This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 104

Topic » TSC BETA 104

1373 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
12) One Ton - "SuperSexWorld"

1373 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
13) Carly Rae Jepsen - "I Really Like You"

1373 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
14) Cardi B - "Bodak Yellow"

1373 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
15) Madonna - "Sorry"

1373 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
16) Kelly Osbourne - "One Word"

1373 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
17) Jennifer Saunders - "Holding Out For A Hero"

1373 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
18) 3 Doors Down - "Behind Those Eyes"

1373 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
19) Tata Young - "Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy"

1373 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
All 19 songs are posted! You need to listen, comment and send me your votes by next Thursday at 3PM EST! Failing to vote or comment will result in a penalty so don't miss it!

Good luck and enjoy!
1373 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
Okay I am ready for the fury from the backlash but it has been noticed that Mandy Moore's song was released in 1999. Due to the new rule changes (for this contest only) it would make it ineligible

However, due to this being a minor infrastructure it will still be allowed to participate in the contest however will get a 2 vote penalty

I do apologise for anyone involved and I hold my hands up that I didn't research into it well enough, I hope we can still have a super edition of BETA!
1373 days 20 hours ago
bibbles
did you mail everyone hellocat?
1373 days 20 hours ago
Darbe
1.        Geri Halliwell – Lol I guess
2.        Chico – I met Chico when I was younger. One of the nicest guys I’ve met. I love him.
3.        The All-American Rejects – I loved this song when I was like 10, I felt cool af
4.        Mandy Moore – Lmao at the oops I did it again on a budget. Wasn’t this made in 1999 though?
5.        Gabrielle Aplin – I’m actually obsessed with this. It’s so so good.
6.        Edward Maya – I don’t care for this kinda stuff honestly. Obviously, it has a very memorable instrumental and it’s okay but it’s not exciting me.
7.        Lorde – I really love Lorde but why would you submit Buzzcut Season? I would’ve given 12 to literally every song on Melodrama
8.        Chicago – LMFAO what on earth is this. Oh Michelle Visage sang this on CBB, interesting.
9.        Fergie – It’s funny because Big Girls Don’t Cry was available. LMFAO at this.
10.        Yolanda Be Cool – Lmfao oh lord not this
11.        Beyonce – Not my favourite Beyonce track but it’s still good!
12.        ONE TON – I’m really confused what is going on
13.        Carly Rae Jepsen – LMFAO…
14.        Cardi B – Me noticing a few days back this hadn’t been submitted was so funny. Yeah, I like it tho.
15.        Madonna – I mean it’s obviously amazing and I stan. This goes off hard.
16.        Kelly Clarkson – Well the vocals are mesmerising huh
17.        Jennifer Launders – When this was submitted for covers week I said that this would’ve been a potential contender if the film version was sent (i.e. with all the action scenes which added suspense to the sound). This is actually boring without it, so once again… missed opportunity
18.        3 Doors Down – Not hugely impactful for me, it was okay
19.        Tate Young – Lmfao this is so Britney it’s actually really boppy though lmfao. I’m cackling at this.
1373 days 20 hours ago
Darbe
16.        Kelly Clarkson

LMFAO
1372 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Geri Halliwell- Fine opener, the verses are cute but the chorus feels too dated in a non nostalgic way
02) Chico- Its a funny song to enter but in the grand scheme of things it will only snatch points if I dont like this week much
03) The all-American Rejects- This one is good, it does drag a bit by the end but its an iconic punk number
04) Mandy Moore- Britney Spears lite? Sure but its a fun song, and has some nice harmonies. But not that pocket CD player...
05) Gabrielle Aplin- This one was really cute. It has nothing too special to it but its just a nice guitar driven ballad
06) Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina- When people were talking about this I confused it with Stereo Hearts LOL but YES this summer bop, I remember this being all over MTV when it came out
07) Lorde- Eh forgettable to be honest
08) Queen Latifah- WHEN YOU'RE GOOD TO MAMA MAMA'S GOOD TO YOU. I watched Chicago not too long ago and this was an iconic performance
09) Fergie- Welp this ain't it miss Fergie, a lot of the chanty stuff I dont go for sadly even if the lyrical and visual content is kinda iconic
10) Yolanda Be Cool- This shit will be playing in hell as I get there
11) Beyoncé- One of my favorite Beyonce songs and also one of the most underrated. Such a great pop song
12) One Ton- Well that was oddly explicit with the moans
13) Carly Rae Jepsen- I hate to say it but I like this song. It is a solid pop song even if the repetition of I really really (times whatever) like you is a bit annoying
14) Cardi B- I don't usually go for rap songs. This ended up growing on me just for the lyrics that are very quotable but I won't listen to this song by choice
15) Madonna- I'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE. One of her best in my opinion cuz it caters to the gays, just a club banger really
16) Kelly Osbourne- Well the audio quality here is absolutely dreadful
17) Jennifer Saunders- LMFAO ICONIC the fact y'all keep tryna make this happen. I mean, Holding Out For A Hero is a bop ngl
18) 3 Doors Down- Just another guitar rock ballad. Nothing to see here
19) Tata Young- I really am feeling a little secy naughty bitchy me
1371 days 21 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) Geri Halliwell - YESS GINGER SPICE MOTHER. i knew i would forever stan this queen when i heard the story about her wanting to record SOME GIRLS by RACHEL STEVENS my FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME but rachel stevens got the song instead and she locked herself up in a car in protest of not getting the song, thats queen behavior and i would have done the same. this all having been said.... why the FUCK would you send THIS song of hers? i mean imagine not sending "bag it up", thats an auto 12!!!! boooooo!!!!
02) Chico - i have never heard this in my entire life but i can spot a dad when i see one and that is a dad!!!
03) The all-American Rejects - kinda gagged it took 104 editions of BETA for this song to pop up. it does actually still slap, that chorus is enormous. bop.
04) Mandy Moore - LMFAOO YES SOMEONE ENTERED THIS!!! MANDY MOORES MAGNUM OPUS!!! was on my list of songs to enter actually, its very britney on a budget but iconic nonetheless? everyone trying to be britney in the early 00s was a moment in time, this included.
05) Gabrielle Aplin - the indie BETA crew will do its thing but i, sadly, am not affiliated with the indie BETA crew.
06) Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - SCREAM. i had NO idea this hadnt been entered otherwise i wouldve snatched it??? i mean, that iconic accordion(?) riff speaks for itself doesnt it? actually probably one of my favorite songs of all time LOL this is winning isnt it i support it
07) Lorde - meh. i agree w the TSC user who stole christina aguilera from me, submit melodrama songs!!! pure heroine is a decent album but melodrama outsold!!!
08) Queen Latifah - LOOOL i really like chicago though ive never been crazy for the songs themselves. im ill @ someone submitting the version w the dialogue tho but i get it i guess. not an entry that appeals to me but i didnt hate it!
09) Fergie - an objectively terrible song but honest to god it still pops off. fergie was untouchable that era. also unpopular opinion!!! but since it was brought up i prefer this to big girls dont cry. yes, i went there!
10) Yolanda Be Cool - the only positive memories i have attached to this song is beating my sister while playing just dance on the wii.
11) Beyoncé - im kinda giggling @ this being the beyoncé song because its probably the whitest song she ever made in her career?? i dont trust any white gay who says their favorite beyoncé album is sasha fierce thats for sure. that being said... this does still pop off more than it should. BUT WHAT IS TAKING EVERYONE SO LONG TO ENTER PARTITION???????? THATS A 12
12) One Ton - i have never heard this in my life but honestly it kinda served ngl it was very aesthetically pleasing.
13) Carly Rae Jepsen - LOL it was a matter of time before this song got entered i guess. probably the worst e•mo•tion song?? i never really liked this song to begin with, insert joke about correlating that with the title of the song or whatevrr
14) Cardi B - megan thee stallion outsold youre welcome
15) Madonna - i hope this goes on to avenge poor "hung up" that was robbed @ second place in the first 2020 BETA. nevertheless, this song does slap! confessions really was a moment in time, though not my favorite madonna album. stream erotica!
16) Kelly Osbourne - i feel like theres a good song buried under the horrible audio quality but i dont wanna give kelly osbourne any more time of my day so
17) Jennifer Saunders - LMAO wasnt this on covers week?? shrek 2 actually kinda served. this cover version does go absolutely the fuck off tho.
18) 3 Doors Down - POP IT OFF BIBBLES!!! ngl i actually really like this song LMAO
19) Tata Young - NOT THIS... LMFAO i SWEAR this song used to be EVERYWHERE on the internet i kid you not i remember watching anime character edits w the nightcore version of this song please.... "I WEAR ALL MY SHKIRTS TO BE A LITTLE TOO... SEXY!!!!" my favorite part has to be the pre-chorus though. "I'M A 180 TO THE STER-EREOTYPE GIRLS LIKE STAYING HOME AND BEING INNOCENT." speak 👏 on 👏 it 👏 i hope this wins tbh

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!