This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 83

Topic » TSC BETA 83

1975 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
2) Red Hot Chili Peppers: Oh hey Bibbz. The song is quite ok, it made me zone out a bit, but it's not that bad.
1975 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I swear if it's Thank you next, I'm disconectting :p
1975 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1975 days 12 hours ago
Arris
LMFAOOO
1975 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Ari was used in 79. :X
1975 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
3) Ariana Grande – I wish I didn’t point out the Carly Rae thing…cos this wasn’t worth the trade off. Why didn’t you enter no tears left to cry cos I like that one. Too much talking in this though…just rely on the music Ariana.
1975 days 12 hours ago
Arris
4) Verbalicious - 'Don't Play Nice'

Natalia Kills... before she was Natalia Kills ;)
1975 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
3. Ariana Grande: I think this is Lorna. I am not a massive fan of Ariana, and I guess this is no exception. The song just doesn't explode and it kinda stays there the entire time. It feels a bit dry and definitely boring. It feels like it never ends
1975 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
4) Verbalicious – Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m just going to state the obvious. We have a doppelganger in our mist. I never realised this was Natalia before Natalia. This is so iconic. I used to jam to this in Textiles class. :p Imagine me sewing and the teacher (RIP Mrs Arnold) letting us listen to the radio and this coming on and me being an awkward pre-teen grooving to it. :p That chorus though. Killer. :p
1975 days 12 hours ago
Arris
4) Ed Sheeran & Andrea Bocelli - 'Perfect Symphony'

Orchestra remix to massive hit single 'Perfect'
1975 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
4. Verbalicious : Yesss bring some energy in the room. This is so damn catchy.
1975 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I can't believe I have to listen to Thank u, next for no reason pukington
1975 days 12 hours ago
Arris
5) Lady Gaga - 'Gypsy'

Lady Gaga with her deep cut from the album 'Artpop'
1975 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
4) Ed Sheeran & Andrea Bocelli – I’m not a massive Ed Sheeran fan and this doesn’t change that haha. But tbh it is pretty. I prefer Ed’s part, but the whole thing is nice. Obvious Luca entry though haha :P
1975 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
bitch it's not me

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!