This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 83

Topic » TSC BETA 83

1975 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
5. Ed Sheeran : WHY YOU DIDN'T ENTER PERFECT FFS. LMAO I SWEAR THIS ISN'T ME even though Bocelli is quite famous in Italy. I think this has to be Dallas.
Andrea is nice but I think I still prefer the original. Quite good anyways.
1975 days 12 hours ago
Arris
Liuk , Ed is 4* I had to disqualify Ariana.
1975 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
5) Lady Gaga – Surely not all of her hits have been entered haha? :p This is fine, pretty good actually but some of her songs would be guaranteed high points, I’m not sure about this haha :p
1975 days 12 hours ago
Arris
6) Dami Im - 'Alive'

Korean-born Australian singer known for her participation in Eurovision.
1975 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
5. Dami: Oh quite different from her esc entry. This is powerful. Quite upbeat and uplifting.
I really hope this doEs well. I am surprised deffo.
1975 days 11 hours ago
Arris
7) Calum Scott - 'No Matter What'

English singer-songwriter who won 'Britain's Got Talent'.
1975 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
6) Dami IM – Her Eurovision song is my absolute fave by her, but this is good. It’s just a solid song and should do well, I bet this has a chance of winning. :)
1975 days 11 hours ago
Arris
8) Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line - 'Meant to Be'

American singer Bebe Rexha in her country smash single 'Meant to Be' featuring one of the biggest country duo of all time.
1975 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
7) Calum Scott – This is cute, this could win too. :p A very pleasant Sunday afternoon song. :D I enjoyed this a lot actually. :D
1975 days 11 hours ago
LiukBB
7. Calum Scott:Aww a powerful ballad. A ballad is good when is done quite well and this is deep, and his voice damn helps this standing out. Solid pick all around
1975 days 11 hours ago
Insanity17
Calum Scott did not win BGT
1975 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
8) Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line  - It’s fine. But it’s kind of there…? Like it’s not necessarily the type of music I go for. :p :)
1975 days 11 hours ago
Arris
9) The Cheeky Girls  - 'Have a Cheeky Christmas'

The Cheeky twins with a christmas song arriving just in the right time of the year.
1975 days 11 hours ago
LiukBB
8. Bebe Rexha : I like when countries joins pop. Quite uplifting as well. Probably bebe could have done better even without the florida gerogia line, but the song is nice
1975 days 11 hours ago
Arris
10) Zedd & Maren Morris - 'The Middle'

German-Russian DJ Zedd with his hit single 'The Middle' featuring country recording artist Maren Morris.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!