This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 83

Topic » TSC BETA 83

1983 days 13 hours ago
Arris
I must just say that the votes are incredibly close and it's super exciting. Good job! I'm awaiting only 3 more votes ;)
1983 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
1)Zara Larsson – not a fan of the way shes singing, but its okay!
2) Red Hot Chili Peppers – love this song!
3) Verbalicious – that was pretty terrible, like a down graded Cheryl Verscole1d!!
4) Ed Sheeran & Andrea Bocelli – hubby love ed, its his secret crush!
5) Lady Gaga – not a gaga fan, didn’t enjoy this much!
6) Dami IM – really didn’t like the way she was singing this, is quite annoying!
7) Calum Scott – its okay, didn’t really go anywhere, but it was quite pleasant!
8) Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line – reminds me of George ezra! Shes okay!
9) The Cheeky Girls – this is worse than awful!!
10) Zedd & Maren Morris & Grey – this sounds like several songs that have been in this contest!
1983 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
1) Zara Larsson - 'Lush Life' I have no idea what elements does this have to make the singer a worldwide superstar. It has its catchiness, in terms of style it is not something I would ever love.
2) Red Hot Chili Peppers - 'Go Robot' I can't believe someone sent a song from them that I've never heard before. Maybe it's a reason for that, it didn't tell me anyhting, not iconic at all and not exactly their style, wtf, from when are they that 'dance'?!
3) Verbalicious - 'Don't Play Nice' I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would, but it's still nor for me. Well, at least it's something different.
4) Ed Sheeran & Andrea Bocelli - 'Perfect Symphony' Nice idea to not choose it in its simple version and I think this puts an already very nice song to another level. Of course Bocelli's voice is impressive and the Italian language perfectly works there.
5) Lady Gaga - 'Gypsy' Before that nosiy sounds I thought I would truly like it and then it was all suddenly ruined.
6) Dami Im - 'Alive' Very ugly instrumentals in majority of the songs. It was fine, but that sounds are not good there.
7) Calum Scott - 'No Matter What' I'll admit it, the message leaves me cold but I know the song will win for it. The music is beautiful though and he's got a nice voice.
8) Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line - 'Meant to Be' Normally not my style, but the music is so chill and calm. His voice is great and they are collaborating very well in this song. Didn't know it, a very pleasant surprise. Yeah, it has some country elements, I think that made me like it so much.
9) The Cheeky Girls  - 'Have a Cheeky Christmas' No, please, not them again! I refuse to give them points, please put 2 more songs in the contest. And they're from my country, I guess It's not a reason of proudness.
10) Zedd & Maren Morris - 'The Middle' I dig it, it has some nice elements, but I can't say I'm a fan.
1982 days 9 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) Zara Larsson - This song is absolutely cancer and the reason I hate Zara Larsson. I don't really know why I hate it I just do.

02) Red Hot Chili Peppers - I feel like RHCP was used more recently than 10 contests but idk? They're never great.

03) Verbalicious - LOL what in the world is this...I mean I kind of enjoyed it?

04) Ed Sheeran - Ugh, Ed Sheeran is such a drag. I really like Castle on the Hill by him but honestly that's about it.

05) Lady Gaga - This is by far my favorite song by Gaga, I believe it's actually my most played song of all-time lmao.

06) Dami Im - I feel like this is guaranteed to win because who doesn't love Dami? She hasn't really made a bad song.

07) Calum Scott - Ok I'm going to be honest I really don't know the difference between him and James Arthur and those other UK white male artists.

08) Bebe Rexha - According to Bebe, she invented the pop/country crossover, so this is definitely earth shattering.

09) The Cheeky Girls - Again, I think they were entered more recently than 10 contests but maybe I'm mistaking it with TSC.

10) Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey - This was one of the most overplayed songs of the year. I liked it at first but then it just kind of got grating.
1982 days 9 hours ago
Arris
Results are coming! Are y'all ready? :P
1982 days 9 hours ago
Arris
It's going to be reveled 20:30 GB time
1982 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Liuk denying that Andrea Bocelli is his entry is the most amusing thing of this contest, at least he should learn how to lie :))
1982 days 9 hours ago
Arris
Whoever will guess who will win the contest before I reveal who is who will receive a gift afterwords ;) You can only name one person. First come , first go.
1982 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Fritzyyy
1982 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
HIIIIIIIIIIII
1982 days 8 hours ago
Arris
hey 1 minute
1982 days 8 hours ago
Arris
I see nobody wants a gift. LOSERS
1982 days 8 hours ago
Arris
WHO WAS WHO

Aquamarine – Lady Gaga – ‘Gypsy’
Arris – Zedd & Maren Morris & Grey – ‘The Middle’
Bibbles – Red Hot Chili Peppers – ‘Go Robot’
Catch_a_falling_star – Verbalicious – ‘Don’t Play Nice’
DallasAndrew – Ed Sheeran & Andrea Bocelli – ‘Perfect Symphony’
DrG2 – Calum Scott – ‘No Matter What’
Fritzyyyyy – Zara Larsson – ‘Lush Life’
LiukBB – Bebe Rexha feat. Florida Georgia Line – ‘Meant to Be”
Lorna Hollas – The Cheeky Girls – ‘Have A Cheeky Christmas”’
Ryan5676 – Dami IM – ‘Alive’
1982 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
i think zara has it
1982 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I guessed :)

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!