Okay, this song is objectively fundamentally terrible, but I have to admit that she snapped with that chorus.

10. Yolanda Be Cool - I genuinely can’t stand this song.

11. Beyonce - Why the hell would you send this when Countdown and Partition are both eligible? This is still good, she just has way better.

12. ONE TON - I’m so confused

13. Carly Rae Jepsen - No matter where I go, I can’t escape her. Also can I just say that the creative decision to have Tom Hanks of all people star in this video is such a wtf choice.

14. Cardi B - .

15. Madonna - This is okay. Not really my thing, though.

16. Kelly Osbourne - I was already tired and this nearly put me to sleep.

17. Jennifer Saunders - I’m gonna agree with Brad and say sending this video instead of the movie version was a mistake. It’s missing something without the frantic visuals.

18. 3 Doors Down - No <3.

19. Tata Young - I wasn’t expecting to like this, but it was honestly kind of a serve. I could see this winning, tbh.
1370 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Geri Halliwell – I was hoping for another song by her but this fine, this is very early 2000s :p
02) Chico – This wasn’t good at the time and it’s even worse now :p
03) The all-American Rejects – Good song, is it bad if I prefer the glee version? :p
04) Mandy Moore – oh man….this was something haha :p Those beats oooooph :p
05) Gabrielle Aplin – This was a hit? I like it but it’s a  bit whelming tbh
06) Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina – mess. It’ alright I suppose, but considering someone said this was automatically getting their 12, I was expecting more.
07) Lorde – It’s fine? I guess? Nowhere near her best but her vocal carries it.
08) Queen Latifah – Icon haha Great characterisation, vocal is alright.
09) Fergie – This was such a weird first single from this album if I’m not mistaken haha. It’s iconic by being such a mess :p
10) Yolanda Be Cool – Iconic.:p I mean this is slick. Good fun and strong.
11) Beyoncé – One of my favourites by her, this should win as it was era defining at the time.
12) One Ton – this mess was a hit? Okoiiiiiiiiii Well it was better than I thought it was gonna be haha ;p
13) Carly Rae Jepsen – I’m sure this has been entered like 800 times before. It’s a fantastic pop song and should easily get top 5.
14) Cardi B = Personally I’m not a fan of this song but I know it will have its fans here.
15) Madonna – Underrated song by her which I adore. I’m glad this was entered over her more recent stuff. The ‘I heard it all before’ but us iconic. Madonna being in her 50s putting these 20 year olds to shame is iconic.
16) Kelly Osbourne – Mess :p I love everything about this. It’s just….art….
17) Jennifer Saunders – My favourite cover of all time, stunning. It makes this movie and I say this is probably the best use of a cover in an animated film ever.
18) 3 Doors Down – Not for me at all I’m afraid. I didn’t like the vocal.
19) Tata Young – Gurrrrrrrrrlllllllll It’s Tata Young not Tati Olddddddddddd…..you’re like Tata Olddddddddd! I enjoyed this. It’s a strong closer.
1370 days 4 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Geri Halliwell ~Her version of Its Raining Men is probably her best, but this is fun! Used to play a lot when the fair came to our town, can’t think why!
Chico ~ 2 facts about this song: 1, it was the first ever ‘original’ song to be performed on X Factor, and 2, it knocked MADONNA off U.K. number one. ICONIC! Seen 4 times, met him 3.. had the biggest crush on him Ngl! This is great still.
The All American Rejects ~ Lool reminds me of uni. I do like the chorus, even if the whole package is quite cheesy for the genre.
Mandy Moore ~ Speaking of cheese, lol. Veeerrrry early 2000s, a bit mushy. Not bad but I doubt I’d give this points if I’m honest.
Gabrielle Aplin ~ For some reason I always used to think Nina Nesbitt sang this, they’re similar I guess! This is nice, chilled.. I guess a situation many have been in too.
Edward Maya ~ LMFAO I remember when my mum was bare obsessed with this one xD I never got the hype myself but it’s definitely pretty. The MV location looks like heaven, I want to go!
Lorde ~ Yeah I know this, it used to play in work a lot. Pretty good, production-wise, forgot how much I enjoyed it.
Queen Latifah ~ I mean Cell Block Tango was right there? But I’m not mad at this!
Fergie ~ Yeah.. no.
Yolanda be Cool & DCUP ~ I remember this was our at the same time as Edward Maya, they were in the same TSC, so how strange 10 years later they’re in beta together. This is still right up my alley.
Beyonce ~ Probably winning and I’m fine with this. Really reminds me of a taxi to the airport one year xD
One Ton ~ Erm what? I don’t know what was happening but I wanted it to stop. Didn’t like this.
Carly Rae Jepsen ~ I do still like this song but I’m bored of her in song contests now. You should be too!
Cardi B ~ For me, easily her worst work. She’s done better especially in collabs.
Madonna ~ The very song Chico knocked off number 1. Iconic! I like this a lot too though, nice n punchy.
Kelly Osbourne ~ Oh dear Lord Jesus that autotune is making me ill. I like her as a person though. She was better in Changes, with her dad, which you lot unnecessarily shat on. Hmph!
Jennifer Saunders ~ As covers go, it’s pretty good!
3 Doors Down ~ Ehh this is actually alright for the genre, even if in parts they sound too much like a knock off Nickleback.
Tata Young ~ Meh, not for me.
1370 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Geri Halliwell        it's not mi chico latino, but love that
02) Chico        i feel like if i was in on the joke i'd likeit... but i'm confused
03) The all-American Rejects        ughh early beta would LOVE this
04) Mandy Moore        apparently Mandy Moore doesn't remember ANYTHING from this time... and it's a shame because BOP!
05) Gabrielle Aplin        anytime i see her i think of blogs. it's a very blogs thing... you know? probably not
06) Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina        honestly lots of great throwbacks this week... like BOP
07) Lorde        sorry i never really stanned and like... meh
08) Queen Latifah        I do think Chicago would have one of the better records if we did a musical week. I mean this is just such a fun song to perform.
09) Fergie        back in the day... i would be annoyed by this song... so like... i never really stanned but like... it's alright
10) Yolanda Be Cool        ahhh honestly... it's so bad... but such a bop
11) Beyoncé        legit this is probably one of her last singles i LOVED. like after this is just started going downhill for me (overall individually some great songs after but like... ughh pre-4 beyonce is so good.
12) One Ton        this doesn't even have a good beat.... like unknown throwbacks that don't deliver a beat... sorry bye
13) Carly Rae Jepsen        i'm still shook tom hanks did this... but like.... i'm sad because Carly deserved better
14) Cardi B        honestly... never really listened to the whole thing in one go, but heard this so much while teaching.
15) Madonna        honestly... confessions on a dance floor gave us so much hope she would turn out good shit moving forward... but like... this was madonna's second peak.
16) Kelly Osbourne        looks around... what? why? .... seriously... why?
17) Jennifer Saunders        wow not submitting the version with the actual scene... spoiler... never cared for it... surprised people stan it
18) 3 Doors Down        kryptonite is the only song of theirs i'd consider giving points to
19) Tata Young        the throwback of this one... i don't remember when or where i heard it or why i heard it but... this is a good throwback that is like WTF but BOP!
1370 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
honestly my top 7.... ughh sorry i can't give all of them 12 points
1370 days 2 hours ago
Talian
01) Geri Halliwell : I am such a stan. I love her solo career. And this oh my. BANGER.

02) Chico : Is this that X Factor guy? This was bad.

03) The all-American Rejects : The high school me is screaming right now. Such a banger as well.

04) Mandy Moore : The market was full of this I’m the early 2000s. This is just a bad copy of many well done songs of the same genre.

05) Gabrielle Aplin : I really don’t like this kind of folk caustic guitar-heavy sound I am sorry :

06) Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina : Osrey this was kinda cheap.

07) Lorde : Literally my least liked song from that album. It’s a no.

08) Queen Latifah : Omg so good. She’s a queen. This is everything. Such a good movie and musical and she😍😍😍 omg

09) Fergie : Oh snap. This snaps.

10) Yolanda Be Cool : So iconic. I love it.

11) Beyoncé : Not my fav from Sasha Fierce but it’s Beyoncé so it’s like the best song ever made?

12) One Ton : Very sexy. Never heard of it? I liked it a lot tho.

13) Carly Rae Jepsen : I am sorry. I don’t.

14) Cardi B : Not bad but also... kinda overplayed.

15) Madonna : Omg this was so iconic. The best Madonna song from 2000 and on. Absolute banger.

16) Kelly Osbourne : Never o yes attention to her music career but this wasn’t bad at all. I actually enjoyed it. Especially the chorus.

17) Jennifer Saunders : Not really my thing.

18) 3 Doors Down : News flash for you : you are not Metallica.

19) Tata Young : Me. Ok this literally gave me life tho.
1370 days 1 hour ago
VanessaFeltz
Geri Halliwell: Ginger spice didn't have to snap so hard on this track

Chico: All times of the day should be Chico time so we can play this song

The All American Rejects: Glee did it better

Mandy Moore: So biege and middle of the road

Gabrielle Aplin: I hear this on the radio every now and then. It's a grower

Edward Maya: The fact people now know this as a tick tock meme makes me want to vomit

Lorde: Used to find her music naff but it has grown on me over time. Quite good

Queen Latifah: She is my go to celeb when I play a blog game on here. She brings lots of campy fun to the role

Fergie: If you don't cross a bridge in London while singing this then you don't have taste

Yolanda Be Cool: This was known as the doop of the 2010s

Beyonce: Sasha Fierce era Beyonce was an iconic moment in history

One ton: Maybe if I could hear it I would stan?

Carly Rae Jepsen: Never liked this. It was overplayed and the video makes me cringe.

Cardi B: Iconic!

Madonna: Not the most memorable Madge song but still pops off

Kelly Osbourne: Her music is really underrated. This was good!

Jennifer Saunders: This make me want to ride a giant gingerbread man and invade a castle

3 doors down: Generic rock song

Tata Young: Didn't like it
1370 days ago
Lachie227
01)        Geri Halliwell – The only Geri song I know is her cover of Raining men ( I think that’s correct??) and this just kinda sucks in comparison
02)        Chico – I’ve never heard this before but it’s pretty groovy and not a bad song at all.
03)        The All-American Rejects – I used to love this song, then used to hate it, and now it’s kinda growing on me, quite like it in fact
04)        Mandy Moore – This song will always be so funny compared to now Esteemed Actress Mandy Moore, and it’s good but I’ve never had a great affinity for it.
05)        Gabrielle Aplin - I mean it’s okay but this is more a TSC vibe than BETA
06)        Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina – I am BEYOND annoyed I never saw that this was never submitted, cause I would’ve done it the first week. A contender for my favourite song of al time
07)        Lorde – Well this was a disappointing Lorde cut, just very beige and unimpressive.
08)        Queen Latifah – I’ve ever seen Chicago so I don’t really care about this song. But I also don’t hate it.
09)        Fergie – A song that is absolute pure trash but is always a joy to listen to.
10)        Yolanda Be Cool – This song is really iconic and I really loved it back in the day, but I can’t lie it hasn’t aged well, and is a little annoying now.
11)        Beyonce – Have always like this song, still like this song and will continue to like this song. Great entry.
12)        One Ton – This was a mess, and not a good one.
13)        Carly Rae Jepsen – I really tried to rally around this song in emotion era but it’s just too cheesy for me sry.
14)        Cardi B – I still to this day cannot decide if I like or hate this song. Th chorus is kinda good,.
15)        Madonna – Confessions on the Dancefloor is such a good album, and is one of my mum’s favourite albums of all time so I have a lot of nostalgic memories attached to this album, including to this song. Hung Up is better but this is a great substitute.
16)        Kelly Osbourne – I have no idea what this was but I actually didn’t hate it.
17)        Jennifer Saunders – One of the best songs to ever be produced from a movie, even if it’s a cover. Better than the original too.
18)        3 Doors Down – Eh, not really my thing
19)        Tata Young – This week was severely lacking in trashy 00’s pop songs and this just has this in spades. So good.
1369 days 23 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Geri Halliwell - kinda uninspiring. She could use a bit more energy on a song about screaming
02) Chico - how and where did this nonsense chart
03) The all-American Rejects - I hope this is bibbles. Iconic song
04) Mandy Moore - another iconic song... who cares if it’s diet Britney this is why more people i know like Diet Coke anyways
05) Gabrielle Aplin - Gabrielle Aplin in beta? Nope fuck off bye
06) Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - a cinematic masterpiece
07) Lorde - were the better Lorde songs all taken? I’m bored
08) Queen Latifah - see #6 but PUT IT IN ALL CAPS!!! YAAAAS QUEEN LATIFAH
09) Fergie - a song when it’s played in the club you know it’s about to go down. What a bop
10) Yolanda Be Cool - this tsc is turnt! A toot
11) Beyoncé - there are better songs to choose like the one I TRIED to submit but this is fine
12) One Ton - ok that was weird
13) Carly Rae Jepsen - I’m feeling iffy about her being in beta with this when just like Gabrielle she’s more of a tsc regular artist. But i like Carly way more and this is one of my faves from her so
14) Cardi B - overrated lol but fine. Has some lines that pop off
15) Madonna - kinda pops off the more i listen to it
16) Kelly Osbourne - honestly boring and I’m not into this robotic voice
17) Jennifer Saunders - funny but wasn’t this already used in regular? I don’t like the double dipping but the fairy godmother is a queen so
18) 3 Doors Down - for a man to do well in beta it needs to slay me and this did not do that
19) Tata Young - this was kinda iconic! I’ll listen to this a bunch more times
1369 days 22 hours ago
NewNightmare7
01) Geri Halliwell - The album cover is something...the song is fine.
02) Chico - This is kind of cute but nothing to go crazy over.
03) The all-American Rejects - This song is alot of fun to listen to on the radio!
04) Mandy Moore - I wasnt interested at first but the harmonies in the chorus do it so much for me.
05) Gabrielle Aplin - It was cute I guess. Didnt take much from it.
06) Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Doesnt do anything for me.
07) Lorde - What the iconic Turkeylover said
08) Queen Latifah - I have yet to watch Chicago so I cant really make any comments about it but the song itself is fine!
09) Fergie - I legit had a dream last night where will.i.am went into hiding and was trying to murder Fergie. I really dont know why I had this dream. I really like this song.
10) Yolanda Be Cool - This is giving me some Just Dance flashbacks
11) Beyoncé - I forgot about this gem. It holds up pretty well but there are alot of Beyoncé songs that outsold. Still great though
12) One Ton - It's pretty catchy. I was vibing
13) Carly Rae Jepsen - I'm a little disappointed in song choice..could have been some way better ones here.
14) Cardi B - Nicki outsells.
15) Madonna - This song is great. How have I not heard this before?
16) Kelly Osbourne - I had no clue she made music. Is this song the reason for it? Personally no
17) Jennifer Saunders - Lets go early 2000's covers. I'm not the biggest fan of covers and I dont care for this as much as others but its fine.
18) 3 Doors Down - I mean I was gonna drag it for being really mediocre but I like the chorus so idk what to do...
19) Tata Young - Well this was bad...but I really liked it?

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!