This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 84

Topic » TSC BETA 84

1950 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
05. Kelly Clarkson: Why sending christmas song loool again. Like kelly is a good and talent artist and she has better than this. At least it's uptempo but it's kinda boring still
1950 days 18 hours ago
Arris
8) Fifth Harmony f/ Ty Dolla $ign - 'Work from Home'

1950 days 18 hours ago
Arris
9) Mr Probz - 'Nothing Really Matters'

1950 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
06. Noisettes: Aaargh this is kinda sloppy and bad but i have a feeling this will do sadly good.
Her voice sounds so pitched and I don't like the rhytm overall.
1950 days 18 hours ago
Arris
10) Imagine Dragons - 'Natural'

1950 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
07. The Greatest Showman Cast : Yawn. This put me in a sleepy mood. I don't find this memorable at all. The 2nd part is more bit of instrumental, and it feels more of a musical, but still anyway the song is not ok.
1950 days 18 hours ago
Arris
All 10 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me!

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 points to your ten favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The votes are due on Wednesday 26th at 4 PM EST/9  PM BST. Due to this week being a Christmas week, the time extension is a possibility. I'll see how and if everyone votes, however mail me if you feel that extension is needed.

Good luck all!
1950 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
08 Fifth Harmony: I swear if this is Arek lol.This is super catchy , not as good as sledghemmaer, but one of the highlights of the night deffo.
1950 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
09 Mr probz : This sounds like a million of songs I heard before, but it's pretty nice for what it is and it pretty much hit the mark. So i guess it's allright
1950 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
10.Imagine Dragons: A boring song from ID. They have much better than this.

Overall really meh beta
1950 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
1) The Darkness – Now this is what you call having a good rocking Christmas with such a memorable tune and who would have thought these two genres work so well together
2) Rihanna – Well this is certainly a bop song from Rihanna with her voice oozing and it has a good rhythm and a catchy tune ticking all my boxes of a great entry
3) Robbie Williams – How can you make this sound so boring and he is a great entertainer but the only good thing he is doing is putting me to sleep until Christmas Day
4) Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne – They have good voices but they don’t fit together and it felt like it was dragging for too long and is something that can easily be skipped
5) Kelly Clarkson – Yes this is a classic and is my favourite Christmas song EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love love LOVE it from that catchy tune and her beautiful voice and Christmas won’t be the same without this
6) Noisettes – The music is the real highlight in giving me my dance rhythm and the chorus is an ear jerker in grabbing my attention but the only problem is the lacklustre verses
7) The Greatest Showman Cast – Okay this is an amazing song that poured so much energy into it and I’m not lying in that it is out of this world with the singer giving that perfect emotional moment
8) Fifth Harmony – I’m not liking their voices here sounding generic and is not that good the whole song being repetitive and that music is hella annoying
9) Mr Probz – Dam he has got such a strong voice that is fanflippintastic and manages to strive through in giving an exceptional performance that can’t replicate perfection
10) Imagine Dragons – The instrumental made it sound so haunting and he has good vocals and the whole song has got full on energy that made it stand out but it felt at times he was shouting
1950 days 5 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        The Darkness “Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)” – Love this Christmas song. My friend is says that back in 2003 there was a blue peter competition to be in the video as one of the kids and she applied but didn’t get picked and she’s still raging.
2.        Rihanna “Disturbia” – I love when Rihanna does darker sounding music. This song is still a bop after 10 years. Also lol at Detox being in the video.
3.        Robbie Williams “You Know Me” – His music from the 90s and early 2000s are the best in my opinion. Not sure what to make of this, I vaguely remember it from years ago but mainly for the video and not the song. The song is quite a bland one from him tbh. One of my friends look scarily like him (but an older version) and it creeps me out how similar they look.
4.        Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne “Changes” – I listen to the black sabbath version of this song a lot and I like how they change it to be about a father and daughter relationship in this version instead of a marriage breaking apart.
5.        Kelly Clarkson “Underneath the Tree” – I have been playing this song a lot recently, I’ve kind of slept on it for the past few Christmases but this year it has been one of my favourite Christmas bops with Mariah, John & Yoko and The cheeky girls.
6.        Noisettes “Don't Upset The Rhythm (Go Baby Go)” – I love how 2009 this song is, this is still a bop after all this time as well!
7.        The Greatest Showman Cast “This Is Me” – I still haven’t seen this movie yet. I think in the context of the movie I would enjoy this more, I still liked it though. My boyfriend finds it funny that when I saw an advert for it on a bus, I was like lol Rebecca Ferguson from x factor and Michelle Williams from destiny’s child are in a movie and then it turned out it was two different people. Sad times.
8.        Fifth Harmony f/ Ty Dolla $ign “Work from Home” – I never liked this song, I always thought it was so basic and bland and couldn’t understand why it was so big. Also, that rap is horrendous!
9.        Mr Probz “Nothing Really Matters” – Really boring and dry song
10.        Imagine Dragons “Natural” – Their songs usually have me like “oh I like this” but then I never listen to it out of my own freewill. Tbh this one seems to have the same feel, but this is possibly the best song I’ve heard from them.
1949 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1) The Darkness – My brother was so into them when they were big and I could never get into his voice. This is quite a catchy festive song though lol. My favourote moment by the lead singer was when he didn’t get chosen to represent uk at Eurovision and he stormed off the stage haha ;p

2) Rihanna – ICONIC BIBBLES WINNING SONG WILL PROBABLY WIN THIS CONTEST. YES NO ONE OF RIHANNA’S BEST CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN GET YOUR $200 AND GET OUT OF HERE. YAASSSS YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

3) Robbie Williams – I was thinking about entering ‘Radio’ by him at some point which is iconic…..this is just mushy plushy smultzy radio-friendly pop. It’s not unpleasant though.

4) Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne – I always hated this when I was growing up, I don’t understand why anyone enjoyed this at the time. Her voice sounds like she singing through a electrical fan several leagues under the sea. He sounds like he just smoked 89 cigars before recording this lol. I also love the montage of Osbourne pics but no pic of the forgotten Osbourne daughter :p You should have entered ‘one word’ by Kelly. That’s a mess I can get behind. :p

5) Kelly Clarkson – Her voice sounds so good here. The chorus is just so killer, the verses are a little bit of let down. The saxophone is also a bit meh and the Christmas bells are cheesy, but the whole thing is pretty great because of her vocal haha. :p :)

6) Noisettes – PERFECT. IN. EVERY. SINGLE. WAY. FLAWLESS. BEST, SONG, EVER, WIN, PLEASE.

7) The Greatest Showman Cast - PERFECT. IN. EVERY. SINGLE. WAY. FLAWLESS. BEST, SONG, EVER, WIN, PLEASE. Part 2.

8) Fifth Harmony – This chorus is criminal…work work work work work. I wish your lyricist did a little more work at home on this song tbh.

9) Mr Probz – This is cute. This really surprised me, loved his vocal and the song in general.

10) Imagine Dragons – I’ve grown to like this a lot. I don’t like the shouty bits but other parts are really magical. A good closer.
1949 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
1) The Darkness - Yikes, I really thought this was going to be "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" and I truly wish it was.
2) Rihanna - I'm very used to being like "it's not his/her best" about most overused Beta artists, but this is almost certainly her best.
3) Robbie Williams - I mildly like most of his music that pops up on binb, but then never go to listen to it on my own. ^_^ This is pleasant enough, but I'd never go back to it.
4) Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne - The original is better, though not by much. Oddly, I was talking to my friend about Kelly Osbourne a few days ago after not thinking about her for genuinely at least 10 years. Papa Don't Preach!!!!!!
5) Kelly Clarkson - I mean, I should have expected hella Christmas music in this contest. It legit makes me want to smash my keyboard. <3
6) Noisettes - I want new Noisettes in 2019, kty.
7) The Greatest Showman Cast - It's a hard pass for me, but luckily, there's Christmas music here so it's not as HARD OF A PASS.
8) Fifth Harmony - Initially thought this was mostly cute, ended up not liking it whatsoever once it started getting overplayed, and now I'm back to my initial thought of thinking it's mostly cute. Lazy but harmless pop.
9) Mr Probz - This might be the most I've enjoyed him vocally?
10) Imagine Dragons - It comes off a little harsh at points, but it's not bad.
1948 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
1) The Darkness - 'Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)' It's hard to dig his voice, but the rythm is very catchy, it reminds me a lot of Queen.
2) Rihanna - 'Disturbia' It never tells anything to me, this time is no exception, I was just waiting it to end.
3) Robbie Williams - 'You Know Me' Another one that didn't have a strong impact on me. It's ok, but at a first listen I would say that Robbie lost a lot of his older charm.
4) Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne - 'Changes' Totally not what I was expecting from this song. I guess this wasn't created to hit the tops but more for what they want to express as a message. Their voices don't fit this type of music otherwise it is not bad, but neither something to grab my points.
5) Kelly Clarkson - 'Underneath the Tree' It's a very rythmatic song, but I've heard it a little too many times this winter so far. But it's a nice Christmas song, not exactly a fan of this type though.
6) Noisettes - 'Don't Upset The Rhythm (Go Baby Go)' It kinda stands out. I'm not a fan, but it does get into your ears.
7) The Greatest Showman Cast - 'This Is Me' I'm still against all this propaganda that wants to create the impression that being different means to be glorious or thing like that, no, to be different doesn't neccesary mean to be glorious by any mean. It's ok to be different, but sometimes this doesn't mean you should look for attention by that way. Anyway the message of the song can be translated for other things too, the song is a little cliche-ish, but it's pretty nice and their voices are pretty good.
8) Fifth Harmony f/ Ty Dolla $ign - 'Work from Home' Vocally good, but no thanks, not for me.
9) Mr Probz - 'Nothing Really Matters' He's got a great voice. The song is touching and emotional, very well composed, it's a very pleasant listening.
10) Imagine Dragons - 'Natural' I don't know if it is or not their best, but they're always putting some colour into the shows. It's a strong entry and a nice finish of the contest.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!