This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 84

Topic » TSC BETA 84

1947 days 11 hours ago
NicoleF
1) The Darkness - BOOT - I couldn’t watch the video in my country so I had to go to YouTube and find a new video so I’m hoping it’s the same song (https://youtu.be/Aob-GI5vzs8 ). It was eh. The falsetto scared me. Didn’t impact me whatsoever.
2) Rihanna - TOOT - We stan a top 5 Rihanna bop! It could be better but we love it how it is!
3) Robbie Williams - TOOT - It’s one of the weirder music videos I’ve seen but the vocals and song were pleasant. An above average song!
4) Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne - BOOT - This song just bored me and their voices didn’t mesh well together. A big boring oof.
5) Kelly Clarkson - TOOT - One of my favorite newer Christmas songs! I love Kelly and she doesn’t disappoint here. The chorus is so catchy and amazing. Some parts were lesser than others but a great Christmas song!
6) Noisettes - TOOT - The verses got me into the song and I love the style and sound of the music! The chorus took me a time or two to get used to and bop to but still a pleasant surprise!
7) The Greatest Showman Cast - SHOOT - I love The Greatest Showman movie and soundtrack so fucking much. This is another top 5 from them! The emotion and vulnerability turned confidence in this song just gets me so involved and hyped everytime!
8) Fifth Harmony - TOOT - A generic bop...but still a bop.
9) Mr Probz - SHOOT - A very pleasant surprise! My heart got taken on a journey and I’m very thankful for that journey! Also that voice is to die for omfg!
10) Imagine Dragons - TOOT - They’ve has way, way, WAY better but this song still is a head banger and I genuinely enjoyed it!
1946 days 22 hours ago
DrG2
1. OMG yaaasss rock this TSC stage. I love how he sound and how their band sound. Love itu
2. Itu is a bop but not my cup of teaching. Also such a forgetable song from her
3. My daddyyyyyyyy but sadly this song is just really really really bad. Not really a fan of this song
4. Such a boring song and their voices didnt help it at all
5. Love Kelly but idk why you submit this song when she jas so much much much better than this. This song is just that song you hear once, saying it is good but Will never every listen to it again
6. Lol finally the "joke" entry came on. Good luck gurl
7. Yyyaassss sing it girl. I mean I still into love with this song plus Queer Eye remake the music video make this song even more interesting than it be. Great entry
8. Idk why but I love this song and still listen to it until now. Well only heard it when I was horny lol
9. Finally Ballad song with a great message, great vocal, great beat and great video. Well done mate. A really strong Ballad entry
10. OMGGGG let that Scream out. I mean that Scream is what I really love about this song. I mean it is Natural to Scream right? :p
1946 days 21 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
The Darkness ~ >.< I tried submitting this. The 00’s just didn’t get Christmas songs, and for me, this and ‘Proper Crimbo’ were the best of a bad bunch. I do like this though, it’s pretty good.
Rihanna ~ Such a weird follow-up to the impeccable Take a Bow... regardless I did always like this, despite the autotune being messy.
Robbie Williams ~ One of those I really wanted to hate, but never could. Reminds me of Christmas ‘09 when I was sick HAHA great. He’s been so up his own backside in the past, but he acknowledges that which is fair. My opinion of him hugely changed when watching him on X factor and I was pleasantly surprised by how he came across. Good song.
Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne ~ Ok their voices don’t work wonderfully together but regardless, THIS IS STUNNING. It really encapsulated family and changes growing up. Really nice version.
Kelly Clarkson ~ I like how vintage this sounds but it’s never particularly ‘stood out’ for me. It’s fine.
Noisettes ~ Donuts at the rhythmmm :p This probably gon win. The verses never inspired me a huge amount but the chorus is fun.
The Greatest Showman Cast ~ Yesss Keala! I do prefer This Is The Greatest Show, but this song is grand too. The film has us divided entirely at my work but I LOVE it.
Fifth Harmony ~ Camila. Hun. You really don’t need to exude your entire lungs when singing, you just sound throaty! It’s ok, nothing special.
Mr Probz ~ His voice is so beautiful, but the song felt so ... meh. It suits him but it did little for me.
Imagine Dragons ~ Oh THATSSS the song, heard it before somewhere. It’s ID. It’s anthemic and phenomenal as one could have envisaged.
1946 days 4 hours ago
Arris
Starting in few minutes. Who was who?

Arris - Fifth Harmony f/ Ty Dolla $ign'
Catch_a_falling_star - The Greatest Showman Cast
DallasAndrew - Mr Probz
DrG2- Imagine Dragons
Fritzyyyyy - Rihanna
LiukBB - Robbie William
LornaHollas - Noisettes
NicoleF - Kelly Clarkson
PrincessTeePee - Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne
ryan5676 - The Darkness
1946 days 4 hours ago
Arris
Arris ... Fifth Harmony

2 Noisette
3 Imagine Dragons
4 Robbie Williams
5 Kelly Clarkson
6 Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne
7 The Darkness
8 Rihanna
10 Mr Probz

12 The Greatest Showman
1946 days 4 hours ago
Arris
LiukBB ... Robbie Williams

2 Noisette
3 The Greatest Showman Cast
4 Imagine Dragons
5 The Darkness
6 Kelly Clarkson
7 Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne
8 Mr Probz
10 Fifth Harmony

12 Rihanna
1946 days 4 hours ago
Arris
ryan5676 ... The Darkness

2 Fifth Harmony
3 Robbie Williams
4 Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne
5 Noisettes
6 Imagine Dragons
7 Rihanna
8 The Greatest Showman Cast
10 Mr Probz

12 Kelly Clarkson
1946 days 4 hours ago
Arris
Results After 3 votes

01   ::    028    ::    Mr Probz
02   ::    027    ::    Rihanna
03   ::    023    ::    The Greatest Showman Cast
04   ::    023    ::    Kelly Clarkson
05   ::    017    ::    Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne
06   ::    013    ::    Imagine Dragons
07   ::    012    ::    Fifth Harmony
08   ::    012    ::    The Darkness
09   ::    009    ::    Noisette
10   ::    007    ::    Robbie Williams
1946 days 4 hours ago
Arris
LornaHollas ... Noisette

2 Fifth Harmony
3 Mr Probz
4 Robbie Williams
5 The Greatest Showman Cast
6 Imagine Dragons
7 The Darkness
8 Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne
10 Rihanna

12 Kelly Clarkson
1946 days 4 hours ago
Arris
Catch_a_falling_star ... The Greatest Showman Cast

2 Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne
3 Fifth Harmony
4 Robbie Williams
5 The Darkness
6 Mr Probz
7 Kelly Clarkson
8 Imagine Dragons
10 Rihanna

12 Noisettes
1946 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
omg u all are gicing me last
1946 days 4 hours ago
Arris
Fritzyyyyy ... Rihanna

2 The Darkness
3 Kelly Clarkson
4 The Greatest Showman Cast
5 Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne
6 Robbie Williams
7 Imagine Dragons
8 Mr. Probz
10 Fifth Harmony

12 - Noisettes
1946 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
if noisettes win i am leaving this contest
1946 days 4 hours ago
Arris
Results After 6 votes

01   ::    047    ::    Rihanna
02   ::    045    ::    Kelly Clarkson
03   ::    045    ::    Mr Probz
04   ::    035    ::    Noisette
05   ::    034    ::    Imagine Dragons
06   ::    032    ::    The Greatest Showman Cast
07   ::    032    ::    Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne
08   ::    027    ::    Fifth Harmony
09   ::    026    ::    The Darkness
10   ::    021    ::    Robbie Williams
1946 days 4 hours ago
Arris
Dallas Andrew ... Mr. Probz

2 Fifth Harmony f/ Ty Dolla $ign
3 Rihanna
4 Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne
5 Robbie Williams
6 Kelly Clarkson
7 The Greatest Showman Cast
8 Noisettes
10 Imagine Dragons

12 The Darkness

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!